Luna's Blog

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Luna's Blog

Post by Luna »

Wow, I loved your experience!  Thanks!
Thanks Dreamsrock!! It was pretty amazing!  Glad to see you back online, was hoping you weren't gone!
Well, if it's not a phone, it's a wooden spoon!
I know right? haha, I only say wooden spoon cause that's what it felt like. I never saw it, but it def felt like the handle of one!
Am I weird for finding this fascinating?
No way! I also find it fascinating. I wasn't expecting to find the trampoline on the opposite side of the yard and be 1/3rd of the normal size and also remember there were no plants where there should have been along the fence. Crazy business. Highly entertaining that's for sure!!
Deepening.  Brilliant!  Good thinking, Luna!
yes, i was very proud of myself!!  ;)
I once fell down a staircase and hit my face on a storeroom door in the phase.
Bahahaha that would have been a sight!! LOL!
Have you noticed how the majority of characters in the phase don't possess your superpowers and are even scared or shocked when they see you perform the impossible?  They seem to react as one probably would or does at the site of a UFO or alien in the physical world.  Why do you think that is?
I'm not too sure why that is. What do you think? I was really disappointed that he was scared though. I felt that I had broken into his house and he thought I was going to attack him.

Ok, my mouth is watering for the phase now.  I need it!!  You are rubbing it in now!
heheh sorry! Although you've got about 1million experiences up on me!
By the way, I live in London and on my way to work I go past a bridge near a train station.  My homeless people live under the bridge and look dirty.  I feel sorry for them but  some are creepy and I wouldn't like to be there at night for sure.
Wow! How odd. Where abouts in London is that? I have been to London once, loved it. Most amazing city.
I have a proposal for next time you encounter frightening figures in the phase which I recently got from Stephen LaBerge.  Ask them who or what they are and how you can help them.
Before I had my first OOBE, I would listen to laberge's radio interviews that he did in the states and this idea of his helped me to get over my initial fear and to actually attempt an OOBE. I really like him.

Thanks for the reply Summerlander and the tips as usual. I really appreciate your input and guidance.
P.S Your not nuts....just passionate! It's great.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Bahahaha that would have been a sight!! LOL!
LOL! Yes, it would.  Speaking of blindness in the phase...I had vibrations last night and separated into a dark space.  I could feel objects as though I was in my house so I rubbed them in order to deepen and bring about vision. It didn't happen.  I wanted to perform an experiment for Michael but I fouled.  Maybe tonight.  I've been ill and am just recovering from the flu - this has made it really difficult for me to enter the phase or even fall asleep.
I'm not too sure why that is. What do you think? I was really disappointed that he was scared though. I felt that I had broken into his house and he thought I was going to attack him. ]
They are most likely aspects of our selves and may show us how we'd react in their situation or they behave according to how we unconsciously expect them to behave.

Another hypothesis is that, if Michael Persinger is right in his speculation that all 7 billion brains on the planet are telepathically connected, then we may be giving some people nightmares. ;D

On the other hand, if you are open to beliefs about an afterlife and spirit realms, they could be the deceased, unaware that they are dead (kind of like in "Jacob's Ladder") - and we are able to meet them (or the thought/consciousness essence of them).  Of course, this is just a theory I'm putting out there - there is no proof of this whatsoever.
heheh sorry! Although you've got about 1million experiences up on me!
I have my moments but I've only been doing this since 2008 (without counting the "strange dreams that felt real" when I was a kid).  You should have met Bedeekin - he's claimed to have done it since the age of eleven and by now it probably counts, according to him, as nearly 5,000! :D
Wow! How odd. Where abouts in London is that? I have been to London once, loved it. Most amazing city.
It's a bridge somewhere between Hounslow and Southall (where I work) - in West London. I wonder why the phase would present you with a bridge and homeless people... :o
Before I had my first OOBE, I would listen to laberge's radio interviews that he did in the states and this idea of his helped me to get over my initial fear and to actually attempt an OOBE. I really like him.
Yeah, LaBerge proved to all of us that the phase exists and an oneironaut can signal from the dream world to let us know he/she is lucid.  His Exploring The World of Lucid Dreaming is good for helping you to evrcome your fears.  I want to get his first book too but first I'm gonna read the new SOBT and do the exercises.

