12padams - Phase Books And Videos

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

12padams - Phase Books And Videos

Post by 12padams »

[align=center]New To My Phase Journey? Download the eBook By Clicking On It's Image Below
Teenage Phase Adventures - Latest eBook Update: 10th September 2012[/align]

My Personal Log Books:
One book, every year, for the rest of my life. I will stop at nothing to master entrance into the phase state and discover exactly what secrets it contains. Each complete book will contain my day by day attempts, experiences, failures, analysis and evolving theories of the phase state. Plan of actions (a plan of what to do upon entering the phase) will follow a specific theme in each book. For those who are only interested in my raw phase experiences the book "teenage phase adventures" contains my conscious phase experiences and nothing else. My simulated phases, analysis of experiences, techniques for entering the phase and everything else is left out.

Entering The Phase - A 17-Year-Old's Journey: - Completed
The Phase, An infinite, non-Physical yet fully realistic world that can be explored by anyone... Once they disconnect their mind from their physical body. Where is this place? What is this place? Is it simply a world generated on the fly by your mind or is it another dimension in which real people, creatures and those who have passed away can communicate with each other. Once a person consciously enters it, they can explore and live within a world that has no limits. Non-physically you can do whatever you want, fly, travel through time, translocate. If you can think it, you can do it. With enough practice you can even influence the functioning of your physical body. It sounds fantastic but there's a significant question which needs to be answered first: "How does one enter The Phase?" In this book that's exactly the question I answer. Each chapter reveals another phase entry technique which leads me on an epic journey into The Phase. Each plan of action I create focuses on simply practicing primary skills and exploring the initial possibilities the phase has to offer.

Check the reference section towards the end of the book for experience snippets and a detailed list of my phase experiences!

Phase Acquaintances - An 18-Year-Old's Non-Physical Social Life: - Last Update: 10th September 2012
People, everywhere... Who are they? What are they doing? Are they real? The phase is often full of a wide range of seemingly normal people who appear to go about their daily life. Wow its amazing how our brains can control all these people who we saw... Where did we see them? Wait a second, who are they? We haven't seen them before! Oh and they talk, words that we didn't expect them to say. How is this possible? My goal in this book is to find out exactly who these people are and just how intelligent they are. I need a companion on my phase journeys and one of these people seems like the perfect option. The first chapter will involve finding someone who I have never met before. I will befriend this new phase person and get them to help me with the ultimate phase entry technique: "Pulling me out of my physical body into the phase every night". Slowly I will get to know them as they introduce me to their family, house and life while teaching me everything I need to know about exploring the phase. Hopefully the fear aspect of the phase will evaporate once my phase friend and I kill the scary creature in my hallway that haunted me throughout my first book. Now for the big question: "Can I bring the consciousness of my phase friend into the physical world?" Find out at the end of the book!

Conscious Phase Experiences:
I attempt and follow my multistep plan of actions. Total: 16
Simulated Phase Experiences: I seem to know I am in the phase/dreaming but don't attempt my plan of action. (not found in teenage phase adventures) Total: 22
More Information About Simulated Phase Experiences Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=0

My Phase Videos:
I have experienced the phase and written down what I've seen but I'm not done yet... For those who dislike reading I have a special treat! VIDEO PHASE EXPERIENCES! Yep, its true! Now you can see what I look like, the layout of my bedroom and various other things that you may not pick up from reading my experiences. It is important to note however that these video recreations of my phase experiences are not filmed with professional/multiple cameras, edited by a special effects/movie making team or acted by a professional actor... I, just an ordinary person have to do it all by myself so the videos themselves are a visual guide only rather than a "Hollywood Style Movie".

Experience 1 - Day 19: Completed: http://youtu.be/1MTorDuLmGM

Experience 2 - Day 35: Completed: http://youtu.be/xtWwcAStO54

Experience 3 - Day 57: Need Professional Help

Experience 4 - Day 62: Need Professional Help

Experience 5 - Day 77: Completed: http://youtu.be/OaVxUzpL_YU

Experience 6 - Day 79: Need Professional Help

Experience 7 - Day 109: Planned

Experience 8 - Day 143: Completed: http://youtu.be/wmMiV256fbI

Experience 9 - Day 147: Planned

Experience 10 - Day 161: Planned

Experience 11 - Day 172: Planned

Experience 12 - Day 203: Planned

Wanna Make A Movie Out Of This?
Anyone who wishes to do this including Hollywood, film studios or amateurs may use any or all of my experiences in their film as long as you state its "based on a true story" and a link to my blog is provided. I am free to be the actor if you desire however its entirely your choice how you set this up.

