12padams - Phase Books And Videos

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Entering the Phase - A 17-Year-Old’s Journey

Post by Michael Raduga »

Dear practitioners,
Please, take a part in our new experiment (NDE simulation):
http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=7

Report results to [email protected]
Phanes
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Phanes »

You and that tiger go a long way, lol!
I am glad you have came up with a new technique to get two people at once into a deeper state.
Also, what do you think about going purely on instinct and subconsciousness?
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

I think in a normal dream you wouldn't get those ideas!
I am quite strict to myself on the ideas of if an experience was a conscious phase or not... I have always had these kinds of ideas within simulated phase experiences but for me my only goal is my plan of action... If I don't perform it then in my opinion it's not a true phase. I have had many simulated phases (mostly documented in my book but not on this blog) however I have only had 7 true phases... (attempted performing my plan of action consciously) Simulated phases and low lucidity phases in my opinion are different things. Check out this post I made on dream views.com for my in-depth opinion on this topic:
https://www.dreamviews.com/f11/simulate ... am-128246/
My opinion...is that even if you can recall so much from a dream that you described above,proves to be a phase...!
In my opinion good dream recall doesn't mean you are conscious... For example take day 56 (dl my eBook to read that dream) where I had another simulated phase experience. I acted lucid and flew and translocated and did things from the practical guidebook and had great recall however my dreamself knew the environment while I didn't... It makes no sense and I did t even attempt my plan of action so I deemed it as not a phase and never added it to my current true 7 phases...

If you and some others think it's a good idea I'll post my simulated phases from now on however I personally believe that I should only post those that I believe are real conscious phase experiences in which I attempt my plan of action
You and that tiger go a long way, lol!
I am glad you have came up with a new technique to get two people at once into a deeper state.
Also, what do you think about going purely on instinct and subconsciousness?
No idea what's with tigers in those simulated phases but hey... Certainly they are a common occurrence. Also that technique of tigechancesng to maintain the phase... I didn't come up with it... Well I did but it wasn't my conscious mind. Last of all if it's my subconscious mind controlling my phase experience I then call it a simulated phase experience.

Hope my opinions of simulated lucidity are clearly shown in my post here and on dreamviews :)
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
APVirgin
PHASER
PHASER

Post by APVirgin »

I agree 12Padams.  I have many dreams where I have great recall after the dream, but they are completely different from a Phase. 

I know it is a Phase when I have control of my every action instead of just blindly following the dreams course.  You mentioned the plan of action, which again is a good indicator that you have consciouss control.

Additionally, my phases so far have all ended when the imagery fades to black and then I am lying consciouss in bed, awake.  Therefore, the end of the phase means immediate awakening in the physical and no loss of conscioussness whilst transitioning.  Another good indication of a true Phase for me.  I never have this with normal dreams.  I normally awaken after a period of unconscioussness and then recall that I have had a dream and start remembering it.

Good posts 12Padams.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

well mates my point was:
even if you did not recall or accomplished the plan of action,
if the slightest lowest lucidity was there,lets say simulated phases,they were phases even if they were low lucidity, or via dream consciousness, bu I say, and this is my opinion only( but i"m sure  most on the forum will agree with this) is that you should take advantage of these, cause this simulated phases as you calll them are actually practice! So without practice is hard to reach a higher level!
so if the lucidity is low, make it higher, then you will remember abot the plan of action and you will do it!
So I say that is practice, to get used to the feelings, to make some good habbits( like every time you know you"re dreaming rub the hands, or reality check.. etc) !
and the thing with the recall was just one of the points..
Do not get me wrong I do not Say that is necesarly as I say so, but I think that most will agree that phase simulation is practicing the phase, getting used to it... but is still a phase :d

wiii
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

PART 1: My mum's third phase experience - My phase self getting older...
-On the 26th of Feb 2012 my mum had two phase experiences after indirectly performing the wake back to bed/deferred sleep method. This post will cover the first out of her two phase experiences which occurred one after the other.

Day 138 – 26th February 2012: My mum and I have been performing experiments to see if a telepathic connection really does exist within the phase. Recently my mum asked a broad question to my phase-self who lied about the answer. The problem is however that my phase-self seems to always be younger in her phase experiences than in real life which is possibly the reason for the incorrect answers.

Since a younger version of me would not know the answers to my more recent memories, my mum and I decided to ask a question that my younger self would know. To make the odds of success even greater we decided to base the question around a non-physical dream experience that I had as a five year old. Since my phase-self my mum encounters in her phase experiences may be my actual dream-self, it is possible that my phase-self would have the same dream memories as I do.

From the age of about 5 up until I turned 16 years old I had nightly nightmares about a “wildcatâ€

12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

PART 2: My mum's fourth phase experience - My phase-self is finally acting like me...
-This post continues from the previous one so I highly recommend you read the post before this if you haven't already.

Once again my mum found herself standing in her apartment. She began looking around while trying to remember what the question was that I had told her to ask my phase-self. After a long period of time she decided to just make up a question to ask me since she was unable to remember what the original question was.

My mum’s memory soon became corrupt however which caused her to believe that the question she made up was the actual question we had agreed upon.  The question was “When did you have your first phase experience?â€

12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Telepathic Connection proven twice in a row... Actually even more... HOW MANY COINCIDENCES DOES IT TAKE TO BECOME FACT:
-Technically this is not a full on post about "Phase Experiences" however it does cover non-physical semi-phase experiences based on meditation techniques

On day 85 Tony (a.k.a Phanes) told me that an entity called “Pontusâ€
Last edited by 12padams on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

APVirgin
PHASER
PHASER

Post by APVirgin »

Hi 12Padams,

Interesting stuff.  I myself had a very interesting pre-cognitive experience whilst listening to Binaural Beats last year, which I would be happy to share with you.

