Re: Has anyone brought back lottery numbers from the phase?

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
Mentalbody1981

Has anyone brought back lottery numbers from the phase?

Post by Mentalbody1981 »

I have personally seen a hyper vivid gold slot machine with all six numbers after I  asked for them within a black void of nothing. I have also seen them manifest in a newspaper that appeared out of nowhere when I was requesting numbers. I stupidly dissmissed three of six
numbers because i wasnt sure what

lottery i was looking at. The other three i saw were spread out over the mega millions drawing and powerball draws on the days of the next draw. Not much confirmation but peaked my intrest. It seems when I have a intense desire to manifest numbers they appear. When i dont nothing happens. Anyone seek out lottery numbers in the phase and brought
them back?
Last edited by Mentalbody1981 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I tried it once and nothing.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

I'm speaking for mum Mum "NOVA" when I say thins and the only reason I am is cause I benefited from it.
Nova asked for the the winning number of the horse that won the Melbourne Cup here in Australia. She received the number 8. She told me about it and 1wk before the big race, I heard a psychic on the radio predicting horse no. 8 as the winner!! I told her and we put our $ on number 8. WE WON $500!!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
SouRce
PHASER
PHASER

Post by SouRce »

My brother wanted me to bring back lottery numbers and during one experience I remembered to do this for him. However I only remembered two of the numbers and they were on a black ticket. The interesting thing is that same day my father had brought me home a lottery scratch ticket( which he rarely did) and it was black on black. It was a new ticket which is why he bought it. The two numbers I remembered were on this ticket, it's a shame I didn't remember the other ones. It was cool nonetheless.
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

It's very hard to remember 6 numbers from the phase!A few years back, I spent a couple of months trying to do this.

Once I asked a "dream character" in a Lucid Dream for the winning Florida Lotto numbers for a specific date. He said " Yup,I know them" ( in a new england like accent) He then told me 6 distinct numbers,I thanked him and then repeated them to myself as I intended to wake up.

I turned to my nightstand and grabbed my dream journal and statred to write before I'd forget.After I wrote 1 or 2 numbers I noticed they turned to scribble and changed colors...Damn! A false awakening.

I woke up for real and forgot all but 2 numbers.. ;D
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
Mentalbody1981

Post by Mentalbody1981 »

@ Jeff. What I did to remember all six was associate numbers with names. In my case I luv watching NBA and NFL games. I can rattle off players names and numbers up to 35. This makes things easier for me because when I see numbers in the phase I'm assigning them names... That have stuck with me for years. Example I might see  Kobe bryant, Jordan, Stockton 08,23,12. I say those names once and it sticks with me. Then I repeat the last three numbers until I wake up and write them down. It's worked for me I just dismissed the last three numbers the last time I was in the phase.
akiraeomer

Re: Re: Has anyone brought back lottery numbers from the pha

Post by akiraeomer »

I'm speaking for mum Mum "NOVA" when I say thins and the only reason I am is cause I benefited from it.
Various kinds of Homeland 2 DVD store where you can buy the latest online DVDs series securely!