Re: BK's Blogg

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
BK
PHASER
PHASER

BK's Blogg

Post by BK »

This was copied from the "First Experience" topic.

I have had many lucid dreams before, but this was more close to SOBT, so I will post that.
I had several dreams last night because of a buzzing mosquito and a trip to the toilet at 1:45 am. 

One dream was of my brother.  He was in my bedroon at my parent's house and keeping me from sleeping because he was reading sanskrit with the lights on.  I complained to my mother.

Another dream was of a young kid who wanted to see my ebook reader.  I resisted and then showed him how it worked.  It did not work properly in the dream, which is normal.

Next, I was woken up by that same kid.  He opened the door and started putting his hand in my face and then he left.  After that, I realized that I was in the phase and slowly got up...not to move my real body...but I was in the phase already, so it did ot matter!

I touched the groung and wall to deepen.  It felt like I was wearing gloves.  I went into the next room which felt like a college dormitory scene.  The next room was a kitchen.  I remembered my task of looking in the mirror, but there was no mirror.  I then said to myself outloud as I looked away, "When I look back at this wall, I will see a mirror."  I did not see a mirror, but I could see my reflection on the refridgerater door which had turned into a mirorr.

I saw that my face was different and darker.  I noted this difference to myself.  In retrospect, it was my brother's face.  I was wearing a dark blue sweatshirt which had writing on it.  It was something my brother would wear in his university time.  I have not worn regular clothes in over ten years though.  (I wear robes).  I tried to read the words which were backwards in the mirror reflection.  It read something like....(reversed for easier typing)
This
Institute
Plus
University  of  Kxjdurskskww
I could not read the last word and fouled.
I woke up with a heavy breath and I was too awake to reenter.

Thanks Michael  8) 8)

Hello...

As I get some more success, I thought it would be good to share my experiences with the rest of you who have helped, for those who are learning and for Michael who wrote SOBT.

Last night I had some more sucesses.
I was on my day off..but I had a tick in my armpit during the middle of the night.  I was so tired, I decided to wait until the morning.  However, that led to interrupted sleep and many dreams. 

One dream of course was about the tick.  I woke up  at about 4:00 am and pulled the tick out, made sure he was alive and then flicked him outslide.  As I went to sleep,I thought about if I should try for the phase or not and fell asleep. 

I had a dream about someone bothering me while I was sleeping and got up only to realize it was a dream.  I was in my childhood bedroom.  I bent down to deepen to feel the carpet below.  Again, it felt like I was wearing gloves so I tried peering at the pattern in the rug.  I kept changing my focus point, but I think because it was a crisscross harring-bone pattern my mind did not get real new subject material to keep interest.  The patterns meshed and blurred and I lost consciousness after it went blank.  I'll have to remember to pick a better object for peering.  I also should have kept touching the floor while peering at it.

In the same night, a dream ended and I started to rub my hands.  Although, I was half out, I thought I was awake and stopped.
Later, I was rubbing my hands again.  It felt sooo real.  I was certain that I was moving my real hands.  For some reason though, I decided to get up.  There was no separation of two bodies.  I just got up and I was in the phase.   

I was back in my old bedroom.  I tried to do a reality check before deepening which was a mistake, but I did not know if I was in the phase or not.  It was so real..  I tried to put my finger through soom wood.  I could not do it.  I lost the phase after that.

It seems that I need more practice in knowing if I am moving my real body or not.  I guess this is a common phase people go through.  (pardon the pun).
Last edited by BK on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rudolph
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Rudolph »

Pretty cool, BK.
Yeah, this morning I got out and started rubbing my hands and they were so rubbery and unlike other times they would not firm up. They even stretched and started falling to the floor! So then I grabbed them with a new set of arms and hands that were more normal and began rubbing them with a second set of phase hands.

Long story short, I managed a couple full projections out of it but they were short and dark and uneventful.

Wishing both of us better luck next time.

Rudy.
BK
PHASER
PHASER

Post by BK »

Hello,
This morning I had a small success on my last day of my try days.  I set my alarm at 4:00 am but didn't feel like taking my real body out of bed (same for all of these past three days).
I had a long dream, but now I realize that my long marathon dreams may just be several related dreams. I caught some awakenings and tried some methods..but I fell asleep during forced falling asleep.  Then I dreamed and there was a new scene (or new connecting dream).  I caught that as an awakeing moment..but I was already in a dream..or phase at this point.  My first reaction was to do some indirect methods..but I knew right away it was not neccessary!