I am interested to know what this event is that will be affecting humanity.  If you believe strongly enough that an event is to take place of such significance is it not your duty to let as many people as possible know, so they can prepare?

I for one would like to know and would be happy to receive a PM if you were not happy disclosing the details on the forum.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

I am interested to know what this event is that will be affecting humanity.  If you believe strongly enough that an event is to take place of such significance is it not your duty to let as many people as possible know, so they can prepare?
Their are multiple problems with revealing this information:

1. I am not allowed to reveal it.
2. I am not 100% certain yet that what tonys telling me is true but will find out within a year.
3. Even if I was aloud to tell people about this nobody would believe me and I would probably be locked up in a mental institution (trust me it's very crazy this whole thing).
4. With the information I have some type of secret government would probably torture me to death for me to tell them everything. Most likely they would kill me and if that happens then everything will become 1000x worse than it already is.
5. Whether you know this information of not it doesn't make you any safer. So overall just enjoy yourself as much as possible rather than worrying.
6. The world would fall apart. When people know certain things they treat life differently. For example when people go looting towns before a natural disaster. What if nothing happens and then people start acting crazy and destroying our socieity... I would be the one to blame for that.

Overall I hope you understand why I am keeping this mostly secret. If it were something like a human attack on a country then by all means I would give warning. But with what I am experiencing right now all moral rules go out the window leaving me almost completely disconnected from the world.

In the next few months I will finally know if all this is true all not. I won't be able to mention anything but overall I will be a lot more emotionally stable. I know enough to understand it but not enough to believe it. Without a definite future I will remain mentally unstable until I find out which story is true.

12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Can Technology Help You Enter The Phase? - YES!!!
-An interesting thing I have noticed is that both times I have attempted using a machine to help me enter the phase I have been successful. The first time was in chapter 7 when I tried out the lucidology beep method. I got a successful phase on the 1st (day 77) and 3rd (day 79) day however beyond that I suffered insomnia and had to give up on that method.

-Now I have started chapter 12 and found an iPhone app which helps with the deilding method... It worked once again on the first attempt. Its interesting to note however that all three machine induced phases have been scary/unpleasant ones. Before reading my phase experience check out my current plan of action which I made on to help me master trans-location.

Plan Of Action Created By Philip Adams On Day 126:
1. Sit up in bed and perform the pinched nose reality check.
2. Get out of bed and watch myself performing the reality check in front of the mirror.
3. Slide my bedroom door closed if it’s open.
4. Push my bedroom door open like a regular door. On the other side should be my school library rather than my hallway since I have pushed the door open rather than slid it open.
5. Walk into my school library and find the book about the raining tree. This book does not exist in real life and I made it up. A raining tree is my own creation and does not exist in real life either. The leaves of this tree act like clouds and make it seem like it’s raining only underneath the tree.
6. Open the raining tree book and find a big picture of the raining tree. Hold the book in front of me and translocation to the image of the raining tree by pulling the book/image directly to my eyes. Hopefully this will allow the image to encapsulate me so that I find myself in the scene of the raining tree.
7. Allow the rain coming off the tree to touch my skin and deepen my phase state. With the security of a highly deepened a state I will confidently perform the dreaded closed eye translocation technique. If successful I should find myself in my room standing next to my bed which should contain my physical body.
8. Lastly see if I can awaken myself from the phase by simply laying my non-physical body onto my physical body. Hopefully my brain won’t be so determined to pull me out of the phase state as it will know that I plan to do this eventually anyway.

Sadly due to starting Tafe the phase has been hard to obtain using indirect techniques. Now that I am using this app I have finally been able to get a taste of the phase once again. (phase experience in blue)

Day 143 (2nd March 2012) – Phase Experience:
Preparation: I have realised once again that Michael Raduga’s indirect techniques don't suit my current lifestyle. The problem is that I find conscious awakening's extremely hard to catch and even once I do consciously awake I am plagued with problems. Either I am scared, needing to use the toilet or being kept awake by my noisy sister. Due to all these problems I have decided to take a different approach.

A few weeks ago I found an iPhone app called “Singularity Experience: The lucid Dreaming Appâ€
Last edited by 12padams on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Fear And Temptation - Your Subconscious's Anti-Lucid Triggers
-Here I attempt my day 126 plan of action (see post above) once again yet with the goal to never give up or get distracted... Can I make it?
Check out how my subconscious attempts to use fear and Temptation to pull me out of one of my most lucid phase states. (phase highlighted in blue)

Day 147 (6th March 2012) – Phase Experience: At 6:17pm I sent Tony an e-mail and eagerly waited for a reply from him for 4 hours. Sadly he never did reply so I gave up waiting and decided to go to bed. Overall the e-mail contained a few important questions I have been wanting him to answer for a while which is why I was so eager to get a reply.

