JorgeLTE's blog

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Re: JorgeLTE's blog

Post by Michael Raduga »

You have to accept that 15-30% of all phases will be not perfect. I think, sometimes there is a lot of natural barriers to make it perfect. On the other hand, approximately 30% of such problems are simulated. 
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

I had another phase experience this morning.
I got conscious during a dream and immediately got pulled back to my body.
I managed to separate, but this time, I was absolutely unable to remain in the phase for more than 5 seconds, even when doing deepening and maintaining techniques.
After 3-5 separations I fouled and couldn't separate again.

Then I noticed that there was a lot of noise coming from my sister's TV.

I will try with earplugs next time.
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

I find it hard to enter the Phase with my ear plugs on. Announce your results.
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

They worked like a charm.

They mute all the noise and also helped me to get lucid 2 times this morning.

During my dreams, I was able to feel the plugs in my ears and they made me conscious.

Although I had those stability problems again.

I tried to make an experiment.
I stopped and asked me questions like "whats your name?" "how old are you?" "where are you sleeping?" "which is your phone number?" in order to make me more aware of who I am and what I am doing in the phase.

Now I understand that it was an error because It breaks 2 primary rules: 1.- never stop doing something during the phase. 2.- avoid using internal dialog.

Everything disappeared and I fouled.
I felt stupid.

Using earplugs is a good idea if you can sleep with them.
They will help you to remember to perform indirect techniques after awakening because you are always feeling them in your ears.
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Oh cool, another advantage to using the plugs! Thanks for your experiment.
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

I had another Phase experience today through Conscious dreaming.

In my dream I was walking through the park when suddenly the gravity moved to a 45° degree angle.

I got conscious immediately and started with deepening techniques.

This time, I tried to use the techniques along with a strong intention to see the results in my vision.
I felt a shift in my perception of the space and everything went clearer.

Then, I decided to perform another experiment.
This time, I player around with invisible/imaginary forces.

I put my hands in front of my face and tried to feel a horizontal bar in my hands. After few seconds, I was able to feel the invisible bar and lift myself in the air.

Then I stood on a invisible block and noticed that there was a guy recording me on his cellphone.

I FELT LIKE A MIME.

I asked him to let me watch the video. Nothing on the video had sense and at the end I arrived to a new location.

I was about to ask a question to a person next to me and suddenly his face blurred. The phase faded out and I started to hear my sister's voice.

She awakened me to ask me something about her computer.
  :P

dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Oh noooo!!!  I'm sure u explained the #1 rule to her after that rude awakening....NEVER WAKE ME FROM SLEEPING!!
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

Yes I did. She didn't cared.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

JorgeLTE, interesting Phase experience.  It's interesting to observe the behaviour of Phase inhabitants and you can't help but wonder how, why and if they represent portions of our subconscious mind or if they are parts of our personality.  I wonder if deep down you wished that you could film yourself... 

I once encountered people with blurry faces walking about outside a supermarket at night. Everything was highly defined apart from their faces.  Then a faceless woman was coming towards me with a trolley.  It looked like she wanted to run me over so I picked up her trolley, hurled it up in the air and it vanished.  Suddenly, the woman and the rest of the people seemed to panic and fled.  I heard screams too.  It made me wonder if I'd like to be in a position of power like that.  By the way, I forgot to mention, that happened in the Phase!  ;D

That, of course, would never happen in reality.  I'd barely be able to hurl a trolley in such a manner and I doubt that people would panic that way.  Most likely, I'd be arrested or get myself beaten up...possibly even killed.  ::)

I guess the best thing to do if we wish to ask a Phase inhabitant something is to remember to perform maintaining techniques - rub our hands as we speak to them or something.  If their faces are blurry, then perhaps it's a good idea to touch them and feel their facial features or build their faces with our minds.

Well done with the vision!  8)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

I entered to college 3 weeks ago and I have been unable to induce OBEs and keep track of my journal.

Fortunately, I finally have organized my time, so now, I have time to resume the practice.

I will go to sleep in a few minutes, and I want to have a phase experience tomorrow, so I will start making a strong intention to enter the phase in the morning.

I will use the deferred method and I'm expecting to have a lucid dream, becuase last 4 phase experiences started through dream consciousness.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

I wondered where you went and I'm looking forward to reading your phases!!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

JorgeLTE wrote: I will use the deferred method and I'm expecting to have a lucid dream, becuase last 4 phase experiences started through dream consciousness.
I tend to use the deferred method too but lately I've been entering the phase via dream consciousness.  It's all the same anyway. 

The deferred method just seems to increase your chances of encountering a simulated bedroom replica upon separation.  I guess your mind is trying to make sense of things with its expectations.

On the other hand, separating from the body can lead to other strange locations and the room replica may be skipped.  You can also behold hypnagogic images and pick a scenario to jump into.

You either have the dream-induced lucid dream (DILD), or the wake-induced lucid dream (WILD).  It's the phase entered in different ways.  ;)

Entering the phase in the morning upon waking seems to be the easiest way for the majority.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

Ok I managed to enter the phase this morning, but only for about 2 seconds.... then my dog awakened me by jumping off the bed.

I awakened without movement and eyes closed. Lately, I haven't used any specific technique for entering the phase. I just use my instinct to get into the state. So I started to try to feel something with my hands.

