12padams - Phase Books And Videos

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Entering the Phase - A 17-Year-Old’s Journey

Post by 12padams »

Finally got to the phase without becoming conscious while dreaming/false awakening. I used my own technique called The Phase Car Technique.

Day 62 (12th December 2011): At around 4am I awoke to a creepy sound and sat up to perform a reality check. I was definitely awake but the sound continued to haunt me which proved that it was not simply a hypnopompic auditory hallucination. It sounded like a windy scream combined with lots of creatures (possibly people) running along the balcony right outside my window. I live on the 7th floor on an 8 story apartment so it definitely wasn't the sound of people walking along the street. I lay in bed absolutely terrified for about 10 minutes as the sound faded in and out at random intervals. Eventually when the sound finally stopped I went back to sleep.

Once asleep I dreamt that I was in my old unit trying to show a video to some visitors. My mum was serving them food to keep them happy while I struggled to get the video running. Suddenly the dream faded away and I found myself conscious in a void of darkness. The feeling of my body lying in bed slowly returned as I began to awaken.

Realising that I was now awake and had managed to stay completely still without opening my eyes I decided to attempt entering sleep paralysis. My plan was to trick my body into thinking that my conscious analytical mind hadn’t woken up. To do this I remained completely still while trying to feel the wave of sleep paralysis sweep over my body. If I could enter sleep paralysis I would have the perfect opportunity to separate.

Suddenly while lying still I was plagued with swallowing urges. I decided to visualise an internal world to help disconnect my mind from my physical body. The first thought that popped into my head was to imagine that I was sitting in a car looking at the dashboard. After a while I started to hear footsteps near my bed. I ignored them and tried to fully focus on the interior of a car. Unfortunately I lost consciousness at this point for about a minute.

As I focused on trying to see the dashboard it began to appear in front of my eyes. While the dashboard slowly became more realistic I tried to imagine buildings and scenery outside the front window. The blank windows gradually became filled with buildings and trees. Although I hadn’t originally intended this the car was moving at approximately 60 km/h.

As I calmly watched the randomly generated scenery flyby I unexpectedly heard a voice in my head. It stated that I had done a good job so far but explained that I needed to imagine motion to make the experience even more realistic. I noticed that every now and then the car turned a corner so I attempted to feel the motion of the car. Eventually I started to feel my body in the car as it moved from side to side on the seat. My movement was perfectly synchronised with the movement of the car as it turned each corner.

Finally I felt the steering wheel in my hands. By turning the wheel I was able to turn the car. I was unable to control the speed of the car however as I hadn't created the break and accelerometer yet. As I observed the scenery and drove around I became disappointed with the lack of realism. Although my vision was sharp and crystal clear the buildings and trees had low resolution textures. In other words they looked like they were from a 2002 video game rather than real-life. I was still amazed however that I was able to drive a car since I had never done so in real life.

At this point I remembered my plan of action which involved translocation through my bedroom door. Since I was now driving in a car unsure of my location I had to find a way to get to my apartment. I told myself that I would eventually see the streets of Manly if I kept on driving along the road. My method of translocation worked successfully as I was able to drive past the computer generated scenery and arrive at Manly Beach.

By now I was driving along the sand towards the headland that my apartment was built on. As I approached the headland I looked around in awe at the photo realistic environment. The road was packed with cars so I was glad that I had driven along the beach. There were about a hundred people at the beach but they hadn't noticed me as they were near the shore. Although everything looked 100% realistic it didn't look exactly like Manly. Instead it seemed that I had arrived at another urban beach.

I gently put my foot on the brake slowing the car down to a halt. Cautiously I opened the car door and stepped out onto the soft sand. I scanned the headland searching for my apartment but unfortunately I was unable to find it. The headland looked quite different to its real life counterpart and was filled with buildings I had never seen before. Overall the headland was a lot grassier than it is in real life and many of buildings on it had either a mediaeval or late 18th century appearance.