The phase was short lasted.  I was walking down the hallway of a hospital and I did not deepen or maintain which was a mistake.  However, I should say that it was SO CLEAR while it lasted.  I saw a big overweight man selling hats and I thought I could try to get information from him.  The first thing I said to him was,"Do you know that we are in the phase?"  It took him a while to confirm, but as he spoke, I felt I needed to "maintain" but it was too late.  That is all I have to report.

The thing I like about the SOBT method is that it does not require a big time investment compared to dream logging which can leave me tired during the daytime.  The second thing I like is the focus on awakenings and false awakenings which happen natually and one only needs awareness of that natural process.  Lastly, (and there are more..like the phase itself) is that I.m left with clear knowledge of what I did wrong and what needs improvement. 
Last edited by BK on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
BK
PHASER
PHASER

Post by BK »

I had another success this morning.
I went to bed at 10.00 pm and set my alarm for 4.00 am.
I woke up, went to the toilet and then did a short meditation in a sitting posture.  After about 20 minutes, I went back to sleep.

I tried to fall asleep on my back so I could do the cycles more easily upon awakening...but it is difficult when you are a side sleeper.  So I rolled over to my right side and then fell back asleep.

When falling asleep, I find it most useful to pay attention to the relaxed feeling in my joints, especially inside my knees.

I woke up once with movement but fell asleep again without doing cycles.
Later, I found myself watching scenery inside an apartment.  I tried "imagined movement" and ...poof...I went into my dream body and started moving.

I had an Into-Body Experience.

So I'm ...IN... with good awareness and realism.
I was hopping on each foot alternating sides to keep myself aware and activated.

I went into the next room and said, "When I go into the next room, I will see an angel."
I'm sorry to report...it did not work.  Only an empty room.  I was still hopping, but I started to lose my heavyness and lost contact with the floor beneath me.  I hate when this happens because it is a sign I will foul shortly.

I decided to rub my hands and to do deepening.  I was rubbing my hands like the video shows and looking at the lines in my hands.  However, I now know that moving my eyes to different parts of one of my palms were not much different than the carpet scene posted earlier.  The image blurred and faded.  I had a foul and woke up at 5.30 am.

Next time, I will need to glance at completely different objects...and quickly too.
The phase was short...maybe a minute.  This last phase experience was less exciting and more so like a mental challenge and someing to explore.  I like that sort of stuff.
Thanks again Michael.  :)   
Last edited by BK on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
BK
PHASER
PHASER

Post by BK »

Hey...that's cool.  In two days I have two successes to report.
However today was even smaller.

I read up again on deepening and maintaining after yesterday's success.  I also read some things on the forum. 
I followed almost the same schedule as yesterday.
10.00 pm sleep
4.00 am wake up
Do meditation or something for 20 minutes or so
Go back to bed.

This time I went to bed at about 10.20 p.m.
I also checked the forum and email at 4.00 a.m., leaving less time for meditation.  Not a good idea.  I think meditation is good to do during that period.

I was very tired because a dog somwhere in one of the villages below me was barking the whole night.  The wind was quite strong too which made me dream about a beach house.  Strong winds usually cause those dreams.

After I went back to sleep, I missed an awakening but I tried some techniques.  Soon, I quickly saw a clear image in front of me again...like the last time.  I tried imagined movement hoping to have another Into-Body Experience, but that did not work.  Then for some reason I thought, "Why not just get up?"  Poof...I was in a body sitting in a chair and then I just got up!

Hmm...sort of cool but I was really tired and "being tired" went into the phase with me.  I fell down on the floor immediately and then I lost my vision, which is the first time has ever happened to me.  For the first time, I did palpatation for the purpose of bringing my vision back.  I was doing this for about 30 seconds and not so successful.  Shortly afterwards, I lost consciousness and fell asleep.

In retrospect, I noticed that I was not looking at the object I was feeling.  My head was actually turned away...like a "guess what object is in this bag?" game.

