Luna's Blog

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Luna's Blog

Post by Luna »

She burned incense around the house and whispered some prayers.  Oddly enough, the false awakenings became less frequent, shorter in duration and less aggressive before they stopped completely.

Either the phase is the realm of such things or the fact that my mum mentioned to me that the incense would protect me had a positive impact on me psychologically and the beings were nothing but representations of fear.
I wonder if you'll ever really know?

I haven't read Munroe's work. Doesn't he talk alot about the 'Astral' and things like that? I'm not interested in hearing about it much. Is it easy to filter?
I found this site and stuck with it. Haven't looked at much else. Only on one other forum but they talk about 'Spirit guides' and 'entities'  ???
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Summerlander wrote: Refresh my memory...was it the one where he woke up in a hospital environment and believed he was in the wrong body (and then an old man standing by kissed his forehead)?
Yes. And before this situation there was a returning to the body by his own wish. Never do this
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

@Michael Raduga:

Yes, that's one thing I realised.  I always do my best to stay in the phase as long as possible and try to forget about my body.  Monroe most certainly manifested that environment/scenario from his wish to return.

@Luna:

Consciousness is a mystery.  My former art & design teacher was a bit of a mentalist (he could 'read' people) and inspired me greatly.  He once told me that he saw sense in the theory that, on some level we are all one mind - just seeing from different perspectives - so, when you lose someone, you don't really lose them because they are in you too and we are all connected.  So, if you lose "John", so to speak, you can access him in you because subjectively we can access the 'whole'.

In the phase we can contact people that have passed.  We can talk to them, see them and touch them in great realism.  How people interpret what is happening is up to them.  Whether they are real or the mind manifests them doesn't really matter.  What matters is that you can see them when you want in the phase.

This site is the best one because it is founded in pragmatism.  It contains the best and most sensible epistemology.  I'd stay away from being swayed into mysticism and empty theories if I was you.  ;)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

I'd stay away from being swayed into mysticism and empty theories if I was you.  ;)
Yes, that is the plan!!  :)

Ok no more returning to the body by my will from now on ok!?!?!  ;D
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

I haven't been writing here all my experiences as of late cause I haven't been able to get too far past the exiting stage and it's getting a bit old. I'm able to enter the phase every couple of days which is cool but can't seem to stay there for any period of time.

I have to tell you this one though cause it was really cool.

It was around 4am. I had been up to see to my son.(I seem to have all my experiences around 4am)

I went back to sleep and dreamt that I was telling a unfamiliar man that I was going to show my mum how to get oob.
He said something to me along the lines of "Remember.....the light comes from within!"
The dream changed point of view from third person  where I was observing to watching from my own point of view. I was semi lucid trying to get oob. Then all of a sudden I was in a dark indefinable place.  It was pitch black. Thought to myself how the heck did I get here? I was lucid but I felt all fuzzy and confused. I saw what looked like a arm. It was glowing white, transparent  and  it's index finger was lit up at the tip like the movie character E.T!! I realised it was MY hand when I moved my fingers and they responded!!

"Woah now that's cool!!!" I clicked my fingers. Even though my arm and hand were transparent, I felt the friction between my fingers like they were physical. I heard a muted clicking followed by an echo it deepened everything and it bought a little more clarity. I kept clicking, with every click it was feeling more and more real.

Then from behind me I felt a CHILLING wind. It gave me goosebumps. I could then feel my body lying in bed in the most akward position. It was all so quick I couldn't do anything to stop it! 

I'm always confused. Its very annoying as it hinders my experiences. It's like I can't think straight as soon as anything happens. I wonder why this time I deepened and it still didn't help in keeping me there?!

Anyway it was a really cool experience!!

Edit: I did try exiting as soon as I woke up but I was so uncomfortable it wasn't possible. I also tried exiting again later when I woke up but that didn't happen either. I felt the phase but everything I tried didn't work!
Last edited by Luna on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Luna wrote: I haven't been writing here all my experiences as of late cause I haven't been able to get too far past the exiting stage and it's getting a bit old.
Write everything that happens in a journal.  Report your mistakes too and revise them.  They will help you to identify problems and come up with solutions.  ;)
Luna wrote: I'm able to enter the phase every couple of days which is cool but can't seem to stay there for any period of time.
Don't even think about fouling or be afraid of fouling.  Keep active in the phase but have a relaxed approach.  You can treat it like a video game that you are familiar with and the actions come with instinct.  You almost don't think about how you manipulate the joystick.  There is no hesitation.  It's instinctual.  Have a plan of action.  Do not pause to think.  If you do, make it brief.

