Separating from the body

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Separating from the body

Post by TheOnerous »

I've had some degree of success when trying to wake up without moving and immediately trying to separate. But not as much as I'd like. I'm wondering if the waking without moving and separating by standing is too passive? Would it be possible to attempt to leave the body in a more aggressive manner, thus making it less likely that you'll fall back to sleep and more likely that you'll realise you've separated?

My idea is to, on the moment of waking, try to leave the body by very volatile - even scary - movements such as: feeling the sensations of your body bouncing around like it's in a massive earthquake, bouncing about like you're being tossed around on a very rough sea, plunging downwards like you're falling into an abyss.

It's also easy to visualise and feel the sensations of this when you go to sleep; you go to sleep feeling the movements and wake up feeling them.

Would this be a successful separation method?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Separating from the body

Post by Michael Raduga »

Yes, you may try this.
Actually, in the moment of separation you should try different techniques to separate, but not only one of them, because you never know what will work. It makes such attempts really active.

PS Don't forget that you should make attempts after each awakenings. It's better do not move, but it's not so important.
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Separating from the body

Post by TheOnerous »

Thanks Michael, I'll let you know how the experiments go.