Re: Tiana's OBlog

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Tyana's OBlog

Post by Tyana »

This blog will be an English version of the diary that I have on Russian version of this forum.

To be continued...
Last edited by Tyana on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Work hard, dream big, and NEVER STOP trying"
Vancouver Phase Club @ http://www.obeguide.com
The first Phase workshop in Vancouver BC http://www.obeguide.com/introduction-to-the-phase/
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Tiana's OOBlog

Post by Summerlander »

Welcome, Tiana, and I look forward to your entries!  :)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Tiana's OOBlog

Post by Michael Raduga »

I'm glad to see you here, Tanya
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Tyana's OBlog

Post by Tyana »

Hey guys! Thanks for nice and warm welcome. Here is my very first experience (this is also posted in the 'FIRST PHASE EXPERIENCE' topic)

October 26, 2010 - #1

Robert Monroe and his adventures were my inspiration however not until after I started using Mike’s techniques I had my first OBE.

I’ve been practicing OBEs for about couple of month – direct method as it turned out, not very good for a novice – before finally getting to Mike’s materials.

First, I watched a video of a three day seminar that Mike teaches in his school in Moscow. The approach and techniques discussed on the video seemed clear and straightforward, so I started practicing indirect techniques and deferred method.

That particular evening, I finally decided to deal with outside noise that ruined a few previous attempts and got myself a set of nice, bright orange ear plugs.

I plugged my ears and went to bed with an intention to wake up in the morning and practice deferred method. Also, just before going to bed, I read a few forum posts on Michael's website about people's first experiences. All of this lead to the following:

I  woke up in the middle of the night because of a very loud "thump" I heard somewhere in the building.  I was sitting in my bed, thinking that the thump must have been really loud because I could hear it perfectly even with my ears being plugged. I decided to go to the front door and peek into a peep hole in hopes to see what's going on. I heard the loud "thump" again. It sounded a bit scary. I lowered my feet to the floor, stood up and walked out of my bedroom towards the front door. I could feel the cold floor with my bare feet. As I was approaching the front door and seeing the bright peep hole in the darkness it hit me: "I am in the Phase!"

I did not believe myself. "I did not do any techniques", I thought, doubting.

So I decided to test if it is indeed a Phase. I lifted both of my feet up - that made me 'sitting' in the air -  then I grabbed, with my right hand, the edge of a sliding door of a closet and pushed against the door with my both legs. I flew backwards, all the way to the other side of my living room, really surprised that I was still feeling my hand holding the closet door! My arm must have stretched like 10 feet!

I was floating right by my fireplace, seeing both of my feet in the air in my pajama pants. And I still did not believe that I was in the Phase, so I decided to fly up, but I could not push against the floor because my feet were in the air. So I concluded that it's not the Phase and I decided to go back to sleep.

At that moment I found myself sitting on my bed, again realizing that my plugged ears bother me tremendously so I took the plugs out and in a second I realized that my ears are still plugged. "Hmm", I thought, "that's weird, I just took the plugs out, didn't I?"

And that's when I realized I am laying in my bed and feeling my real ears. I jumped in thrill, as I realized what had just happened. It was my first real Out-of-Body Experience, although I did not believe it!  I was 100% aware of the experience, but I was about 90% conscious, otherwise I would clearly know that I was indeed out-of-body.

I took a notepad and as I was writing everything down, I vividly remembered vibrations that I felt before leaving the body. It was exactly as they are usually described - like being electrocuted without pain.
Last edited by Tyana on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
The first Phase workshop in Vancouver BC http://www.obeguide.com/introduction-to-the-phase/
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

Ear Plugs Review

I find that having my ears plugged (and having nice light blocking curtains too) makes all the difference. In fact my first Phase is direct result of getting rid on outside noise. Personally I feel that it becomes quiet inside when it's quiet outside which makes it easier to concentrate on whatever you are doing.

Since that first bright orange pair of ear plugs I've tried couple of other kinds and here is my recommendations that I hope someone might find useful.

Ear plugs are made from a very spongy material so that an individual plug can be squeezed to very small size that fits the outer ear canal where the plug expands to it's original size thus taking the entire space of the the outer ear canal and blocking the outside noise.

Bright orange ear plugs are the best in terms of blocking any kind of noise however I found it a bit uncomfortable as it seams a bit too thick for my ear because it feels that it keeps expanding and pushing the walls of the outer ear canal. Also the material of the orange plugs is a bit too soft in the squeezed state and sometimes it takes a few attempts to put it in the ear.

Second kind of ear plugs that I tried are white ear plugs. They are very comfortable. They don't feel expanding once they fill the ear, they are firm in the squeezed state and easily can be put in the ear, however they are the worst in terms of blocking the noise.

The third kind is a pale green plugs. They are my favorite. They work the best, blocking almost 100% of the noise and being the most comfortable and easy to put in the ear.

Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Yes, it helps a lot. I always suggest to use ear plugs and sleeping mask while the deffered method or afternoon sleep.
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

Another experience from last year.

December 28, 2010 - #2

Deferred method. About 7 am. Ears plugged, wearing a mask. Trying to do the techniques, phantom wiggling, observing images, listening in. Nothing is working. I feel too awake but I am still trying and alternating each technique with forced falling asleep.

At certain point I realize that I am still in my bed watching TV. I have a TV set in my bedroom but not this one and at a different spot. TV that I am seeing is my old one and now is at my mom's house.

As soon as I see this I realize that I am in the phase. I am looking at the screen and thinking about my plan. Now, one of the items in my 'phase to do list' is to find out what happened to my dad who disappeared along time ago and I don't even know if he is alive or not. So on TV I see a person walking away. The person looks like one of the singers my dad liked very much and also resembled a lot. So I start calling him, dad, dad. The person on the screen turns his head and start transforming into my father and I feel the sensation of being pulled into this picture. In a second he and I are standing in front of each other in the middle of my bedroom. He is wearing a cap and a light colored jacket with a yellow sweater sticking out of the jacket. Later I asked my mom if he ever wore anything like that. She said no, however she mentioned that this description matched more my dad’s brother, my ankle, who I never met. So I am hugging my dad and telling him that I am so happy to see him and starting to explain that I learned to leave my body. Dialog however did not happen. He was there but that was it, he wasn’t responding, wasn’t doing anything and finally he disappeared.

Then I remember looking at myself in the mirror, there was me exactly as aI was at that time in reality, in t-shirt and pajama pants.

I remembered that I need to do deepening techniques but first I decided to find pen and notepad and write everything down, right there in the phase, so I won’t forget. I found a notepad (have it in reality) and a thick red pen (don’t have it). Now, because I was wearing a mask, in the phase I sometimes had normal vision sometimes my sight was blocked by the mask. So as I was all set to write everything down I realized that mask is blocking my vision. I started to pull it off my face thinking that I should not open my eyes because I might wake up… and bingo I woke up.

Reality of perception was 70-80% percent. It was more of a mix of phase and dream. Some episodes I remember vividly some not so much. For example I remember another episode of hugging my dad but for some reason he felt small like a boy and I couldn’t see because of the mask. Also when exactly in the sequence of this experience events it happened, I can't remember, it eludes me.

Mistakes: Started doing the plan before deepening, however phase called for it. Got carried away with the idea of writing down the experience instead of focusing on deepening techniques. 
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Cool experiences Tiana!!

It's intersting how the mask is in the phase aswell.
So on TV I see a person walking away. The person looks like one of the singers my dad liked very much and also resembled a lot. So I start calling him, dad, dad. The person on the screen turns his head and start transforming into my father and I feel the sensation of being pulled into this picture. In a second he and I are standing in front of each other in the middle of my bedroom
Thats COOL!

Excited to read more of your experiences. How many have you had do you think?
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

Luna wrote: Cool experiences Tiana!!

It's intersting how the mask is in the phase aswell.
So on TV I see a person walking away. The person looks like one of the singers my dad liked very much and also resembled a lot. So I start calling him, dad, dad. The person on the screen turns his head and start transforming into my father and I feel the sensation of being pulled into this picture. In a second he and I are standing in front of each other in the middle of my bedroom
Thats COOL!

Excited to read more of your experiences. How many have you had do you think?
Thank you Luna! Not a lot so far. I just started my practice and it's not very controlled yet :) For now I am posting English versions of my experiences I have in my diary on a Russian forum. Hopefully I'll have more. I really want to have more.
Last edited by Tyana on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

This is not a full fledged phase experience however worth mentioning to avoid such a mistake.

