Luna's Blog

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Luna's Blog

Post by Luna »

Next time, if you see him, ask him who he is.
  :o  :o  :o I will try. :)
I'm here
WOOHOOO!!! That's fantastic! 
This is all so fascinating Luna. Great to finally have a detailed read through your experiences.
Yes, it's really fascination and sooo much fun. Can't wait to hear some of your experiences Carprica!!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

So got out this morning. Excited!!! I had previously been dreaming about being in Thailand with my mother. Can't remember the details of it much except for a absolutely STUNNING view of the sky that I saw while standing on the beach. It was supposed to be a sunset but it looked like a night sky. It was purple, blue peach and pink. . Purple/pink nebula were scattered everywhere.  I was captivated. I took my phone out to take pictures.
I woke up and felt my hands were all numb.  I attempted to roll out. Didn't work.  I tried looking for visions I could see something slightly couldn't work out what it was though. It dissipated. I tried the swimming technique couldn't feel any sensation at all. Changed to phantom wiggling. Nothing either.  I rotated between the two none of them were working which was strange cause something always  works. After about the 3rd rotation I could still feel the numbness and I  decided to roll out. It worked!  I ran to the living room yelling "I'm out I'm out!! Woohoo!!" a little bit of doubt crept in because I was completely conscious but a part of me felt out of control. Couldn't put my finger on it. I was standing in my living room and thought "if I punch the coffee table and my hand goes through I'll know I'm out." I punched it. Oh boy did  it hurt! Ouch. I tried again ow! And again and again. It hurt so much. I heard my son. Both in the phase and in real life. it was like surround sound lol! He jumped on the bed and woke me up! Darn! So excited though, that's the most phase action I've had in forever. Although something was off the whole experience and I can't quite figure it out, I don't really care. Being out is so exhilarating! I might try the deferred method so that the chance of my son waking me up is less :) 

I'm baaaaaack!!!!
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

Congratulations!
Being back into the phase after a long dry spell is some of the most exciting experiences. BTW It happened to me yesterday.

One of my dogs used to spoil every single phase experience by jumping on to the bed. It's frustrating but at the same time I wake up in such a good mood after a phase experience that I can't help but say "good morning" and pet it in the head.

Now lets keep it up!

Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Thanks Jorge! Exciting for you too!!!  ;D

Out again this morning!!! I had been dreaming about being married to David Beckham...winning!! Lol!

Anyway, I woke up and noticed I was lying on my stomach. I immediately attempted rolling out. I felt stuck just under my skin. I tried phantom wiggling, I felt very slight movement but after a while I couldn't amplify the movement at all. I decided to try levitation. I could hear my son playing next to me on the bed. He touched me and woke me up. I sat up and noticed it was daylight. Wondering what time it was I said to him. "darling, mummy is trying to sleep, do you think you could keep it down?" (I was determined!!) 
"yes mummy." with that, I lied back down and as soon as my head hit the pillow I felt the phase. I thought that was odd since I had just been awake and taking to my son. I didn't realise at the time, but when I lied back down I lay on my back but as I was attempting the levitation again the sensations were actually suggesting that I hadn't woken up at all cause I was back on my stomach. So I was telling myself to levitate, only from my waist down was lifting up.  I could still hear my son playing quietly and he was even touching me but I pushed through. At one point I thought that he was actually trying to lift me up because I felt two hands around my waist helping me. It was at that point that I realised what was going on and I forced myself to roll. I got stuck on the side of the bed half roll but I kept mentally pushing myself, eventually I was pushed by someone but it all happened in such slow motion that I noticed everything on the way down. It was like a movie in slow motion. I anticipated hitting the floor. It wasn't hard when I eventually did, it was soft like a jumping castle! Cool. When I got up I was desperately looking around to see who had pushed me. It was very early morning by the looks of the blueish light coming through the blinds. My room was empty. Any sign of Cohen was gone.  My vision started blurring. I grabbed onto the things on my chest of draws, determined not to foul and started palpitating anything I could find. There was lots of glass items on there (not like real life) and I could hear it all smashing. Oops! Everything was becoming clear! I was so excited. I grabbed an item not looking to see what it was to take with me to palpitate when ever i felt i was going to foul. I got up off my knees and stood at the wall that leads to my backyard. I punched it it rippled like a drop of water in a pool of water. Sooo cool! I ran through the wall. It was stretchy like gum. I got through to the otherside and noticed everything was in its correct place. It was an exact replica of my backyard. I looked at my hand to see what it was that I grabbed of the chest of draws. It was a tube of paw paw ointment that I use as lip gloss. I was trying to remember my plan of action. Nothing was coming to me. I put my hands up in the air and said "take me somewhere interesting" I shot up in the air!! "oooh this is exciting" I thought to myself. It was like I was hanging from a clip from my shoulders on a conveyer belt. I was zig zagging everywhere! Just when I thought I was coming to the final destination I'd change direction and do more zig zagging all over the place. Was the strangest feeling not being in control of my own movements. (have any of you seen the kids movie ratatouille?!? It was very much like that, very jerky!" finally I started slowing down and descending. I landed on someone's porch in their backyard. Their back light was on. They had lots if hanging plants and a smallish round table and chairs. It looked very similar to my father in laws backyard!! I thought "surely not!!" I don't like my father in law much. I went to  put my hands up to the glass sliding door. I caught a glimpse of myself in the window. I was in my underwear!! No way! Lol. I must have dropped my lip gloss cause I started to feel as though I was about to foul so went to palpitate it but couldn't cause I didn't have it. Sure enough big fat FOUL!! :( tried again to exit. Didn't work. I woke up, did a rc and I was awake for real. It was dark. Looked at the clock, it was 4:50 am! 
 I love the phase!!!
investigate

