Re: Time Travel / Reliving Moments

Using the phase (OBE/LD) in our real life for useful purposes
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Time Travel / Reliving Moments

Post by 12padams »

What are your opinions of time travel in the phase? 

Answer as many of the following questions as you wish: 

1. Have you ever done it before?  
2. What technique did you use? 
3. Did you go forward or backwards? 
4. If you went backwards did you go in the body of your previous self (younger and doing what you were doing at that point in time) or did you transport your current self in time. 
5. If you went forwards did you see future gadgets or technologys that don't currently exist? 
6. Have you seen future events occur within the phase then seen them performed in real life? 
7. Did the phase become unstable upon time travel? 
8. Have you relived a previous part of your life? 
9. Was the relived section of your life accurate? 
10. Have you gained knowledge from reliving previous parts of your life? E.g. seen something you hadn't remembered seeing when you originally experienced that section of your life while reliving it and confirmed what you saw was really was there when you originally experienced it. 
11. Have you seen something in the past 100+ years ago and checked if it existed in real life and it did? 

Feel free to write your own questions in this topic as well. I will experiment with time travel in the phase once I am more experienced.
Last edited by 12padams on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

From the NDE File:
"Time" is a completely illusory experience. There is no future or past, that is not created by you first.
When I think in future terms, I think of what will serve me the most, i.e. what will keep me healthy, happy and safe. But this is just one thought for my future, I have many. I dream of power and wealth, like most of us do, sometimes love, sometimes just the experience of another woman.
I envision these things, in what we think of as, "the present", and wait patiently for them to show up, and sometimes they do.
When I envision the past, I erase the items in it, that harm me, and rewrite them to serve me in the present, like in a past life regression, where some harm has come to me. Only this time I
re-write the past, to fit my personal needs. In doing so, I shape the future to my liking in the present.
Be well
Be Well Everyone (King, C. 2013)
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

When I envision the past, I erase the items in it, that harm me, and rewrite them to serve me in the present, like in a past life regression, where some harm has come to me. Only this time I
re-write the past, to fit my personal needs. In doing so, I shape the future to my liking in the present.
Sounds interesting... Wish to explain how you do this?
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

It's simple, while you are awake, envision a moment of your actual past, like a day dream of your past, perhaps when you were 10 and something happened, that you didn't like, but you remember it to this day. In your day dream, change the outcome of what happened to something other than the way you remember it. Change it into something that will served you better today.
Example: if only I knew than what I know now, I may have acted differently and I would have been much more ahead of the game. Imagine you made the change, and you actual are a head of the game.
Be well
Be Well Everyone (King, C. 2013)
Felcas

Post by Felcas »

I want to propose an experiment (I can't because I still don't get into the phase)
I believe that it is possible to see the future event but only when this event is have a great chance to happen, in other words when it is a probable future. Lets say there is a nuclear power plant that have a technical problem but no one knows about it and lets say this problem is in a critical stage, it is just about to fail, the result is a chain of events that are very predictible and will end in a catastrophic explosion. I believe that with the right skills one can see this event because the facts that will lead to this probable future is already happening, it is just not known.
Thinking on this I came up with a very easy way to test this theory.
Before going to sleep or enter the phase say to yourself that you are going to write down in big paper the numbers of a car plate you will see next day and that you will also do that exactly at 8pm in your room the next day.
Go to the phase and try to see or go somehow to your room in the future, next day at 8pm and see what you are going to show to yourself.
The important part is that you actually need to commit to yourself and do it, see a plate, note and then at exactly 8pm next day in your room write the plate down in a big piece of paper.
You are creating a controlable future and passing information to youself in the past.
If you get good results please let me know.
:)