Every now and then over the last few hours before going to bed I listened to my “Enter The Phaseâ€

Phanes
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Phanes »

Your mind can be your worst enemy simply by thinking about things too much to the point of failure or fear and anticipation. But to simply say it will go out of its way to screw with you and prevent you from doing something natural is ludicrous. The mind is a powerful thing, true, but the way you speak of it sounds like it's some movie villain simply trying to screw with you and keep you trapped within, if that is the case then the phase isn't even worth the effort because then your mind controls EVERYTHING and just wants to treat you like a rat in a maze. Then why would it just stay to that plan of action? Why not screw with you in your daily life? The brain is an organ still, it is still just a part of your body with functions to keep you alive and sends forms of energy to your body to run on and react. It simply can't be so powerful that it can bend the universe and more like some people talk about it, that's giving mere humans too much power.
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

12padams wrote:
"If I awoke and saw that the e-mail I wrote within the phase had successfully been sent and received physically by Tony this would prove that the phase is not just a creation of your own mind and that it can access the electronic world."

Jeff:
I like your investigative spirit but I don't think that our intentions in the phase world are so easily transferred to the waking world.Assuming the reality of both,I've concluded from my experiences that the ability of intention to manipulate objects of perception in the phase is less constrained; where as in the waking world,intention is mostly limited to affect our biological functioning.This may somewhat explain why physical healing is possible from actions in the phase.I have experimented with this quite a bit and have personally concluded that actions in the phase actually can influence healing in the self and others.

In fact,transferred states between objects have been measured in the waking world so there's reason to believe such things are possible and are not just far fetched wishful thinking.

Here's a couple of examples:
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/48019

http://www.rexresearch.com/montagnier/montagnier.htm

http://strangetrue.blogspot.com/2005/05 ... acobo.html

Its important to point out though,that the conservation laws of matter and energy in the waking world can't be violated.However,such laws of physics are said to be probabilistic approximations of natural laws.We may not violate them,but we may be able to intentionally guide or 'perturb' them.(there is evidence for this)

Sending an email from the phase would involve the perturbation of countless 'electrons' and states of matter on a massive scale in a strictly determined way;whereas future biological effects might be perturbed,or guided toward a desired direction by possibly weighting the probabilities (through intention)that describe certain synapses or biological processes on a small scale.These actions might amplify up to large scale results.In fact,deciding to move a finger may be something like this.

Not to say that there aren't anomalies.For instance:Dr. Technical,a Phd electrical engineer and Lucid Dreamer/OBEer at the website Mortal Mist,has performed OBE experiments with electronic devices and has measured positive results I believe.

Also see this:
http://deanradin.blogspot.com/2012/01/c ... -slit.html

12padams:
" believe that the subconscious mind so far has sequence of actions which is uses to end phase experience. First fear and if that fails then it moves onto a temptation which is not on the phase practitioners plan of action."

Jeff:
I understand where you're coming from but I think Phanes is right.
My take is that certain 'areas' that we experience in the phase may be less malleable to our will and intention,perhaps because they are in a more determined state.I find this is more or less true for the common staging areas of my OBEs like the phase versions of my parent's house and my house.

In these settings I may find that my ceiling will stretch rather than to let me translocate,another door will appear after I go through the first,a hallway will stretch,etc.My advice is to get some 'distance' first before trying a technique when such a situation occurs.One way I do this is to walk to a neighbor's house or follow my fence line in my phase yard until the neigborhood changes on its own.Other ways might be to spin or close the eyes.Unfamiliar places seem less constraining in my experience.That's why I sometimes prefer a lucid dream entry.
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

The fact that diamonds were entangled at room temperature is quite remarkable and may provide a great template for the creation of quantum computers.  Transferred states are certainly possible and clearly demonstrable in such experiments using photons and phonons.

The the big question is: does this really prove that one can directly manipulate physical reality from the phase state?  What are thoughts made of?  Thoughts can apparently influence and control the physical body but then again, the complexity of the brain and the quantum mechanical properties of its electrochemical functions may be what makes this possible.  The very manifestation of the brain in reality may be the very link that is required for this but always within the confines of the body... otherwise, telekinesis would be possible!!

Another thing... what if the "free will" thoughts that we have are not really controlling the body but rather produced by unconscious predispositions by the latter which are, in turn, effects arising from the environment that it is exposed to?

I think it is to early to assume that the phase can directly affect the physical world when a) there is no credible evidence out there, and b) we don't yet fully understand how consciousness comes about (we can only see and describe what it does).

There is no point in making assumptions because, and I repeat, it is too early to say what consciousness really is.  Perhaps doctor Frankenstein can clarify this...
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

Summerlander wrote:
Another thing... what if the "free will" thoughts that we have are not really controlling the body but rather produced by unconscious predispositions by the latter which are, in turn, effects arising from the environment that it is exposed to?
Just a quick off topic aside:
I'm on the side of freewill myself,I don't believe that typing this sentence was predetermined at the big bang!But this doesn't mean that our minds and our brains can't become conditioned by our environments.I don't think your statement is incompatible with freewill really.There are certainly examples of reflexive thinking and automatic modes of purposeful action,like driving or playing musical instruments.Normally we have to apply our focused attention in practice until such complex behavior becomes automatic,which allows attention to focus elsewhere-certainly a survival advantage.(Long term potentiation,procedural memory,etc)It's interesting that savant mind-brains don't seem to need this with certain tasks though....

