Re: Do you have a familiar face every phase?

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Do you have a familiar face every phase?

Post by Luna »

Do any of you have a certain person that is always present in your phases or experiences?

Mine is my mother.  ;D
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

This may sound a little weird, but when I go OOB, I don't think of it, the face I have or the face I want to wear. When I'm out, it seems to be the experience I wear the most, i.e. what I'm fascinated with, the experience, I mean.

I move through it formless, or the experience moves through me. I don't or haven't thought about it, until you mentioned it. I'm fond of the form I'm wearing now, in my in body life, for lack of a better description, but  from now on, when I go OOB I'll wear the face I'm wearing now.

Similarly, I hear my Mom calling to me sometimes, when I'm awake, but they are phantom sounds, she is living in Texas for a while, with my sister and I living alone in her house in New Mexico, taking care of it.
I can't place the faces of others I've met, just yet. I think it's because my intent is not very refined, and in my waking life

I'm sometimes still on the fence about my experiences.

Be Well
Be Well Everyone (King, C. 2013)
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I don't have one.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Cleareye
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Cleareye »

No, though I do have recurring characters.
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Th3TruthizInThere »

In reading this post and the responses, I think that some are answering a literal  translation of Luna's subject, and some are answering what she intended.

If I understand correctly, she really wants to know if there is a familiar representation of a person we know in physical reality who is present in all of our phases.

If this is the correct interpretation, then no, for me there really isn't anyone else unless I seek them. My first sexual phase representation objective is frequently present, but only because I want her to be I think. This may change as I continue in my phase experiences and broaden the application and phase space covered. Loving the phase, either way!  ;)
Harmless as Doves... Wise as Serpents!
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Post by TheOnerous »

It is quite rare for my phase experiences to have other people in them. I have had just a handful of interactions with others during the phase and on occasions when I've deliberately tried to start conversation I find it very difficult or I wake up.

In normal dreams my wife is usually there.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Yes Truth. That is what I meant.  ;D
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

I have some people who show up more than others,like my wife for instance,but mostly they are people whom I've never met in waking life.There is also the occasional random waking life person too.

I do have recurring environments as starting points though,they are variations on my home and the home I grew up in.If I am in a version of my house,I can usually find my wife and daughter in other rooms if I intend to-the same goes for my parents in their house.I usually bypass them all because of other plans.
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio