Travels of a Dreamwalker - Karen659

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Travels of a Dreamwalker - Karen659

Post by karen659 »

NOVA wrote: Karen do you think the people you meet in the Phase are real people?

Do you control your experience or do you just go with what is happening?
Thanks Nova, for the questions....

As for the people I meet, I believe, for the majority of them they are truly 'soul energies' who need some help in moving on to the other side.  There is a different 'feel' to those than just some energies I meet that have no 'sense of a soul' to them....I'm so sorry I can't explain this better but that also is the nature of this realm...so much is done with abstract type symbols and 'intuition' that sometimes there aren't 'mere words' that can describe it fully....

As for control, there are different types of control and different levels where I have more than other times...again, no definite answer for this except to say that I DO always have 'control' of my thoughts and feelings, but not always what I do in terms of activities.

The one big lesson I have learned over the years is that you never stop to analyze what you are doing or 'being'...you always 'just go' with whatever is being shown, and know that it's for your development in some way.  As long as you don't 'fear' and know you are always protected, there is much you can learn.  So many surprises when you don't 'expect' anything of one type or the other!

I hope this answers your question...but please, feel free to write again if it doesn't or you have more!

-Karen
"The more we learn the more limitless the Universe becomes!"
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

JaimeLundquist wrote: Hello Karen,  I was glad to figured out to sing in to this web page.. I can imagine Dodd making fun of me for not been here..LOL.. I am glad to be able to read your OBE's stories.. I will let Dodd know I am here now. ::)
Nice to see you here too Jaime! I just wish I had more time to be a more active member, but you know between the forums and your Facebook site, Astral Projectors, it's time consuming just to even get my experiences up so everyone can read and learn!

Let me know if you read anything good on this forum...seems to have a lot of information!!

Take care,
Karen

www.karen659.blogspot.com
Add me on Facebook:  Karen Sixfivenine
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Oh ok so you think they are real.

Do you deepen when you are OOB?
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Welcome Jaime ;D
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

NOVA wrote: Oh ok so you think they are real.
Yes, they are as real (if not more real) than anything in this physical life! lol

...but I'm NOT sure what you are asking about do I 'deepen' when I am OOB? In what way? I experience all types of 'conditions' when OOB,  some lower level, some higher...but always my 'lucid thoughts' are the same during the experience.  If this doesn't answer your question, please try again!  ???

Thanks....Karen
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Have you read Michael's books?

School of Out of Body Travel

and

Ultimate Yoga
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

I've read most of Karen's obes and I've asked her the same thing.  It doesn't appear that she does any deepening techniques.  She's able to stay in a deep phase for a good amount of time.  Lucky!
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

dreamsrock wrote:
I've read most of Karen's obes and I've asked her the same thing.  It doesn't appear that she does any deepening techniques.  She's able to stay in a deep phase for a good amount of time.  Lucky!
Thank you Nova and Dodd...and yes, Dodd is right now that I understand better.  My original mentor was William Buhlman and his books and techniques, as I have used his recommended 'clarity now', 'to my Higher self' and 'to the door' and such affirmations while out to help aid my abilities to clear up, direct, and move around in the astral.  I suppose these could be considered 'deepening' techniques of a sort...

I'll also be honest and say that no, I have not FULLY read Michael's writings (although I have the SOBT book) due to time constraints and the fact that I felt them to be more 'technique' oriented and what I have works for me. I shall make a point of trying to get it read so I can understand better his way of looking at OOB or astral travel, aka the phase. 

In my beginning years, I read extensively what was written by William Buhlman, Robert Monroe (and Rosalind McKnight), Stephen LeBerge and others...as well as more recent works of Kurt Leland and Jurgen Ziewe.  Of course that is not to mention the wonderful books by Michael Newton and Brian Weiss that describe much of this 'in-between' state we are traveling in.

So, I do hope this helps in some way...and as I said, I am always open to suggestions and ideas that you want to share.

Michael Raduga came highly recommended by others on other forums and Facebook AP group, I thought I'd join in here and share my travels as well.  :)  I love to learn, and the more people of similar mind I can talk to, the better!
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

I think you are of a slightly different ilk Karen.

I have yet to read more of your blog and get a sense of your experiences.