Anyway,check out these videos I really like.These guys are credible without a doubt! Here is the conclusion from one of the world's top group of scientists:

"if you have a theory which is incompatible with freewill ,it has been falsified"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WnV7zUR ... plpp_video

"Ultimate reality is nonmaterial":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tgPpQzG ... ature=plcp

Mind certainly seems to be nonmaterial as do the laws of physics.(They're not made of anything)
Last edited by Jeff on Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Its important to point out though,that the conservation laws of matter and energy in the waking world can't be violated.However,such laws of physics are said to be probabilistic approximations of natural laws.We may not violate them,but we may be able to intentionally guide or 'perturb' them.(there is evidence for this)
This fits in very well with my past experiences :)

I used to hate sport at school because I sucked at it. When bowling I used to get scores of 40 (if lucky) while everyone around me got 100-130. Then I started testing out possible ball control... That's when things went crazy!!!

One day a person who was a brilliant bowler (100-140) was in a group with me. I focused on having a feeling of painful electricity running through my body and forced it out onto the bowler every time they bowled. They ended up getting a score of 35 (many gutter balls). I on the other hand tried "knowing" that I would get a stike each time I bowled and ended up getting 3 in a row and another 2 scattered with a total score of 146 (best ever for school)..

I managed to clone this effect over and over and made a whole group go bad each week... I loved the looks on their faces when they teased each other for going bad then got a gutter ball themselves... Then looked at me as I constantly got strikes.

I even watched a champion (40 year old) practice by themselves and saw them get 162 then 78 once I had a little "evil stare" at them...

Sadly when I grew up a little over the year (I was 15 when I did this) I no longer believed this was Possible and once I doubted my ability it went away. So yes I do believe our minds can alter the normal world/outcomes.
I'm on the side of freewill myself,I don't believe that typing this sentence was predetermined at the big bang!But this doesn't mean that our minds and our brains can't become conditioned by our environments.
According to tony my whole life has been predetermined...
You see one word in 1986 made my mum meet her best friend who introduced her to my dad. My birth was also due to very unlikely events occurring. Me finding out about astral projection and meeting tony, the school I went to allowing me to find Daniel (another chosen one), becoming obsessed with programming and making a game that attracted Ben (another chosen one) then getting RSI and devoting my life to the phase allowing me to meet Chris From these forums (another chosen one) everything that occurs is very predetermined for my life.

Anyway good links those things articles are pritty cool :)

Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I just think my reply to Jeff was triggered by his previous post and possibly taking some influence from all my experience in life.  I posit that all my actions are preconditioned by what I have experienced so far and what I continue to experience.  I also think all that happens around us is predetermined, not by a god, but by physical systems, its laws and its interactions within... like a game of snooker where the Big Bang is the break-off point.

If there is no universe there is no "me".  As a baby and thus an underdeveloped human being my capacities were doubly limited and my self-awareness was scarse.  Prior to the formation of the foetus, there is nothing, as though I never existed.  In fact, before I was conceived, it seems apparent to me that I did not exist.  Now fast forward in time.  As I have grown and developed physically, so have my consciousness, self-awareness and mental abilities.  Ockam's razor in my final conclusion:  the peak of my physical body is when I feel mostly alive, ergo, the physical body, as a conglomerate of cells that communicate with each other, is what makes me alive and bestows me with the illusion of self and free will.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

[align=center]A sneak peak of my future books[/align]

For those who don't know I am going to make a new book every year about my experiences within the phase. All my books will include my age in their titles and start/finish on my birthdays. Each book will have a specific theme in which all of my plan of actions will be based around. Below is a little description of each book.

Entering The Phase - A 17-Year-Old's Journey: The main focus was just to enter the phase and prove that it existed (which it does). I explorered varies techniques and discovered quite a lot about the unexpected and unstable nature of the phase environment. My plan of actions were mainly begginer level plans which involved achieving basic skills (which I actually didn't do so well). Each chapter was practically the finding and abandoning of a new technique.

Phase Acquaintances- An 18-Year-Old's Non-Physical Social Life: Fear encompasses me every time I enter the phase. I am alone in another world (either in my own mind or something a little more extreme) and nobody can help me... Until now. The idea of this book is that my plan of actions will be based around meeting nonphysical people who I have never physically met before. Hopefully these people will help me destroy that creature that has been lurking in my phase hallway since day 77!

Each chapter in my second book will be based around my goals. Step 1 is to just to meet someone who I have never met before. While holding a notepad and jotting everything down I will ask them their name, age and then I'll write down their basic appearance. Before saying goodbye I will ask them to be my friend and meet them in every phase experience in my bedroom.

After I have a friend (hopefully around my age) I'll ask them more questions about their life to work out just how life-like/intelligent they really are. After I get to know them I'll ask them to show me around their house. They will translocate me there and it will be a place I have never seen before. In each phase experience I will be shown another room and I'll draw up what their house looks like overtime using my computer. This person will introduce me to their family and friends and I'll start linking up family trees to see just how amazing this phase world really can be.

Finally my friend within the phase will teach me how to do specific things such as Translocation, time travel and other super abilities. Towards the end of the book we will fight the creature in my hallway (still don't know what it is but it's been annoying me for 4 phases) and kill it for good so I am never scared again. Last of all we will see what happens if I ask him to physically wake up rather than myself once the phase ends. Will I remain in the phase while he takes over my life? You will find out the answer at the end of the book :)

My next book will have it's own theme once again. I will decide what it is at the end of my 2nd book. Also these complete books (day by day) will be used to make my phase only books.
17 year old book
18 year old book
19 year old book
The phase experiences from these 3 books will be put into a much shorter book called "Teenage Phase Adventures". The phase only book will include only the raw phase experiences and will exclude the methods used as well as the events occurring just before and after entering the phase. My planning and analysis will also not be included. Even my simulated phase experiences and my mums phases will be left out. Each chapter will have all my phase experiences from each book while will allow the chapters to follow the full theming systems of the books.