Commenting:
Feel free to comment on anything. Whether you like my videos, read a post in this blog or something in my book feel free to bring it up at anytime (even if it's months or years old). If you have any questions on my beliefs or opinions of the phase go ahead and just ask. My main point here is that you can say whatever you like without feeling intrusive.
Last edited by 12padams on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Entering the Phase - A 17-Year-Old’s Journey

Post by wiii »

Do try indirect techniques even if you move a little,
It doesn't mean you cannot enter the phase if you move,it means you have less chances but not al chances are vanished if you move!
Next time when you wake up,try techniques even if you moved!
It will increase your chances to enter the phase!
You must take chance of every awakening,no matter if you moved or not!  Well if you do not move..better for you,but even if you move you should still try it!
In the book doesn't say:if you move you will definately have no chance!
It says the techniques work faster if you do not move,but they work anyway even if you move,only not so fast..!You should not miss all theese awakenings!
And as Mr. Raduga will say I am sure,,,do not practice more than 2,3
days/week!!Rest of the days,take a brake:D

wiii
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Hi and welcome!! I agree with Wiii about still attempting after you have moved. It can still work.

Have fun, looking forward to your posts!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Hi and welcome, 12padams!  Ages ago I tried to assimilate typical sounds I kept getting in sleep paralysis.  Listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxyf79OEcUY
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

I have modified this post as my original one was a little boring and I ran out of room in my first post...

Reality Checks:

Light Switch Not Working Correctly:
Success: Out of curiosity I started fiddling with the light switches seeing if I could turn any lights on. Suddenly I remembered the light switch reality check. If a light switch does not work properly it means you're dreaming. The only results I got after fiddling with the light switches was dim lighting in parts of her room. Playing with the light switches instantly caused me to become lucid and at the same time absolutely terrified of being attacked.
Failure: NEVER FAILED

Breathing Though A Pinched Nose:
Success: I must be in the phase I thought as I placed my fingers over my nose. Carefully I squeezed my nose and attempted to breathe in. My excitement level suddenly blasted through the roof once I felt cold air flow though my pinched nose and go down the back of my throat. Just to make sure I did it right I got out of bed, stood in front of the mirror and performed the reality check twice with a much firmer grip.
Failure: Although I was certain I had caught a false awakening I performed a reality check out of habit. I rapidly pinched my nose with my fingers ready to feel the cold air flow through it to the back of my throat. Suddenly my heart missed a beat. How come I can't breathe through my closed nostrils I thought? Fearfully I ran to my mirror and held both fingers firmly over my nostrils as I attempted breathing in while carefully watching myself. Once again I was unable to breathe through them. While staring confused in the mirror I felt myself jolt in bed and wake up for real.

Pushing Fingers Though Palm:
Success: NEVER WORKED
Failure: I decided to perform a reality check once more however doubted that I was in the phase again. My doubts were proven wrong however when I realised I was able to breath though my pinched nose. At this point I decided to experiment with the finger through hand reality check which for some reason failed as my finger was unable to penetrate my hand. I then began to question if I really was in the phase which instantly caused me to jolt back to my body once again.
Last edited by 12padams on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

This post involves me analyzing my early mistakes of my first phase attempts. It is from an earlier unedited version of my book so it contains poorly worded sentences and mistakes.

Day 9 (20th October 2011):

Preparation: Right now I am at a difficult point. I have definitely progressed since my first day as I understand what I was doing wrong however I'm at the point of struggling to have a conscious awakening. I do however feel now is a great time to analyse my previous mistakes.

On day one I hopelessly had not finished reading chapter 2 leading me to think that all you need to do is wake up and attempt one indirect technique. “This would be done by waking up in the morning without moving a muscle just like the book described and then trying an indirect technique. I chose observing images since it was the first one I read and it sounded pretty easy.â€
Last edited by 12padams on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

I was the same when I first discovered the phase. I couldn't get it off my mind for the life of me. It is still ALWAYS in the back of my mind everyday. Once I realised the potential I had in the phase world and all the wonderful things I could do like fly....it just never left out of my head.

On my rest days I still read SOBT and come on here and re-read peoples experiences....ones that I have read sooooo many times before :) Someone correct me if I'm wrong but from personal experience, I don't think that reading about the phase does any harm on the rest days.