Btw, you're welcome! :)
Last edited by Summerlander on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Another hypothesis is that, if Michael Persinger is right in his speculation that all 7 billion brains on the planet are telepathically connected, then we may be giving some people nightmares
Thats actually quite cool!! I wonder....

t's a bridge somewhere between Hounslow and Southall (where I work) - in West London. I wonder why the phase would present you with a bridge and homeless people...
Well, I'm not too sure. Can't wait to have more experiences and maybe start sussing it all out :)

December 05:
I had just been dreaming and they weren't very pleasant dreams. I realised now, that I was consciously awake and not moving. I attempted rolling out. I got a mild ringing in my ears (interesting cause I haven't really had any noises while attempting since I first started) I didn't like it much but decided to experiment and try to amplify it. I bit down on my teeth (does that make sense?!?) and it grew MUCH louder instantly! With that also came HUGE wave type vibrations up and down my body. I didn't like that much either so tried reaching out to my husband with my physical arm but my phantom arm moved instead. I tried calling out to Joel but "Mum" came out of my mouth. I told her I was scared. I saw her arm reach out for mine. She took hold of it and told me that all was ok and there is nothing to fear, EVER. She held my arm and I just lied there until I woke up. I opened my eyes then closed them again. I saw a clowns face...not too different to Summerlander's profile pic, but his face was rounder. I tried to get the phase by observing but the face faded and didn't come back.

I was so disoriented when  woke up. I was expecting mum to be there but found Joel instead (of course) it was 11:45pm I had been asleep for about 2hrs.

It was a cool experience although I was a little scared. I find it quite interesting that my mum is always in my experiences guiding me on what to do. I guess that is because we have a very strong friendship and bond.  ;D

PS. forgot to add that when I was going back to sleep I could feel the phase dropping in and out. I was a little spooked by the experience and didn't want to have another (I should have used the opportunity to confront my fear) instead I picked up my phone and went on FB to wake myself up properly and try to avoid another phase experience. it worked.
Last edited by Luna on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

I'm very impressed with the detail in your experience, both in body and out of it. I want to place a comment, on the ringing you hear. I too, hear it, and other sounds as well, that are not really there. When you hear it, your half a breath away, from a realization of being. i.e. higher being, if you need to think of it in those terms. It's a wiser more self confident you.

At least that's what I am finding. My body will trash around too, and flicker in and OOB, as the waves rush from foot to head and back. I now, just go with it, it is great cardio vascular work-out without leaving my bed. When it ends, I feel lithe and light as a feather and tingle all over.

I don't want to muddle around in your fantastic experience OOB, I just want to say that Mum can be the sound of one of your higher selves, or if you prefer deeper phase. Our Mum's know best. It's good to be scared, your exploring conditions of being that are new to you and where the dynamics of OOB, intent and desires move toward you, in ways you can't always control as we do in Body.

In for a Penney, in for a Pound.

Be Well 
Be Well Everyone (King, C. 2013)
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

just want to say that Mum can be the sound of one of your higher selves, or if you prefer deeper phase. Our Mum's know best.
Yes they most certainly do! :D

Thank you for your reply. I love hearing other people opinions!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I've experienced the vibrations up and down the body too.  They're like rapid waves.  It is cool that your mum is there to guide you.  An interesting New Age interpretation is that your spirit guide assumes your mother's appearance to make you feel more comfortable in the astral plane. 

I also wonder if the clown face was based on the memory of my trickster avatar lodged in your subconscious, and if that relates, in any way, to the fact that I have told so many people not to be scared in the phase.

Thanks for sharing!  Well done!

THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Your trickster avatar is def lodged in there Summerlander! He gave me the creeps!! ;)

I have had a little break from practising. My husband was preparing for a deployment overseas so I was devoting all my time to preparing for that. Now that he has left I can practise again. I am very much looking forward to it!
I had a dream last night where I was stuck between an OBE and waking reality. It was rather strange but I got excited because as soon as I put any interest or the slightest effort (like reading about it or intent) into the subject it all comes rushing back!! So excited. Will keep you all posted. :)
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

I had a string of OOBE's this morning!!!  ;D They all came from FA's too....They were quite short though because all throughout I couldn't remember my plans of action!!

It all started when I became 'lucid in a dream.'
I was dreaming about an old school friend that I have recently become reacquainted with. One minute she was there and we were talking on the phone to her dad, the next she was out of the room (I could hear her in the next room still talking on the phone to her dad) and I was looking at some money on her bed wondering if I took it would she notice? That would never run through my mind in real life... that tipped me off then suddenly, everything changed and I was in a big old roman bath type place with a white business card in my hand. I looked at the card and saw that it had some writing on it. I strained to read it. The writing was flickering and some of the letters were warping in and out to numbers and other strange things! A feint outline of the name of my husbands corp in the Army was readable. It was strnge though. Some of the letter never warped and stayed the same the whole time I was trying to read it. I dropped the card and ran off in the direction of the door, a big arch, but didn't get there. I woke up in my bed.

I rolled out my normal side and ran through my wall out into the backyard. I felt the cool air on my skin. I looked down to see what I was wearing....NOTHING!!  :o :o WTH? lol! Right on cue....I couldn't see out my right eye. It felt like I had a big chunk of something in the corner of it. I started rubbing my hands...that felt strange like playdoh (again) but I pushed through...it got better. Suddenly I felt like I was rubbing my non dream hands together. That was much better. I looked around. I had forgotten my plans of action.  :-\ I decided to jump on the trampoline and see what I could see. That was another strange sensation. I couldn't get enough bounce to see over the fence. I could see the tops of either bushes or trees but couldn't see anything else. I kept trying and trying and getting nowhere. Eventually I ended back up in bed.

This one kinda drifted off into dreamland....I thought I had woken up for real but I had a underlying odd feeling. I knew that I had woken up in the phase when I felt the familiar floaty feeling. I rolled out. It was hard getting my foot on the floor. It kept floating up in the air. I finally got out and stood up. The carpet felt different. It felt really plush and soft. Not like the carpet that is really in my bedroom at all. I ran outside again not opening my eyes at all incase I stuffed things up. Once out there I realised that I had forgotten my plans of action AGAIN!  ::) there was someone out there in the backyard with me although I can't remember if I was them or if I sensed them. They spoke telepathically with me BUT I can't remember what they said.  ???
I somehow ended up in a back alley of a town. I looked to the right of me and saw an old 1950's run down, but still operating American style petrol station. It only had one bowser and It was really cool!! I got excited! Straight ahead was a underpass. ( I can't explain it properly although I can see it as plain as day in my head) There were people walking past me going both ways on a mission like they were on their way to work and they were late. I wanted to talk to someone but no one was paying me any attention. I thought to myself "Ill show you!" and I started doing a crazy dance lol!!! They all stopped and looked at me like I had lost the plot. Every single one of them then proceeded to copy me like a mirror image. Now that was cool! I was still dancing around enjoying watching the puppets and what I could make them do (they were all dancing like Michael Jackson in Thriller hehehehehe) when I saw 3 ppl off in the distance. 2 men were carrying the other one. I started to freak out cause I thought to myself... "Oh god I don't want to see anyone injured!" Sure enough....they threw him right at my feet. His chest was covered in blood. He had either been shot or stabbed, but I wasn't sticking around to find out which. This is where it went all dreamlike...I ran up the wall and around all the people that had stopped dancing to look at the injured man. I don't remember what happened on the other side.

