Re: Tiana's OBlog

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Tyana's OBlog

Post by Tyana »

Deferred method
Plan: Wake up and immediately separate, Cycle techniques: Listening in, Observing images, Phantom wiggling
Wearing ear plugs. Really dark in the room - blackout curtains work nicely.
Time: about 6 in the morning.

First wakening - did not remember my plan.

Second awakening - realized that moved, started first cycle of techniques with listening in, felt strong vibrations and noticed images, switched to observing images, vibrations got really strong, attempted separation techniques. First flying up - did not work this time, second, getting up. This time this worked and exactly as Michael describes in the Guidebook - I moved my blanket off of me and just got up and sat on the bed.

I started deepening techniques: rubbing my hands and quickly looking around. For whatever reason I was wearing gloves (I just got a new pair of gloves, soft black leather with insulation, nice and warm but I never had a chance to wear them because the weather keep staying warm ;D).

I was sitting on a different bed more like the one I had in the summer camp back in my soviet childhood. I found myself in the huge warehouse like facility. There were other beds around with other people also waking up. There were also some isles with shelves with huge wooden crates going up to the high ceiling. My perception was about 85-90% but I still was not sure if I am in the phase :) I got up and started walking towards one of the isles and there was my boss from previous work that once was really "into me". He was in the blue suite covered with dust as though he was carrying those crates on his shoulders. I thought if this is a  phase there won't be any harm if I kiss the guy :). So I grabbed him and kissed. I did not like it at all. The kiss was not very pleasant so I started thinking that I did not miss much by never being benevolent to his passes even when I moved to another job... foul...

Critique: Did not deepen enough, had no plan, got carried away with thinking (yet again :) )

Duration: felt like 5-10 min.
Last edited by Tyana on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Work hard, dream big, and NEVER STOP trying"
Vancouver Phase Club @ http://www.obeguide.com
The first Phase workshop in Vancouver BC http://www.obeguide.com/introduction-to-the-phase/
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

This is interesting.  There were other people in the phase world and they were waking up.  Did you notice or can you remember if there was a person standing already?

On the wooden crates.  How did you feel when you saw them.  What do you think they represent for you?  Or, what do you think you would find if you were to look inside them.

Have you tried visiting the same phase environment before?  I'm really curious about those crates...
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

Hey Summerlander thank you very much for asking these questions! They made me think about the meaning of my experience.
Here's what I think.

Actually now I'm taking a course on how to make one's wishes come true. If you've seen the movie "The Secret" or familiar with any of the systems that people like Jack Canfield or Bob Proctor are teaching or you've heard of the Sedona method, then you have an idea about the kind of course I am taking. If not then the course is a series of lessons with lots of (writing/drawing/wish lists/vision boards making) activities to help participants to get clear on what they want and how to achieve that.

Course consist of 15 lessons. I am on lesson 5 now, where I have to think about the difference between dreams, goals and plans and rewrite my wish list I created in earlier lessons. Wish list I wrote earlier seems like a big unclear mess right now when I look at it from the dream-goal-plan perspective. It's getting much better and clearer though. I am still working on rewriting it and thinking about it a lot.

So if I think about my experience from the point of view of what my mind is preoccupied at the moment the most, I can actually very clearly see that those wooden crates for example, represent my future happenings. They are there, they are huge, there is lots of them, they all are nicely packed and ready for me yet the content of each crate or how exactly things will unfold for me in the future is yet to be known.

The "boss" character represents distractions that will always be on the way and "the kiss" event is really telling me that those distractions don't really worth my attention because they don't have anything valuable for me.

Also that incident is showing me how I react to the distractions and how they may even seam relevant, like the dust on the suite but really is not.

In reality I do that all the time. I lose focus, get sidetracked easily because something "important" caught my attention or "an interesting idea to try" just popped up in my head. And wondering about without a plan or focus is not good neither in phase reality nor in this one. Just recently I saw someone's signature on some forum "If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything"... I would rephrase it "... you would foul for anything"

To answer your question, I don't remember seeing anyone standing I just felt that they were there, felt some action happening around, I was not just by myself in that warehouse.

