Astral Waves. ? someone explain

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
trevorhamlett

Astral Waves. ? someone explain

Post by trevorhamlett »

Hi i am just getting back into OOBE , and now reading michaels book, which are great. Ok here is the question i have had a few experiences, quite a few. But no material i have read explain the following.  A few times about 6 in all, When i have had ( experiences ) i am back in my body then about 4 seconds or so after coming conscious something Happens, a picture falls from a wall , or a bang happens in another room in the house. ( different houses over the years, ) for example i had one VIDID lusic dream and I woke up , my girlfriend was next to me , we BOTH heard what sounded like a BUNCH of keys dropping on the wooden floor in the next room ( i looked an nothing was there ),. also pictures falling from the walls , seconds after i wake up in bed ( after an experience ) ,, could this be an astral or etheric wave of energy... can someone ( who knows ) explain either on here or PREF email direct at [email protected]  thank you and great to know there are others out there..
akusoy
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Astral Waves. ? someone explain

Post by akusoy »

Watch movie inseption how they enter the (dream) Phase state multiple levels deep.
They can be 3 levels deep and waking from Level3 into Level2 then waking in real life Level1.
If she cant confirm that this happened during the day then its Phase.
If she can confirm that there are "spooky" sounds in your house then i have some crazy theory on it.
1. Your telekinetic powers are malfunctioning and you expect something to happen, your subconscious mind fulfills your expectations.
2. You have a "ghost/demon/spirit" hologram with a consciousness in that house that is showing its presense. People fear the unknown.
3. You are crazy or made this up to get some internet popularity.  ;D

Tell me which one you like.

Ive had this feeling that i woke up and heard saw something after "waking up".
The thing is you didnt wake up, you were still in the phase state.