I woke up with my legs up over my head....WTH? Knew for sure that I was still in the phase. I tried rolling backwards but felt a very odd sensation. I couldn't put my finger on what was happening. I only realised I had fallen though my bed when I hit the floor with a dramatic THUD! I laughed sooo hard. It was really funny. I again ran through my bedroom wall into the backyard. I turned to look at the wall...it felt at least 100meters away from me although I had only walked about 4 steps away from it. I was starting to loose the phase. I had tunnel vision...and it was all warped and fading...I remembered I had to deepen. I started rubbing my hands together...rolling around on the grass (LOL I do some weird stuff!!) and decided to try jumping on the tramp again. this time it had gaping holes in the material...I was rubbing my hands all over the holes and trying to feel the texture...it worked and my vision returned. I felt solid instead of dreamy and whispy (make sense?)I heard a voice ask me in my head "What are you doing?" It was a familiar voice but I didn't know who they were and I couldn't see them anywhere around. I replied "I am deepening!" I don't remember anything after that except for waking up in bed with a sandwich in my hand (again!!!) (Having a plan of action and remembering it is SOOOOOOOO important!!!) This time it didn't clue me on to the phase and I got up to tell my mum what I had just experienced (she is staying with me at the moment) She replied "oooh that's great darling just hang on a sec"... and I woke up for real.

All the sensations are getting really familiar now and I am really enjoying it! If only I could remember those pesky plans of action when I'm out!! None the less I enjoyed the experience. Can't wait for more!
Last edited by Luna on Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

LOL!  Cool experience.  By the way, I used to be naked all the time in the phase.  Now it varies. :D
robvann
PHASER
PHASER

Post by robvann »

Cool experiences, thanks for posting this inspiration.
Luna wrote: I had a string of OOBE's this morning!!!  ;D They all came from FA's too....They were quite short though because all throughout I couldn't remember my plans of action!!

It all started when I became 'lucid in a dream.'
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Dear practitioners,
Please, take a part in our new experiment (NDE simulation):
http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=7

Report results to [email protected]
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Oh man! I have been MIA for so long I feel guilty!!  :-\

Have had so much going on lately and haven't really been thinking much about the phase at all. I am changing that as of NOW! Hopefully will have a blog post in the next few day to share with you all! I'm excited!  ;D

Edit: I must note that the phase hasn't been completely gone since my absence. Just the other morning I had something going on behind closed eyelids as I was waking up. The images were all scrabbled though......like about 20 different scenes (layers) ontop on each other. Any one else experience this?
Last edited by Luna on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Welcome back!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Luna wrote: Edit: I must note that the phase hasn't been completely gone since my absence. Just the other morning I had something going on behind closed eyelids as I was waking up. The images were all scrabbled though......like about 20 different scenes (layers) ontop on each other. Any one else experience this?
Welcome back, Luna.  I have experienced many confusing things during hypnagogic and hypnopompic states but nothing like that that I can recall.  I have experienced a "manifold" transparent body during a full-fledged phase once, though.  I separated from it and also observed it.  It was quirky because it could be interpreted as an OOBE within an OOBE. :D
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Thanks Dreamsrock and Summerlander!!

Oooh that sounds exciting Summer and really cool! That would have been an awesome experience! I love how when you are ob you can be observing or doing things simultaneously! Never ceases to amaze me.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I feel gutted that I couldn't enter the phase for the NDE experiment though.  I'll try again tonight and hopefully it can be of some use or still in time (though slightly after the deadline). :(
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Th3TruthizInThere »