It was me who suggested that you take a look at obe4u in a msg on Facebook.

William Buhlman is a wonderful man.

LeBerge is awesome too.
Last edited by NOVA on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Some people almost don't need deepening when they are in the phase in the right moment. It's not about techniques at all in such cases. Maybe, Karen one of them. If it so, I'm jealous)

Anyway, how it usually ends for you, Karen?
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

NOVA wrote: Karen do you think the people you meet in the Phase are real people?

Do you control your experience or do you just go with what is happening?
It's so debatable, isn't it?  A lot of these characters I have been able to control but some I haven't.  But then again, I wonder if I allowed by subconscious mind to fool me on those occasions.  There's a good chance that the Phase is governed by the subconscious.

Then again, if you like the theories about mind fields that are filtered through the brain, you may want to look at Rupert Sheldrake.  For Sheldrake, thoughts and memories are not stored in the brain.  They are part of "M fields" which are filtered through the brain just like the brain perceives physical reality.  Then again, neurologists can argue against his postulations with the sypnaptic theory.

It is still very much elusive.  Scientists are now looking at the possibility that there may be a deeper level of reality which underlies space-time and is, therefore, hidden from view.  I subscribe to Newscientist.  I can't wait to read about that.  In the preview, and this is funny, but, they were referring to this theoretical deeper level of reality as "the phase space"... ;D

Einestein said it all along with his opinion that there were hidden variables.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Real or not?

No I don't think it is debatable. ;D
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

Thank you all for your comments, and I hope I'm able to express my thoughts and answers clearly here.  But honestly, I also think that much of what we are experiencing and doing with our 'other' energy bodies are not always conducive to 'mere word' descriptions and explanations. So much is done using the 'intuitive' sense, which is difficult to express concisely and definitively, as each of us will have different 'filters' and beliefs that will alter our perceptions and understanding of any situation.

Nova: 
I think you are of a slightly different ilk Karen.
I have yet to read more of your blog and get a sense of your experiences.
It was me who suggested that you take a look at obe4u in a msg on Facebook. William Buhlman is a wonderful man. LeBerge is awesome too.

..yes...as we all are of a 'different' ilk!! lol  That's how we learn best, sharing and uncovering other aspects of this unknown territory that is constantly changing and elusive in giving any definite answers! :)  Keeping open to different ideas is the best way to grow!

I did figure out who you were a few posts ago...not sure how I knew, but I knew! lol  I don't mind at all when someone contacts me and offers information.....

Michael:
Some people almost don't need deepening when they are in the phase in the right moment. It's not about techniques at all in such cases. Maybe, Karen one of them. If it so, I'm jealous) Anyway, how it usually ends for you, Karen? 

Michael, thank you....and I'm sorry I haven't read your book so I can understand what you mean by 'deepening'.  When I become aware of being out of body, whether 'near physical' for just finding myself 'conscious' in another realm, I usually then try to remember what it was I wanted to do prior to starting my induction and affirm that intention. 

That way I have some direction and control...but I keep it on 'general terms', as in 'want to help someone', or see a particular friend, or sometimes just do what William Buhlman says is best to do....ask to learn more about myself!  (a recent few I remember asking, 'show me what I need to learn')

Keeping it general allows for limitless opportunities to learn without being disappointed that a specific 'task' wasn't done.  Those times my recall isn't detailed, I just have to have 'faith' that I received my lesson and am developing as I should. 

It wasn't always this easy to do, as in the beginning there were many times I found myself back in body, whether due to fear, lack of 'intent' or sometimes, too eager to do too much! lol  Now, once I'm 'out', I usually remain within the experience until there is a 'knowing' that it's time to go back, or many times, a 'knowing' that should I continue on, I shall lose many memories!!  Sometimes I continue on...and realize I won't be sharing what wonderful lessons I've learned (but yet I 'know' I did), other times, I consciously pull myself back so I can remember more.

I'm not sure I've answered your question about 'ending' well...so if not, please explain a bit more what you mean....and thanks once again.....