Suddenly I remembered that I always wake up after a phase experience and wonder if I was actually lucid and had free will. Once I awaken however I am unable to go back in time to see if I actually could do anything I wanted. As a result of this I decided to quickly do something random that wasn't on my plan of action. I turned my head away from the headland and looked at the people on the beach near the shore. I finally made up my mind by deciding out of free will that I wanted to attempt talking to someone.

Surprisingly I spotted my science teacher who taught me in years 7 and 9 at high school. At the time I wondered why out of all the people I knew I saw my old science teacher there. After thinking about it for a while however I now realise why my subconscious placed him at the beach. In real life he once talked about how he loved surfing. At the time I didn't take much notice of him saying this but since I saw him at the beach within the phase it proves that I subconsciously retained this information.

Even though I knew talking to people put me at risk of being sucked into a dream I decided to do it anyway since I was interested in what these simulated people would say. I started off the conversation by yelling out “hey what's upâ€
Last edited by 12padams on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

There is a great deal of information here, I would like to comment to all of it, but I can't.
"Around 4 AM I awoke to a creepy sound. Absolutely terrified I sat up and performed a reality check. I was definitely awake but the sound continued to haunt me. It sounded like a windy scream combined with lots of running feet hitting the ground right outside my window. I lay in bed absolutely terrified for about 10 minutes as the sound faded in and out at random intervals. Eventually when the sound finally stopped I went back to sleep."(12padams, Dec. 2011)

Similarly, I am hearing sounds that are not really there, or they change from one kind of sound, to another. For example, a high-speed motorcycle whining outside my window, changes into people talking in another room of my house.
In just this past week a large snow storm blew through my state, While I was flickering in and out of phase the lights in my house were blinking on and off and the wing was screaming outside. I was also blinking in and out very short and fast intervals in body and slighter longer intervals OOB. The entire phase experience lasted 8 hours. Additionally, I run and jog in my phase states, and keep a steady rhythm as I go.

What do you think 12padams, are you crossing over more deeply, OOB into another state, perhaps mine?
I listen to the sounds that are not there, I welcome them, the flashes of light too. red, yellow blue. they are like messengers asking me to hear what they have to say.

Be well
Be Well Everyone (King, C. 2013)
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

What do you think 12padams, are you crossing over more deeply, OOB into another state, perhaps mine?
I listen to the sounds that are not there, I welcome them, the flashes of light too. red, yellow blue. they are like messengers asking me to hear what they have to say.
These sounds... I swear they were real. I even got out of bed and walked around looking out my window to see what was happening... The sounds continued but I saw nothing. If this ever happens again I'll get my iPad out and try to record the sounds to see if they are physical or not.

CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

I posted a comment a few days back on the sound of a helicopter turning into a snare drum then into code clicking. I did have to do anything to experience the changes but to just listen to them.

Don't chase them with cameras and recorders, let them come to you and just observe in your mind, what they mean to you. Record them in your mind. A few time, I also ran to the window and outside, to see what I was hearing, there was nothing there to see. Its only there to be heard.

Be Well
Be Well Everyone (King, C. 2013)
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

I recommend those interested in alternative ideas about the phase read day 71 preparation on page 117. I speak with someone and insert parts of our conversation into the book. The ideas this person has is that the phase can last longer than 15 minutes (physical time) and does not require rem sleep. You should be able to enter the phase at will and make the experience last as long as you wish. By thinking that you must maintain the phase you will eventually lose it because you think you will.

The person I spoke to believes more on the spiritual side of astral projection so keep that in mind while reading. He is similar to Micheal Raduga in that he has his own methods for entering the phase and runs his own website. He does teach people in the real world about how to enter the phase however does not have his own classrooms like Micheal. His abilities at entering the phase are great and he can do so at will. His concern is not in making the experiences last as long as possible. He is so good that he can stay in the phase for as long as he desires however worry's about not attending to his physical body's needs while in the phase.