Post by investigate »

Luna wrote: Thanks Jorge! Exciting for you too!!!  ;D

Out again this morning!!! I had been dreaming about being married to David Beckham...winning!! Lol!

Anyway, I woke up and noticed I was lying on my stomach. I immediately attempted rolling out. I felt stuck just under my skin. I tried phantom wiggling, I felt very slight movement but after a while I couldn't amplify the movement at all. I decided to try levitation. I could hear my son playing next to me on the bed. He touched me and woke me up. I sat up and noticed it was daylight. Wondering what time it was I said to him. "darling, mummy is trying to sleep, do you think you could keep it down?" (I was determined!!)
"yes mummy." with that, I lied back down and as soon as my head hit the pillow I felt the phase. I thought that was odd since I had just been awake and taking to my son. I didn't realise at the time, but when I lied back down I lay on my back but as I was attempting the levitation again the sensations were actually suggesting that I hadn't woken up at all cause I was back on my stomach. So I was telling myself to levitate, only from my waist down was lifting up.  I could still hear my son playing quietly and he was even touching me but I pushed through. At one point I thought that he was actually trying to lift me up because I felt two hands around my waist helping me. It was at that point that I realised what was going on and I forced myself to roll. I got stuck on the side of the bed half roll but I kept mentally pushing myself, eventually I was pushed by someone but it all happened in such slow motion that I noticed everything on the way down. It was like a movie in slow motion. I anticipated hitting the floor. It wasn't hard when I eventually did, it was soft like a jumping castle! Cool. When I got up I was desperately looking around to see who had pushed me. It was very early morning by the looks of the blueish light coming through the blinds. My room was empty. Any sign of Cohen was gone.  My vision started blurring. I grabbed onto the things on my chest of draws, determined not to foul and started palpitating anything I could find. There was lots of glass items on there (not like real life) and I could hear it all smashing. Oops! Everything was becoming clear! I was so excited. I grabbed an item not looking to see what it was to take with me to palpitate when ever i felt i was going to foul. I got up off my knees and stood at the wall that leads to my backyard. I punched it it rippled like a drop of water in a pool of water. Sooo cool! I ran through the wall. It was stretchy like gum. I got through to the otherside and noticed everything was in its correct place. It was an exact replica of my backyard. I looked at my hand to see what it was that I grabbed of the chest of draws. It was a tube of paw paw ointment that I use as lip gloss. I was trying to remember my plan of action. Nothing was coming to me. I put my hands up in the air and said "take me somewhere interesting" I shot up in the air!! "oooh this is exciting" I thought to myself. It was like I was hanging from a clip from my shoulders on a conveyer belt. I was zig zagging everywhere! Just when I thought I was coming to the final destination I'd change direction and do more zig zagging all over the place. Was the strangest feeling not being in control of my own movements. (have any of you seen the kids movie ratatouille?!? It was very much like that, very jerky!" finally I started slowing down and descending. I landed on someone's porch in their backyard. Their back light was on. They had lots if hanging plants and a smallish round table and chairs. It looked very similar to my father in laws backyard!! I thought "surely not!!" I don't like my father in law much. I went to  put my hands up to the glass sliding door. I caught a glimpse of myself in the window. I was in my underwear!! No way! Lol. I must have dropped my lip gloss cause I started to feel as though I was about to foul so went to palpitate it but couldn't cause I didn't have it. Sure enough big fat FOUL!! :( tried again to exit. Didn't work. I woke up, did a rc and I was awake for real. It was dark. Looked at the clock, it was 4:50 am!
I love the phase!!!
Phase is a narcotic!!! Morning is good time for phase. But you can use direct techniques? It will be good for you.
I'm sorry of my English)))
0011110101010101010111101010001110000110101101001010101001010110101010101010101111110001110101011010
investigate