May 8, 2011

For certain reasons I have not been able to practice since about my last experience (see above) in December 2010. In May 2011 things got sorted out and I could resume my practice.

First I decided to get in 'the mood' and for that the night before the experience I opened Phase Forum (Russian version) and spent a couple of hours there reading other people's first experiences. That lead to the following:

The following morning I woke up at about 6 am and since it was too early to get up for work I decided to continue sleeping. As I was falling back to sleep I remembered one of the forum posts I read before going to bed the previous night. It was an 'observing images' technique. So, just for the hack of it, I started looking into the darkness behind my closed eyes. In a second I started seeing little bright sparkles which turned into a pile of shiny coin like objects (however square in shape) and with the roaring vibrations I started to get pulled into that picture...

It was so easy, simple, quick and so completely unexpected that I got caught of guard and I pulled back and evidently did fall asleep and remembered the event later when I woke up. I did it so easily; it was not even an attempt, I just did it, without thinking, without any relaxation. I was laying on my side which is not even the most relaxed position for me (or so I thought). It was also the first time 'observing images' technique worked for me.

Conclusion: As phase practitioners we always must be ready for it to happen, and should not hesitate or get surprised when it does. My only excuse is lack of experience. But I am getting there.
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

Becoming Conscious while Dreaming.

June 13, 2011 - #3

As Mike mentioned many times in his books and other materials, becoming conscious while dreaming is a byproduct, a cherry on the top if you will, of practicing the phase.

For now my experiences are not very controlled and this is the first one in the series of experiences that I had becoming conscious while dreaming.

For two mornings before this experience occurred I've been unsuccessfully practicing deferred method. Also, while meditating in one of those days I specifically focused on the idea that as soon as I see something unusual in my dream I will become conscious in it. For me it's a bit of a problem because my dreams are rarely usual so nothing surprises me there.  So my overall intention level was very high. Also, this experience occurred in the morning where as we know REM sleep phases start to become longer. However no techniques have been performed.

So, I am dreaming, as usually with some complex plot and a lot of different characters that I remember pretty well. A lot of it seamed inspired by the recent trip to India.

It all started with me stepping out from a little house that was standing on the empty, grass-less patch surrounded by huge high-rises.
As I exited the house I saw three people roller blading nearby. One of these three, a very tall girl, caught my attention. I realized that it was not roller blades on her feet, it was some kind of a wheeled device that feet were attached to so the whole thing worked like Segway but without a front handle.

The weirdest thing though was that the shape of the device and shape of girl's hairdo were completely identical and it just looked so weird that it triggered lucidity.

I was walking on the black freshly paved sidewalk, it was dark, there were a lot of tall buildings with a few lit windows around. Big, black trucks were passing me by on the road and I was thinking 'is that a phase?'. I decided to test it with the 'breathing with the pinched nose' technique and eureka (!) it was in fact the phase.

I tried flying, but felt very real, very heavy. I knew I needed to do deepening techniques, but there was not much to touch, so I sat down on the floor and started touching black asphalt. I saw every grain but there was not enough light, it was pretty dark. So I shouted  'LIGHT!', it immediately got lighter. I turned my head and I realized that it was caused by a huge and bright projector that got lit up on the top of one of the buildings and was pointing to the spot where I was sitting. I didn't like it, I wanted a day light, and projector immediately obeyed and turned itself off. I started shouting – morning, morning, here comes morning! Morning, morning, here comes morning!… and woke up still screaming this phrase in my head…  ;D morning indeed came… it was about 4:30 AM.

Got carried away again… light although important, was not really necessary…

Here is the sketch of the girl on the wheeled device that caused lucidity. I can't really draw, that's the best I could do... also disregard other makings, I am a doodler...

Last edited by Tyana on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

I am in LA right now, participating in the seminar by OBE research center that Mike is teaching.

Today's assignment was:  by using differed method and cycles of indirect technique, roll (levitate, climb) out of the body and meet the aliens that are waiting for us there (that was an experiment for this seminar).