Last of all... Tony/Phanes
If what tony is saying turns out false then I will continue to write my books like usual yet I'll be much more doubtful about the phase being anything more than an amazing mind creation. So overall I won't give up and I'll continue exploring the phase and writing my books like usual.

If what tony is saying is true however then things will be a lot different (for the better). The personal proof event (something that only I and 30 others will know about) will occur around the same time I start writing my phase aquantinces book (April 21st [my 18th birthday]). If it does occur then the book is going to me absolutely amazing.

If tonys right, Philip will write the book as usual but he will suddenly start to become an expert phaser. Philip will most likely have a phase every night and his technique that he invents will allow everyone in the world to enter the phase with ease. The phase will be as easy to enter as opening a door making it accessible to everybody in the entire world.

Anyway just wanted to give everyone a breif description of my future books so that I could get some feedback. Do you like my ideas or do you think that my second book could be a little problematic. I have seen 100's of unfamiliar people in the phase so finding someone won't be that difficult. What about when that person tries to awaken rather than me... Will I actually be in the phase forever rather than them?

I have a big future ahead of me whether or not what Tony's telling me is true. Please offer all the advice you can give me right now for my future plans as I am going to need it while doing these risky experiments :)

Good luck everyone!!! Hopefully my books (always free) will inspire people around the world to investigate and start their own phase journey :)

Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Good luck with your book.  It is your journey and it will be interesting to read it!  :)
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Quickly dropping in and out of lucidity during a phase experience
-Watch as my subconscious takes over during a phase and I quickly regain lucidity, twice!
-A non-existent phase-only computer boot screen... Did my mind really generate it or is something else going on here?

Day 161 (20th March 2012) Phase Experience: At 11:07pm I set an alarm on my iPad 2 to go off at 4am. After about half an hour I fell asleep while watching the random hypnagogic imagery produced by my mind. Just as planned I was instantly awoken by my alarm from dreamless sleep at 4am. I did have a Tafe (college) related dream however it most likely occurred during previous sleep stage since I was not awoken from a dream.

After using the bathroom I lay down comfortably in bed on my side ready to perform a WILD. I had absolutely no fear and was quite confident because for some reason whenever I start a new chapter in my book I commonly seem to have a phase experience on the first day of using a new technique. Unfortunately while performing step 1 (clear your mind and relax) I accidentally fell asleep instead of starting step 2 (watch hypnagogic imagery after 10 minutes of relaxing).

Once asleep I had a dream that I was about a kilometre away from my old high school with some of my "friends" (knew them in the dream but not in real life). We were standing in a bushy area next to our school bus that was parked on the dirt ground in between a few trees. A few of the school kids and I were running away from snakes that were rapidly moving along the ground while others were picking up spiders and throwing them at us.

Eventually I unconsciously awoke at 5:09am and realised that I had fallen asleep while trying to WILD. Instead of getting angry I decided to just have another go although I was a little less confident now that the sun was going to rise soon. After emptying my bladder I returned to bed and was ready for my second WILD attempt.

Unfortunately I made the same mistake as I did the first time around and fell asleep during the relaxation stage. At this point I had definitely lost consciousness because I fell into a dream about quickly getting up in the morning to print off a Tafe assignment (I would never do this in the morning). My computer was giving off all types of errors while my stress level continued to rise.

Following the first dream I had another dream about continuously missing the buses I needed to catch to get home. Due to my lack of consciousness I didn't realise that the bus, streets and people I was talking to did not exist in real life. Situations like this always make me wonder how my brain is able to generate complete streets, bus numbers and people I have never met before without conscious control.

Suddenly while running after the bus my environment faded to blackness and I felt myself lying in bed again. "Yes, A perfectly conscious dream exit" I thought "I have just got to remain still now and hopefully I will consciously drop into another dream". My confidence level was extremely high and I was determined not to lose consciousness.

"Philip, get out of bed" called out my dad from the other end of the house. My hopes of a conscious dream entry were completely crushed. Angrily I yelled back "But I don't have to get up till nine since I start Tafe late today". "Its 10 o'clock now, you slept in" explained by dad. "How come I didn't wake up at 7am like usual" I said. "You did" said my dad "Don't you remember trying to print off your assignment earlier?"

Suddenly I became very confused as I remembered attempting to print of my assignment but thought that it had been a dream. "If that really was a dream how would my dad know about it?" I thought. Instinctively I checked the notepad beside my bed to see if I had logged getting out of bed at 7am.

After scanning through my notes I realised that I had not logged waking up at 7am to print off my assignment. Suddenly I realised that it was impossible for my dad to remember an event that occurred within a dream. With a high level of confidence and excitement I got out of bed, stood in front of the mirror and successfully breathed through my pinched nose.

Finally I had made it back into the phase and was determined not to get distracted by anything. Eagerly, I turned towards my bedroom door and thought about my plan of action which involved walking through it to my school library. "This is the big moment" I thought as I looked at the door. In real life I had stood in front of my bedroom door many times thinking about this moment and now that it had finally come I felt very excited yet rushed by the time limit of the phase.

Since it was daytime I slid my bedroom door closed without fear of the creature in my hallway that seems to reside there during night-time. Confidently I walked forward and pushed my bedroom door open (it is a sliding door and cannot physically be pushed forward in real life) to simulate how I used to enter my high school library.