Post by investigate »

TigerTonie wrote: Hi to all the practioners....

My name is Tonie....

After months of trying to astral project.  It finally happened July 11th, 2012 by the Indirect Mehod....

The viration of my left arm awoke me.  I remembered looking over my right arm.  I turned over to my right ar>  It was a misty white blueish arm  I was so excited I flew right out the window and commenced flying....using my arms as steering wheels....up and down, fast and slow...I said to myself I got to prove this so I will fly to work to see what my co-worker was wearing....as I was flying in my pink robe (which I was wearing when I went into the spare room) I recall something hitting my ass (assume it was a branch) because it felt like a prick...I was flying so quick I heard my daughter crying out not ot leave her behind so I put out my arm and grabbed her hand (ackward it felft like a 910 year old hand...my daughter is 28)....I got to the parking lot of m wrk and came across a lady sitting in a red wagon as soon as I questioned this I was back in my physical body....
By the way, the colors were brilliant and the feeling of flying and the surrondings was indescribable!

Since, I have tried everything indirect mehod at night and morning....no success?

How long does it take to have another experience? or Am I tring to hard?
Your main problem is trying indirect method at morning and night. I don't know either said M.Raduga or not, but make a break in your practic on several weeks, and again try, because your desire fall. And I congratulate you with your first expierience.
0011110101010101010111101010001110000110101101001010101001010110101010101010101111110001110101011010
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Hi to all the practioners....

My name is Tonie....

After months of trying to astral project.  It finally happened July 11th, 2012 by the Indirect Mehod....

The viration of my left arm awoke me.  I remembered looking over my right arm.  I turned over to my right ar>  It was a misty white blueish arm  I was so excited I flew right out the window and commenced flying....using my arms as steering wheels....up and down, fast and slow...I said to myself I got to prove this so I will fly to work to see what my co-worker was wearing....as I was flying in my pink robe (which I was wearing when I went into the spare room) I recall something hitting my ass (assume it was a branch) because it felt like a prick...I was flying so quick I heard my daughter crying out not ot leave her behind so I put out my arm and grabbed her hand (ackward it felft like a 910 year old hand...my daughter is 28)....I got to the parking lot of m wrk and came across a lady sitting in a red wagon as soon as I questioned this I was back in my physical body....
By the way, the colors were brilliant and the feeling of flying and the surrondings was indescribable!

Since, I have tried everything indirect mehod at night and morning....no success?

How long does it take to have another experience? or Am I tring to hard?
Hi Tonie!!  I'm not sure that this would be the best place for you to ask this question as it is my personal blog :) Maybe if you posted it in one of the OBE threads more people would view it and answer it there!