I also wonder if my lost vision was because of...
1.  I had read about it the night before.
or
2.  I'm getting better and I'm able to induce the phase with less favorable conditions which normally would never happen.
Last edited by BK on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rudolph
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Rudolph »

two days in a row is cool.

ooh... barking dogs... don't even get me started....

You seem to be using the 4am wake-ups which really is a good idea. In my experience the best and longest OBEs come then.
BK
PHASER
PHASER

Post by BK »

I was not successful on my third day!
However, I must add that when I was doing palpation, it was done on the body that was left in the chair..that I separated from.  It wa like a new but dead body.  I had forgotten at the time that it may have been mine.  That is sort of strange that I separated from a phase body and not a real body...I know this because because my real body was asleep and lying down and not sitting.  A good experiment to prove that there is no real body left behind would be to challenge phasers to try to separate multiple times while in a single phase experience. 

Although I could not see, the palpation was quite lifelike.  Today, I find myself squeezing my forearms, thighs and calves with my hands with complete amazement.  It is not hyper realistic...but a little more than normal...
Pretty cool :)
Last edited by BK on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BK
PHASER
PHASER

Post by BK »

Good morning...
I had a hickup success today...well sort of.
I did the deferred method and then went back to sleep.
Later I did some cycles and got some strong vibrations in a wave-like pattern with ripples in between.  However, I could not separate.

I fell asleep and dreamed about a Siberian-Russian-Ukraine friend of mine who recently went to Russia.  He is a big guy and sometimes I'm afraid of him in real life...but a real friend indeed!
In my deam he was coming too close to me, so I stuck my hands out and held his face.  Immediately, I became aware and I was in my bed without vision and with my hands still holding a phase face.
At this time, I had partial memory of Luna's wooden spoon and the cell phone technique and I remembered that all was not lost.
I palpated and  remembered to look at the face at the same time..but eventually, all was lost.

When I woke up, I noticed that my hands were actually clasped together on my chest in real life.  This must have given me the sensation of holding something in the phase.

While it was not much to account for, I wrote about because it might seem interesting to one who has never grabbed an object from a dream back into their bed.  Likewise I thought Luna's wooden spoon thing was inspiring :)
BK
PHASER
PHASER

Post by BK »

This morning I did the deferred method again.  I pushed my wakeup time up to around 3:45 am to help me fall back to sleep easier.

I also should confess that I squeeezed a fourth day in my attempt schedule.  The conditions were sooo good...so I decided to jump on it.  I do not have intention tonight and I knew the conditions would not be good for the next day or so.

I had two small successes this morning.
I have noticed that I sometimes wobble as a form of movement while sleeping on my side to relieve the pressure on my shoulder.  I have an ultra hard bed.

I did cycles regardless of movement and when I did forced falling asleep, I lost consciousness and found myslf drinking a cup of juice.  Immediately, I became conscious and felt the sensation of cold liquid going down my throat. 
My first time drinking with consciousness...:)
Like before, my vision immediately went dark as soon as I got out of bed.  Quickly, I lost consciousness again.  It should be noted that I was sitting up to drink but getting out of bed was from a reclining position.

Not long after that, I noticed an awakening and did the same as before...exactly..juice and all.  This time though, I made it farther  away from my bed and touched everything I could, but sill no light.  While touching everything, I found a wrapper and tried to put it into my belt pocket to bring back to the real world.  It dropped and then I lost consciousness again.

My alarm went off some time later and I woke up refreshed...probably from the juice:)

Note:
I think that lost vision is just actually less light.  My guess is that if notice that it is "just dark" instead of "blind," then I will be able to increase the light.  After all, Wisdom is a cause for light. 

Last edited by BK on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
BK
PHASER
PHASER

Post by BK »

Hello again.
Last week I had no successes to report and the first day of my three tries was a complete failure...but I got some good sleep!  I was afraid this week would be another complete failure.  Last night I went to bed for my second night thinking that I just was getting a lucky streak a few weeks ago.  However, a small piece of me did not give up entirely.

I set my alarm for 3:30 a.m. which might have been too early because I did not feel lke getting up..but lazines happens at 4:00 a.m. too.  Never the less, I made an effort to stay alert with my eyes closed and then fell asleep after a few minutes.

I woke up with movement, which I usually ignore (or curse) but I did not want to have a failure again, so I tried the techniques.  I guess this is part of the power of limiting attempts to three per week! 