[quote]Lesson learnt: Don't take day naps or read too much before bed.[quote] You could have used the afternoon nap as an opportunity to achieve the phase. It is a very good time of the day to attempt it.  ;D

i think that maybe you are trying too hard to make it work. I too did this and it was very frustrating and annoying. Maybe stop trying to 'make' it work and just let it happen. You need to find a happy medium. Not too aggressive but not too passive.

Keep at it. You really want it so it WILL happen for you.

12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

I don't usually do this but I wanted some feedback on my most recent attempt.This is from my ebook (in the first post) at the beginning of chapter 2 when I discover sobt 2. I think I have entered the phase.... This was just a False Awakening

Trying to get back to sleep was an absolute disaster. I tossed and turned but felt wide-awake. It properly was not a good idea to read the book on my iPad 2 since bright lights and computer screens often keep people awake.

After a while I noticed light seeping in through my bedroom door. I then tried to remember when the light was turned on however didn't recall hearing any sounds. I turned to my other side and saw that it was pitch black outside.

I suddenly felt myself jolt in bed and started moving and looking around in confusion. I glanced at my bedroom door and noticed the light was off even though I had no memory of it previously being turning off or on. I then heard the sound of my dad and baby sister in her room. I turned my head to my other side and noticed it was light outside. I quickly looked at the time and saw 6:30AM.

From this point I realised that when I saw the light on, I was probably in the phase but unfortunately unable to be consciously aware of it resulting in a failed attempt. I attempted to go back to sleep again but my sister in the next room was being too noisy so I had to end my attempts for the day.
I did get a long dream and another sleep cycle before waking up at about 8:30 but due to lack of sleep throughout the night I did not wake consciously.

Day 15 (26th October 2011):

Preparation: I was extremely excited after my morning attempts. I really believe the deferred method is the way to go. I can't get the thought out of my mind that I may have actually been in the phase when I saw the light seeping through my door. The fact that I looked out of my window seeing it was pitch black and seconds later it was day proves phase entrance.

The only preparation I think I should do for tomorrow’s experience is rethink my plan of action upon entering the phase. The book suggests looking at a mirror as your first action. This is easy for me as I have a wall mirror right next to my bed. The book also explains that it is important to pick something exciting to do. So my plan of action is as follows:

1. Once in the phase go to the mirror in my bedroom.
2. Once I've seen myself quickly attempt deepening techniques such as palpation and rubbing hands together.
3. Attempt walking through my sliding door entrance to the balcony.
4. Jump off my 7th floor balcony and fly.

I know this sounds a little scary as I could jump off my balcony in real life (mistakenly thinking I’m in the phase) but I have a great way to combat this. Step 3 is to walk through my balcony entrance door. This literally means walk though solid material. If I can do this I am definitely in the phase and jumping has no risk whatsoever.
Last edited by 12padams on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

You got it for sure!!!  ;D You had a false awakening. They can be quite confusing. You could have done a reality check like breathing through a pinched nose and that will usually tell you if you are in phase or not. I forget to do them while I am in the phase but always remember when I am out.
How exciting for you. Can't wait for more entries!
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Thanks Luna... Your always there to help me and I greatly appreciate it.

The deferred method has definitely given my book a more exciting feel to it. I just can't believe how real the phase was... I couldn't notice the difference at all.

I'll always post my most important experiences from the book here from now on.

Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Your welcome  ;D
I just can't believe how real the phase was...
  Yes! Amazing stuff this phase business.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Today I had a dream that I entered the phase.... I wanna ask peoples opinions on this.... Really confused and wanna make sure the phase is a more conscious and a more realistic experience than this...
EDIT: This was a simulated phase experience

The following is taken from the day 15 experience of my eBook

After a few hours of dreamless sleep I found myself consciously awake without moving. I had once again achieved my goal that I achieved yesterday. Unfortunately however I could not separate most likely due to fear. I stumbled upon my first cycle of indirect techniques once again leading me to think that I need to change a few of them around.

I got out of bed and looked at the time. It was 4:30AM which is exactly the time I hoped I would wake. I disabled the 6 AM alarm while thinking about how amazing my body was by being able to wake me up before the alarm. I went to the toilet and had a drink however decided not to read any of the book on my iPad 2 to avoid exposure to light potentially keeping me awake. Instead I went through my plan of action and techniques in my head.

I went to sleep again with a lot less difficulty than yesterday most likely due to the absence of the iPad 2 screen. Once I was asleep I had a dream that definitely demonstrated that the phase was on my mind. In the dream I was chatting online to some of my primary school friends who I haven't spoken to in at least six years. It was dark outside symbolising the fact that I was obviously doing this before bed.