Sadly, I had failed once again and found myself in the usual hallway behind my bedroom door. "Okay I'll try again" I thought. This time however I decided to imagine the bookshelf that is directly to the right of the library entrance as you walk in. Once again I pushed my door open and tried to see the bookshelf on the other side of the door however like usual I only saw my hallway.

I attempted to turn my failure into a success by quickly closing my eyes and trying to imagine that once I opened them the bookshelf would be there. Unfortunately by doing this I almost lost the phase state and had to quickly peer at objects around my room to make them crystal clear again.

"Maybe I should try translocating to somewhere else" I thought. The first thought that popped into my mind was my best friend Daniel. In waking life we had often talked about meeting each other in the phase so instead of just giving up I decided to attempt trans-locating to Daniel's bedroom.

Once again I slid my bedroom door closed then stood back ready to walk through it and arrive in Daniel's bedroom. Unfortunately my attempt failed and I once again found myself standing disappointed in my hallway. At this point I almost completely lost lucidity since I attempted to do something that I hadn't planned while awake and I also had very low confidence in my phase abilities.

Luckily I regained lucidity once I glanced in the mirror and saw myself picking up my black jumper and stuffing it under the t-shirt I was wearing. "Wait, what" I thought. "Why the hell did I just do that?" Suddenly I realised that I had just regained control of my body dream body while it was being controlled by my subconscious.

With the black jumper under my t-shirt I suddenly remembered reading about transmutation in the practical guidebook and wanted to attempt morphing my body slightly. I imagined that the jumper under my t-shirt was actually my belly and that I had gained a little weight. Unfortunately before lifting my t-shirt up to see if the black jumper had turned into part of my stomach I once again lost lucidity and forgot what I was doing.

My subconscious took over control of my dream body again and made me walk up to my computer to turn it on. Luckily I suddenly gained consciousness once again and thought "Oh my computer, what a good idea. I wonder if it will work in the phase." I casually palpated my computer desk while watching the computer screen attentively.

Within 10 seconds a boot manager screen popped up stating that "Windows 7" (a common desktop computer operating system released in 2009) had failed to boot. I found this screen very interesting since in real life the Windows boot manager is set out quite differently which meant that this was a unique phase-only boot manager that my mind had generated.

Below I have inserted the real Windows 7 boot manager screen and the phase version I encountered. An interesting point to note is that my phase computer was duel booted however in real life I haven't had my computer dual-booted for a couple of years. Within the phase I didn't pay much attention to the operating system that I had duel booted with Windows 7. I believe that it may have been an official beta version of windows 8 since I had planned to dual boot my computer with Windows 8 a few days ago but ended up deciding not to.

ImageImage

Suddenly I realised that I was beginning to forget the sequence of events that I had just experienced. Without hesitating I ran to my bedside table and picked up my notepad ready to write a few main points to remember once I awoke. Just as I did this however the phase became blurry and unstable then faded away to blackness.

Although I partially lost consciousness before physically waking up I managed to remember my entire phase experience. After checking the time I realised that it was only 6:52am and not 7am or 10am as it had been in the phase. Overall my failure to complete the door translocation technique in many of my previous phase experiences has made me decide to come up with a modified plan of action for tomorrow.

Upon waking I checked out the windows 8 boot manager and discovered that the phase version of the windows 7 boot manager actually had an appearance more similar to the windows 8 boot manager that I had never seen before. Overall I don’t believe this is anything to get hyped about however it was quite interesting to see the similarities in setup of my phase boot manager and the real windows 8 book manager.

[align=center]--------------------------------------------------END OF EXPERIENCE-----------------------------------------------------[/align]

Just a few questions here...

1. How can my brain create entire streets and people I have never seen before? (Referring to Dream)
2. Why did my computer display an alternative phase only boot screen rather than the real one? How was this fake one generated???
3. When my subconscious took over my phase body what exactly was it doing? Why did it do those things? Did it have a plan?

Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I haven't got much time but to the first question which can be used to answer everything else... You don't have to have seen something in wakefulness in order to see it in the phase.

Phase environments can also be moulded according to imagination and creativity.  For example, if I see a blue apple in the phase, it doesn't mean that I have seen one in the physical world.  Likewise, we can see chicken with teeth and flying pigs...

The language and expressions that we use alone, such as, "as scarse as hen's teeth" or "when pig's fly" are enough of a dream spark.  We are not restricted to experience and memory.  The human brain is a thriving system.  We can experience 3 and 5 and create 8.  We can can add 5 and 8 and come up with 13... and then we can invent 13358 and use "multiplications", "divisions" and whatnot for other "inventions" or conjunctions that don't necessarily exist.

I can sit here and say "Jupiter and the moon are friends and the moon has a twin".  And then, in dreamland, I might fly into space and see this:  ;D

Last edited by Summerlander on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

The Perfect Technique To Mentally Move Anything Within The Phase!
-Tested In My Latest Phase Experience!
-Idea from a Previous Simulated (non-lucid) "Phase".