Recently, I have been simultaniously doing several techniques all at the same time..including forced falling asleep.  I reread FFA section after Summerlander posted on that.  It was like reading it in a whole new light.  However, according to the book, I am still not up to par because I found myself again half in a dream and half waiting to enter the phase.  I also felt like I lost consciousness to get there too. 

In this half entry state, my sister had a huge five inch diameter tollhouse cookie we used to make as kids.  I wanted a piece but also knew that if I moved to soon, I might move my real body.  She broke off a piece and put it on the book shelf and then broke off another piece and offered it in my direction.  I reached in the phase and grabbed the small piece and quickly turned away feeling the cookie.  Holding an object, the cookie, helped me stay in the phase.

I looked at the cookie, which was now round and small but I REMEMBERED not to gaze to long and to change my looking points to completely new objects...like not looking at different points on the same object..ie my cookie.  This has caused me to foul in th past.

I then went into the living room with the ugly green carpet and felt it on my feet.  Again I looked up and down at different points and I think I may have touched the carpet too.  This scene was of my old childhood house in America.  I also started to hop up and down to increase awareness but I REMEMBERED that I usually lose gravity and foul, so I stopped.

I then remembered that I wanted to see angels but I already saw someone who gave me food so I decided to eat the cookie as a half success.  I'll take what I can get :)  Because I was not so hyper realistic yet, it tasted like nothing, which is difficult to explain.

I then saw the front screen door and thought that I have never been outside in the phase, so I went outside to my childhood front lawn still holding my cookie. 

I went on the lawn and due to a previous dream, I thought it was about nine in the morning and I remembered noting that the sunlight matched that time...it really was not that time.  The interesting thing was that I believed it and saw it.  I'll have to remember that when it is dark.

I walked on the grass and felt the prickly sensation in my feet.  That was hyper realistic and felt cool.  Then I remembered Luna's previous post about rolling her body on the grass and I thought that would be fun to do too.  I did that, which by the way was fun, and then started to foul.  I lost most of my vision or light.  I tried to look at my cookie and feel and look, and feel and look, but I woke up.

This was a false awakening though..  Unfortunately, I did not recognize a weird mosquito net with the hoop lying on my body.  I then got out of my dream bed and had a mindless dream for a while and then woke up for real.

I like progress!
Thank you Michael for your book.
Last edited by BK on Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I then remembered that I wanted to see angels but I already saw someone who gave me food so I decided to eat the cookie as a half success.  I'll take what I can get  Because I was not so hyper realistic yet, it tasted like nothing, which is difficult to explain.
Hmmm,  sometimes a deep phase has all the senses height but one.  In this case...taste.
Recently, I have been simultaniously doing several techniques all at the same time..including forced falling asleep.  I reread FFA section after Summerlander posted on that.  It was like reading it in a whole new light.  However, according to the book, I am still not up to par because I found myself again half in a dream and half waiting to enter the phase.  I also felt like I lost consciousness to get there too. 
Lol!  Yes, the new SOBT is very clear.  It's brilliant! Keep up the good practice!  I'm also planning to combine the indirect method with FFA. ;)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
BK
PHASER
PHASER

Another Success

Post by BK »

This was the first time that I had a success on the first of three tries.  I am very happy although my phases are quite short.

I woke up this morning at about 3:00 a.m. because a cow or two bumped into the place I was staying at and made loud noises.  This is actually true in real life...and quite a problem too.

I went back to bed for my 3:45 a.m. alarm and woke up as scheduled.  I did a sitting meditation until I got tired and then went to bed at about 4:15 a.m.  It should be noted that meditation is not for any type of direct techniques.  It is just something to do and I think it enhances the indirect techniques.  It has been something I have done for many years

After I laid down and fell asleep, I had an awakening and did some cycles.  However, I did FFA for a wee bit too long and lost consciousness,which is becoming a bad habbit although fruitful.  I then saw myself in front of me inside a dreamscape and thought about entering that body, but I was afraid.  Is this what "projecting" is?  Later, another dreamscape appeared after some time and then I entered. 

"I'm In!" is my usual exclaimation and it feels good to be able to have a usual exclaimation.