I have no idea how I did this but in the dream I “entered the phaseâ€
Last edited by 12padams on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I suddenly awoke in bed once again without moving and instantly attempted rolling out. I was unsuccessful probably since I was scared of hitting the table next to me. I then tried cycling my techniques. Once I got to Phantom wriggling I accidentally moved a real muscle and stuffed up. I then glanced at the time and saw 6:15 AM before attempting to get back to sleep.
If you are going to use the rolling out technique to separate from the body, don't worry about hitting any objects.  Just go for it whatever.
After what felt like about 5 minutes I looked at the time on my iPad 2 and saw 7:26 AM. I was confused as hell wondering why my mum had just come and told me it was 8:45 AM. I then got out of bed and went to her however she was still asleep. This obviously proved that I have had another false awakening.
False awakenings are phase entries too.  An individual, in this case, enters the phase unknowingly but questions the nature of the surroundings because self-awareness is present and the analytical mind can easily spot the illogical in the dream world.

Then you have wake-initiated and dream-initiated phase states (WILDs and DILDs).  When you enter the phase from wakefulness using a separation method, you may at first wonder if you really entered the phase or if you simply got up physically.  This may prompt you to examine the surroundings to be sure.  You are, despite the uncertainty, in the phase state and EEG would confirm this.

In the phase, there is self-awareness and realism of perception.  The latter, however, does not mean that the environment will always emulate or excel the waking world in quality.  The phantom reality of the phase, in some cases, may require deepening (like tuning into a channel). 

Whatever the case, self-awareness is always unmistakably present in the phase just as it is in wakefulness.  For lack of a better word, you are basically fully awake in a dream world even if clarity is not 100%.  In fact, because you are self-aware, lack of clarity may annoy you and prompt you to make the environment as crystal clear as possible.

Likewise, you may also dream about being in the phase but not be in the phase.  Again, EEG would show this.  It would simply be a non-lucid dream state where the idea of entering the phase plays in your mind and you dream about it as you would dream about running away from zombies and completely believe it.  It is also worth bearing in mind that REM dreams can be extremely vivid and yet that does not mean that you are lucid (i.e. in the phase).

Take a look at these images to further illustrate what I'm trying to say:

http://lucidologia.blogspot.com/p/english.html
Last edited by Summerlander on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Thanks summerlander for confirming what I experienced was a dream of entering the phase and not the phase itself. Also thank you for your explanation of false awakenings and wilds/dilds. Hopefully from now on I will be out to catch my false awakening by doing reality checks every time I wake up.
Last edited by 12padams on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

That wicked pic describes it so well!!

I've had dreams about phase entry aswell. I was spinning but I had no control although I physically felt it all. Very strange experience.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Had an amazing experience this morning!!!! Did I enter the phase??? Please help me decide... EDIT: This was my first phase experience however it was a low lucidity DILD (Dream Induced Lucid Dream)

I woke up at 7am with no memory of dreaming. While I got up to have a drink I wondered whether I should go back to sleep or do a bit of reading on my iPad 2. I eventually decided to go back to sleep since it was a rest day and I wanted to catch up on missed sleep. Just before going to sleep I decided to quickly write the time (7am) on the paper next to my bed.

Once asleep I had an epic dream that seemingly spanned days. It had a lot of events linked to my house that don't usually occur there. At one early point in the dream I apparently was getting married in my baby sister’s room. I didn't know who the bride was nor did I see her anywhere. A woman standing to the edge of the room noticed something wrong with my eyes. In real life I currently have conjunctivitis which is probably what she was referring to.

Later on in the dream I was with all my school friends on a school excursion to Queenscliff Beach. I live on the headland of this beach which makes getting home quick and accessible. Once again I didn’t notice within the dream that I no longer go to school. The excursion ended and everyone started leaving the beach.

For some reason one of the students became evil and started attacking me. He told me to sit down on the sand and wait. While his back was turned another student came up to me and gave me what looked like a blanket. He told me that I could use blanket to travel through time and while the blanket was over me I was invisible. Without hesitating I quickly covered myself in the blanket to hide from the evil student. Unfortunately the blanket was not big enough to completely cover me which meant that I had to leave my feet exposed.