Download the eBook in my first post of this thread to check out these ideas now. If you want to see this guys website go to:
www.astralspirits.com

I wish everyone the best of luck and if you have any comments about this conversation feel free to respond here.
Last edited by 12padams on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Check out this interesting possible shift in awareness I experienced while attempting to stay awake all night motionless in bed. Has anyone had an experience like this before??? Please Comment :)

Day 73 (23rd December 2011):I lay on my back in bed with the intention to remain motionless and alert all night. Unfortunately since I performed the experiment before bed some memory of the experience was forgotten by the time I awoke. The other problem was that my right nostril was blocked hindering my ability to breathe easily.

After lying down for a while the general body numbness and heaviness started to set in. Eventually I experienced a possible shift in awareness. I heard a weird popping noise and suddenly my nose was no longer blocked allowing me to breathe perfectly. My body also felt somewhat different but I am unable to remember the exact sensation. Instantly I thought that I had entered the phase yet I didn’t want to get up in case I broke my trance.

Cautiously I opened my eyes and glanced at my clock though slit eyelids. My vision was out of focus causing the red numbers on my alarm clock to move around in circles. Since I saw two version of my alarm clock in front of me swirling in and away from each other I believe my eyes where rolling around out of sync.

Minutes later I felt the urge to go to the toilet. I quickly sat up in bed and walked down the hallway while performing a reality check. Sadly I was still awake and not experiencing a “false awakeningâ€
Last edited by 12padams on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

YES!  I finally found someone else who's nose pops and clears while entering sleep paralysis. Cool, thanks for sharing and now I know I'm not alone.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

dreamsrock wrote: YES!  I finally found someone else who's nose pops and clears while entering sleep paralysis. Cool, thanks for sharing and now I know I'm not alone.
Great your telling me that was an early sign of sleep paralysis???? Wow I gotta try this again next time I have a blocked nose.. sounds like a great indicator of early sleep paralysis. I wish I had not gotten bored and given up. I will try this experiment again however I'll do it all night rather than just for 1h 30m.

Right now I am trying out the lucidology 101 course... Day one and I entered the phase... now that's what I call results (yay timer method)... I am a little busy but should post the experience up in a week

12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Finally I have proof that the phase is more than a creation of the mind

I am here to tell you all that I have "experienced" personal proof the phase is more than just a creation of the mind. Although there is no proof of the phase being a "real" nonphysical place. If it was classified as real then all the creatures would completely have a life of their own and would physically communicate from the phase to our physical world. Although "haunted houses" somewhat prove the phase is real I only go by personal experience. As of right now I have proved that the phase at least can act as a telepathic link between minds.

Below is a snippet from my book taken from the preparation section of day 85:

"A few days ago my friend Phanes (a person with spiritual rather than scientific beliefs of the phase) told me that my friend Daniel (previously referred to in this book by his alias “Master Gâ€
Last edited by 12padams on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

The Phase really can be a terrifying place... Check out this

Day 77: From 10:30pm to 11:30pm my parents thought it would be the “perfectâ€
Last edited by 12padams on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Nice idea and good inspiration!
Have a good luck with your project!
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Nice idea and good inspiration!
Have a good luck with your project!
Hey thanks for noticing me... It really means alot. I thank you very much and hope to make your "phase" theory extremely popular. Hopefully I will prove a telepathic connection exists within the phase to make your "matrix" idea possible.

Can you use the phase to access someone else's subconscious??? Check out this experiment between my mum and I in which we attempt to prove this theory.

Day 91: A few days ago I told my mum to attempt entering the phase, find me within the phase and ask me a question. The idea of this exercise was to see if the phase version of me gave her the correct answer. In other words does the phase provide telepathic links to other people’s subconscious minds?