Remember also to perform deepening and maintaining techniques.  Apply sensory-amplification as needed.  If you foul, no problem, remain still...re-enter the phase.  Don't worry that the phase might be brief when you are there.  Just get on with business.  Explore and perform the steps in your plan too.  If you can't remember the plan of action straight away after deepening, check out the environment.  If you see a book, pick it up, touch it, feel its surfaces, open it, check what's inside, read the text.  You know the drill. 
Luna wrote: It was around 4am. I had been up to see to my son.(I seem to have all my experiences around 4am)
Me too.  It is said that endogenous melatonin (a tryptamine compound produced in the pineal gland which has been linked to vivid dreaming) peaks around this time.  It could have something to do with the chances of inducing phase experiences. 

Even better, it could help in the production of DMT (dimethyltryptamine), also dubbed the "spirit molecule" because of its association with spiritual/mystical experiences.  But then again, this may bear no relevance to the apparent success around that time.  After all, vivid dreaming has also been reported when melatonin levels were really low.
Luna wrote: I went back to sleep and dreamt that I was telling a unfamiliar man that I was going to show my mum how to get oob.
Cool!!!!  ;D
Luna wrote: He said something to me along the lines of "Remember.....the light comes from within!"
He's right!  It certainly does.  We have all we need within.  We have everything and everything is made of light.  The light of the mind which shows us a reality that far outgrows the one we perceive in the waking state.  One cell represents the whole body.  One cell has it all.  The cell does not have to travel around the body to receive other information.  After all, even objective reality is perceived subjectively.  8)
Luna wrote: The dream changed point of view from third person  where I was observing to watching from my own point of view. I was semi lucid trying to get oob.
This has happened to me so many times.  It's like we create these plots for entertainment and can choose the view.  It almost gives the impression that it is all for the sake of play, and in this play we get to experience all sorts of emotions.  Here's a question: Who is the producer, the director and the actor before lucidity? Also, where is the script coming from?  It really boils the noodle, doesn't it?  8)
Luna wrote: Then all of a sudden I was in a dark indefinable place.  It was pitch black. Thought to myself how the heck did I get here? I was lucid but I felt all fuzzy and confused. I saw what looked like a arm. It was glowing white, transparent  and  it's index finger was lit up at the tip like the movie character E.T!! I realised it was MY hand when I moved my fingers and they responded!!
Cool!  I usually refer to this darkness as the "dark void" or the "nexus".  It's an opportunity to travel to other mental constructs.  But this is how I view it anyway.
Luna wrote: every click it was feeling more and more real.
DEEPENING!!!! ;D
Luna wrote: Then from behind me I felt a CHILLING wind. It gave me goosebumps. I could then feel my body lying in bed in the most akward position. It was all so quick I couldn't do anything to stop it!
I wonder if the chilling wind has anything to do with a drop in body temperature at that point, which, in the phase, was perceived as wind. 
Luna wrote: I'm always confused. Its very annoying as it hinders my experiences. It's like I can't think straight as soon as anything happens. I wonder why this time I deepened and it still didn't help in keeping me there?!
It happens.  Just need confidence and patience.  You can't always prevent a foul, you can do your best - it's better to try than not to try.  In this case there was no phase object to grab in order to keep you anchored.  You can also try the method of rubbing hands 4-6 inches from your face and see the hands as well as listening out for the sound of rubbing.  If you foul, separate from the body or use a translocation technique.  Remember, some fouls are fake and even if it's a real one, you can always re-enter the phase.
Luna wrote: Anyway it was a really cool experience!!
Most definitely!  8)
Luna wrote: Edit: I did try exiting as soon as I woke up but I was so uncomfortable it wasn't possible. I also tried exiting again later when I woke up but that didn't happen either. I felt the phase but everything I tried didn't work!
Practice and confidence.  I don't always succeed on re-entries either but when they happen, it is certainly a ride.  Stir the tea pot.  When the actions stops...re-stir it!  ;)
Last edited by Summerlander on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Thanks for the reply Summerlander!!!
Write everything that happens in a journal.  Report your mistakes too and revise them.  They will help you to identify problems and come up with solutions.  ;)
I do write everything in my Journal but I really like the idea of reporting mistakes I make aswell!! Thanks for that tip. I will start doing that and hopefully soon will get over this little hurdle!
If you can't remember the plan of action straight away after deepening, check out the environment.  If you see a book, pick it up, touch it, feel its surfaces, open it, check what's inside, read the text.  You know the drill.
Thanks!!! This is what I really want to do. Explore. The idea that all these things exist there where ever 'there' is facinates me.
It's an opportunity to travel to other mental constructs
How do you travel to other mental constructs? invision where you want to go whilst in the void?
I wonder if the chilling wind has anything to do with a drop in body temperature at that point, which, in the phase, was perceived as wind.
Hmmm interesting. I thought at the time that my doona had fallen off or something but when I awoke I was fully covered. It felt like something passed me at high speed. Similar to when you are walking along the footpath and a big truck passes you by and you get swayed by the wind except this was ICE cold.
Practice and confidence.  I don't always succeed on re-entries either but when they happen, it is certainly a ride.  Stir the tea pot.  When the actions stops...re-stir it!  ;)
Thank you!!!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

