Re: Effective programming of the mind/subconscious

Using the phase (OBE/LD) in our real life for useful purposes
vincvega

Effective programming of the mind/subconscious

Post by vincvega »

Michael,
As this is my first post in this forum I first want to thank you for everything you do for the peaople intrested in the subject. Your book is worth more than all the books and online material I have read together.

I enter the phase regulary now and I'm able to control and stay in it most of the time. My next goal is to practise methods to alter my subconscious to change beliefs at a core level and modify behaviors in everyday life. The method I'm looking for should offer comparable if not superior effectiveness to hypnosis.
If you or anybody on this board has practical knowledge about this kind of stuff or knows a source of information, I would appreciate it very much. In the meantime I will post everything useable I come across.
Good luck everyone and keep up the practise!
vincvega

Post by vincvega »

In the thread New ways to use the phase there is an intresting statement
"20 Improving one's psychology: �ridding oneself of complexes, phobias, lack of self-confidence, etc."-Exactly what I'm looking for, if anybody has done it, please share!
vincvega

Post by vincvega »

Some ways I can think of now to modify the subconscious:
1) action: Change your belief by interacting with the dreamenvironment in a way that forces your mind to accept a new belief or transform an unwanted one. Once you gathered enough reference-expiriences that your belief is valid your bahavior should change accordingly.
2) affirmations: although not very useful in my opinion, it could have greater effectivness in dreamstate
3) obtaining information: like in the books of michael one could ask somebody what to do to change a belief
4) create a doppelganger and hypnotize him in the phase: weird but worth a try

That's it for now, what I'm looking for should be more effective faster and permanent, the next level of mind control.

Greets!
Last edited by vincvega on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SamaS

Post by SamaS »

This is what you need to do:

In the phase cover your eyes and say, "When I open my eyes I shall be floating safe and secure inside what seems to be a void.  At my feet there will be a large book and in front of me there shall be a shimmering curtain."

Open your eyes, pick up the book but don't open it.

Then say, "In a moment I will walk through the curtain of light into a large room.  Inside this room I will find all of the factors that go to make up...(describe here exactly what you would like to change, self-confidence as an example).  I shall change these factors to my benefit, and is so doing, I shall change myself."

Walk through the curtain of light into the room.  You will see a number of gadgets and machines.  Open the book and there will be a page of instruction for each gadget/machine.  Follow the instructions exactly.

When you have changed the settings of the gadgets/machines say, "I have changed myself in the way I wish.  I shall leave this control centre to its new configuration and return to normal phase space."

Put down the book, cover your eyes and choose a new location in the phase.
Last edited by SamaS on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vincvega

Post by vincvega »

hey SamaS, almost forgot this thread....
Intresting idea, have you tried this yourself? You gotta have a pretty good skills and a solid phase to make this work I think.

Thanks for your reply, I defnitly try it out!
Szar

Post by Szar »

SamaS wrote:
Walk through the curtain of light into the room.  You will see a number of gadgets and machines.  Open the book and there will be a page of instruction for each gadget/machine.  Follow the instructions exactly.

When you have changed the settings of the gadgets/machines say, "I have changed myself in the way I wish.  I shall leave this control centre to its new configuration and return to normal phase space."

Put down the book, cover your eyes and choose a new location in the phase.
has anyone tried this???