DAY 168 NEW PLAN OF ACTION:
Since I have unfortunately been unable to master translocation to my school library through my bedroom door after multiple attempts in many phases experiences I have decided to exclude translocation from my plan of action. My new plan of action is below:
1. If it's dark in the phase then make the sun rise first before performing the plan of action.
2. Grab my mum’s car keys and garage keys from near the front door and constantly rub/carry them in my hands for the duration of the experience to maintain it.
3. Unlock/open my front door and get into the elevator. Press the ground floor button and exit the building to the car park.
4. Use the garage key to unlock my mum’s garage. Use her car key to unlock her car and then use it again to start her car up.
5. Drive up the driveway and onto the street. Use the same translocation method as I did on day 62 to “drive past the sceneryâ€
Last edited by 12padams on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

masterg174
PHASER
PHASER

Post by masterg174 »

12padams wrote:

[align=center]---------------------------------END OF EXPERIENCE-----------------------------------[/align]

Questions:
1. Anyone else use this telepathic movement technique?
2. Does my plan of action sound too difficult?
3. Anyone else had a fade out to "white" rather than black?
1. Anyone else use this telepathic movement technique?
Yes I once telepathically moved the blades of my living room fan within a phase. By not thinking about it, and questioning whether or not it was possible it just happend and I instantly had control. I suspect the reason for this kind of thinking is because I desperately want to have the same type of control in real life also and believe eventually it may be possible;)

I did then try to translocate to the sea but I #1 didn't have any technique for getting there #2 It's a rather hard thing to master either way as you have also seen in your case. I have tried the door method also from time to time and the closest I ever got was the door opening and I saw the sea, but then closing right in front of me where then the dream turned into some kind of nightmare time situation and I subsequently lost my lucidity also. The details of that phase are hazy, and I only remember small fragments of exactly what happend. Maybe I'll document it sometime.

2. Does my plan of action sound too difficult?
You must understand when you are in the phase you have limited access to your brains memory and logical thinking patterns. I suggest finding a way to consolidate your technique in an easier to understand format. Which could be done by running through your plan of action throughout the day, maybe even pretending to do your plan of action in real life. Also just shortening the wording of it. You can also just improvise some of your plan of action should you want to.

One thing I think will happen when you try to execute your plan of action, is you will be looking for the car keys and maybe even ask you parents and they either will not give them to you or you won't be able to find it anywhere. Because your dreams always try to mess with you:P at least in my case.

I don't know what you could do in that case, but try to find some alternative way of getting down. I dunno maybe try to get hold of something to break down your door if you must. But then there lies the possibility of elevator problems and all sorts of things. I would not suggest jumping down how ever many floors high your apartment is. It is just a phase and not real life but the shock of jumping down such a depth has astronomical implications especially if your afraid of heights. It's quite likely you would wake up. You could try flying again if you wanted to...that's another option but it would be a pity if you lost your phase completely and woke up should you be unable to fly. But like you had success with the sun, perhaps implementing that technique into flying could be successful...it may be a slow flight or be hard to stay airborne but at least it has some success and may be an easier way to get down to the bottom. At least you'd be landing on sand. You could try landing on water if it's a problem but you would need some flying to get there.

Also attempting to break your floor somehow and get down to the bottom could be an option, but this could end in some kind of loop of getting down lower and lower but in reality your getting nowhere. Most likely you would suddenly find yourself somewhere completely random that's not apart of your house or any house in that area at all. Ever had dreams where your at school one minute then at the shopping mall the next? It's best not to be spending too long trying to get down to the bottom.

3. Anyone else had a fade out to "white" rather than black?
Yes I've had those from time to time. I've had a few dreams where i've died, thought I was dieing in real life when I was lucid fading into white or black. At other times they just happen after a short period of being lucid, usually when I don't have any more things to do in my plan of action.

In fact now that you mention it, this same thing happend a few days ago. I was waking up heaps during the night, and having many false awakenings, I wanted to try get to "an island", and for whatever reason I tried a matrix type thing where I jumped into a road I could see to see if I would translocate there. Of course this didn't work I ended up fading to black upon waking up. In this case it was fading to black but at other times I've faded to white too particularly upon death or relisation/suspection of death within a dream.

[align=center]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/align]
On another note, you should try some more interesting things with time. I'm going to try and do this with water also within my phases, perhaps find out a bit more about the sea/water in the process.
If you ever do find a way to time travel in your phases, you may end up finding that "king-like" person you've always been looking for. He may not be hiding in physical place, but time also;)
heh but it's only 13 days away anyway, hope it all goes to plan:)
Last edited by masterg174 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soon a new world will open before me and about 30 others. People will mysteriously "disappear". Where these people go I cannot tell yet but life will be very different I can assure you. Once I confirm what's happend, you will be opened up to something new and amazing. Proof of something more!
Tony

Re: Entering the Phase - A 17-Year-Old’s Journey-GEE!

Post by Tony »

GEE! So, you have written a book. My Goodness, congratulations! Now that i have decided to climb down my ebony tower i wish i can take more time reading about your experiences. i am surprised!
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Th3TruthizInThere »

Hi Phillip- I finally finished reading all your posts. I appreciate the experimentation you have done and your enthusiasm for the phase. I was also appreciative of your sharing of the results for trying different methods. I will probably download your e-book at some point in the near future. Right now I'm kind of getting familiar with the different people in the forum community.

I am sorry that you are having such difficulty with fear being in the way of your phase plans. This wild cat really has tormented you for too long. It is one thing when a presence just manifests and is exploring, but something entirely different when it is intent on harming you. One thing I'll always remember is killing Freddie Kruger by bludgeoning him with a shopping cart. For me that was a very empowering (and darkly humorous) encounter  :P.

