Jaime Munoz LundquistOrange County, USA.

I got up at 7 am, made coffee then I went back to bed around 7:30 am. I started relaxing and putting myself in a meditative state and doing the breathing techniques (from Michael Raduga’s book) to induce myself into falling asleep. Suddenly I felt a jolt, right there and then I knew that it was the moment I have been waiting for to be aware of the phenomenon. I continue to relax, inhaling and exhaling. Suddenly, I got up from my bed, looked around, and proceeded to scan my bedroom. I then started to do the deepening technique that I had learned and was starting to apply: touching the walls, textures, rubbing the palms of my hands, looking at my arms, and saying to myself, “is this a dream, or am I out of my body?” (M.R.: wrong logic)

The texture of the fabric of the thermo I was wearing was real, I touched the wall and it was solid (M.R.: no plan of action). I knew from hearing it that you can go through walls, but this didn’t happen. I looked again around my room and suddenly everything turned green, like a forest-green color, even my thermo shirt. It was a very intense emerald-green color. Peaceful and yet so intense, I was fully aware of what was going on, and at the same time very excited.

I remembered that I needed to be very aggressive in my deepening technique, and so I continued touching everything in my surroundings and continued to rub my hands, touching my arms and trying to look at myself. I knew it was me. It was so real, it was awesome! I don’t understand why, but I was thinking of my brother and out of nowhere, he appeared in my room. I didn’t panic, I then proceeded to open the door in my bedroom and everything was so different. I was going downstairs and everything was still green around the house. It looked like an old 1920s house.

I continued going to the next level and saw 3 black dogs and their hair was luminating like neon blue lights, it was incredible. I was thinking to myself, “okay, this is enough (M.R.: wrong logic) of the experience for right now,” and went back to my body. When I woke up, I started to write down everything as I didn’t want to forget anything, since I was told to document my experience and progress.

Did We Help You? Please Support Us:

Support us by donation