Summerlander: 
It's so debatable, isn't it?  A lot of these characters I have been able to control but some I haven't.  But then again, I wonder if I allowed by subconscious mind to fool me on those occasions.  There's a good chance that the Phase is governed by the subconscious.
  IMO, there are MANY aspects of our consciousness and subconsciousness that are totally governed by our individual and personal beliefs and values, which are in constant change as we live and grow.  We are never the same from one day to the next with our thoughts, having had more to learn and input into our memories and consciousness.  Even those 'characters' we encounter....some may be 'real' as in another 'energy lifeforce' that seeks it's own learning, or some maybe mere 'figments' of our subconscious desires and intentions that exist ONLY while we put 'energy' into them.....that's why you'll always get new experiences, IMO....but for whatever reason they are there...we need to realize there IS a reason...and seek to learn from them....
Then again, if you like the theories about mind fields that are filtered through the brain, you may want to look at Rupert Sheldrake.  For Sheldrake, thoughts and memories are not stored in the brain.  They are part of "M fields" which are filtered through the brain just like the brain perceives physical reality.  Then again, neurologists can argue against his postulations with the sypnaptic theory.

It is still very much elusive.  Scientists are now looking at the possibility that there may be a deeper level of reality which underlies space-time and is, therefore, hidden from view.  I subscribe to Newscientist.  I can't wait to read about that.  In the preview, and this is funny, but, they were referring to this theoretical deeper level of reality as "the phase space"...
Einestein said it all along with his opinion that there were hidden variables.
Yes, exactly my point...there IS innumerable 'levels of reality', each with different aspects that will change and affect other parts of 'reality'. IMO, in the ONE 'true reality' that exists, there IS no time-space at all....only ONE (moment, being, all-that-is)....time and space is ONLY here in the physical universe (and other close to physical vibrational levels) where we need that 'slower' reaction to learn how to work with our 'thoughts' and consequent actions.  Thoughts ARE things...but in a much "slower to manifest" and lower vibrational energy reality such as time/space gives us to learn from...

and Nova: 
Real or not?  No I don't think it is debatable.
  ANYthing is debatable, it maybe just a waste of energy as you will not ever convince another of what YOU have personally experienced in your own way if they don't have a 'past memory' to compare it with or it doesn't fit their beliefs...lol...the best one can do is go experience it for themselves, giving them advice and suggestions to help, but allowing for their own learning to proceed according to their level of development!! :)

Thank you ALL for some great insight and I hope I've been able to explain myself!

-Karen
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

It's only debatable I suppose if you think it is real.
And you think you are a separate individual from The One Mind.

But that is a huge and multifaceted subject, that one will not be able to fathom if one is not at that place on their way home, that I have promised to a precious person, not to discuss here on this site. So I won't.
I will just stick to the subject of phasing.  ;D
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

2011_09_07  154)Awareness now; Vacation travel with Motor Home

It’s been nearly a month since my last blog post, and likely the longest it’s ever been between posts.  It’s not that there has not been out of body activity, but the experiences have either been too personal or too brief to share.  Even this short experience below isn’t much, but at least by posting it others may have some insight into its meaning or symbology that I cannot figure out.

For a little background, the last few weeks have been more stressful than usual with family issues and concerns as well as cleaning up from hurricane Irene that passed through our area leaving behind much damage.  This entire past month seems to be a ‘cleaning up’ of energies around me, culminating with the hurricane that gave me no choice but to relinquish many items from my past and start anew. 

This change in direction fits with my life as I look over the past few years as well.  There has been many, many changes in my life that I would never have expected back then.  Changes in career direction, family dynamics, and even a new desire to meet more of my OOBE friends has opened new doors and opportunities that could not have manifested had I not had the courage to undergo these changes.  I’m thankful for all the learning and experiences I have had out of body, as I feel this has been a major reason why my life is moving in this great new direction.

As for the experience this morning, I will start by saying I am currently on my ‘road trip’ to Cape Cod and Maine to fulfill one of my desires to meet some of my online OOB friends.  In my room this morning, I had the luxury of sleeping in (a rare treat!) and found myself lifting gently above my body. 