And this I see as that now I am wakening into the new world of opportunities and there are others who are also wakening, just like me so I will find plenty of like-minded people around  - which is one of my wish list items.

Does that make sense?
Last edited by Tyana on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
The first Phase workshop in Vancouver BC http://www.obeguide.com/introduction-to-the-phase/
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Hmmm... makes perfect sense!  Bravo!!!

The people waking up... either people in waking life who are in the same position as you or aspects of yourself being revived and taking a stand perhaps.  and the warehouse... what does your unconscious mind hold in store for you... all those crates!!  You could have many more hidden talents and potentials that you are not yet aware of and they may come to light when you try new things out in the future.  It is almost like the phase experience you had sort of reflects the course you are taking and what is going on in waking life!

Yes, the boss could be you bossing yourself around and allowing yourself to get sidetracked.  Either that or the phase is showing you that a little bit more management is required.  Not liking to kiss the guy could mean that it may take time for you to get accustomed to the new management, focusing and the act of discovering your hidden potentials.  Like anything new, it takes getting used to.

Anyway, your interpretation and how you feel about it is likely to be more accurate.  About fouling and the signature: it's so true.  And it gets better if one keeps active without worrying about fouling.  Confidence is needed and even if fouls occur, it doesn't mean it's the end of the phase.

Keep up the good work!  Nice one! 8)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

Guess who is back!? :D

A lot going on in life right now, almost all good and exciting but all this turmoil moved phase practice to the back of my 'to do list' however a few recent events made me really want to start regular practice again.

Recently I met with a girl friend that I knew of but never actually met in person. We chatted a lot on of the Russian speaking Vancouver forums and finally decided to meet because we are just so like minded...
When we met it was one of those "feels like we knew each other forever" moments, kind of thing which happens with Russians a lot actually because back in our childhood everything was the same everywhere, education, books, cartoons, things you do in your free time and so on... but not always, this was 'right on the money' I immediately felt that I can talk to her about phase and out of body experience and all kinds of other "weird" staff I'm interested in... ;)

She was completely into it from the moment I started talking about it ;D talk about like-mindedness, she wrote down Mike's name, website...

People get interested in things but then they get sidetracked by life but not in this case. She called me the next day and started asking tons of really good questions. She told me she downloaded Practical Guide book and read at leas half of it. She asked me to teach her but by the sound of it she just really needed to clarify a few things...so we talked about algorithm of cycling techniques and discussed techniques themselves and separation techniques... she told that she was planning the practice the next day...

Get that! In the morning of next day I receive her "report" - first attempt - first Phase! and really great one with lots of events such as flying, beating up a big guy who was scary, creating doors and some other things she wanted to experience.
Next day, another practice, another report - 3 phases (!!!) in a row.

I am so happy for her, my gosh, I am ecstatic. Well, needles to say my new friend is literally flying through the roof from excitement too. I am so grateful I got to experience Phase for the first time again through the experience of my new friend. Thank you!

This is so amazing how we can effect other people's lives just by mentioning the Phase. Imagine what a movie would do! Can't wait for it.

I am going to resume my practice very soon! Image
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Welcome back!

It sounds like you met one of your soulmates! By the way, I am also confident that this documentary will make the phase state phenomenon more widely known. I'm also glad that you got some phase action. I've also beaten up a guy once in the phase! LOL! :))
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

My new friend, the one that learned about the Phase from me, does Phase practice weekly on Saturdays. That's the only day she can do that because of her work and family responsibilities. Every Saturday she sends me the report, that makes me really happy for her but at the same time it makes me think that my excuses are really lame... ???

I have no responsibilities (practically), I have at least 3 days a week when I can do the practice and yet it does not come to me naturally (that's what I wish) and forcing myself to be disciplined does not work either... so while I am figuring out the balance here is what happened today:

Today is Friday, luckily I don't work on Fridays (and today is also a holiday). So I usually sleep as much as I can on Fridays, turning off my alarm clock the night before so I can just catch up on sleep. I don't get enough sleep during the week because I have to get up early for work and I am not a morning person, going to bed early does not work for me, so mornings are rough, I can't fall asleep early in the evening even if I want to, so by Friday I have a lot of sleep catching up to do :)

My friends success constantly reminding me that I have to keep trying so yesterday evening I set the alarm clock and decided to see in the morning if I feel like practicing.