How do you travel to other mental constructs? invision where you want to go whilst in the void?
I just plunge into the darkness like a diver.  Usually, a spec of light manifests in the distance (sometimes two and I have to pick one).  The light starts to grow and when the swift motion stops, I'm there.

If I'm not in the dark void, I simply shut my eyes while imagining that I'm already at the desired location simultaneously.  When I open my eyes I'm there.

Both ways can lead to random places though.
Thanks!!! This is what I really want to do. Explore. The idea that all these things exist there where ever 'there' is facinates me.
It fascinates me too.  My philosophy is that, if it is experienced, then it exists in some form (whether created by the personal mind or the collective).  I believe we visit the realm of thoughts every time we enter the phase.  I think thoughts do exist...otherwise we wouldn't have them!  I've often imagined that there is a frequency of reality beyond the ultrasonic which remains currently undetected by science.  It might even be the source or reality itself, like an archetypal level.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

My family and I have moved houses  and states recently. I had 3nights in a row in the hotel we were staying where I got the phase but didn't (because of fear) and sometimes couldn't progress.  We are all settled into our house now so I Went to sleep with the intention of rolling out apon awakening.

I fell asleep about 10pm and fell into a dream. I was walking my husband out the front door of our new house. He was going for a 'pack march' I was handing him his pack when we saw a couple of guys from across the road getting ready to do the same thing. They were being loud and obnoxious. I said to Joel "quick, better get moving before it rubs off on you!!" With that he yanked his pack out of my hands and ran off.

Next to our house in waking life (and in this dream) is a building site where they are building apartments. It is surrounded by a 6ft wire fence.
To my astonishment, Joel climbed the fence and scurried across it like spiderman! Hmmmm, that's strange. I thought to myself.

I turned and went back inside and closed the door to find 2 air hostesses standing right where my linen press should have been. Another red flag went off. I looked around and saw I was now in a jumbo jet and I had just closed the cabin door.

There are bits here that I can't remember but we were now up in the air and I had a manual in my hand. It told me to press a certain button  I pressed it and everything went silent. Never a good thing when your in a plane lol!!
We started to freefall and spin at the same time. All the passengers were screaming hysterically.
I looked at the air hostesses. One screamed and me with a horrified look on her face "what did you do that for??" I replied "that's what was in the book! Don't blame me, it shouldn't have turned the whole plane off!"
That's when I woke up.

I immediately sat up in the phase. Then chicken out and laid back down. "C'mon this is ridiculous, stop being a baby and get up!!" I sat up again and got out of bed. I could feel myself peel away from my body and I felt all rubbery.

I immediately ran through my wall into my backyard. I was all wobbly and unstable on my feet. I felt the cool breeze on my face it was beautiful and refreshing. I tried rubbing my face in hopes of deepening cause my eyes were stuck together and My skin felt strange. Like I was rubbing playdoh. I didn't like the sensation so decided to stop.

I started rubbing my feet on the cool damp grass, it felt nice but to my disappointment, didn't bring sight. I bent down and rubbed the grass with my hands. I could feel every individual blade of grass and the little hairs on them. It was such an amazing feeling!! I still didn't have sight so I ran to the trampoline. It was straight in front of me but in real life it should have been about 2 meters to my left.

I pushed through the netting. I could feel all the individual holes. I started to jump. It felt strange though. Like it was made out of soft rubber and it was all stretchy not bouncy at all. I started jumping harder and harder and with every jump it behaved more like a tramp it also helped my sight issue. I could now open my eyes.