While continuing to hide from the evil student I felt the blanket start coming off me. He had discovered that I was hiding under it so I quickly attempted to travel through time. I was successful however I lost the blanket the process. I found myself in the same location however in 2004 rather than in 2011. I don't know how I knew what year it was but my dream-self was certain that it was 2004. My dream-self also knew that the evil student would soon come after me.

In desperation I quickly ran to my current apartment. In real life I was not living in my current apartment in 2004 however I did not pick this up within the dream. Once I arrived at the front door I quickly started knocking it desperate to get inside. A woman looking similar to my mum answered the door and let me in. As soon as I walked inside she told me to have a shower and change my clothes.

While I was having my shower she told me that she was acting a lot more like mum four rather than mum three. In my dream this made sense to me as she was my previous (third) mum before the one I currently have (fourth mum). When I think back on this in real life however I have no idea how it made sense to me since I have only ever had one mum. This slight confusion allowed me to analyse my surroundings.

I looked around while standing in the shower and noticed that the bathroom looked half renovated. Renovations however didn’t begin until 2010. Confidently, I yelled “This is not real, I am dreamingâ€
Last edited by 12padams on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

I'd defiantly say that it was the phase. After all, how else can you explain it?

You just entered through a Dream. Lucid Dreams and OOBE's are the same thing. Just a different entry into the phase. 
I feel that maybe it was a semi-lucid dream/partly conscious phase experience. I can't say that it felt 100% like real-life. I would put it at about 40 to 50% mainly due to memory gaps and still being partly in the dream.
Exactly.

In my last experience, I entered a dream inducing an OBE and there are fragments missing for me aswell. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I think because I/you entered the phase in a dream, and the conscious exit wasn't there (you just find yourself in the phase) your level of awareness isn't up there like it would be if you consciously exited in your room or another place for that matter. 

It already sounds like you know what it was, you just needed conformation.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Luna wrote: It already sounds like you know what it was, you just needed conformation.
Yep... Exactly right :) Thanks Luna

I can't believe I finally entered the phase... Unfortunately my energy is low from overuse of the deferred sleep method so I am now taking a one week break from the phase. I have uploaded the latest version of my book to my first post. I will not be going on the forums for the next week and also cutting down from 4 attempts down to 3 per week.

Bye everyone...:( Can't wait to see you all again after my break :)

EDIT: The end of the book is a little jumbled... also the top page numbers are out of alignment on drop to the next line... Ill fix it after my break...
Last edited by 12padams on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

REST WEEK IS OVER!!!!
Just wondering what this numb feeling I was feeling recently was... (last page of my ebook but ill post it here)

Following the dream I had a semi-conscious awakening which I used to complete 4 to 5 cycles of indirect techniques concurrently with my attempted forced falling asleep. My body got increasingly numb while performing the techniques however extreme swallowing desires pulled me back to the physical world. While still feeling numb I attempted a roll forward as I rolled sideways to prevent collision with my bedside table. I landed on the floor next to my bed and performed a reality check to make sure I wasn’t in the phase. I was definitely in the physical world so I walked to the bathroom, got a drink and returned to bed with intention of catching myself waking. I quickly glanced at the time seeing that it was 3:41 AM. I got to sleep around midnight so I probably only had two cycles of sleep before waking.

I had another conscious awakening and instantly attempted cycling my techniques. Unfortunately I was analysing each technique too long to see if it was working making me switch techniques every 15 seconds. I also attempted forced falling asleep throughout the process which once again induced a strong numb feeling similar to sleep paralysis. The difference between the numb feeling and sleep paralysis is the ease of exiting it. At any point while feeling numb I was able to exit the feeling by simply getting up.

12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

I DID IT!!!!!!!! I FULLY CONSCIOUSLY HAD A COMPLETE PHASE EXPERIENCE!!!!
It occurred on day 35(November 15th 2011).
The full Experience of dreams and false awakenings throughout the night is below however the actual phase entrance part is in blue

I continuously tossed and turned in bed being kept awake by the hot night. If my blanket was on it felt like I was cooking in an oven. If it was off it felt like something was continuously biting me. I was getting itchy and restless beyond belief so I decided to have the blanket on and completely immerse my mind with thoughts about the phase.

My mind was so cluttered with thoughts about the phase that it was preventing me from getting to sleep. I glanced at the time seeing that was 2:15am and I still wasn't asleep. I decided not to think about the phase anymore and instead attempt to get as much sleep as possible in the little time I had left before morning.