I woke up at 6:30 and of cause I felt so sleepy (even after getting up and staying awake for a bit) that I decided just to continue sleeping, however while falling asleep I thought couple of times about "waking up without movement and immediately separating" and then I started peering into the darkness in front of my eyes... this led to a bunch of very vivid dreams one of which was so deep, real and weird that it made me thinking "is this the Phase?"

When in the dream I thought if it was the Phase, it was like when you do reality check in reality. We do reality checks to train our mind but we know it's reality... it was exactly like that however things were slightly off. Like when I was packing some things into a bag, I knew there were not enough room for that many things yet they fit magicly, but then I found a whole on the bottom of the bag and few things fell out, that's how other things managed to fit in but at that point it was a different bag... something was definitely going on, I thought... do'h :)

Everything was unbelievably real, I practically forced myself do the "breathing with the nose pinched" technique to check if it's the Phase and it did not work, not at first, not after about at least 4-5 attempts, I still could not prove for myself that I was the Phase. Basically I felt that something was off I just could not find what... so after a few other incidents of my mind trying to tell me that I am in the phase I fell asleep and then woke up... Darn! it was the Phase after all :D

In any case, it made my day. I am usually in a good mood and content state, but these incidents just brighten up everything, don't they? O0
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Cool experience. I think the thing to keep in mind is one of the lessons from The Phase guidebook: if something is off then it must be the phase by default. If doubt makes you test reality repeatedly as you search for certainty - which in itself is something that does not happen in the real world as perennially as it does in the phase - then it must be the phase by default.

I think it is also important to realise that the phase state is more like a spectrum where we must search and hold on to the optimal degree via deepening and maintaining. Just the other night I encountered my 3-year-old son doing acrobatics up and down the stairs, something that would have endangered his life... had it been real! I was pleading with him to stop until it dawned on me to ask that crucial question that we are all so familiar with: "Am I dreaming?"

Of course I was.

I rubbed my hands and my little boy vanished. The house had a few alterations. At the bottom of the stairs stood my pseudo-wife, staring at me like a zombie. I had the crazy idea of altering her face with my mind to make her look demonic. It worked. And guess what! Despite knowing I was in the phase, I felt fear and the need to alter my face to make myself look scary too. I experienced the unnatural swelling of my face and my jaw dropped and stretched like Imhotep's in the Mummy. I let out a deep guttural sound and the demonic wife character confronted me with facial evil and a shrill whistle. A supernatural wind pervaded the house before I fouled.

Sometimes, despite recognising the hallucinatory power of our brains, we still feel obliged to act as though it were really happening or that an apparent threat poses real danger. There is an irreconcilable instinct there which compels us to behave in a certain way. An example is when we are fearfully running away from a pursuer, and, despite achieving dream consciousness at that moment, we continue to run for our safety.

Btw, when I've got work early in the morning and I wish to enter the phase I use the dream consciousness method. ;)
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

Summerlander wrote:Cool experience. I think the thing to keep in mind is one of the lessons from The Phase guidebook: if something is off then it must be the phase by default. If doubt makes you test reality repeatedly as you search for certainty - which in itself is something that does not happen in the real world as perennially as it does in the phase - then it must be the phase by default.

