Re: New twist on finding objects & people?

Deepening, maintaining, primary skills, translocation and finding objects
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

New twist on finding objects & people?

Post by Jeff »

I OBEd three times last night and this morning with indirect techniques.(Before I read SOBT I called this 'DEILD'-dream exit induced lucid dream) On my last one I remembered my goal which was to reverse the intention behind the technique for finding objects and people as we call it here.Instead of the normal procedure,I looked down, closed my eyes and intended for any kind of object or person to find me.The twist is that I had nothing specific in mind. I left the decision completely to what ever it is that generates the experience of the phase.

It worked almost right away.I was on the grass of my parent's house where I grew up-a common starting point for many of my OBE entries into the phase.I had just gone out of my old bedroom window and was peering and palpating the grass to deepen and maintain.I then did the technique with reverse intention and a moment later my mother pulled up to the curb driving a van.

She said with a concerned face "He's going to hear you,you know."I went over and said "who?".."the awareness behind this?" She didn't give me a straight answer.Then I opened the door and rode along with her while we chatted for a bit.I maintained by palpating the door frame but I got distracted by our conversation and fouled as things got dark.

It was an interesting experience, and by no means was it the first time that someone in the phase has told me something cryptic like that.This always blows my mind,people in the phase can tell you some really surprising and totally unexpected things...

What do you all think,have you tried something like this before?
Last edited by Jeff on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

I just realized that I have tried this before but in a different way. Sometimes in the phase,my dream body seems to become less dense and it starts to float without me really trying.

A few times I've allowed myself to be carried away to where ever..by not making any decisions or directed movements. Cool stuff has happened to me from doing this.I've been carried off to cities,apparent 'outer space' , through sci-fi wormhole-like tunnels,and even to a guy who I suspect represented my father's heart donor.

Great stuff can happen when you surrender will to the phase,but this isn't always advisable as it can result in a foul sometimes..

Anyone else try this before? What happened?
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

I have nothing to add except.....COOL!!
Maybe soon I can add something to this topic. I am interested to hear what others have to share  ;D
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

Thanks Luna,I'm interested in hearing about other's experiences too.I hope you can add something to this also. I'd like to hear other peoples suggestions for getting -what ever it is that makes the phase- to express itself as an agent....
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Jeff wrote: I just realized that I have tried this before but in a different way. Sometimes in the phase,my dream body seems to become less dense and it starts to float without me really trying.
This has happened to me too,when i started with the phase last year!
In a dream i almost everytime started to float or feel that sensation of less dense as you say!
And everytime i got those feelings i bacame lucid,and started to flat around! But I never thaught  about being carried by the phase wave!
Will dure do it next time in my phase!

wiii
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

I'm currently testing out the aethyr 'learning' system in my OBE's, which always ends in me  letting the phase do the work, and has created interesting experiences. I havent tried it in other ways but sounds interesting, i like to see what comes my way in the phase sometimes rather than trying to control it.
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

wiii wrote:
Jeff wrote: I just realized that I have tried this before but in a different way. Sometimes in the phase,my dream body seems to become less dense and it starts to float without me really trying.
This has happened to me too,when i started with the phase last year!
In a dream i almost everytime started to float or feel that sensation of less dense as you say!
And everytime i got those feelings i bacame lucid,and started to flat around! But I never thaught  about being carried by the phase wave!
Will dure do it next time in my phase!

wiii
Cool! Let it carry you away sometime,something surprising can happen.. :)
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

breadbassed wrote: I'm currently testing out the aethyr 'learning' system in my OBE's, which always ends in me  letting the phase do the work, and has created interesting experiences. I havent tried it in other ways but sounds interesting, i like to see what comes my way in the phase sometimes rather than trying to control it.
What is the aethyr learning system ? What experience occured if you don't mind sharing?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Jeff wrote: The twist is that I had nothing specific in mind. I left the decision completely to what ever it is that generates the experience of the phase.
I think it's not a right way for most phase experiences. Usually, if you haven't any clear intention it may lead to fouls.
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

The aethyr learning system is an occult practice which is meant to aid spiritual development, according to their theories there are different levels of the phase, it may be considered 'New Age' thinking, but the practice has been around since at least the early 1900's if not earlier.

There is a sight with a brief introduction here

http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/at/aethyr.shtml

I have detailed my two experiences so far in the 'blog' section if you wanted to read about what happened.
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

Michael,
Yeah,it's a gamble for sure. Like I said,it can end in a foul sometimes. What I was trying to do recently was to maintain while letting the phase decide.It did work,but I got sloppy and fouled anyway this time.I had a chance to stop it when the colors started fading (a sure sign that a foul is coming) but I was distracted...

Breadbassed,
Interesting sites you've linked to here. The illuminati one really covers alot of topics.(I agree with their commentary on Ayn Rand) I like alot of what I've been able to check out so far there-I've had alot of similar thoughts as these myself.

As for this aethyr one: I didn't see your experience there.But Yeah, phase experiences really have seemed like tests of sorts at times...I had been thinking of posting one certain phase I had that was totally set up like a test-I might as well plop it here:

It was really weird.In a regular dream these three guys took off running to rescue this 'kid' that was drowning in an industrial area on a river-I instinctively followed.As I ran in the darkness it became foggy.I began to worry that I would run into a street lamp and became lucid as I did so.I decided to just continue with the dream plot rather than go off on a tangent or planned goal.

I flew down from a bridge as 'they' ( three guys) watched me retrieve him.The fight was very long and there were some distractions,like this huge docked ship that I really wanted to explore.I flew by slow to check out the details,but resisted the urge.When I eventually got back to the bridge with the kid my flight powers quit working and I was stuck hovering just a few feet away.I said to one of them: "come on man,I know you can give me a hand" (I knew this from experimenting with my own dreambody in the phase.Changing shapes,stretching limbs,etc.)

He stretched out his arm and pulled us the rest of the way.I asked what this was all about? Then one said:"We are pleased you didn't become a math competitor" I said: "What!? What does that mean??" They disappeared into this mist and I woke. (In waking life I dislike mathematics )

The strange thing was that they made me lucid in the dream as if their intial actions and senario were meant to arouse me to lucidity.....
Last edited by Jeff on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Last night I had a good phase...and at some point i think i thaught at what jeff said,and i let myself carried away by the phase....the first sensation,was very peacefull and relaxing,but I ended up in a normal dream...
And that was not ok for me...cause it better ended up back in my bed
so I can separate again...but if it continued with a normal dream...i had no chance!

Anyway it was a good phase..i could mantain pretty good...and I am so glad I am starting to get back in business!!

wiii
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

Sorry Jeff, i meant the blog section on this site, i can see why there would have been confusion, my bad.