The question I told my mum to ask me within the phase was “What year did you meet Tony?â€
Last edited by 12padams on Fri May 04, 2012 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

good on you for doing your own research, that's awesome!!! Keep us posted on the outcome...I'd be very interest to find out! Fascinating!!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
BK
PHASER
PHASER

Post by BK »

It sounds like your mother is a natural.

Good luck with the experiment.  May I suggest a few things to make it less prone to skeptics?

Pick a different task...like guess a two digit number by using your stopwatch hundedth of a second counter.  You can have one number and your mother can have another.  Put each number in a security envelope (it has a pattern inside) and open it when or if you guess it right.

Another option is to each have a unique body gesture that you have never done before.  Only reveal the gesture when it is guessed correctly.  Make it very unique.

Rober Waggoner has a chapter on this.  It was very weak.  Once there were four pictures and the subjects got to see all of these pictures.  Then a separate person secretly picks one picture image and mentally broadcasts it while the try to tune in. 
Analysis...That is a 25% chance of being correct and if there were more than 4 people guessing......

The odds with your friend are not so strong.  I hope you can report a success with the envelope idea...and it is bidirectional too.
Last edited by BK on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Keep us posted on the outcome...I'd be very interest to find out! Fascinating!!
Lol glad you like this... I myself have told my mum not to give up and Try again next time she becomes lucid.
It sounds like your mother is a natural.
Yea she was... Sadly she just doesn't try anymore... Her work has taken over her life and she gets almost no time to herself. I really hope this Experiment can continue. She is lucky since she got in the phase by chance without even trying. She has a "I'll try it out when/if I become lucid" attidute.
Good luck with the experiment.  May I suggest a few things to make it less prone to skeptics?
Well the actual chances of this experiment being "guessed" correctly is 1/5 since I met him on the Internet and I have had the Internet from 2007-2012. Also remember she may receive no response or even something totally random.
Pick a different task...like guess a two digit number by using your stopwatch hundedth of a second counter.  You can have one number and your mother can have another.  Put each number in a security envelope (it has a pattern inside) and open it when or if you guess it right.
I choose the current one over a random number since I am a lot more connected to the year. This year (2009) was a changing point for me and I learnt a lot. A random number won't have the same amount of "energy" that a random number has since it will not be as dominating in my conscious/subconscious. I will however perform other experiments such as the random number one if this one goes successfully.

Also remember that I am currently looking into two experiments at once right now. My mum getting the year from my subconscious by asking it a question is the one you know of... But currently I am performing another maybe just as interesting...

My current plan of action when I enter the phase next is to ask a "king like figure" (I use this term as a sensor since I know a little more then I am currently writing about) 2 questions. Scientifically this figure is my subconscious yet once again... I am slightly covering this up a little to fit with the scientific theory. (I will reveal the truth mid-2013)

The first question I will ask is "how should I enter the phase" and the second is "how can I stay In the phase"... This idea stems off " if you believe you can't stay in the phase for more than 15 minutes... Will you?" basically I am asking for the best way for me personally to enter the phase and also for help to keep me in the phase...

The closest way I can explain my personal(not the one with my mum) experiment is that it's like telling your subconscious to enter the phase every night  and be with you in each phase so as soon as you begin to lose it they will automatically deepen(start rubbing their hands on your body) the state so that only you decide when it ends. For those wondering... No I am not referring the the "spirit guide" concept associated with astral projection but it's important to note that this experiment will only work for me and a rare few others.

If anyone wants to add me on windows live messenger feel free to and I may explain this a little further to you personally however even there or anywhere for that matter I am limited in what I can reveal.

Anyway hope everyone looks forward to these two experiments which will instantly be completed the next time either my mum or I enter the phase... Both of us will be trying every night (both of us are doing dream consciousness which is our specialty) and none of us will give up until we have completed our goals.
Last edited by 12padams on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

APVirgin
PHASER
PHASER

Post by APVirgin »

Congrats on the Sticky status.