Thanks Summerlander, that I should definitely remember!
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Spontaneous Phase

Post by Tyana »

July 9, 2013

Couple of days ago I was talking to my friend on the phone. We discussed her question, which was: what to do when you feel vibrations? I told her first to try making them stronger by 'straining the brain' technique, for example, and then attempt to separate.
Yesterday morning reenactment of this conversation spontaneously occurred. Basically, I had no plan to practice the Phase that morning, however when I woke up at 7 am and decided to continue sleeping, here is what happened. I was falling asleep but all of a sudden, I heard a loud buzzing in my left ear, no listening in was even needed, it was very loud. Then it turned into vibrations. I remembered the conversation and started 'straining the brain' and think about separating. This stopped vibrations and I woke up! Or that's how it felt but then I realized that I am hanging down from my bed with my head almost at the floor, looking up at my night table, where among other things, I see picture of my mom (it's not there in reality) and there is some weird activity going on, on the picture's background. I was definitely in the phase but feeling of waking up made me think that the phase was already over, so that what happened and then I fell asleep. ^-^
Even being so brief this event totally and as usually made my day.
Now here what think about it. Buzzing in the ear started happening a lot when I started to meditate a lot a few years back. I don't know if it's some kind of condition or ailment that I need to have looked at, but I love my buzzing! For me it's like a connection to that "thing" that makes me alive, call it spirit, subconscious mind or whatever... Meditating seamed to "drill" a "tunnel" there...
Buzzing spontaneously occur during the day and often reminds about something I was supposed to do but forgot, or missed a phone call or just brings me into awareness when my mind, yet again, drifted off somewhere dreamy... Not to mention that it's the best thing to focus the mind on during meditation.
Recently, I've been thinking a lot about making my phase practice more regular and asking my subconscious mind give me a hand in that.
In the above experience it felt like the buzzing signaled about vibrations, and then when I realized that and focused on them, I easily got into the phase. Hey, thanks, that helps! Let's try that again! Next time I promise I'll be trusting us more :))
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

July 30

Deferred method
Woke up after about 6 hrs of sleep. Stayed awake for about 25 min, went back to sleep. Did 3 cycles of techniques. Tried observing images, phantom wiggling, listening in, hand rubbing. Nothing worked. I must have fallen a sleep, then woke up, went to wash my face came back to my bedroom. I was trying to open the closet mirror door. Door fell off of the rails, the rolling mechanism is a little loose but this time it completely fell apart. When washing my face and now in the bedroom i wandered a few times if I'm in the Phase but everything was normal, I remembered how i got there... but when the door wouldn't get back on the rails I remembered Summerlander's advice "if something is off, it's the phase", so i looked at myself in the mirror (that was one of the items in the plan of actions) there I was as me as ever :) and I did the blowing with the nose pinched test! Bingo! Yey! The Phase, I screamed! I couldn't hear myself very well, my ear plugs were in the phase with me. So after all it was false awakening and I was in the phase. I deepened for a little bit, got rid of numbness in my hands. Then started doing other planned items. Started looking for sore muscles remedy, there it was, in the fancy glass, looked like water with some brown carrot shaped root sitting in it. Drunk it, it tasted also like water. Looked at the mirror again. Then decided to fly to the space. I sat on the chair and flew of the window. It was fall, foggy and raining, noticed some yellow leaves on the tree.. .foul...
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

August 3
Deferred method, woke up after around 7 hours of sleep at 7:30, stayed awake for about 20-25 min. Went to the bathroom, had some water, reviewed The Phase book The Easiest Method chapter. When I was looking at the plan on action (the one in the book) 'trying food' caught my attention. I thought for a moment, what food should I try. I am a vegan, so I tempted myself, if I should try meat... nope, not even in the phase...

Went back to sleep at around 8 AM, was falling a sleep with the strong intention to experience the Phase, woke up just one time all tossing and turning, decided to catch next awakening but never woke up again however realized myself in a dream.

I was in the train going from Chicago to Northbrook to visit my friend Olga. The train was staying at the Union station in Chicago when I got in. By the time I realized that I am not sure if this is a correct train and that I did not get the tickets the train already left the station. Train was on it's way, I was thinking that I should do something to make sure I am going in the right direction. I tried to find a diagram showing the route and stops. Tried to read stops when people were going in and out. That did not seem to work. Then I decided to call Olga and to look for information on my phone. I remember moving a lot from seat to seat in the train. I could not find a place where I won't be distracted, there were lot's of people around. I finally found an empty seat at the back of the car. My phone was weird. It was playing some games by itself and it was bigger and thicker, buttons were all wrong, so I could not figure out how to reboot it... Again I remembered "if something is off - it's the Phase".