Excited to know I was ready to move, I rolled out and stood in my room.  It was hazy and unclear, but I was happy to see that I was able to remember my intention to use “Awareness Now!â€
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

The Travels of a Dreamwalker  - Facebook Meeting  9/10/11

As promised, I thought I’d post a quick synopsis of what events occurred during the first OBE ‘road trip’ and meeting in Scarborough, Maine.  The prior blog post (#154) recounts the first experience I had during this trip while visiting a fellow OBEr in Cape Cod, MA. 

This meeting was arranged through a Facebook event posted a few weeks ago. (https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=199551703435174)

I will begin by recounting the OBE that occurred the night before the meeting was to happen.  I awoke about 3:30am in the hotel room, and decided I’d like to try for an experience that I could share with the group the next day. 

I first realized I was watching myself in a dream, walking around an unfamiliar kitchen looking for something.  Realizing I wasn’t going to find it, I decided I’d go back to bed.  I remember walking down a long hallway with doors on both sides (hotel hall?) until I found my own room. 

Once back in bed in this unfamiliar room, I realized I was in light vibrations!  What happened next was really interesting in that it seems my ‘consciousness’ moved from the ‘dream bed’ to my real bed!! I found myself fully conscious, knowing I’m physically in the hotel bed in Maine, in full vibrations!!!  I was excited, but kept calm and tried to roll out.

I was confused at first, because I wasn’t sure which side of the bed would be best to roll out!!  I just decided I’d ‘float’ and that’s when I was able to get to the window by my bed.  Passing through the window to the outdoors, I could again feel the texture change of the glass and coolness of the night air.

Standing on the sidewalk, I tried to recall what it was that I wanted to do!!  I remembered that I could always just affirm, “to my higher self!â€
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

156) Analyzing, Seeing the Future, No Help with Retrieval
Sept. 18, 2011

I went to my ‘traveling couch’ about 3am as usual with the intention that I would try to see into the future and see if I could bring back some sort of information as to what’s planned for me.

After a bit, I found myself aware of vibrations, a soft buzzing sensation all over my body.  I was excited to think I’d get out again, and focused on finding the right time to roll out.  I pushed off and found myself, again, very heavy and difficult to move alongside my body. 

I knew I had to get away, and affirmed, “to the door!â€
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

2011_10_10    158) Robert Moss Workshop Experiences

I had the great opportunity and pleasure to attend a workshop this past weekend with the well-known author of many books on conscious lucid dreaming, Mr. Robert Moss (www.mossdreams.com)  This weekend’s workshop was called Shamanic Lucid Dreaming and I was intrigued to attend to learn more about this interesting and different approach to dream work using conscious wakefulness and drumming. 

As an out of body traveler who primarily uses this ability during the night for my own spiritual development as well as service to others who may need assistance, I felt this workshop could offer a unique perspective on the art of dreaming and interpretation as it relates to the multidimensional lives we live here.  I was not disappointed!

The workshop began on a Friday evening, and I immediately felt a familiarity and sense of serenity in his presence, as he joined us all in an opening circle and blessing. I was pleased to see that we would be working within a circle where everyone would be seen as equals, with no one person having a more prominent position in the session.  This gave me a sense of comfort and ease in speaking, especially since the toss of his drumstick revealed that it chose me to start the introductions!

During that evening we journeyed with the drumming a few times, and I felt another sense of familiarity with the sound, reminding me of some part of myself that I felt was calling me.  My first few sessions with the drumming gave me flashes of a campfire, feathers on a stick, and my always present red-tailed hawking flying against the moon.  Robert wanted us to title our experiences, and for this first one, the words “Wisdom Withinâ€
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

159) Rough Exit; New Technique; Astral Vision with Eye

October 20, 2011

I’m pleased to be able to post another OBE on my blog, as it has been quite an emotional few weeks with many changes in my life.  I feel I’m just now beginning to get things under control, and have been thinking that my OBEs might start to return.

I’ve been having short lucid dreams and using the new methods that Robert Moss has shown me in his workshop to try to understand more of what the dream process wants to teach me.  It’s quite interesting to see how your ‘dreaming’ mind, once in the ‘in-between’ state just before waking, can bring up all sort of symbolic and relevant images that pertain to your personal learning.  Journaling this information is educational for me, but unfortunately, not enough to share on my blog.