"it's important to note that this experiment will only work for me and a rare few others."

Can you explain the above in more detail, it sounds interesting.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

My one and only Spiritual Post... This is a scientific forum so its my goal to avoid these discussions (unless questioned which is why I posted this in the first place)
APVirgin wrote: Congrats on the Sticky status.

"it's important to note that this experiment will only work for me and a rare few others."

Can you explain the above in more detail, it sounds interesting.
Yea I was super shocked and happy once I found my post was stickied and it has encouraged me to never give up :)

Now about this experiment which I somewhat covered up in my last post. When I said it will only work for me and a rare few others I meant by the way its going to occur and its level of success.

For those who believe in the "astral dimension" (A spiritual name for the world and matter of the phase) there are a group of powerful entities who have selected physical people in order to carry out tasks for them on earth. I am one of them according to "phanes" (a.k.a Tony, a person who I rarely mention throughout my book) and his knowledge and "Predictions" seem to have proved to me that everything he is saying is true. For example when I spoke of Phanes/Tony telling my friend Daniel to meet this entity that he had never seen before he was able to. He got lots of information he wasn't told (appearance, similar name and special ability/power) which corresponded perfectly to the true details of this entity. This entity was the one that had selected Daniel just like I have an entity that selected me. Right now I just need to make contact with this entity (my current plan of action) in order to progress.

When I refer to the "King-Like figure" who I wish to meet in my next phase to keep me there and train me how to get there easily... I am actually referring to the powerful entity who selected me. I know his name and a lot about his "life" which partially was told to me by phanes but also by "him" (information he told me was confirmed by phanes/other sources). If I can contact this entity then I can enter the phase at will and stay in it for as long as I wish (until my physical body needs me).

He (the entity) needs me to do a few things to make the world a better place in 2013 (remove poverty, war and sickness) and stop a massive apocalyptic event from causing too much destruction. Whether or not I am able to help the world, according to Phanes/Tony the apocalyptic event will still occur. If nothing happens by mid 2013 (around June/July) then I will know that Tony/Phanes was wrong and everything that's happened (proof I have received) was just a 1/1,000,000 chance coincidence. The very fact I have slight doubt about 2013 and everything is, according to Tony/Phanes whats holding me back. Please don't ask me about 2013 I am not allowed to give any details...

Now... I use this forum as my scientific analysis of the phase. I put only things that have been proved to me about the phase in my book/blog. This whole spiritual side does not belong here and I am not willing/allowed to publicly discuss it in detail. If I get questions about this spiritual side I will answer them if I believe its "ok". I still have doubt which is exactly why I am not going full on the spiritual side. The scientific methods of entering the phase work for me and the spiritual ones don't. An example of this is when Tony/Phanes asked me to leave my body by simply sitting in a chair, clearing my mind of doubt and without thinking standing up. According to him he has been able to make atheists "astral project" (enter the phase) on their first attempt using this method. My mind was and still is filled with doubt about this method which according to Tony/Phanes is exactly what is preventing me from succeeding.

Finally APVirgin, to answer your question... This experiment will only work for me and a rare few others who have been chosen by a powerful entity. I guess you could somewhat scientifically recreate this experiment by creating a mind generated version of a helper in the phase to accompany you. The only difference however is that this would simply be a mind creation rather than a real entity helping you.

To Micheal Raduga... Sorry for this spiritual post on your scientific forum but since I was asked a question I felt I needed to answer it honestly. Look at it this way... if nothing happens by July 2013 then you can use this post as a way to show that no matter what happens (freaky coincidences) and how much someone believes the phase is a spiritual world (like you did 12 years ago) it truly is a creation of the mind and you were correct all along. I will continue to have a scientific approach and call this "King like entity" my subconscious throughout my journey into the phase.
Last edited by 12padams on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Here is a Phase experience (with a poor level of consciousness) which occurred on day 79. It is a great example of how fear can prevent you from completing your plan of action. It took me a while to transfer this from paper due to lack of time (hence why it is an old phase experience) but here it is now perfectly recalled

-Please note that I have included preparation so that my plan of action is clear...