I was now in a very small room and on some type of raised platform, sort of like an onramp  A person was wheeling a body on a gurnie.  It stopped and I had a look.  It was me and I was dead.  I patted the body with my palms quite briskly and then confirmed it was dead.  I then flipped the gurnie lengthwise like a dump truck and then moved on.

I thought about my task to remember my name.  I immediately said , "My name is and I am from .  Hey.. That was easy!"  and it was correct. 

I then had another task to ask about my meditation practice, but there was nobody to ask, so I picked up a piece of paper with the intention to find advice.  Although I remembered to be careful not to stare at the paper...I fouled almost immediately.  I was not able to re.enter again. 

Reentry is a skill I need to develop.
Reading should be avoided until I am more skilled.
Translocation will be a future task and I think that 3 or 4 tasks should be planned instead of one or two. 
Tasks are definitely important. 
Michael really has this stuff nailed down.  I think I'll virtually pat both of our shoulders! :)
Last edited by BK on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rudolph
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Rudolph »

.  I then saw myself in front of me inside a dreamscape and thought about entering that body, but I was afraid.  Is this what "projecting" is?
Yes. This is actually an ancient method of projection. Old School all the way.

I am reluctant to give you piecemeal info that you seem to already know intuitively. Personally I would transfer consciousness to the other dream body out of pure curiosity.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Dear practitioners,
Please, take a part in our new experiment (NDE simulation):
http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=7

Report results to [email protected]
BK
PHASER
PHASER

Post by BK »

Hello..

I had a small success again on my third day.  I did not succeed in my plan of action which was to die while in the phase, bringing me to a tunnel of light.  I figured why not get rid of superstition?  I entered through a dream which is my least favorite. 

As I was going into a room, there was an old lady sitting in a chair by the entrance.  I was holding a book and she asked me what it was that I was reading.  I knew the title, but cannot remember what it was now.  I remeber thinking as she took the book, "It is difficult to read in the phase."  I entered the room and started rubbing my hands together.  I also remembered Summerlander talking about blowing on them and licking them.  I licked my hands for the first time.  I sort of got lost in that and then went outside for a moment to get someone.  Shortly after going back inside, I lost clearness of vision and ended up back in bed. 
I tried to separate again but nothing was moving.  I was afraid to move my real body.  I did do a small reality check with my breath though.  I think next time I will "just get up" since I know there is nothing to lose.  Shortly after I fell asleep again, someone came to my place and woke me up to pass me a note saying that I will need to travel today..  I just checked..I still have the note too..  :)

If I can, I will try again for this experiment since the first two days were very unfruitul.
Last edited by BK on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
BK
PHASER
PHASER

Post by BK »

Today I had an interesting experience that it might be worth sharing.

I caught a dream ending and then found myself in bed.  I was thinking, "You know, I should just get up."  and then a phase character said to me, "Maybe you should just get up."  I tried to separate but coud not do it.
Later, the phase turned into a two dimentional nonimmersive scenery and faded out.  I then opened my real eyes on my real bed.

The interesting part was that I could not separate because I was trying to separate!  I was trying to be careful not to move my body and sort of imagine movement or move a phase body.
In actuallity, I was in the phase and was worried about moving my phase body and unsuccessfully trying to move a "subphase body."

What I needed to do was, "Just get up!"
I also sensed that there was some lost power by not immediately acting, which is accurately depicted in the SOBT.

All in all, it was a good failure because I think I learned a few things.
Last edited by BK on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
BK
PHASER
PHASER

Post by BK »

This morning (Day Two), I had three or four phase experiences.  When I woke up, I remembered four but now I remember only three.  I am lazy and usually do not write down my experiences rught away.

The first two or three were simple.  I woke up and with a small amount of investigation, I knew I was in the phase and simply climbed out of bed.  As I was doing this, the sheets were stuck on me and rather than trying to get lost in untangling them from me, I left them as they were.  One of these Phases was super clear.  I kept saying to myself, "Wow! This is so real!"  However, started to get a little scared about how real it seemed.  In some of the Phases my vision was lost.  One time, it happened immediately after putting my feet on the ground from my bed.  Never th less, I voiced the words, "Light" or "Vision now!" and that seemed to work.