Phase is a narcotic!!! Morning is good time for phase. But you can use direct techniques? It will be good for you.
I'm sorry of my English)))
Hi Investigate, thanks for the reply! I must agree, it is an addiction! I just LOVE IT!! I haven't tried direct techniques. I have yet to master the indirect ones. :D
Last edited by Luna on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
investigate

Post by investigate »

Luna wrote: Hi Investigate, thanks for the reply! I must agree, it is an addiction! I just LOVE IT!! I haven't tried direct techniques. I have yet to master the indirect ones. :D
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Yes, indirect techniques is a good, but you must progress. But I also like indirect techniques for easly the tehniques. Oh, I think how a people speak of English)))))).Luna will try before dream a direct techniques. I think soon without fail this will help for you. I see number of members this site, few...
oh, my English is bad)))))))
Last edited by investigate on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Failing misrably. BUT I am doing half arsed attempts. This has to stop. Will report back when I have news.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Don't work too hard on it... but do give it your all when attempting to enter the phase.  I'm planning to nail immediate separations upon awakening and become adept at it so that I don't have to "bang my head" against techniques.  In any case, though, it is good to be prepared and be familiar with the algorithm of the indirect method especially if separation fails.  I'll tell you one thing for sure: revising SOBT once in a while helps. :)
Last edited by Summerlander on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Immediate separation is all I am doing lately.

I had simulated phase experiences this morning. I was 'exiting' in my dreams and wondering why nothing was working.....I wasn't LUCID!!!! Just dreaming about it.  :-\  ::)  :'(
Cleareye
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Cleareye »

Ha ha!  That's happened to me a few times...Lately, I've been drifting between phase and dreams states...The problem is that I'm too lazy to make a definite action plan and follow through on it.  I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I want to use the phase for.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Ha ha!  That's happened to me a few times...Lately, I've been drifting between phase and dreams states...The problem is that I'm too lazy to make a definite action plan and follow through on it.  I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I want to use the phase for.
oh my!!! That's EXACTLY me and what I am doing at the moment. I can't commit cause I don't know exactly what I want to achieve and gain. I think this is a lesson for me to learn from this. I need to make a definite decision and run with it. I know I want the phase cause I crave it, I just need to accept what I am going to see there and deal with it. I think I am scared of the confrontation therefore don't commit. I am also nervous of the ridicule I might receive from my husband (whist writing or reading my journal before bed about plan of actions and affirmations) since he isn't interest in the phase. He hasn't ridiculed me before but I guess I am just scared that if he sees that I'm seriously writing in my journal that he might.)
Last edited by Luna on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Post by TheOnerous »

Do you - luna and cleareye - have the slightest inkling of what you'd like to do in the phase? I'd like to hear. Deciding on possible courses of action in the phase is of great interest to me.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

I want to use it for things that I can't do in real life. Like fly, breath under water and see extra ordinary things. One thing I would really like to do is visit the Willy Wonka chocolate factory and eat everything I can lay my hands on. See interesting landscapes and magical fantasy lands. that sort of thing!  ;D I am into fantasy...... (i.e. Alice in Wonderland, The Wizard of Oz, Charlie and the chocolate factory)

Another plan of action is to fly to 1950's Paris and walk around and fly around the Eiffel tower.

BTW Had another dream(s).....about 2 dreams within dreams of being OOB. This one was much more detail and I think I was a lot closer to being lucid. :)
Last edited by Luna on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Post by TheOnerous »

Cool. Based on casual observation over the years, I think people's lucid goals come in two categories:

1) Spiritual growth.

2) Zap alien zombies.  ;D
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Cool. Based on casual observation over the years, I think people's lucid goals come in two categories:

1) Spiritual growth.
Eventually this is my major goal! :)
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Thank God!  It definitely sounds more productive than zapping alien zombies!  ;)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Luna how dare you be scared of ridicule from your husband.!!! 
Usually soon after a fearful thought comes the manifestation.
Projection...movie...actor or director it's up to you. 
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Re: Luna's Blog

Post by NOVA »

My son is here now, well, registered his name anyway. Don't think he has posted anything.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Is he a phase practitioner?
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

He has had experiences and wants to learn more.
spartacus258

Post by spartacus258 »

Nice information .
Alegerea unei femei in materie de pantofi dama si rochii ieftine este un ultima vreme un magazin ce comercializeaza haine ieftine
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Come back Caprica!!!
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Im baaack! Forum seems to be very quiet though.

Got the phase the other morning. Was brief but enough to reactivate my desire to achieve it! Looking forward to sharing my phases!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Cool! Do share your experiences with us! :-)