I could see all the stars, but I have NEVER seen them like this. They were like little shining crystals. They sky and air was so clean and crisp. I sprung up and held onto the top of the net and flung myself over it and hung upside down. I could see the neighbors house. They had their patio light on and all around the edge of their roof was lit up.

I was really enjoying it all when I abruptly fouled and I couldn't re enter. This might have something to do with the fact that I'm sick at the moment and must have been sleeping with my mouth open. I needed a drink. Also might have something to do with the fact that it happened so early in the night. I dont know.
When I woke up i looked at the clock and it was 11:30pm. So I'd only been asleep for about an hr and a half.

Non the less I was really happy with this experience. I overcame my fear.....GO ME!! Hahaha!
I just wish it had lasted longer :)
Last edited by Luna on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

WOW!  Well done.  The dream cues are certainly there, it's just a matter of recognising them!  Cool dream!
I immediately sat up in the phase. Then chicken out and laid back down. "C'mon this is ridiculous, stop being a baby and get up!!" I sat up again and got out of bed. I could feel myself peel away from my body and I felt all rubbery.
That's it!  Courage!  I once had a rubbery body in the phase, too!  How weird!
I could see all the stars, but I have NEVER seen them like this. They were like little shining crystals. They sky and air was so clean and crisp. I sprung up and held onto the top of the net and flung myself over it and hung upside down. I could see the neighbors house. They had their patio light on and all around the edge of their roof was lit up.

I was really enjoying it all when I abruptly fouled and I couldn't re enter. This might have something to do with the fact that I'm sick at the moment and must have been sleeping with my mouth open. I needed a drink. Also might have something to do with the fact that it happened so early in the night. I dont know.
When I woke up i looked at the clock and it was 11:30pm. So I'd only been asleep for about an hr and a half.

Non the less I was really happy with this experience. I overcame my fear.....GO ME!! Hahaha!
How vividly surreal!  I like reading other people's experiences and try to imagine what it was like.  Of course, only you know what it really looked and felt like.  Well done for overcoming your fear and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in the phase however short it might have been.
I just wish it had lasted longer
It was long enough to put a smile on your face.  And in time, with practice, you'll be able to stir that tea for longer!  Go you indeed!!  :)
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Yay go Luna!  Awesome!
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

cool Luna,keep it going!
Actually I had a brief one myself last night!
it's on my blog  :)
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

Sounds like a good experience, it is amazing how real things can feel in the phase.

I think it is normal to feel a little scared on first entering the phase, i occasionally feel a bit of fear at first, as if there is an unknown force trying to get me or something, but i find after deepening this goes away. This is definitely more likely with direct entries from first going to sleep, where WBTB entries seem less scary.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

breadbassed wrote: Sounds like a good experience, it is amazing how real things can feel in the phase.

I think it is normal to feel a little scared on first entering the phase, i occasionally feel a bit of fear at first, as if there is an unknown force trying to get me or something, but i find after deepenin
g this goes away. This is definitely more likely with direct entries from first going to sleep, where WBTB entries seem less scary.

yeah,things can be very real and overwealming!
about the direct entry...i never did this but i think the shift from waking  state directly into the phase state can be a little scary,and i think practice is very needed just to. get used to that shift...
I one would be very startled when I would do it first time!

wiii
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Thanks for the replies guys!!
How vividly surreal!
yes it really was!! It was so clear and I could see everysinglr detail! more than waking life.
Well done for overcoming your fear and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in the phase however short it might have been.
It was long enough to put a smile on your face.  And in time, with practice, you'll be able to stir that tea for longer!  Go you indeed!!
it sure did put a smile on my dial! Can't wait for another. I'm gonna have one tonight ;)
Yay go Luna!  Awesome!
Ta Ma x
cool Luna,keep it going!
Actually I had a brief one myself last night!
it's on my blog 
Thanks Wiii! I will check it out now.
Sounds like a good experience, it is amazing how real things can feel in the phase.

I think it is normal to feel a little scared on first entering the phase, i occasionally feel a bit of fear at first, as if there is an unknown force trying to get me or something, but i find after deepening this goes away. This is definitely more likely with direct entries from first going to sleep, where WBTB entries seem less scary.
Thanks breadbassed. I think the more I enter the phase the less scared I will be. I don't like the unknown much but I guess I'll just have to get over it  :D
Last edited by Luna on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Last night I'd just had a really vivid dream.
Don't remember much about how I ended up in a black room..but i remember walking in hand in hand with a small child and I became lucid because the events before hand played twice.  

