OOBE Research Center. What to research?

Share or suggest your experiments and tests to know the phase better
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

OOBE Research Center. What to research?

Post by Michael Raduga »

As you know, in our research center we've been conducting experiments since 2007. We've just started to make experiments with volunteers online too: http://research.obe4u.com/

If you have some ideas about experiments, you can write them here

BTW, don't forget you can be a volunteer too.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: OOBE Research Center. What to research?

Post by Summerlander »

I'd just like to say that the project is making progress and volunteers are completing experiments.  I may also have someone lined up to participate and am currently looking other potential candidates.  8)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Post by TheOnerous »

Would be interesting to see how well the phase techniques do compared to MILD.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

The School worked with such tests on seminars. We make accent on indirect techniques anyway... As a bonus we have spontaneous LDs (30% of results). But you cannot have spontaneous separation(OBEs) when you teach to MILD.
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Post by TheOnerous »

If somebody moved normally (using muscles, in the usual way) as soon as they wake, how many phases would they get from that?
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

I want to participate too!
Now I do not have exactly a phase/week,but as Michael said
implication in experiments could be a motivation to get it!

wiii
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

I would like to know more information about the people that appears at the phase.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

TheOnerous wrote: If somebody moved normally (using muscles, in the usual way) as soon as they wake, how many phases would they get from that?
We've been working on it for 2-3 years on seminars. For experienced practitioners it almost doesn't matter. For novices it does due to absence of self-confidence after phisical movements. Fake movements prove it very clearly
wiii wrote: I want to participate too!
Now I do not have exactly a phase/week,but as Michael said
implication in experiments could be a motivation to get it!
It's a good idea! I'll send your contacts to one of our department
JorgeLTE wrote: I would like to know more information about the people that appears at the phase.
We are going to work on it too
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Post by TheOnerous »

Michael, have you considered - or done - any research into polyphasic sleep schedules and entering the phase?
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

To: TheOnerous

I was not a member of this page when you posted your comment, but I would like to say, here, that the awakening-self is a "gestalt" of awareness, and poly-phase would level "sleep phase" experience, with the awakened self, phase experience.
I believe that our awakened selves are no different from our sleeping selves. We flicker in and out of phase, whether we are awake or asleep the experiences are one in the same.  However, there are countless experiences, all organized in their own fashion.

When I think about "poly-phase experience", it appears to me as a swirling mass of possible experiences to choose from. As I raise my awareness high enough, I can experiences all of them in an exceltation, phase/trance experience.

Be Well
Be Well Everyone (King, C. 2013)
SekThtrth

Post by SekThtrth »

Has anyone in the phase ever traveled through the earth? around 800 some-old miles below the surface?
i say this because it is obvious that through your experiments you have at least partially proven something that is hard to accept, that aliens exist, especially for a skeptic like me
but i was reading up on many books/sites that have a theory that the earth is hollow, and that so-called aliens live inside with an inner sun ,i have not been able to check it out personally(yet) but i do believe it is worth at least a look, perhaps yourself or someone you know personally and if this turns out to be true and is worth the effort for more looking into you have the resources to do experiments to prove such a theory.

and while we are in the topic of aliens, i also have found some other material that sparked my interest, this material stated that the moon may not be simply black
and white but may have color to it, you may wonder why that matters, but when someone took the effort of applying a color palette of earth colors to the moon's
photos certain patterns begin to show up, patterns that indicate structures and patterns that indicate smudging of certain areas,(considering the photo's were took a
long time ago it would make sense that it is smudged and not properly removed because of the technology of the time wasn't sufficient) it is also backed by an
easily known fact that NASA hasn't made any effort to go to the moon since the 1970's even though with today's technology it would be much easier, which
frankly to me doesn't make any sense at all, so perhaps it is also worth a looking into as well, no?

i know what i say may sound a bit crazy, personally i think it is too, as i quite skeptical, however through the phase we have the means to test and find out many
things that under normal circumstances are impossible to prove, and since you have had experiences that may indicate that aliens exist I believe that it is worth
further looking into, after all you have already conducted an experiment to look for them, why not try these places of interest?

i can provide the links that state these things but i don't feel like digging around my computer at the moment

also on a final note, i noticed that your technique where you try to wiggle a part of your body without moving the muscle/physical body is similar to Robert Bruce's astral projection/energy work, perhaps it is worth some looking into as well for the cause of finding the best phase techniques
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Has anyone in the phase ever traveled through the earth? around 800 some-old miles below the surface?
Just so you know the people on these forums are a scientific community who don't believe the phase can actually see what's really physically there. If we attempted to do that it would be "a mind creation" and most likely proven wrong.
i say this because it is obvious that through your experiments you have at least partially proven something that is hard to accept, that aliens exist, especially for a skeptic like me
The phase has proven aliens exist??? Nah the researchers here actually give proof against aliens by saying that abductions and stuff are just false awakening/sleep paralysis experiences created by the mind and thought to be alien abductions when they are actually not.