I wonder if it would make any difference for you at all with this beast if you temporarily suspended your insistence that the phase is real. After all, this thing has shredded you several times in the past- yet here you are. Maybe you should just face it head on, ask it what you can do to help, or what it needs, and if it won't make its peace, destroy it, or for your own sake, at least make an effort to make it sorry that it threatened your freedom and peace of mind. Anyway, I hope that you find the strength and stability you need to discover more of the phase and RL so you can enjoy them to the fullest.  Thanks for sharing!  8)
Harmless as Doves... Wise as Serpents!
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Insert Quote
GEE! So, you have written a book. My Goodness, congratulations! Now that i have decided to climb down my ebony tower i wish i can take more time reading about your experiences. i am surprised!
Wait for teenage phase adventures to come out. It will have my phase only experiences with the plans of actions which is much better than the current disconnected yet complete story in my "entering the phase" book.
Hi Phillip- I finally finished reading all your posts. I appreciate the experimentation you have done and your enthusiasm for the phase. I was also appreciative of your sharing of the results for trying different methods. I will probably download your e-book at some point in the near future. Right now I'm kind of getting familiar with the different people in the forum community.
Ah I'm so imbarrised now because my posts are not spell/grammar checked. On April 14th I will upload the second last version of my first ebook "entering the phase" which will have the errors removed/corrected. On April 21st (if I am still here) I will upload the final completed version of "entering the phase" and most likely an early version of teenage phase adventures (no methods/analysis/planing/techniques, raw phase and plan of actions) will be uploaded by then.
I wonder if it would make any difference for you at all with this beast if you temporarily suspended your insistence that the phase is real. After all, this thing has shredded you several times in the past- yet here you are. Maybe you should just face it head on, ask it what you can do to help, or what it needs, and if it won't make its peace, destroy it, or for your own sake, at least make an effort to make it sorry that it threatened your freedom and peace of mind. Anyway, I hope that you find the strength and stability you need to discover more of the phase and RL so you can enjoy them to the fullest.  Thanks for sharing
In these books I mostly say that the phase is all in your head but there's quite a lot of uncertainty about it and I haven't fully confirmed it. Thats the reason why I sometimes do telepathic experiements with my mum however all have failed. Yet tony (a.k.a Phanes) has proven telepathic connections which has made me come in half way with my beliefs.

That beast/wildcat or whatever it is won't die. I have tried to kill it back when I was a natural lucid dreamer (every single night) as a kid (5-16). I poked my fingers through its eyes at one stage however I felt lots of layers and it smiled at me before killing me. I have killed one the of wild cats (white/friendly at day but fur turns black and evil at night) and a watch on my hand stated "1 down 273,864 to go". There's just too many of them and well I know a lot about them but don't talk about it in my books since it was before my actually lucid/phase attempts.

And yes I plan to kill that one in my hallway in a future phase experience. Go to the first page of my blog and you will see the description of my soon to be written book called "phase acquaintances". I will have a person I meet in every phases experience who I have never seen in real life (perfect lucid trigger) and get them to pull me out of my body/ into the phase every night (perfect phase entry method). The phase person will be my teacher and will guide me through my plan of actions that I make while awake. We will team up together to kill the creature in my hallway (can't confirm it's one of the wilds cats).
Last edited by 12padams on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Wait...

You are teaming up to kill that creature?

Please don't!
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

NEW EBOOK AVAILABLE - TEENAGE PHASE ADVENTURES

Hey whats up everyone! Finally I have my phase only experience book. Check it out by going to the first post of my blog and clicking the image of the book "Teenage Phase Adventures". Each one of my phase experiences has been named and the plan of action and entry method is included. Overall its a great book for those interesting in my pure phase journey without all my analysis and techniques. I have not included my simulated phase experiences in this book whatsoever as they lack the completion of my plan of actions.

Last of all I have grammar checked my first 8 phase experiences and reworded poorly written sentences (some of which didn't make sense) in order to improve readability. Since my blog now contains multiple books I have changed the name from "Entering The Phase - A 17 Year Olds Journey" to "12padams - Phase Books".

I have a few questions about my new book:
- Is it organized well?
- Is the font easy to read?
- Are the colors good?
- Anything you want to comment on?

I also updated my "entering the phase" book to the latest version since I hadn't updated it for a while...

Hopefully my books will inspire the people of this world to explore the phase for themselves and by working together we can find the truth :)
Last edited by 12padams on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: 12padams - Phase Books

Post by 12padams »

Completed Book: Entering The Phase - A 17-Year-Old's Journey

Yep!!! The rumor is true. Today is the last day I am going to be a 17 year old so finally my first book is complete. Tomorrow I will begin work on my next book "Phase Acquaintances - The Nonphysical Social Life Of An 18 Year Old" and I will finally find out the truth about these phase people (read phase acquaintances book description on the first page of my blog).

Before I completely close the book here is a review/closing of my first book:

After my long first journey into the phase I have very mixed emotions. I feel extremely disappointed that I did not achieve all of my goals. Overall I wanted to find the perfect technique which I could use with at least a 50% chance of success each night. Not only did I not find a method I am confident with but I also failed to fully complete any of my plans of actions.

Luckily I am not completely disappointed with my progress as I have more than completed my original true goal. On day 1 I had a single goal (the goals at the beginning of the book were written a little later) which I doubted I would be able to even come close to achieving. The goal was:

“Enter the phase even if it’s just for 1 secondâ€
Last edited by 12padams on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.