I was in the black room, the child was no longer there and i was lying down but hovering mid air. I pulled my legs in towards me and started spinning really fast it made me very dizzy. I thought if I pulled my legs back in it would stop but it didn't. It was part if my plan of action in the phase to spin and translocate to the chocolate room in the movie Charlie and the chocolate factory. So i could Eat everything lol!  However I was so dizzy and I couldn't think straight. It made me feel sick. I stopped and tried to separate but silly me was obviously already there and it didn't work. Gahh! If it's not one thing stopping me it's another! The good thing is this time I wasn't scared!!!  ;D
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I should put such plan of action in the new SOBT. It seems it could inspire a lot of people)))
The good thing is this time I wasn't scared!!!
I hope it's not because it was not full-fledged phase experience with vivid perceptions and full consciousness

I think your thread has deserved to be sticked.
Last edited by Michael Raduga on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

I should put such plan of action in the new SOBT. It seems it could inspire a lot of people
Yes, it's definatly something that appeals to me and I'm def going to achieve it!!
I hope it's not because it was not full-fledged phase experience with vivid perceptions and full consciousness
I think it was the fact that I knew where I was and I walked into the room in the dream. When I conciously seperate I get scared of the unknown. Plus my eyes stick together (maybe as a defence mechanisim come to think of it) and I don't know what I'm going to find when I open them.
I think your thread has deserved to be sticked.
Thanks Michael.  ;D
Last edited by Luna on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

I got the phase this morning but I'm not sure how I got it. I was determined last night that I was going to get because It's been too long since my last "exit" I should also note that I had an intention of translocating or exiting and ending up in a street somewhere and not exiting in my room cause for some reason as you all know I get freaked.

So I'd been dreaming about a massive tiger (second time this yr I've dreamt about a huge tiger) and he was outside my house. He was the size of a Toyota ute or utility and his paws were the size of my head.  
Joel and I were hiding from him. He was pacing out the front when a man walked past not noticing him. I thought "oh no what is that guy doing? Is he crazy?" with that the tiger grabbed him in his mouth and flung him around chomping on him.

So it cuts to me hiding in the bathroom and the tiger is now in my house. Joel is having a shower like nothing is happening meanwhile I'm having an anxiety attack lol! This went on for some time.

That dream somehow ended and I was now in a what i thought was an unfamiliar house lined street for a short period of time then I think I woke up. 

This is where I can't remember. I remember having being awake at some point and consciously inducing it, but I don't remember how I got out. Maybe I just phased into the street. I was now in the street that I was in, in my dream.

I felt like it was a town I used to live in as a child. There was a big hill up behind the houses. I noticed it was the same 'castle hill' from the town from my childhood. I stood in the middle of the road. There was no one around. I looked to my right all I saw was a long road of houses. I took a closer look. The house 3down from where I was standing, had a green Volkswagen beetle in the drive way. It was frog green. I studied it closer and realized it WAS a FROG!! It blinked it's eyes and smiled at me. I laughed. He closed his eyes and seemed to be going off to sleep. I wanted to talk to him but thought I'd better not disturb him.

I then remembered It was one of my plans of action to fly again in the phase so I took a run up and jumped, I took off! I was going higher and higher I had my eyes closed and almost instantly I could feel the clouds all around me.
(In waking life lately I have really enjoyed looking up into the sky and watching the clouds. I was saying to mum yesterday I want to fly in amongst them so I got what I asked for!) 

I could feel the coolness of the clouds on my skin. I though now is a great time to open my eyes and see the view from up here. I opened my eyes and all I saw was mist! You know when your in a plane flying through clouds...that's it! Lol I was disappointed. At that point I could feel myself slowing down and almost stopping... I closed my eyes and with that went even higher! 
I remember thinking gosh I must be so high by now...but I don't remember much after that. :( 

I found myself in my bed. I was on the side that my husband usually sleeps. This should have clued me on but because he's away at the moment it didn't. Then someone to the left of me said something. It was mum! Lol! This still didn't make me aware that it was a false awakening. Then little otters crawled up on the bed and mum started talking to them and they started talking back.... Oh dear. Nothing was registering as strange with me until I woke up for real. One of these days I'm gonna get it right lol!
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Funny and cool anyway Luna. 
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

the tiger grabbed him in his mouth and flung him around chomping on him.
I've had dreams like these.  I once saw a character being mauled by wolves.  They can be frightening.  Often, such dream events are accompanied by a hint that they've been anticipated or expected somehow. 