This morning, however, I found myself within a dream, again driving a car and realizing it just wasn’t handling right.  I thought my tires were low (as has been happening in real life) and went to stop the car, now finding out that there were no brakes!!  I’m careening toward vehicles that are in my path and I now remember that this is a serious, possibly life-threatening situation I’m in.

I have learned that anytime I find myself in a serious situation to do a ‘reality check’ and it was just before the impending crash that I realized there was a tiny bit of doubt as to whether this was ‘real’ or not.  That was all I needed to KNOW now that this WAS a dream and I could move out and take control!

I realized upon taking control that my arms and legs are now floating above my body.  Excited to get out again, I roll over and am surprised to ‘feel’ as if I’m tangled in a bunch of cords and sheets! It takes a second ‘rollout’ before I’m able to stand, and as I shake the cords free, I have the sensation of holding my pillow under my right arm!  Since I am currently sleeping in a different bedroom in the house, this might have played a part in my ‘tangled’ feelings in this new bedroom environment.

Without thinking too much about why I have this pillow, I move out into the hall and down to the living room.  Everything appears just as it is, and now the pillow is gone.  I don’t usually have any sensation of a ‘body’ once out, but this time I remember the Astral Projectors group on Facebook talking about Mike Raduga’s phasing and his deepening technique of rubbing your hands together.  So I try to do this to see what would happen.

I am aware that I can easily ‘feel’ my hands rubbing together, and even am able to look down to see the ethereal white glowing of hands in front of me.  At the same time, however, I affirm ‘clarity now!’ and have an improvement in my vision.  (I’m not sure if it was the deepening technique or my usual affirmation, but I wasn’t going to question it)  I’m just pleased that I was able to remember to do this technique, as I rarely take the time to focus on anything ‘bodily’ related due to fear of returning back to body.

I move easily to the side door, through the dining room, clearly seeing and enjoying being out once again.  I am now eager to get outdoors and flying again, so I start to take a running jump to ‘fly’ through the patio doors to take off.

I’m so surprised to feel a sudden ‘pull-back’ and lifting up, and I’m watching the house disappear below me as I move straight up!  I’m a bit disappointed to find myself back in body in my bed, but with a small ‘porthole’ type window appearing in front of me, similar to what I have described as ‘astral vision’ before. 

I am aware I’m in body, but can see into this porthole a beautiful countryside with animals, but this time it’s SO tiny, that I wonder why I can’t make it bigger to see more or even pass into!

What happened next was unexpected, as this ‘tiny’ porthole pulled back and I was now able to see that it was the entire iris and pupil of a left eye!  Somehow I knew this shadowy person looking at me…..was me!  I was looking directly into the left pupil of my other ‘self’ to see this ‘world’ within!  (Seems I’ve been ‘seeing’ a lot of my other ‘self’ lately!)

I woke fully right after, trying to recall all the details of this unusual exit and ending.  I’m so happy I have something to share with everyone after this long dry period.  IMO, my limited excursions lately is likely due primarily to the new life I’m beginning, as well as my lack of focus and setting intentions/plans for what to do when out of body.  I know will be affirming every night what it is I want to do should I find myself out of body again!

www.karen659.blogspot.com
Facebook: Karen Sixfivenine
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

I'm sharing here the latest OBE that I had upon returning from a fabulous weekend with Robert Moss (www.mossdreams.com) and learning new ways of dream work.  This post is on my blog, but I also want to be sure to tell everyone that the post just before this one (#160) describes my adventures during this 'dreaming weekend' as well.  Here's the link to that one if you wish to read that as well:  http://karen659.blogspot.com/2011/11/16 ... -gore.html

161) Life Enhancement;  Cell death

My first recollection is of being with a woman as we walked together in some fields.  The conversation was about my friend George and his desire to go visit (?) Egypt, but the woman told me he felt he didn’t want to go alone.  Then somehow I remember  it was ‘Gilligaland’ we were going to (I even spelled this upon first waking as I was sure of its name as it reminded me of an old TV show, Gilligan’s Island).  There was some mention about ‘life enhancement’ and we were going to go there and take George with us.

I grabbed her hand and said, ‘come on then, let’s go get him and go there!’ and we then attempted to take off flying.  It was difficult to do so facing forward and so I suggested, ‘let’s go backward like we used to!’ remembering how many times I would travel out of body in a backward type of motion.