Without warning I heard a high-pitched sound which caused me to jolt and open my eyes. My room looked severely distorted for almost a second but then flung like a rubber band back into its normal shape. I believe this must have been me drifting off into sleep and then suddenly gaining consciousness before entering a dream. I decided to attempt to go to sleep again and ignore what I had just experienced.

A loud piercing noise suddenly blasted into my ear causing me to instantly sit up in bed terrified. Seconds later, I noticed a small red mark on my elbow which was extremely itchy. This could only mean one thing. A mosquito wanted to feast on me as I innocently slept like a bowl of blood. I scanned my room for about a minute before finding it on my window blind. I quickly grabbed a tissue ready to dispose of the mosquito however by the time I looked back it was gone. It was putting up a tough fight but I had the ultimate weapon.

I ran to my kitchen and grabbed a can of mortien bug spray. Stealthily I opened my bedroom door holding the mortien like a sword. At the corner of my eye I spotted the mosquito. With Ninja reflexes I aimed and fired a spray of deadly poison. A direct hit however it flew away before I could see where it went.

Victoriously I returned the mortien to the kitchen before returning to my bedroom to investigate where the mosquito had fled to. Eventually I discovered that it had landed in the worst place possible. I watched it attempt to move its legs and flap its wings helplessly on my bed. Feeling slight empathy I threw it out my window for the world to swallow it up.

It was now 3am and I still hadn't gotten any sleep. I lay in bed finally undistracted as the mosquito was gone and the temperature was cooler. I decided to listen to the soft high-pitched sound in my head until I fell asleep. Before sleeping however I had a little practice straining my brain and body. I remembered this technique from the original version 1.0 practical guidebook. Each time I strained, the noise in my head temporarily increased in volume. After a while I decided to stop straining and just relax until I fell asleep.

Suddenly I heard my bedroom door slide open. I glanced over and saw my two-year-old sister standing there ready to spend the morning with me. Disappointment filled my mind since I hadn't gotten any sleep yet and I already had to get up. Curiously, I glanced at the time and saw 4:00am displayed in the usual big red numbers on my alarm clock. I decided to start playing a video on my computer so that my sister could watch it while I attempted to have a rest. Unfortunately, the plan failed and my parents awoke. They stormed angrily into my bedroom complaining about the noise of the video.

I explained to my parents that I gotten no sleep for the entire night. My dad looked directly at me and said “It just seems like you didn't sleep but you actually did. You had a dream associated with attempting to sleepâ€
Last edited by 12padams on Wed May 02, 2012 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Wahoooo!!! That's fantastic!
Those FA's were FULLON!! No wonder you were a little frightened.

I was literally laughing when you were writing about the mosquito. LOL!
Suddenly I saw the moon yet it was miniaturized on my bedside table. It was giving off a slight white glow and was so close to me that I could see its craters.
oh my gosh, how magical! I would love to see something like that.
Sounds like you are really getting a understanding of what's going on. Thats great.

Thanks for sharing!!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

You entered the phase alright! Well done! 8) 

How strongly do you feel that you might have shared a telepathic link with you mum?  What are your opinions/beliefs on telepathy and how it might relate to the phase?
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Those FA's were FULLON!! No wonder you were a little frightened.
Yea... but I never felt myself drop into sleep in the first place since they were not followed by dreams.... That's why they were so weird. They were even weirder when I awakened after a false awakening with another false awakening...
I was literally laughing when you were writing about the mosquito. LOL!
Yea... I was practicing some of my English skills from year 11 to try and make it a bit more interesting... I only really wanted to put that part in to make sure I got everything written down... Just in case mosquito's increase chances of phase entrance (annoyances removed = more relaxed [don't really know but maybe it caused more false awakenings]).
Suddenly I saw the moon yet it was miniaturized on my bedside table. It was giving off a slight white glow and was so close to me that I could see its craters.
oh my gosh, how magical! I would love to see something like that.
Personally during the experience I was actually disappointed seeing this as I kinda felt it prevented me flying to the moon... (since I was already there). Incase your wondering it was about the size of a soccer ball.
You entered the phase alright! Well done! 8) 
Definitely felt different to my "semi phases" earlier as when flying in this phase experience I didn't need to flap my arms up and down rapidly like in dreams. I just flew without thinking about how to do it.
How strongly do you feel that you might have shared a telepathic link with you mum?  What are your opinions/beliefs on telepathy and how it might relate to the phase?
Personally I really have no beliefs as of yet but I do believe the phase has connections with others minds... I am waiting for more experience and proof before I come up with proper theory's.