Day 79 (29th December 2011):

Preparation: Today I had another chat with Tony complaining that I was unable to enter the phase the previous night to try out my plan of action. After questioning the details of my plan of action which involved killing the creature behind my bedroom door he became horrified. He explained that the creature was most likely an astral creature harmlessly wandering around my house solely to explore.

Overall I decided it was best to change my plan of action since killing a potentially real harmless creature seemed too violent for me. Tony explained that I should write a note with questions on it to give to the kinglike figure. This way I would only have to remember the answers to the questions rather than both the answers and questions I ask within the phase.

The questions I wrote on the note were “How should I enter the phaseâ€
Last edited by 12padams on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Awake "All Night" Experiment 2... Another shift in awareness

As you know I have been doing some experiments with staying awake without moving. This time around I let my jaw hang lose and kept my eyes still... in 35 minute I got interesting results... Story below:

Day 98 (17th January 2012):
Since my blog on obe4u.com (used to promote my book) got “pinnedâ€
Last edited by 12padams on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

robvann
PHASER
PHASER

Post by robvann »

I was excited to see you have an audio book version of your writings  :-)
My work involves a lot of travel to clients sites, so audio books are great teleportation devices!
Sadly, as you point out the host is errr, "offline".
I have a PDF reader, but the voice is not quite a easy to listen to as a human.
Any idea if/when you will re-release it?
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

robvann wrote: I was excited to see you have an audio book version of your writings  :-)
I have a PDF reader, but the voice is not quite a easy to listen to as a human.
Any idea if/when you will re-release it?
If = yes I will since it's the only method right now I used to correct errors in my book. Not only do I correct errors but I get a free audio book out of it in the proccess.

When = Sadly it's going to be a while... Right now it's in a state where the sounds and reading format have been chosen. I have read through introduction and day 1 yet have not continued it due to lack of time. Top priority is making sure I don't get behind in writting the book. The audiobook/correcting errors is a low priority. However it may be good for me to read out earlier parts of my book for getting lucid/phase ideas into my mind and also find some more snippets to add to my blog.

Another thing to note is that I don't believe my book is a read everything book unless you really want to know every single progressing theory about the phase or your interested in what daily mistakes I make. The format it will be in is an approximately 1 hour mp3 file for each chapter which means your basically gunna have to hear each day.

Finally an estimate... In the future I will have much more time than I have now. I will probably finish the "Entering The Phase - An 18 year olds journey" eBook (writing for this new book will begin in 3 months) completed before a complete audiobook for the current one is done. However now that I see someone is interested in the audiobook version I will devote a little more time on it... I plan to have chapter 1 (full of my failure's and early theories) uploaded sometime in febuary 2012. After that a new chapter per month at the very least.

BK
PHASER
PHASER

Post by BK »

I'm a big text to speech (TTS) fan and have used it for many years.
Eventually I had someone get me Neospeech's Paul and Kate.  They are one of the best American voices and they come with a Personal Use license which lets you give files to friends as long as it is you who does the giving.  Ie  one generation.

Most others are Private Use which means a friend cannot even listen to your ipod while your are holding it..let alone borrow it.
ATT is like this.  I called them up too and they were not very realistic on licensing.

Someone bought me TextAload by Nextup which has the strongest web presence.  It is good but is incomparable to Balabolka.
Balabolka is by far the most powerful interface program and it is freeware....Gotta love these Russians...
Interface programs are not voice programs.  They just convert the text into mp3 files etc.

To get Paul and Kate I needed to get the Naturalsoft package.  I asked the company for permission to use Balabolka and they did not mind.  It works..but the uninstall program corrupted other voices.  They say..we only support one voice...