However today's experience was almost nothing like that... Funny thing, yesterday Mike mentioned several times different categories of the experiences that fall under 'the phase' phenomena. They are Out Of Body Experience, Lucid Dreaming, Astral Projection, Sleep Paralysis, False Awakening,  etc.,  my mind for whatever reason picked False Awakening which I never had before, today however I had 2 of them.

So today I woke up at 6 AM and after a few minutes went back to bed with intention to catch awakenings in the next 2-3 hours, attempting to leave the body and if it does not work cycle techniques and once OBE look for aliens.

Immediate attempts to leave the body did not work. Techniques did work, there was nothing on on the 'Observing Images' channel today however rubbing hands and phantom wiggling worked a little bit, however nothing was strong enough for me to roll out so every attempt ended with me moving my physical body but I kept trying...

False awakening #1 (did not become conscious in it but remembered it after, very vividly)

I woke up at 1:10 pm (there was an old style alarm clock that showed exactly that time) and realized that I overslept, late for our second session that starts at 1 pm, everybody (for some reason all the participants slept in one big room) already left for a second session but I still decided to try the techniques so I went back to bed....

False awakening #2

Again, I woke up a bit disappointed because it was time to get ready for our second session and none of the techniques worked. I was in my LA hotel room. It looked different from how my room looks in reality but I guess in my mind it was just different room (not my bedroom at home) so I was not really paying attention that exit and windows switched places, it was much lighter in color and overall amount of light in the room, there was some staff around, like camera that I don't have, knickknacks everywhere.

So I started being aware when I was in the shower and noticed that water drops on the shower walls were darker color. I decided to stop showering and then when I was back in the room, getting ready, everything felt so real that I don't even know why I decided to check if it's the phase.

Imaging yourself now, yesterday you went to bed, then you woke up this morning, showered, got ready, did this, did that and then decided to check if it's the phase and IT IS (!)

So I decided just for the hack of it to test if it might be the phase by 'breathing with the pinched nose' technique and of cause it did not even work at first because I was doing it with the 'how can it be the phase, everything is so real' thought but I kept trying and after a third attempt air got out from somewhere behind my ears and I happily confirmed for myself that I am totally in the phase.

I felt very happy. I started rising in the air and flew a couple of circles in under the ceiling. Then I felt the need to deepen and I really focused on that. I looked a few times at my palms. I looked at myself and noticed I was wearing a towel wrapped around me. Then I started touching everything in the room. I took a camera and put it on the floor, thinking that I will check later it it's going to be on the floor in reality. :) (don't know what's gotten into me, that's a pointless test, I guess I just remembered someone doing this) At first it felt that my hands were numb but as I was touching everything I got back my sense of touch.

So perception was back to 100% so it was time to go look for aliens. They were not in the room. I looked outside of the hotel window and saw some road with the huge fallen branches on it, wired fence and some greenery and trees behind it. Aliens were not there either. So I decided to get into the corridor, I opened the door, it was really dark inside, even the light from the room could not penetrate it. I thought, aliens must be there, so I stepped into the darkness... At least 3 tiny hands touched my shoulder... I totally freaked :) and woke up...
Last edited by Tyana on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Wow!  Thanks for sharing the experience with us, Tiana.  I guess the aliens were there in the end! ;)

You know what might help?  Watching something by Steven Spielberg! :D
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

Hey Summerlander, thanks for the advice.
Being a huge fan of both Startrek and Stargate plus just loving the whole idea of life in many forms throughout the universe I have a pretty good idea how they might look according to mass media :) this time however I think I did not have any expectations so I am yet to know how 'my' aliens looked like :)
Last edited by Tyana on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

Today was not very eventful however worth mentioning because for the first time I felt what it is to 'separate' from the body and also what it is not to have vision...

Yesterday I spoke with Mike about the notion of separating a lot... Honestly I am not getting the idea of 'separating'. In situations when I just get up and go I don't think about separation, I think about destination where I want to go or something I want to do, so when I think about separation upon awakening it's just does not happen. Mike mentioned that in his latest version of Practical Guide Book which is already out in Russian and will be soon out in English he actually talks about just that.

Again, woke up at 6 AM, went back to sleep in a few minutes, practiced deferred method and cycles of indirect techniques. Tried rotating, phantom wiggling, observing images, rubbing hands. Did not feel anything working at all however I realized myself in a dream.