Feeling myself flying with this backward pull gave me the awareness that I was now in vibrations, with a sensation of floating, and able to easily roll out of body.  I was in my bedroom standing, feeling heavy and difficult to move, but affirmed, ‘to the door!’ to get away from my body.

As this was not a ‘planned’ journey, I was not in my usual ‘traveling couch’ area, but also in a different bedroom in my house than I was accustomed to.  It is interesting to note that I was even able remember while out of body the reasons why I was not in my usual bedroom or routine with the life changes that I’m experiencing right now.

Having just finished a weekend seminar with Robert Moss (www.mossdreams.com), a teacher of dream work, I also had had the opportunity to listen to audio recordings of William Buhlman as he described his various techniques on the long drive home.  His use of the affirmation, “Awareness Now!â€
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

162)  Country Carnival; Tracy and Tattoo

Dec. 1, 2011

Due to major changes in my life over the past few months, I have not had the ability to truly focus on my OOB experiences as I used to.  However, I am thankful that I still have memories of exiting my body a few times, but mostly with very limited recall of exactly what I did after exiting.

The last two exits I over the past week were rather uneventful, but I will share what I can recall.  The first exit I remember having great control and keen awareness of my being out of body, however, once again, with another false awakening that had me thinking I was fumbling with my recorder, I was distracted enough so that once I fully woke, I lost many of the details.

I remember easily rolling out of body and being very aware of my clear thinking process.  I was riding in a boat and marveling at the beauty of the surroundings and the amazing blue sky.  The water below this unusual boat was shallow water, with the feeling more of flooding than a river.  I somehow knew I was ‘in the future’ but I am not sure how I knew this. 

I actually remember thinking this boat wasn’t moving fast enough for me, so to get where I wanted to be instantly, I just affirmed, ‘take me to where I need to learn!’  Immediately I found myself listening to the sounds of a country carnival on a hillside.

My vision was poor and it was dark, and I had enough awareness to remember to say ‘clarity now!’ and then ‘clear vision now!’ which immediately helped me to see the people milling around me.  One person in particular made eye contact but no communication.  I noticed a small building nearby that reminded me of a concession stand, and I had the feeling I was supposed to be working there. 

Looking inside I see people tending to plants of some kind and I remember thinking how clear everything was!  I know I went inside and there was more I did, but here’s where my memory fades after the false awakening took much of my focus with the transition back to full wakefulness.  It is just so frustrating when this happens so often in my experiences. 

The next exit was a few days later, after listening to some binaural beats, when I became aware of being within a familiar black tunnel with the backward sensation of movement.  I was being pulled backward for a very, very long time, feeling my body moving in different postures at times but realizing that I should just ‘let go’ and see what happens next.  It seems like it took forever for the tunnel backward pulling sensation to end!

My next recollection was of floating above the bed I was in but again, not have any clear vision.  This time I did not have the awareness to do ‘clarity now’, likely because my next realization was that there was something VERY tight grasping my body as I lie on the bed!!  A tight constricting feeling was encircling my waist, and I became a bit concerned.

Trying to loosen the grip, I starting swatting at whatever it was, only to realize it was an arm!! Someone was holding me tightly around my waist!

I immediately asked, ‘who’s there?’ and ‘what’s your name?’ for which she replied, “Tracyâ€
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

That was absolutely outstanding.

I drank in every word.

Thanks for sharing that great experience.

Similarly,
My real body will also strike poses of some kind, while it lays in bed and I 'm starting to go out. At first I thought I knew Yoga somehow, which I don't, but the more I go out, the more intricate the poses are becoming and the more it seems like a dance.

More like a Hindu dance to Kali or something, but I'm really not sure. One time, when I was returnnig, there were three loud explosions that shook the entire house, don't know what that is about either.
I learned a-lot from your experience, I'll try a few of the things you mentioned next time I'm OOB. I sometimes forget how powerful it is to ask for clarity while out.

Thanks again.  Awesome account.
Be Well Everyone (King, C. 2013)
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

CKing71 wrote: That was absolutely outstanding.

I drank in every word.

Thanks for sharing that great experience.

