The Phase Car Technique

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

The Phase Car Technique

Post by 12padams »

Below is a technique I have created which allowed me to enter the phase the first time I tried it.

If you wish to read my phase experience associated with this technique check out this post on my blog:
http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=4386#p4386

The Phase Car Technique:

1. Go to sleep with the intention of awakening without moving.
2. Wake without moving or opening your eyes.
3. Imagine you're looking at the dashboard of a car
4. If you begin to see the car dashboard try to see trees and buildings moving past outside the car windows.
5. Imagine the car turning corners and feel your body turn with the car
6. Touch the steering wheel once you feel your body sitting on the seat.
7. Drive past the random trees and buildings by knowing that just around the corner you will arrive at the destination you wish.
8. Before getting out of the car perform deepening and maintaining techniques.
9. When you feel ready open the door and explore your chosen location.
10.  If you feel the phase fading away run back to the car using it as an anchor to pull you back into the phase.
11.  When you re-enter the phase you will be in the same location as when you left (sitting in the car within your chosen area)

If anyone has success with this technique or tries it out please post below. You can use it with the deferred method if you wish... I awoke naturally at 4 AM then went back to sleep and used this technique on my next awakening.
Last edited by 12padams on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: The Phase Car Technique

Post by Summerlander »

Wow, this is really cool and I might try it.  I typically use the deferred method and, when I foul, I re-enter but usually end up back at some dream replica of my house.  Perhaps the car is small step before I think about "running" by separating into completely different locations.  Thanks for posting that. 8)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
robvann
PHASER
PHASER

Post by robvann »

Interestingly enough one of my first successes with lucid dreams I described as being in the back seat of a car looking out the front windshield!
Phanes
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Phanes »

Neat technique, I'm glad you're coming up with ways for others to hang in there.
The way I learned how to begin getting into the phase was through energy studies and meditation. I'll post my own method in time. I have already checked this out and I can say I was able to stay with the car for hours. Was it fun? No, but that's because I like to explore on my own without an attachment. That's just me.
desertrose3

Post by desertrose3 »

Very Interesting! Must try that soon!
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LawPaw »

I find it very difficult to get any sort of vision based on imagining.  In other words, I do see pictures but if I try to force them or even focus on them too much I lose them.

I may try something like this, except that I would imagine I am in the driver seat and try to hear those sounds.  Then I would try to feel around for the dash and steering wheel.  After getting tactile sensations I would probably begin getting some visuals and be able to enter the scene.

That is a general scheme that is more successful for me, going from tactile sensations (hands, skin), then to sound and vision.  I believe everyone is different in whether they begin visual or with tactile senses.

Also, my car would be stationary.  I find it difficult to stay focused/awake when flying or driving.  The scenery flying by makes me lose focus and fall asleep.

Working to overcome this, but it is better for me to enter a stationary scene.

Just another similar method based on yours.
DarylCooper

Post by DarylCooper »

Post discussion is good. Car techniques are unique one. I heard about it first time.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Car techniques are unique one. I heard about it first time.
Well it's a unique technique but I wouldn't classify it as a brilliant one. The reason I came up with the idea of a car being used to enter and control/maintain the state is because I thought of the phase as a special environment that required a phase vehicle to properly harness it's power. Just like you need a spaceship to enter and maintain a journey into and through space I decided to use a phase car to enter and maintain a journey into and through the phase.

Basically to perform the technqiue you need to attempt it upon waking from a dream. At this point you need to think of the car as if you were sitting in it staring at the dashboard. This will hopefully trigger stable hypnogogic imagery which you can passively watch form into a dream as you slowly get more and more of your nonphysical senses involved.

Once you have the car around you however you must remember that it is your phase car. It's presence is your constant reminder that you are in the phase and that you must complete your plan of action. It's great to be able to grab onto it when your are about to the lose the phase and even use it as a point of re-entry back into the phase.

With all that said however I believe the main problem is using it as an entry technique due to how difficult it is to successfully execute. With that aside however it's great that I managed to succeed with my phase car technique because that was the only experience in which I went from my waking state to the phase state. All my other phase entry's have been induced through spontaneous dream consciousness and my sleep simulation technique which increases the occurrence of false awakenings and greatly shortens the time of lost consciousness before REM sleep/dreams.

Anyway good luck with your phase attempts DarylCooper :)
Last edited by 12padams on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
orlin1

Post by orlin1 »

not try yet but here is some theory behaind it and few changes

The Phase Car Technique:
1. Go to sleep with the intention of awakening without moving.
* and awake with fully awake mind and sleeaping body

2. Wake without moving or opening your eyes.
*or body movemnts, natural awakenig without buzzer
*not focus on eyes

3.try to see trees and buildings moving past outside the car windows and feel acceleration
*this use vection vision induce movement (accleration) you need something moving towards you in visual field it may by blurry you dount need clare image
*fealing of acceleration body movement in space forwards and slight force pushung you to the seat

6. Touch the steering wheel
*imagine the sense of proprioreception (hand position), imagne hand in position not moving hand to position, you may "see" it like shadow black hand
*sense of touch
*vision of hand
*very importatnt step seaing a hand stabilize the new body image

7. Drive past the random trees and buildings by knowing that just around the corner you will arrive at the destination you wish.
*get extra information importatnt step mind will work to fill the scene with random things without need of visualizate it

4. Imagine the car turning corners and feel your body turn with the car
*use also with vection
*imagine movemnt of hands on wheal and legs for brake and accelereation

Note: senory collision

touch
*very low if you not use a blanket ,if yes add it to visulaization to minimalize touch sensory collision

Acceleration
*low ,after awakenig probabyl withjout rpoblem if you tring in evenning its need some relaxation (use 10+ mins)

Gravity
*middle different body position ,use layng position as possible (10+min)

Vision
*no collision but risk of eye movement not focus to eyes focus on hands on steering wheel
*(7+min if try in evening)

Propioreception
*high different joint position on hands
*it will work depend of strenght of visualization and strenght of signals from body ,in morning ok evening 12+min
*here is supportet by intregration with vision and touch witch incerease priority nad chance
*note: if you have good visual visulization use it more visual signal have higher priority tahn proprioreceptive

Proprioreception 2
*high movement of hands
*give strong signal
*in morning slightly problematic
*in evening big problem if you use it too soon cause rise of tension in pyhsiacal body or even movement of physical hand (min 15+)

Hearing
*none
*use visualization of sound

Aditional you may also use sense of smell or temperature ,wind...

(times in mins is minimal time when to use if you traing in evening only a very rude eproximation may be entairy different)
orlin1

Post by orlin1 »

Another nice visualiation is rocket start (vertical) it can have many stages lige from earth to space wher you satr feal zero gravity or use vection effect of moving stars.
Movng to partialy siting position and conrtol a space ship (similar like car)

This allow expedimentig with more combination of senses with minila sensory collision