Every time it's so hard to believe! Everything is, yet weird, seems so normal and clear, no foggy perception, everything is as normal as a real world. Well... given the circumstances.... Anyway, breathing with the nose pinched worked again and I was so happy that I ran towards the middle of the car and screamed to everybody "Do you know that I am in the Phase!?" :D By the looks of everybody I got that they all knew it all along! ::)

Perception was already 100% so did not feel like any deepening was required. Now, the plan! The only thing I could remember was, of course, 'trying food', so, I sent someone to bring me some food. 8) Also I remembered that I need to constantly stay active so I started moving and dancing... got caught up in dancing... faul.

The clock was showing 9 AM. So, I was asleep for about an hour. Perception of the events was about half an hour - 45 minutes.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Tyana wrote: I finally found an empty seat at the back of the car. My phone was weird. It was playing some games by itself and it was bigger and thicker, buttons were all wrong, so I could not figure out how to reboot it... Again I remembered "if something is off - it's the Phase".
You did good here. Getting into the habit of questioning reality and remembering the possibility of dreaming are great tactics. :)
Tyana wrote:Also I remembered that I need to constantly stay active so I started moving and dancing... got caught up in dancing... faul.
Well done! You just need to work on maintaining and curbing your excitement. The trick is to keep active but not worry so much about fouling. Treat it as something that, if it happens to emerge, you have yourself the opportunity to deal with it. Worry about doing something about it at the onset of one. You could even see it as a fun challenge to hold on to the phase. Remember when Raduga grabbed that old man's beard? You know what I mean? O0
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

Thanks Summerlander. I really appreciate your comments.
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

August 5
Deferred method
Alarm clock went off at 7:30 after about 7 hours of sleep, stayed awake 20 minutes, wrote my own plan of action, reviewed the techniques to cycle.

Did about 3 cycles (phantom wiggling, observing images, hand rubbing)
3 times realized myself in a dream, every time at the moment of realization I would find myself in vibrating body. Talk about roaring! :) Then when I try to separate it would through me into another dream, lastly I remember a vivid dream, and then it was time to wake up to go about daily business at 9 am.

I am not sure if I should stay awake longer or sleep longer before waking up. I steel slept pretty soundly during the whole experience today.

Love it anyways... so cool and exciting!
Kate

Post by Kate »

Summerlander wrote: Remember when Raduga grabbed that old man's beard? You know what I mean? O0
Reminded me of an old Taoist parable when a Taoist grabbed Death by the beards ;) Way to go, Tyana, keep up the good work!
Vancouver Phase Club @ www.obeguide.com
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Re: Tiana's OBlog

Post by Summerlander »

Hehehe! That's a good one! By the way, Laozi (the founder of Taoism) had a long enough beard. Perhaps Tyana could summon him next time she's about to foul in the phase. ;)

Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

Hey Summerlander, next time, perhaps. Today I myself got pulled by my hair.

Today's experience was rather short, I feel every other day is too frequent for me at this point. I'll switch to every 2 days. We'll see how it goes.

Today I woke up at 7:30 after about 6 and a half hours of sleep. Stayed awake longer - 30 minutes, this time. Reviewed deepening techniques and my plan of action.
At 8 AM went back to sleep. Woke up couple of times. Tried hand wiggling - was working very nicely then I realized I was doing it with my physical arm. Next awakening observing images worked, I started looking through something that resembled very complex technical device of some sort, then I heard the music and singing, I started listening in and thinking of getting up and there I was dancing to that music right in my bedroom where by the way the bed (and me in it) was missing ::) then I felt my hair is being pulled back or stuck on the back, I tried to free myself... faul.