Hi Luna, I read your blog cover to cover and found it entertaining and informative, for better and for worse. I feel very passionate about becoming skillful in entering and maintaining the phase on a regular basis. I wish I could offer something to help you in remembering your phase plan of action (POA). What works flawlessly for me is to pick something that I truly do have an interest in, something I'm genuinely excited about (not just to have something to do ), affirm to myself before going to sleep that I will follow that plan of action (whether in LD or OBE), and visualizing a dry run through it seems to help too. I also find that visualizing helps to "season" the direction of your dreams to coincide with your POA. Anyway, thanks for sharing your experiences, and Happy Flying! It's good karma. ;)
Harmless as Doves... Wise as Serpents!
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Thanks Th3TruthizInThere for your reply.
What works flawlessly for me is to pick something that I truly do have an interest in, something I'm genuinely excited about (not just to have something to do ), affirm to myself before going to sleep that I will follow that plan of action (whether in LD or OBE), and visualizing a dry run through it seems to help too. I also find that visualizing helps to "season" the direction of your dreams to coincide with your POA.
Thank you!!! I will apply this to my bedtime affirmations!! See how it goes :)
I've lost the wind outta my sails :(

Nothing much to report except a FA that left me extremely disorientated, and when I woke up this morning I had some vision behind closed eyelids. It was really, really awesome (it was the ninja turtle Michaleangelo running away from me) and I wish it hadn't dissipated like it always does. :(
Can't seem to get my mojo back and keep it. I will not give up though!!!!
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

I affirmed before bed last night that I would have an OBE anytime during the night that I woke up.

I woke up unsure of the time and saw some vision behind my closed eyes. I got so excited!! This is happening!! I saw the side and back of a mans head. He had something in his hand that he was pointing out to the right hand side of his body. I couldn't figure out what it was. The picture was kind of morphing in and out. I looked to the left of him instead of directly at him hoping that it would make things solidify a little more. It worked and I noticed that the thing that he had in his hand was a oozie gun!!! CRAPPED myself and opened my eyes. Then the weirdest thing happened....I could STILL SEE IT with my eyes open!! I started rapidly blinking I could still see it. After about 5 or 8 seconds... It worked. I went back to sleep as soon as I closed my eyes, I felt the phase but couldn't get out.

I want to face my fear but I am to scared. I want to be a regular phaser but I am my own worst enemy and I feel like a failure! :( I know I have to face my fear I just don't know how to. HEEELLLP!!!

Oh and nearly every time I see images they are almost always scary ones.  ::)
Last edited by Luna on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Well, I think I am on the road to recover my OOBE'S!!! I am back to square one although this time I have a familiarity with the process and the sensations which will hopefully make it a lot easier to get back on the right track.
Even though I didn't get out this morning, I have learnt from the lesson.

I had some sort of experience in the wee hours of the morning but my silly subconscious managed to convince me (even though I wanted and OBE so badly) that it wasn't real.

I woke up and didn't move. I "tried" to roll out. Key word TRIED.

I realise now....although Michael says it in his book, I guess I had to have the epiphany myself... that there is a DISTINCT difference from TRYING to roll out or get up than just rolling out or getting up. I decided to lift my hands up. It didn't work. I must have created the sensation form past experiences because after a while I could feel my hands waving in front of my face. After a little while longer I could see the silhouettes of my hands behind closed eyelids. They looked as thought they were in front of a spotlight and were waving from side to side. None of it felt real though, I didn't have any clarity and I think that is why I must have convinced myself that I was dreaming because I didn't have any recollection about this happening until I had been fully awake for the morning, about 5 mins.

1 step closer. Wahoo!! Instead of looking at this like a failure I am going to take it on as a step in the right direction!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Last edited by Luna on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Those hand silhouettes were your ticket and could have been amplified but like you said, it is a step.  I have discovered that sometimes trying too hard can present an obstacle.  The minute I relaxed and stopped trying, the phase came to me.

Improving dream recall can also improve phase recall.  It is possible to have a phase experience and barely or even not remember it - just like we forget that we go through several awakenings during the night!

It is good to wake up in the morning and lay still for a minute and ask the question "what was I dreaming?" or "what was I thinking".  Ask yourself why you are feeling the way you do.  Avoid thinking about waking life matters and don't move because even the conscious will to do so can erase dream memory.

If you only get fragments within that minute, write them down.  It is typical to remember dreams in reverse and it is good to ask yourself "what came before that and before that..."