There is something that seems to indicate that you have just made your fears come true and I often wonder if in those moments we are lucid if not by at least a very small percentage (but not quite there).

They are very unusual events in real life and therefore may serve as excellent dreamsigns that may help us to enter the phase via dream-consciousness.
I then remembered It was one of my plans of action to fly again in the phase so I took a run up and jumped, I took off! I was going higher and higher I had my eyes closed and almost instantly I could feel the clouds all around me.
(In waking life lately I have really enjoyed looking up into the sky and watching the clouds. I was saying to mum yesterday I want to fly in amongst them so I got what I asked for!)
Great stuff!  The phase is so much more than just dreaming.  You can have any wish come true and experience it as though physically real.  Realer than real sometimes.
Then little otters crawled up on the bed and mum started talking to them and they started talking back
LOL!  ;D
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

I often wonder if in those moments we are lucid if not by at least a very small percentage (but not quite there).
Yes I think we are. I had a dream the other day and all though out it I was unconsciously trying to become lucid. Dream me knew something wasn't right with my reflection ( I had longer hair) but DC me couldn't put my finger on it!!
The phase is so much more than just dreaming.
  I love it!!
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

I got the phase this morning, it was very brief but I learnt that I could induce the phase by recalling my dreams.

The dream:  Cohen and i were standing in a median strip. We were on little cars (buckets with wheels on them lol) trying to get onto the road. There were too many cars. Eventually we got a space in the traffic.  We drove to where everyone else was going. There was a line of ppl in their cars. I cut through the line and everyone was cranky at me. I tried to make an excuse but they all told me to go to the back of the line. There was a big square door in front of us. I don't know where it was going or what anyone was doing there.

I woke up and didn't move. I felt the phase. Tried rolling out but couldn't.
I then started cycling between phantom wiggling and swimming. I kept feeling the phase kick in and out but couldn't keep it for any length of time. I then started recalling what I saw last before I woke up. 6 garage like doors materialized infront of me. There were 2 down the bottom 2 on the middle and 2 ontop.
They started going into eachother i knew that when there was only one left i was to exit. At that point I tried separating I got half out then I lost it. :( oh well, atleast i know I can recall dreams to reach the phase state!! Another step in the right direction.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

5th of November 

Was dreaming that I made amends with my ex boyfriend's sister and her husband. I was in the room out the back of the house with them when, I laid down on a bed and became lucid attempting an OBE in the dream.

I didn't want to exit cause I thought they would see me. I then came to the conclusion they couldn't because I was oob.

The sister was standing at the window looking out. I got to the end of the bed and floated to the window I was about to go through it when she said to me in a shocked voice "what are you doing?" it scared me a little. I replied "going flying" with that i pushed forward expecting to fly out through the window I couldn't wait to get out of there. I didn't go anywhere, I hovered then dropped. I just wanted to get out. I  pushed off the window sill with my feet.  I was now outside and noticed it was Dusk. The sun had just about disappeared and I could see a strange landscape. A desert.  I felt like it was Arizona or somewhere similar (although I have never been in waking life) there were small shrubs, and Joshua trees all around. I asked out loud "where is everybody?!" and then found myself back in bed. Couldn't re enter.

Woke up today after an hr nap realizing I was awake I attempted rolling out. I could feel myself lying on my back with my hands on my stomach as I was exiting I was still very aware of my body and arms.  It was deterring me but I pushed through it. When I eventually got out I was standing on the side of my bed with my eyes shut questioning if I was actually out or not cause it felt so real. I stopped questioning. I really wanted to have a good full blown experience and thinking and questioning things wasn't going to help me.

I decided to walk towards my bedroom door to get away from my body asap rubbing my hands together to deepen and got halfway to my door and instantly back in bed! I couldn't re enter.

What am I doing wrong?! Do I have to implement my plan of action as soon as I exit? Others don't seem to have to.  I'm so over not progressing. I don't know how to fix it. 
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

It's ok.  I had a phase today, fouled and couldn't re-enter either as my wife fidgeted in bed.  Perhaps your fear of fouling is what is causing you to foul soon.  Just aim to deepen the phase after you separate (if it needs deepening). 

Go about your plan of action without worrying or expecting to foul.  If you feel that at some point you might foul, without panicking, just hold on to an object in the phase, rub your hands, listen out for sounds, or aggressively try to amplify the senses.