I just hope I'll be able to enter it again...
Last edited by 12padams on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

MASSIVE EXPERIENCE UNABLE TO ESCAPE THE PHASE PART 1 (Its so big it went over the character limit)

I had an epic experience. Please read everything (I know Its long but its like reading a novel) Its quite entertaining!!! At the end I wrote an analysis which I recommend you read before responding. I also should mention I have been looking at techniques from dreamviews.com and lucidology to help me enter the phase.

7th December 2011:

I naturally awoke a little after 4am. Originally I wanted to go back to sleep and wait for the alarm to wake me up at 4:30AM. Soon after however I decided it would be better attempting the visualisation technique after a natural awakening. I believed waking naturally would improve my focus level and provide me with enough energy to easily visualise what was required. At 4:10am I decided to remove the alarm application from my iPad’s background processes so that it would not interrupt me while attempting the visualisation technique.

I calmly lay down continuously switching over between using the dreamviews.com visualisation of an internal world technique and the lucidology computer program technique (mentally exploring toolbars and menus). Overall I observed that the computer program technique was better at my shifting awareness away from my body.

The internal world technique unfortunately produced severe itchiness and swallowing urges every few minutes. To combat the overall swallowing urges I simply gave in and just swallowed when required. I did this to prevent choking that I have suffered during past experiences while forcefully attempting to avoid swallowing.

Suddenly I flinched as my iPad’s 4:30am alarm went off unexpectedly. I quickly examined my iPad and noticed that the alarm program was not running. I had absolutely no idea how the iPad sounded the alarm while the program was disabled. It's like it just went off for the sake of annoying me. Holding back my anger I lay down again in hope to enter the phase.

After what felt like half an hour of visualisation I started to lose hope. Briefly opening my eyes I glanced at the time without moving my body. It was now 5:10am which meant that I had been lying still for 40 minutes without my body entering sleep paralysis.

I believe that the complete lack of memory impressions was a sign that I was concentrating too hard on the visualisations which most likely prevented my body shutting down for sleep. To resolve this issue I decided to attempt another technique that I had briefly read a few days ago on dreamviews.com.

The other technique involves forcing random thoughts into your head and rapidly switching them every few seconds in order to simulate the mind drifting off to sleep. By doing this I started to drop in and out of consciousness as my mind began creating its own random thoughts. This triggered about 3 to 4 memory impressions which were mostly auditory. Eventually I gave up because my room became too bright and hindered my ability to relax. At 5:30am I lay on my side and attempted to get a little more sleep before morning.

Suddenly I found myself reading through lucid dreaming techniques from dreamviews.com on my iPad. This confused me as I remembered that I was supposed to be getting to sleep rather than attempting to enter the phase. As a result of this I turned off my iPad, put it on my bedside table and tried to re-enter sleep.

Unexpectedly I heard my iPad start making a clicking sound. I quickly looked at my iPad to observe what this sound was and realised that it was continuously opening Safari tabs because something on my table was leaning against the "new tab" button. After shifting my iPad's position I realised my right bedside table light was on (in real life I only have left bedside table light). I was just about to turn the light off when I suddenly decided to perform a reality check out of habit.

Success, I was able to breathe through my pinched nose. Instantly I recalled and wanted to perform my plan of action which involved translocation through my bedroom door to my school library followed by attempting to read a book. I swiftly got out of bed, closed my bedroom door and told myself that I would see the inside of my school library once I opened it.

Upon opening it all I saw was my usual dark hallway behind my door. Desperate not to give up, I continuously opened and closed my bedroom door becoming extremely frightened that something would attack me from the dark hallway. Unfortunately I was unable to get the door translocation technique to work successfully no matter how many times I opened and closed door.

I couldn't handle standing in the bloodcurdling darkness any longer and was beginning to feel the phase fade away. Instinctively I leaped over my bed and flew out through my bedroom window to escape the fear.

My flight was similar to the flight I experienced during my first fully conscious phase experience on day 35. In other words it was thought driven rather than requiring me to flap my arms up-and-down rapidly like I usually do in normal dreams. Seconds later everything began to turn black as my consciousness transitioned over to my “physicalâ€
Last edited by 12padams on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

MASSIVE EXPERIENCE UNABLE TO ESCAPE THE PHASE PART 2 (Its so big it went over the character limit)

Eventually I found my mum folding cloths in the lounge room. Although I knew talking to her put me at risk of losing lucidity and falling into a normal dream I decided to talk to her anyway since at the time I just wanted to wake up. I was interested in how she felt about phase entry attempts because my mum in real life has no idea about my phase adventures. The only thing she knows about is my initial interest in astral projection two and a half years ago.