Another good tip from LaBerge: write in your journal in the present tense (help to psychologically relive the dream).  Writing in the past tense can be counterproductive because subconsciously you could be treating it as an experience that has already happened and is therefore gone.  You don't want it to be gone from your mind before it is on paper.

You will find that phase memory will also improve. ;)
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Wish I had something exciting to report.  >:( >:( >:(

I am stuck at exiting. I had a really great entry into the phase yesterday morning and this morning ( I had heaps of images and total control) but it never progressed. Same old same old.
Grrr. Getting cross!

There are people who have been attempting "phasing" for a shorter period than me and are getting the phase nearly every time. It's so bloody frustrating. I want to give up cause then I won't feel like a failure and I am sure you are all sick of hearing the "same sh*t different day" sob story from me BUT I am NOT going to give up.

Maybe I'm not taking it seriously enough and a bit nonchalant about it. Who knows. Will keep you posted.
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

I seem to go through stages where i wont have a phase experience for ages, then sometimes i have lots in quick succession.  Im very guilty of being very lazy though.  I consider wake back to bed, but wake up and feel too sleepy so just fall back to sleep.  I often do half assed attempts that just end up in me falling back to sleep too.

It can be frustrating at times, and i think sometimes its good to have a break from trying.  I normally do reality checks during the day.  Recently i made a direct intention not to do any during the day. That night i had a lucid dream!
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Thanks breadbassed!
i think sometimes its good to have a break from trying
I haven't attempted anything for over 4wks.  :-[ haven't really even thought about it. I have been really busy in my day to day life and also threw in a little european holiday into the mix!

Last night didn't work out as planned. My son woke too many times during the night and disturbed me. Then he woke me up this morning too. I did however, realise in a dream at some point during the night, that where I was at that particular moment....I had been before. I didn't become lucid though cause silly dream me was trying to figure out weather it was in a dream or real life that I had been there.
I often do half assed attempts that just end up in me falling back to sleep too.
Maybe I'm guilty of this too. Infact thinking about it now... I am. If I don't get results quickly, I give up most of the time and go back to sleep. Which doesn't make any sense to me cause I really want to achieve the phase.
Oh well looks like I have some things to work on. Thanks for replying and sharing!  :)
Tony

Re: Luna's Blog-What does ffa mean?

Post by Tony »

So I tried FFA. It intensified the vibrations a little but I couldn't roll out. I felt stuck just under my skin. Was the weirdest sensation. I did more FFA and tried the rope, listening in, levitation, brain strain, phantom wiggling..everything!!! And nothing!! Looking back I think because I didn't have intention before I went to sleep I was rewarded with a very frustrating attempt. Lesson learnt.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

FFA = Forced Falling Asleep.  ;D
Tony

Post by Tony »

Uhm... it could also be named as Fake Falling Asleep. For brain strain i use brain squeeze. Funny it seems as if the brain is a voluntary muscle. There are lots to learn from the vibrational state leading to sleep paralysis. By the way the latter has proved to be a doorway into down to earth contacts. Assumed alien abductions, alleged obsessive processes, experiences in clairaudience often take place during vibrational states plus intra brainy sounds and sleep paralysis.  8) 
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Why oh why every time I see images when I wake, do I see creepy images? Does this happen to anyone else? It puts me off and scares me into giving up.

This morning I saw a man in the blackness of closed eyelids and he had on a mask like Hannibal Lecter, I tried to make him disappear by repeating to myself (in my head) "you are not real, you cannot hurt me" but that didn't help. As soon as I started repeating it, his head snapped around and he looked directly at me! I woke myself up. YUCK! Can't seem to catch a break no matter how hard I try. The lesson is for me to overcome my fears but I just can't seem to get a leg up!
Last edited by Luna on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Next time, if you see him, ask him who he is. ;)
Caprica

Post by Caprica »

I'm here ;)

This is all so fascinating Luna. Great to finally have a detailed read through your experiences.
Last edited by Caprica on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am, who am.