You still had an experience!  Be grateful that you are not a newbie who is still struggling to even separate from the body!  You'll be fine.  Perhaps you are a little rusty and just need practice in maintaining and managing the phase.

I wanted to visit my all-purpose phase workshop and carry out my plan of action today but I allowed myself to get distracted with other elements in the phase.  Perhaps Michael might shed more light on this.

Keep practising! ;)
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Perhaps your fear of fouling is what is causing you to foul soon
hadn't even thought of that!!! I'm feeling a bit defeated at the moment. That's probably not helping at all. Must get over it!

You still had an experience!  Be grateful that you are not a newbie who is still struggling to even separate from the body!
yes I am very grateful that I have no problem achieving the phase! It's fantastic!!

Thank so much for the encouragement Summerlander! Just what I needed.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I'm glad!  You'll be fine! :)
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

I had SO much fun this morning!!

I woke up and moved my leg but attempted to induced the phase anyway.
I was looking around for some images but none were presenting themselves. I decided to relax and let what ever come (because i tend to over think and analyze which ruins my attempts) Almost straight away I could feel what felt like a wooden spoon in my hands. I started rotating it between my fingers. The more I did it the realer it felt. I could even hear the friction. I got to the point where I thought I could exit but I felt stuck as I tried getting up. I went back to rolling the wooden spoon. I got back to the point that I was at before and forced myself with all my might.

I was out!! I ran towards my bedroom window. I noticed that there was no chest of draws where there should have been and the blinds were longer than in real life. I pushed through them but they engulfed me and and on the other side I tried desperately to get all untangled. My vision was fading in and out. I started rubbing my hands together and it stabilized. I looked around my backyard, It was tiny about a 1/3 of the size and the trampoline which was also 1/3 of the normal size was on the opposite side.
I remembered one of my plans of action.....I wanted to fly to 1950's Paris. I jumped up onto the fence, declared that I wanted to fly there and jumped up...I floated and in slow motion dramatically fell to the ground and landed on my face!! I laughed. Thank goodness it didn't hurt.

I jumped back onto the fence and was going to try again but got distracted when I noticed the house next door. In real life there isn't a house but a new block of units. I jumped off the fence and flew over to it. I flew in through the front door and flew straight under the overhead fan. There was a tv on and a man in the kitchen. He was pottering around not even noticing me. I thought to myself "oh how disappointing he can't see me!" with that he looked up and gasped! It made me a little uncomfortable that he was scared of me.  He froze with a freaked out look on his face. I tried to assure him I wasn't going to hurt him and that I just wanted to talk. He wasn't buying it. I asked him if he'd like me to leave. He nodded his head desperately. With that I flew out of the house.

When I exited the house, I flew into a busy city street. It wasn't Paris but it felt like London. People were taking no notice of me. My vision was fading again I started clapping my hands and rubbing them to regain my sight. It worked and I noticed an old train bridge, it was huuuuuge! It looked as though it was being restored underneath where the beams and supports were. There were timber frames up around certain parts. I walked over to one of the pillars. I was so small in comparison. I ran my hand over the surface, it felt rough like sandpaper. I felt my eyesight sharpen. I thought it was sharp enough but obviously not.

I walked away from the pillar and saw 2 people laying on the footpath. A male and a female. They looked dirty and I thought they must have been homeless. The girl had long dirty blond hair and a un-smoked cigarette in her dirty hand. She said something quite explicit which took me by surprise and to which I replied "no thank you" she was aggressively pushing the matter and her male friend was super sleazy. It made me very uncomfortable and a little bit of fear started creeping in. I looked up to a building and saw some men sitting in a row looking out a window. I tried flying up but someone grabbed my leg and stopped me. Which really freaked me out. They were scary looking with crazy eyes.
I woke up in bed.

I opened my right eye then remembered to re enter. I felt the wooden spoon in my hands again did a few rotations then lost it. I was trying too hard. All of a sudden I heard mum's voice. She told  me to stop focusing on trying to see, feel and exit... be in the moment and focus on 'doing'.
It all came back and I was spinning the spoon again but my son moved (my husband is away at the moment) and it felt like an earthquake and it woke me up. I also needed to use the bathroom.

Oh I forgot to add all through the phase I was kinda skipping or doing little jumps to keep myself alert. It seemed to work. It felt although the whole thing lasted about 10mins. There is so much detail that I can remember but I am typing this on my phone with one finger...too hard to write it all!!