Ceptstral has a free dist license for personal and noncommercial use.  The American voice David is better than Microsoft..but not very smooth.  I might guess this is the voice on the obe videos.  Lawrence is a UK voice by the Ceptstral and sounds very good.  They have a full shareware download with buyme messages in between.

These days I'm lazy and just use my Kindle for TTS.  Not so bad compared to the Microsoft Sam days.

This information is about one or two years old and is outdated.
Enjoy.
Last edited by BK on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

bk wrote: I'm a big text to speech (TTS) fan and have used it for many years.
Eventually I had someone get me Neospeech's Paul and Kate.  They are one of the best American voices and they come with a Personal Use license which lets you give files to friends as long as it is you who does the giving.  Ie  one generation.
Hey Thanks BK... Thanks to you a computer voice (Paul) audiobook version is now downloadable on my blog... For those interested just download the zip file and chapters 1-8 are available in individual mp3 files ready to play on your ipod/mp3 player. I have also included my human version preview so you can compare and see which you prefer to listen to.

The good news is that I used my word document rather that the pdf file (like all of you would if you wanted to convert it to an audiobook/mp3 file). This means that the headers/page numbers will not be read and interrupt you from the "Story". The voice is good yet like all computer voices does have a little problem with expression and disconnected speech as well as a few badly pronounced words. I wouldn't say my voice is top notch anyway since I somewhat lack good expression (I have some) but I can speech with correctly corrected words as well as correctly pronounce "Most" words. Also I will include actual sounds from linked YouTube videos rather than randomly reading out the web address :)
Last edited by 12padams on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Awake All Night Experiment 3... I have learnt that without fear staying awake is difficult... I still got an interesting shift in awareness at 3:09am though :)

Day 105 (24th January 2012):
At 11:25pm I walked to my sister’s room and lay on her bed. Once again I was determined not to give up my awake all night experiment. This time around I attempted to stay awake while saying “I'm dreamingâ€
Last edited by 12padams on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

A Real Phase Experience with low lucidity...

-As some of you may know in chapter 5 of my e-book I began a journey where I searched for better techniques or an alternative to the practical guidebook. Finally I am about to start chapter 10 where I return to the beginning after realizing that I already had the best guide available. Before even starting my attempts I experience a perfect separation upon awakening (possibly simulated) followed by an attempt to perform a plan of action. Will I ever meet the king-like figure who will be able to permanently allow me to stay in the phase??? only time will tell...

Day 109 (28th January 2012): At 11:31pm I went to bed with intention to have a conscious awakening. During the day I had been reading the practical guidebook which made my intention to enter the phase extremely high. It was however a “rest dayâ€
Last edited by 12padams on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

masterg174
PHASER
PHASER

Post by masterg174 »

No coincidence, 12padams ;D,
my dreams have indeed told the future on many occasions. Infact these such occurances have altered my defenition of dreams at all.
I believe that dreams/lucid dreams/OOBE are all the same, it
just depends how aware you are during them. In the case of dreams howeverdream imagery can get into your mind but that does not mean the telephatic links shared in OOBE's is not experienced in dreams also. Infact you will most often find dream and OOBE imagery merged together. Because whenever you are dreaming you are
astral projecting also.

This is just my belief and is subject to change, however I concur my dreams have defeniantly 100% told the future on things before. So I know something  out of the ordinary is defiantly going on. Its what gives me a spiritualistic  rather than a scientific view of the phase. I may in the future, decide to write up some of these paranormal occurances that have told the future.

Another thing that has happend before, is I once lost my wallet. Couldn't find it all day. Then I had a dream, I only remembered this dream about halfway through the next day. In the dream I had put my wallet in the top part of my computer desk behind my old asus laptop.

And guess where it was upon full awakening?  Behind my computer.
You could argue my subconscios remembered where I had put it but I don't think so. Infact I have had more dreams that have told the future, that I cannot have known any other way. Again its still possible to argue its just a dream and a strange coincedence. But this is not at all my view. I truly believe some kind of telephatic
link is shared in dreams/oobe/phase.