I started to feel my carpet, and continued the palpation until I was able to see my arms.
The phase was very unstable, so I tried to deepen by faceplanting the ground and it worked pretty good, but suddenly my dog awakened me.

Of course I did a reality check.

I can't try to enter the phase until Friday, so now I'm very upset.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Was it only one single attempt (but successful)?
JorgeLTE wrote:
I awakened without movement and eyes closed. Lately, I haven't used any specific technique for entering the phase. I just use my instinct to get into the state. So I started to try to feel something with my hands.
There'll be a lot of stuff about this in the new SOBT, that is being translated now.
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

Yes, I only had time for one attempt.
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Stinkin dog!  If he hadn't distracted you then you would've probably had a longer phase and also you could have gone for another separation.  Oh well, sounds like you're doing real well.  Keep going
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

Thank you Dreamsrock. I will use FFA tomorrow, but trying to feel my head sinking in the pillow, like you do.
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

Today and Yesterday I had two very brief phase experiences.
Yesterday's one faded out immediately because of external noise in my home.
Today's phase was very unstable. I was unable to stay there without peering and touching an object 100% of the time.
Today's phase was intended to experiment with the pain in the phase.
Originally I was going to punch the wall, but I told to myself "lets do this a bit more interesting".
So I grabbed my knife and walked to the next room.
Everything was fading out and I ended up in a strange place with snow. There was a table, so I put my hand on it and after doing reality checks, deepening techniques and some hesitation, I pierced my hand and the table with my knife.

There was almost no pain.

After that, I tried to translocate to another place, but the phase was so freaking unstable that I fouled, and couldn't separate again.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

I think in the experiment with the pain,should be an expectation of pain,and more than that a desire to feel pain,even after awakening!!
Maybe this will work better!!

wiii
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

One of our research departments is performing tests with cutting a part of the body in the phase. We try to figure out how a separated part feels. Maybe you can try this next time
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Hmmm...I wonder about something...

If we open our stomachs and pull out our intestines in the phase, and get a character to hold them and stretch them out at a distance from us, and then get the character to give the tip a squeeze...would we feel the intestines being squeezed in the body or out of the body?

;D
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

Summerlander wrote: Hmmm...I wonder about something...

If we open our stomachs and pull out our intestines in the phase, and get a character to hold them and stretch them out at a distance from us, and then get the character to give the tip a squeeze...would we feel the intestines being squeezed in the body or out of the body?

;D
O _____ O
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

I had another phase experience today.
This is my first stable and deep phase since August.

I had it through dream consciousness.

In my dream, I was looking at the clouds.

They were traveling extremely fast through the sky.
I was discussing with a friend about it.

After saying good bye to him, I entered to my house and I realized that I was dreaming after chatting with my friend through my computer.

An old friend came into my room, and after chatting with him, I went out to the courtyard.

I looked at the moon.

It was extremely beautiful. I have no words to describe it.

After climbing to the roof of my house, I lost consciousness and fell asleep.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Awww...I can only imagine how beautiful the moon looked!  :)

Congrats, JorgeLTE!  Well done!!  Nothing like an enjoyable phase.  8)
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

This is my first stable and deep phase since August.
YAY!!

I love the moon. So mystical to me and it's so beautiful here I can't imagine how beautiful it must be in the phase!
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

New project

Post by JorgeLTE »

Ok... From here I'm starting with a new project that will mark a new beginning for my phase experiences.
I think that this will make the phase a lot more interesting for me.  Also it could help me to discover new things about the phase.

As I said before in the first post of my blog, I always loved the concept of living in 2 different realities.
Now I want to make it happen by linking all my phase experiences since today, giving them a continuation.

The idea came to my mind while I was talking with a friend about how great could it be to live in the world of a novel that I'm reading.

The next time I achieve the phase, I will separate to my new bedroom in the other world, just as a normal person wakes up in the morning, and I will go outside to explore the place and meet the  new people, trying to remember the details of the school (the novel's plot takes place in a school) in order to draw a map of the place.

If everything works as I expect, the next time I separate to that bedroom, the people will remember me, the place will look the same or at least similar and the actions I took during the last phase will have transcendence.

My goal is to master the indirect techniques to the point of achieving the phase everyday.

I know that there could be some barriers because of the unstable nature of the phase, but anyway I want to try it.

I hope I will come back tomorrow with some drawings of the experience and a great story to tell.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I think the more you reinforce the novel reality, the more stable it will become.  I really like this idea!  Keep us posted about this one!  8)
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

That's a really cool idea!! I can't wait to hear what you report!
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

Yesterday, I had a spontaneous conscious awakening, and I felt very weak vibrations.
I used straining the brain and suddenly they became stronger, and immediately after that they disappeared. I didn't even had time to separate.
I was so frustrated....

After that I wake up and noticed that I was the only one at my home.
Everything was perfectly silent.
I did a reality check. Nothing happened.

Now I realize that the sound of people walking and talking at my home prevents me of getting conscious awakenings.
I tried again today and I wake up because of external noises every single time.

I'm buying earplugs today...
And I will try again tomorrow with them.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Cool.  I'd probably have more phase experiences in the morning if I use ear plugs.  The cawing of birds sometimes put me off.  I might consider this.  ;D