I did the usual deffered method with meditation during my waking period.  This seems best for getting results.  It seems as though I have this bad habit of falling asleep while doing cycles, especially during Forced Falling Asleep.  The good part is that I am doing the cycles even after awakening with movement, not to mention it gives results too.

My last phase was more extended and interesting.  I cannot remember how I entered though.  Again, I like this method because I can be lazy about journaling!  In any case, I did aggressive activeness as seen  in the maintaining video.  I was rapidly  feeling the walls and I licked my hands too.  Saliva helps with taste sensation by the way. 

It was cold and there was snow on the ground.  I was in some type of park.  I went down some type of slide and I did a small amount of levitation but quickly remebered I cannot do it well, so I went back to the ground by focusing on heaviness.

I then remembered my plan of action!  I wanted to die in the Phase and then go through a tunnel of light.  The question was how to die?  I saw a bus on the street and ran towards it to jump in front of it, but the bus immediately went the reverse direction.  I did this with another and the same thing happened.  I then saw a man wth a hat like the MAD Magazine's Spy Versus Spy characters wear.  He told me that I was already dead.  I told him to cut my throat and he pulled a knife and did it.  I felt this raw sensation like you get from a wound and then I fell down and fouled at the same time.

BTW
I just checked...No marks on my throat.  So much for the myth about dying in your sleep!
Last edited by BK on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
BK
PHASER
PHASER

Post by BK »

Hello, I have been off line for a while now.  I saved a success and copied it below.

phase journal..3 26 2012 
I had reread the sobt and discovered that I was not supposed to do ffa in between each cycle.  This made things easier.  I also tried harder to do the cycles in one minutes time.  I am still slow but it seemed to help a great deal at least for this session.

I did swimming hands rubbing and images.  It did not work but then I saw a pic Of my kindle screen on the third or so cycle.  From there, I started to feel the border.  After some time I got up..but my legs were tangled in my robes..(bed coverings).  Then I was back in bed again.  Immediately, I saw the kindle screen.  I felt the edges and it was smooth like metal.  I then told myself that it should not be like that since I have a leather case.  I then felt the leather.  I got up after it was strong enough and told myself not to worry about the feet this time and it was not a bother. 

I hopped around but then lost lucidity and fell asleep again. 
Some Notes:
When I got up..there was only one body.  I was already in a sitting position immediately after this "get up" decision came.  Although short, I'm happy because it was a method more close to the SOBT book.  I look forward to more techniques without ffa.  I wonder if the ffa in between the cycles was in the old book.  Summerlander does not remember either.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Hmmm... yes, I think the new SOBT is a refinement of the old one in that respect.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
BK
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Re: BK's Blogg

Post by BK »

Hello,
My questions are numbered. I have been off line for quite a long time.  I am glad to see the group is still going.  I am glad to see the name of the book changed.   I have had some experiences, but contact with the forums seems to be a major factor in success.  The same was true with EWLD book long ago.  I need to be engaged on the subject to be success.  

Currently, I need to wake up everyday at 5:30 am at the latest without any breaks.  What I do is wake up at 3.20 am.  do some chanting to make the mind wholesome and other memory study, and maybe meditate too.  Then I can go to sleep at about 4.00 am and rewaken at 5.30 am.   This has become a daily schedule for the past few weeks ( not recommended by MR), which I enjoy and wake up without much of a problem. The dreams are more vivid and I can get a few awakenings too.  I also enjoy the mindfulness struggle during the awakenings.  I have had some small successes, but mostly just dream entry.  When I say dream entry, it means a new scene or first scene appears and I am lucid.  It is from the beginning rather than a dream sign realization. One time I was able to enter through a visual technique.   The visual thing seems to be the best to exploit.  I can get two dimentional pictures quite easilly, especially the 2nd or 3rd cycle.  
1.  The question is how to enter.  One time, I successfully did "imagined walking" inside the picture and it worked..but only once.  This morning I tried to move while I had a mental picture, but it seemed to be my real body.   If I stay on the picture for too long, I usually fall asleep without mindfulness.
2.  We should only try a technique for only 5 seconds, but that is only if it does not work.  Is that the same for visual non moving picture techniques?  
3.  Is there something I am missing with the difference between imagined movement, and phase body movement and realm physical movement?  I know the difference between the three, but believe the technique is imagined movement until a phase movement occurs.