While I questioned my phase mum I told her that I knew her answer was going to be formed from previous memories about her opinion of astral projection when I explained it to her two and a half years ago. As I had forgotten her original opinion however I told her to answer my question based on how she feels about it now.

My mum replied to me by saying “it dependsâ€
Last edited by 12padams on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

There is a great deal of experience here to relate too and comment on. However, what struck me about your experience, is your concerns with time. From my NDE, I realized that time is a mind construction, an illusion, it keeps one focused in a specific way, and mostly to the conditions of, the presently shared reality.
Time is an illusion, everything is occurring all at once one need only pick the experience one desires and it will appear.
Thanks so much for sharing your experiences.

Be Well
Be Well Everyone (King, C. 2013)
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

WOW!!! Way to go! 12padams!!! Wicked phase. I loved it!
She stated that she is fine with me entering the phase as long as I stay within the mind generated world. I didn't fully understand what she meant by this however I am guessing it’s related to staying away from the spiritual dimension theories associated with astral projection.
Is this how you feel about the phase? Do you believe there is a mind generated world and a spiritual world?
Another important point to note here is that although I felt lucid at the time I was unable to detect an obvious anomaly
I too have felt like this. When I first exit, I sorta skim over the details. I think it's due to the fact that you were coming to an end of your phase, therefore loosing some lucidity.
Suddenly I looked up at the TV and realised that the current time was being displayed the bottom left corner of the TV show. Instantly I knew the time was unreliable however as the minutes were ticking by at the speed of seconds. I observed the clock for five seconds and watched it display 6:08, 6:09, 6:10, 6:11 and finally 6:12
Cool that the phase presented a clock for you when you were concerned about the time. I love how it all works there.

“Coles funhouseâ€
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Is this how you feel about the phase? Do you believe there is a mind generated world and a spiritual world?
Personally I originally believed the spiritual dimensions idea. Once I found this community I believed the scientific idea. After a little more time however I didn't know what I believed and decided to just experience the phase before I come to a conclusion about what it is.

Maybe this is my minds way of getting around the issue of being unable to make up my mind. By just explaining that both realities exist side by side... The reality created by the mind and the other being the spiritual world.
You could have already been in the phase and checked your phase clock. Do you think that could have been a possibility?
Definitely not.... I performed a small reality check at 5:30 and was definitely awake... The problem with the application is that it only tracks your movements... In other words by altering your normal movements (not moving at all to trick your body into activating sleep paralysis) the reading becomes inaccurate. For this reason alone I have stopped using sleep graphs.

CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

From the NDE File:

Don't be so quick to make up your mind about what it is or is not, let it happen as it comes to you. The phase is what it is. There are many who know of its existence, and they use it for their own specific purposes. I'm regenerating cells in my body, one, to deepen the intellect, and two, recover from an injury.

My experience is similar, in that it swirls and changes with my thoughts. Sometimes as they pass by, I dwell on one or two of them for a while, and try to clarify meaning. Being in phase for me, is like being in side sphere of swirling emotions and images trying to talk to me.

As you write your book you automatically do the phase work necessary to reefing your personal meaning to experiences. i.e. as your book changes, so shall you, and as you change, so shall your book. They are one and the same.

Be Well
Be Well Everyone (King, C. 2013)
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

I have just updated my eBook with a new chapter that I believe some of you may find interesting. The new chapter (Chapter 5) involves exploration of other techniques to enter the phase. I check out some techniques from dreamviews.com and become absolutely obsessed with inducing sleep paralysis. Also included is an interesting graph on page 86 which lists everything that occurs from waking awareness to leaving the body. I even attempt a wild during daytime which allows me to hear the 00BE rushing noises.

Below are my currently planned chapters for the future:

Chapter 6 - My Own Technique  ////(Testing out a successful technique I created... Can I repeat my success?)
Chapter 7 - Inducing Sleep Paralysis ////(3 experiments per week to induce sleep paralysis)
Chapter 8 - Lucidology 101 course ////(Attempting the free Lucidology 101 course created by Nicholas Newport)
Chapter 9 - Lucidology 102 course ////(Attempting the paid Lucidology 102 course created by Nicholas Newport)

Hope you all enjoy reading my book and gain knowledge from it.
Last edited by 12padams on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.