I am soooo happy with this experience. It all came so naturally and un complicated. I also felt that I did the right things to deepen and maintain. It was awesome. I can't wait for more phases like this.
Last edited by Luna on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Wow, I loved your experience!  Thanks!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Luna wrote: Almost straight away I could feel what felt like a wooden spoon in my hands. I started rotating it between my fingers. The more I did it the realer it felt. I could even hear the friction.
Well, if it's not a phone, it's a wooden spoon! :D
Luna wrote: I was out!! I ran towards my bedroom window. I noticed that there was no chest of draws where there should have been and the blinds were longer than in real life. I pushed through them but they engulfed me and and on the other side I tried desperately to get all untangled.
Am I weird for finding this fascinating?  I once passed through a door that melted around me and the substance was extremely sticky.  I desperately tried to break free but at the same time, I was excited at how unusual and absurd my situation was.

The alternate versions of our abodes also amuse me.  Sometimes anomalies can be unexpected and really funny.  Perhaps the phase world has a natural tendency to be slightly illogical until we force the logical mind to analyse what is going on and then make alterations.  Otherwise such inconsistencies with waking life are part of a trait that stems from our desire for escapism (even if it is at a deep and profound level).
Luna wrote: My vision was fading in and out. I started rubbing my hands together and it stabilized.
Deepening.  Brilliant!  Good thinking, Luna! 8)
Luna wrote: I remembered one of my plans of action.....I wanted to fly to 1950's Paris. I jumped up onto the fence, declared that I wanted to fly there and jumped up...I floated and in slow motion dramatically fell to the ground and landed on my face!! I laughed. Thank goodness it didn't hurt.
I can relate to this.  I once fell down a staircase and hit my face on a storeroom door in the phase.  It didn't hurt and a mute "thud" brought my vision back as I was partially blind at the time. ;D

Paris...cool! 8)
Luna wrote: I thought to myself "oh how disappointing he can't see me!" with that he looked up and gasped! It made me a little uncomfortable that he was scared of me.  He froze with a freaked out look on his face. I tried to assure him I wasn't going to hurt him and that I just wanted to talk. He wasn't buying it. I asked him if he'd like me to leave. He nodded his head desperately. With that I flew out of the house.
Have you noticed how the majority of characters in the phase don't possess your superpowers and are even scared or shocked when they see you perform the impossible?  They seem to react as one probably would or does at the site of a UFO or alien in the physical world.  Why do you think that is?
Luna wrote: It looked as though it was being restored underneath where the beams and supports were. There were timber frames up around certain parts. I walked over to one of the pillars. I was so small in comparison. I ran my hand over the surface, it felt rough like sandpaper. I felt my eyesight sharpen. I thought it was sharp enough but obviously not.
Ok, my mouth is watering for the phase now.  I need it!!  You are rubbing it in now! ;D
By the way, I live in London and on my way to work I go past a bridge near a train station.  My homeless people live under the bridge and look dirty.  I feel sorry for them but  some are creepy and I wouldn't like to be there at night for sure.
Luna wrote: I looked up to a building and saw some men sitting in a row looking out a window. I tried flying up but someone grabbed my leg and stopped me. Which really freaked me out. They were scary looking with crazy eyes.
I woke up in bed.
I have a proposal for next time you encounter frightening figures in the phase which I recently got from Stephen LaBerge.  Ask them who or what they are and how you can help them.  They might transmute into something more pleasant and might tell you profound things that you weren't aware of before.  LaBerge recommended the method of a psychologist who said that it is a good idea to look for trouble in the phase and mend it.  After bringing harmony to those situation, it is said that the ego elements are integrated and less at war.  Also, reward yourself with an adventure or fantasy afterwards so that every time you encounter a scary situation in the phase, it is your opportunity for bliss and it can make it even easier for you to launch into such experiences.  Soon there will be no nightmares and you'll be more confident than president Obama! :D

I'm sorry, I'm nuts! ;D
Luna wrote: It all came back and I was spinning the spoon again but my son moved (my husband is away at the moment) and it felt like an earthquake and it woke me up. I also needed to use the bathroom.
Grrr...don't get me started on my wife when she has her moments! ::)
Luna wrote: I am soooo happy with this experience. It all came so naturally and un complicated. I also felt that I did the right things to deepen and maintain. It was awesome. I can't wait for more phases like this.
Well done!  I am so pleased for you.  Keep up the good work! :)