It felt that I was asleep for just about 10-15 min but apparently longer - time was 9 AM and it was time to get up and go live real life (darn!) :))
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Re: Tiana's OBlog

Post by Summerlander »

Well, at least you had some luck. I couldn't sleep. I was planning to enter the phase last night but now it's ruined. :(
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

August 13
Was not even going to practice. Woke up myself at 5:30 there were still 2 hours left to sleep before the alarm clock. I plugged my ears just to have a good sleep and not to be disturbed by the roof repairs they do in my building - they start really early, like 6 or 7 am. When falling asleep I started going over my "reminder list". I wrote a list where I have notes what's absolutely important to remember when, falling asleep, upon awakening, in the phase... This let to the following.

I was in New-York with friend of mine. We arrived via subway to some rail way station where she is opening a law office. It looked like Penn station, I am thinking now, very high ceilings, stone floors... "It's a corner office by the counter end" this phrase i remember vividly. My friend was pointing at the very small office where the renovation was in progress and there was some kind long counter next to it ending right where the office door was. I'd say it was 1930s, by the way people were dressed. She herself had an up hairdo and was wearing a black, long sleve, hourglass shaped, mid calf length dress with the black lace and weariing ballet flats. She was very proud that she will have a law office in New-York, she was saying something that meant success to her (again a vivid phrase) "I want a dress up to here (she raised the skirt to be a knee length) and a shoes up to here (pointed to above the ankle)". I looked around to see what people were wearing and noticed very interesting outfit the other girl was wearing, shoes were particularly fancy, laced up to the knees with the fancy hill with the holes in it.

Then I knew I had to head back where we came from. But I could not remember from where. I got outside and started walking towards the subway station. It was raining, I jumped under someone's umbrella. It was a tall guy with dark curly hair walking so fast, that I could barely follow, he smiled and offered his elbow to hold on to. Very quickly we came to the subway station, and I still could not remember where I'm supposed to go. Again something was off and that seemingly unresolvable situation made me realise I'm in the phase. I screamed "I don't know where I'm supposed to go, but I don't really care, because I'm in the phase! O0

The clarity was amazing! I still rubbed my hands and started moving and touching my face. I felt so happy! I decided to fly and flew up in the air, not so high. Being up feeling this complete freedom of movement was really amazing.

In this experience i was constantly thinking about maintaining and the clarity was always very high and I somehow knew that with such a clear perception no way the faul was going to occur, and so it was. I even wondered a couple of times how I'm going to get back to the body but knowing it's never a problem and that eventually I'll get back made me enjoy myself even more.

Now back to this experience events. I flew for a little bit and decided not to push it. I softly landed to that same place where the law office was. I was constantly moving, pinching my chicks and screaming "clarity now!", my name and where I'm from (something I rehearsed in reality). I wasn't sure what I'm supposed to do next though (I have to memorise that plan of action! ::) ) so I started asking people around me. They were not very responsive. I was standing in front of the row of wooden sits where four people were sitting, two guys and two girls. I started demanding them to tell me what to do. They were unbreakable :). The idea of kissing came to mind so I kissed one of the guys, he seemed to like it, me - not so much. I started looking who to kiss next. Second guy looked scared by my actions, so I asked him if he is married and he frantically nodded. So, he was off the hook. :-* Next was a girl looking down, I was not interested in her, another girl looked friendly but she had lots of lipstick on her, I said (another vivid phrase) "you have too much lipstick but your lips look lovely". I got back to the first guy and asked him, "why aren't you telling me what to do?!","all of you are me!", I screamed. At this point I remembered about trip to the moon that was in my plan of actions. I said, "you don't want to tell me, fine! I am going to the moon!" I was not sure how to do it, but I sat on the floor, closed my eyes, imagined dusty, crater covered surface of the moon and said, "1-2-3 to the moon!" I felt the sensation and swishing sound of being translocated. I opened my eyes and it was dark. I started creating an eyesight, feeling my hands and thinking, "my hands are right here, why can't I see them!?" Hands started to appear as glowing silhouettes. At this point i started touching something in front of me (now I am thinking that it must have been my own feet) I was not sure what it was and got a bit scared not being able to see it and... I opened my eyes... faul.
Love it! ;D
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

tried to sketch a fancy shoe ;D