Similarly,
My real body will also strike poses of some kind, while it lays in bed and I 'm starting to go out. At first I thought I knew Yoga somehow, which I don't, but the more I go out, the more intricate the poses are becoming and the more it seems like a dance.

More like a Hindu dance to Kali or something, but I'm really not sure. One time, when I was returnnig, there were three loud explosions that shook the entire house, don't know what that is about either.
I learned a-lot from your experience, I'll try a few of the things you mentioned next time I'm OOB. I sometimes forget how powerful it is to ask for clarity while out.

Thanks again.  Awesome account.
Oh my, and here I thought this was not one of my best experiences,but yet, you also have shown me  that I need to share even when I don't think it's much! lol 

Interesing about the poses, as this was the first time I recall even doing that sort of thing....so thanks to you, I'll be more aware of my positioning next time I'm traveling down that long tunnel.  That was where I was when this was happening....

Thank you kindly for the words of praise...it means a lot to me and gives me incentive to keep doing this as I want everyone to  know such experiences!

-Karen
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

2011_12_26    163)Year of Changes; Learning to Let Go; Cindy

It’s been a long time since I’ve had one of my astral adventures where I can share long stories of where I go and what I do.  It seems for the past few months I’ve been ‘restricted’ to short little excursions with very limited recall, likely due to my changing life events and limited time for focus and intention.  I will share another short OBE I had this morning, but first, a few words of gratitude and appreciation for all that has happened in my life to date.

It’s been a whirlwind year, full of unexpected changes, some more difficult than others, but always able to be endured and overcome due to my knowing that all obstacles are only lessons for more learning.  Keeping a positive focus that “all is happening for a reasonâ€
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

2011_12_31  164) Daniel and Dog; Retrieval to Save a Life

I’m so excited to share this latest experience, as it has left me with wonderful glowing feelings of such satisfaction and happiness!  Not only did I get to have my flying fun and freedom again, which I have missed for the past few months, but also a sense of completion and satisfaction for possibly helping at least one person, if not more, continue on with life.

Waking about 3:30am, I decided since it was now the last day of 2011 that I’d like to have an OBE experience where I could again help someone, but also desired to experience for myself the joy of flying free again!

I had read an book before bed about Robert Monroe’s beginning with astral travel, and remember finding it amusing that he’d roll out similar to what I do, but then knew he was out of body when he found he didn’t end up with a ‘plunk’ on the floor!!  This memory was retained with this experience, after I used an astral induction tape and within a short time found myself floating and ready to roll out. 

I rolled off to the left, remembering, like Monroe, that if I didn’t fall to the floor, I was out!! Lol  (Amazing how these memories are retained!)  I was ecstatic and floated gently to the ceiling, now also remembering how Monroe would use just his mind (not my usual affirmations) to move.  I found that, like him, if I ‘thought’ about moving down I did and then just thinking up, I did that!!  I’ve done it many times before, but because I had just read this before sleep, I remembered reading about it and doing it.

Eventually, I had enough of the slow playtime and decided I wanted some real fun!  I zoomed quickly straight up through the ceiling and roof and into the starry sky above!!! I was free again!!!  Zooming so fast, flying and flipping, I was in sheer heaven with my flying….swooping and diving, elated that I was able to do so again after such a long dry spell!!

After a time, I found myself back in my bed, but still with vibrations.  I realized someone was next to me again!  I put out my arm to feel who was there as I asked, ‘who’s there?’  I felt an arm, emaciated, thin and very weak and then heard someone answering me.

Because the induction tape was still going on, I felt I had ‘plugs’ in my ears and was unable to hear him above the sounds.  I repeated my question, now realizing it was an older very thin, frail male on my left who said his name was ‘Daniel’.

I remember we spoke for a bit, but don’t recall the conversation, but suddenly heard a sound coming from the doorway!  A spry rambunctious dog, medium-sized with curly white hair all over, jumped with his front paws on the bottom of the bed to my right!  He was so cute, and I turned from Daniel to pet him and make friends.  I could actually feel his paws on my arm!

I didn’t realize that I was losing a ‘connection’ with Daniel, and when turning back, heard a change in the induction tape (hate that when it happens!) that signaled more awareness and possible waking.  I willed myself to continue on, calling for Daniel, and was thrilled to find he returned when I looked back to my left.