Have you had any other types of strange occurances in dreams/phase/in real life? Things you just can't explain. Sure its still possible to debunk anything as scientific but I don't believe this view anymore. I belief everything happens for a reason and there is a complete other dimension out there.
Soon a new world will open before me and about 30 others. People will mysteriously "disappear". Where these people go I cannot tell yet but life will be very different I can assure you. Once I confirm what's happend, you will be opened up to something new and amazing. Proof of something more!
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

My Mum and I's Second telepathic Phase Experiment - Finally Communication

Back on day 91 I got my mum to enter the phase and attempt asking the phase version of me a question I knew that she didn't know. The problem was however that since she didn't maintain the phase state and she became ejected from the world of the phase before I responded to her question. Unfortunately since her last phase, she accidentally looked at the note that I had written the answer on. Sadly this meant that we had to write a new question. The new question was “tell me something you know that I don't knowâ€
Last edited by 12padams on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Phanes
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Phanes »

1. Random statement like the steroids? I have no clue, maybe something relative to the fact that she may worry you might turn to drugs for your pain and steroids is a form of drugs that can help with such. Bruce Lee was subscribed to a certain type of steroids for his horrendous back problem which helped him relax and go about his day with minimal pain. 
2. You're becoming an adult and have aged so fast that, like all mothers, she couldn't come to grips with how you're just about to move out of the house soon.
3. This is how she saw you, this doesn't mean it was really you but could have been an illusion or just part of a dream.

They say the phase can create a reality of what the subconscious worries about the most or whatever the subconscious is focused on. This could be just a twisted reality taken from her psyche. I don't have much on this.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Simulated Phase Experiences - A problem or a blessing?
-Recently simulated phases (dreaming of having a phase experience without really being conscious or performing my plan of action) are occurring more frequently for me now. Sometimes I believe they are good however because they give me confidence for the real thing as well as ideas for new techniques. How do these dreams not cause instant lucidity though???

Day 124 - 12th February 2012 – Simulated Phase Experience:
After only just trying to prove simulated lucidity (a non-lucid phase related dream) exists one night ago I experienced another simulated lucid dream myself. The dream started off with my friend Daniel and I realising that we were both in a lucid dream. For the "fun" of it we ran into a restricted swimming carnival. If I were truly lucid I would never do this!!

After about 5 minutes a staff member realised we were not on the list. Dan and I ran away and suddenly while passing some randomly generated houses I had another "OMG, I'm lucid" moment. Once we "realised we were dreamingâ€
Last edited by 12padams on Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

hey 12padams,
In my opinion,it was a lucid dream since you were able to remember to do things that you do not usually do in normal dreams,like:
-you had ideas of translocation
-flight by thought
-Idea to go back 30 mins in time...
I think in a normal dream you wouldn't get those ideas!
So my opinion..is that it was a lucid dream..but running on low lucidity...It happened to me alot...
Just because you do not remember the plan of action does not mean it was not the phase...I do not think that every phase via dream consciousness begins with ''ohhh..i'm lucid''
My opinion...is that even if you can recall so much from a dream that you described above,proves to be a phase...!
I have had several dreams when I dreamed a phase,but even then on few ocasions I remembered my plan of action!
For example..in one night as I was dreaming..I felt a light sensation...but i do not recall anything b4 that sensation...so the light sensation triggered a small point of lucidity and I immediatly gave a vocal command with my plan of action,which was to meet my deceased father!And it worked...and i met him..and emotions were strong,and everything was vivid..and after that it all melted into a dream which again I can't remember!
Even a dream it's the phase in my opinion,but all the difference is that you are not lucid...but you lie in the phase..and random things are occuring...
So I wouldn't call it a simulated phase:P
anyway it is just my opinion:P
Wish u the best,

wiii