But I can personally say they do exist as I have had my own personal encounter. Trust me in just over a year your not gunna be looking for aliens... It's gunna be the complete opposite and well, you just wait :)

That being said most people on these forums do not believe in aliens but I do know at least 3 (including myself) do.

Anyway good luck but just remember that the phase is simply a 3d realistic world created by our own minds (according to the people here) so don't think we can prove anything exists apart from the amazing abilities of our minds to effect our own bodies while using the phase.
Last edited by 12padams on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

The idea of a hollow Earth is nothing but a popular myth...

It has long been established that if the Earth was really hollow, then logically, its mass would be lower than what our measurements show and gravity on the surface would not be as strong as it is.  The matter that makes up the planet is not strong enough to support a hollow shape against its gravity either.  Astrophysics also tells us that even the known and observable thickness of the Earth's crust would not be be able to achieve hydrostatic balance and would surely be unable to withstand the force.

The notion of a hollow Earth has also been proved to be infeasible due to the evident coagulation process of matter that occurs during planet formation.

Such hollow notion ;D only resides now in the realm of folklore, the science fiction genre, pseudo-science and is certainly the stuff that conspiracy theorists love to spout off to anyone with a strong imagination who is willing to listen but lacks scientific knowledge or clarity of facts.

On the phase and just to be clear here... Robert Bruce is extremely biased by the books he has read and clearly mistaken from the get-go in my humble opinion - or perhaps it is convenient for him as an author to hold on to New Age ideas for the sake of his fantasy-loving fanbase.  His energy work is a waste of time (and energy!) when simple techniques is all one needs to get great and life-changing results - and this is me being permissive about his material, by all means use it if it suits you, but if I was being blunt and spoke my mind to its full extent and played to my strongest suspicions I'd be using the word "scam".

When you travel in the phase, you do not, in anyway, experience the physical realm.  Evidently, the phase is all about the metaphysical which is represented to us as though it is an actual reality from an altered state of consciousness perspective.

You can certainly experience a hollow Earth and even meet aliens living underground when you are in the phase.  You can experience a separation from the body, traverse the Earth's crust at 100 miles per hour and discover a wonderful and mystical land.  But that is only because you approve of or love the idea.  It wouldn't make it actual.  There are more chances of the phase world being a glimpse of an afterlife then the out-of-body perception of the physical universe.

As you must be aware, if you are experienced in out-of-body travel, the world one encounters upon an apparent separation is often an incongruous reflection of the world we know and exudes characteristics of being more mental in nature than anything else.

Meanwhile, despite the realism, what you are really experiencing is nothing but a lucid dream.  Welcome to the human realm of active imagination...
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Post by TheOnerous »

Have you tried MILD, tgparker?
yoelhalb

Post by yoelhalb »

I would like to suggest making a true experiment to see if OBE is actually real or an illusion.
This can be performed simply by having some objects or details in a specific location inaccessible to the participants, and requiring that the study participants should travel via OBE to the specific place and check what is there, and give a officially detailed report describing what they saw, which should then be compared by poeple designated as verifiers (better if they don't know more than they have to, so it should be double blind) and verify the result
Taking it a step further, we can have a control group that should also try to predict what the hidden objects are while not performing OBE, this way we can have a complete randomly selected double blind plosibo controlled study, so we should be able to finally verify if it is an illusion or something real.
Note though that even if it is an illusion, it might still be a useful tool.
So regardless of the outcome of the above study, we can conduct studies to test the affected the affects of OBE, such as mental health, happiness, social skills, physical health, creative, problem solving, self awareness, morality, financial success, education etc. and much more.
This should be performed via double blind plosibo controlled randomly selected studies.
However a big issue might be how to make a plosibo controlled blind group, to this end one has probably to make the experiment only on newcomers in which part will be teaches OBE wrong, unless we come up with a better idea.
I hope to see soon the results in major newspapers...