I was in my home, not LA hotel room. I was looking at my washing machine and it was filled with water up to the very top so that water was even overflowing on the floor. I looked at the switch to change the cycle to drain the water but the switch was not there :) there was just hole for it there... At first I felt dumbfound :-\ - how in the world I am supposed to get rid of all that water! - but then I quickly realized I am in the phase! At this point I remembered that I need to get back to my body and separate from it. Immediately I found myself in my body that was very noticeably vibrating. I thought - separate - levitate - up to the ceiling - and I started lifting up and also turning face up (I was sleeping on my side) and actually feeling how I am not lying on the bed anymore and lifting in the air in the total and complete darkness (first time no vision) ... However I lifted up only up to my waistline and got stuck from my waste down - I tried climbing out but vibrations subsided and I was back to my body lying on the bed... I continued with the cycling up to 9 AM but that was it for today...
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Wow Tiana! You are on a roll!! Awesome phases you are having! So much detail, it's great!
Imaging yourself now, yesterday you went to bed, then you woke up this morning, showered, got ready, spoke to your friends, did this, did that and then decided to check if it's the phase and IT IS (!)
What a TRIP! It's given me a few things to think about aswell.
Thanks for posting, I look forward to your next adventure.
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

Thanks Luna! Having two events in the row is indeed awesome. Also I think because in reality I am frequently doing 'phase checks' using the 'pinched nose breathing' technique it helped to remember to do it in the actual phase.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

I'm jealous!  ;D
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

Today, after a short break from LA seminar, practiced a deffered method and cycles of indirect techniques.

This time observing images worked. I found myself looking at a big store-like sign and knew I was in the phase. I thought of separation and like last time I found myself in my body that was vibrating with variable intensity. I started climbing out of myself with noticeably resistance. I managed to climb out, in the darkness. I started looking at my hands and soon got vision. It was still dark but I could see my hands. At this point I doubted that it was a phase I thought I might have gotten up in reality ... foul
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Oh blast!
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

Luna wrote: Oh blast!
Thanks Luna,  :) even with the faul, I am looking at this as a step forward anyway, a few actually: I've experienced observing images fully working up to realizing myself in a phase, I've experienced vibrations and climing out of body, also creating a vision... so many and just in a few seconds. Also every time it helps for next time. More and more theory becoms my own experience...
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

Today was the longest and most eventful experience I have ever had.  In the phase I remember constantly thinking how amazingly clear everything was and how it was going and going going...

Now I understand that a lot of the events were just there I have not originated them so in this sense it was more like a dream however I've been conscious there all the time even engaging in these dream events.

So, today again I had a standard practice: woke up after about 6 hours of sleep, after a few minutes went back to sleep with the intention to catch next awakenings and practice techniques and once OBE look for aliens and then go about my other plan items.

I don't know exactly what worked today. Yesterday observing images was successful so I used it today too, more than any other  techniques. So today I remember waking up about couple of times then peering into the darkness behind my closed eyes.

You know how Mike always says when technique is working we know it, so today as yesterday there was a lot of action in that darkness. There were subtle movement of mass then there were tiny little grid or web like structures appearing between darker and lighter chunks of this mass... the trick is to look not directly at it but behind it or as though through it. That's what I do, I pick a spot behind this moving mash and try to hold on to it...

At a certain point I found myself already in the phase. I was doing the following exercise: I would lay straight on the bed, close my eyes and roll off it falling on the floor. However I would never reach the floor but would stop in the air. Then I would fly up and put my hands up and together like for diving into the water and dive into the window that had something dark like a closet wall behind the glass outside (although it felt it was a high floor) I would actually see my reflection floating like mermaid in the air before diving into the window so I had to close my eyes and sometimes I would fly through the window sometimes touch the glass... fun! I remember doing this roll-off-fly-up-dive-in exercise at least three times.

Other exercise I remember doing was going through a white plastic dividing panel of some sort. It was up to my chin high and behind it there was some wall covered with white ceramic tile that I would focus on while going through the plastic.

They were exercises I did not need to do any of those things.

Then I went to look for people. At this point I did not remember about aliens, this will happen later.

First person I met was my cousin's wife. She told me a story that she was having a problem with her daughter. The girl went to a German language school since childhood and now they grew completely apart and girl thinks her parents are not cool (there is a daughter but nothing like that is happening in reality that I know of) ... immediately the son of a friend of mine appeared, he thinks very highly of his dad (that is true in reality) so he started talking to her and I left to look for other people.

I went to a different room and there I met someone, a man I don't know, but he had very kind eyes and was happy to see me. He told me he wants me to meet his son. His son came and we for some reason started to dance...:)
Then a lot of people came and all seamed to be there for me... I saw some people I know or saw on TV and a lot that I don't know.

About then I remembered about aliens. By then it became really crowded in that place. I started noticing some weird small creatures in the crowd. Weird heads with antenna like ears or something :) faces were not human too, kind of funny looking,I saw two of them.

Everybody kept asking me what else I want to experience... I remembered to tell them to go look for something to heal my back pain it should be somewhere here, and that I want to try some food.

Some lady took me to some kind of a buffet and the first thing I tried was a cookie. I yelled:  "Everybody! First time trying food in the phase!" Everyone stopped doing what they were doing at looked at me. I had one bite of a cookie and it was not very good...kind of dry and tasteless... I think I made a face and lady that was accompanying me brought me a desert in a small glass cup. I found a shiny spoon. Desert was very delicious. It reminded me of a tiramisu but without chocolate... very nice refined taste... not too sweet or too heavy... light vanilla taste... foul came unexpectedly :)

as I said longest and the most eventful phase... :)

UPDATE:

And one last thing I forgot to include in the above entry...

It was around time when a lot of people came to that place. I shouted: "Is there anyone here like me, in "the phase" or you all are from here?" No one answered. I asked the same question again. No reaction. Then I asked the lady (the same one that arranged food for me later) "Why no one answers?" and her response was: "You are not asking this question correctly" ... interesting :)
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Oh wow Tiana!!!  What a great phase....Congratulations!
Some lady took me to some kind of a buffet and the first thing I tried was a cookie. I yelled:  "Everybody! First time trying food in the phase!" Everyone stopped doing what they were doing at looked at me.
I just literally laughed out loud!!! hahaha so funny! So jealous that you got to eat in the phase. This is one of my plans of action too! How great. You have inspired me to keep persevering no matter how frustrated I am getting. Thanks for posting!
Last edited by Luna on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

Thanks Luna. Glad to hear that.  :)
Last edited by Tyana on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

)))

You're better and better
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

Michael Raduga wrote: )))

You're getting better and better
Thank you, Mike! :)
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

weekend is upon us and therefore practice... ;D

Standard set up, ear plugs, deferred method, after 6 hours of sleep cycles of indirect techniques.

Woke up about 6 times from 6 am to 8:30 am, 3 times realized myself in a dream and one time remembering what I practiced in the previous phase worked (rolling out) and I rolled out of myself right after waking up... however... I did not have enough aggression, enough intensity in these attempts and I fell asleep right after each time... I have a little excuse... my head is preoccupied with something almost equally as important and exciting so, will try tomorrow... no matter what!
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

I am subscribed to the Secret Scrolls message from Rhonda Byrne
Creator of The Secret and The Power.

Here is what I got in the mail today.
From The Secret Daily Teachings

Remember to remember means remember to be aware. Remember to be aware in this moment right now. Being aware is seeing everything around you, hearing everything around you, feeling everything around you, and being completely focused on what you are doing right now.

Most people bring what they do not want because they are not aware that they are listening to the thoughts in their heads about the past and the future. They are not even aware that they are being hypnotized by those thoughts, and are therefore living their life unconsciously.
When you remember to be aware, you are aware immediately. You just have to remember to remember!

May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne
The Secret... bringing joy to billions
Amazing isn't it? So totally can be applied to the Phase. Remember to Remember
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Yes!!

LIVE IN THE MOMENT!

Amazing that you actually posted this. Cause it is JUST what I needed to hear at this point in time.
Thank you.
johnny
PHASER
PHASER

Post by johnny »

yep think that is true, there are also a saying, "that it is the little things that counts. "

sometimes one can feel a shift in the brain, when one is able to focus on the little things almost as they bring a certain joy, just because of the focus
its your mind.....use it or loose it