Talking more, I asked how I could help him.  He responded that he was very much afraid of the ‘big dog’ downstairs.  I felt I needed to get him to move on, and so asked if I could bring him safely somewhere.  He was reluctant, feeling like I couldn’t do it myself, so I remembered that I could ask for a guide to assist me. 

I told Daniel I had a ‘friend’ who was well trained with dogs and could assist us in getting there.  I looked around the room, hoping to see someone who was going to help us, but no one showed!!  I felt a bit concerned that no one was showing, but Daniel thought it was rather funny, and so he said, “Well, I guess I’ll just have to let you take me!â€
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

2012_01_08    165) Cats and Puzzles

I thought I'd share a quick experience I had a few mornings ago.  It began with a visit from some feline friends, with becoming aware of a huge cat climbing up onto my chest! Sitting there purring to get my attention, I then found myself in a room a with three other cats.  I could not actually ‘see’ these animals but sensed their energies and presence. 

While bending to pet each one, I could ‘feel’ their tingly vibrational energy and ‘hear’ them make a deep meowing sound.  In real life, there are no cats currently in my house and these all felt to be ‘new’ to me, not past cats I have had, nor any that have visited me before while OOB. 

After the 'cat' experience, I was in and out of different 'phases' a few times that night, remembering watching hoards of people marching into a castle while I flew to the rafters.  Feeling unpleasant energies here, I tried to zoom to the moon, but with much difficulty in moving then decided I’d affirm, “to my higher self!â€
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

January 22, 2012  166) Learning Control Again with Awareness Now

I am learning a lot about myself over the past few weeks, including the fact that I need to learn to ‘let go’ of many things that no longer serve me.  Now on my own in life and feeling the freedom and joy of learning who I truly am, I find I am being given many new opportunities for growth and spiritual development.

This OBE this morning was not much to write about, however, it impressed me in that I learned a few things about how I look at my experiences.    The very first time I woke after a few hours’ sleep, I remember dreaming I was driving my car (as usual!) and found myself in an area that I had no recollection of how I got there!  I remember thinking, ‘uh oh, this isn’t good, to have driven this far and have no memory of how I got here!’…which should have been my signal for a reality check, but I totally lost the opportunity and woke completely.

In waking, I realized this lost opportunity and was determined to get back into the right mindset to get OOB.  It took a long time, and much effort before I finally heard in my head to ‘just let go’.  Figuring this meant I wasn’t going to get OOB tonight, I rolled over and went to sleep.

Very soon thereafter (I think!), I became aware of a ‘lighter sensation’ and that ‘knowing’ that this is it!! I tempered my excitement knowing I was getting ready, and then felt the slight ‘tingles’ that I now get in place of full vibrations.  I remember thinking again, ‘finally! Yes! It’s happening!’

I was fully alert, yet knew all I had to do was raise my astral arms for confirmation, which I did.  Wasting no time, I rolled out off the bed to my left, and affirmed, ‘to the door!’  Moving along, I realized I was still ‘fuzzy’, with vision that kept fading, so affirmed ‘Awareness now!’ multiple times as I moved into the hallway and down the stairs.  I was amazed how that simple statement could clear up any fog in my thinking and vision.

Now at the bottom of the stairs, it opens into a large room, not my house.  I see offices off to the side, and hear radio/music playing.  Moving into the larger room that felt to be a ‘gathering place’, I’m looking around at all the various objects within it (not that I can remember what they are now!).

As I get across the room, I figure there has to be someone here, so mentally holler, “Is anyone here?â€
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

I started using a text reader, to read your posts. Her name is Karen22, she is an Australian English computer generate voice. Using this method, allows me to get the vivid details of your travels.

From reading your posts, I understand that you are well aware that you create your experience, both waking and out of body. In your travels you help a great many people find their way as they help you discover yours.
I'm a lot like you. wanting to remember the details of conversations with others.

Some things I recently started telling myself, in my waking states and in my out of body explorations. Is that I will remember everything that transpires, because "I am" everything that happens to me. It helps a lot, I feel it keep the memories centered and stored within my waking body.

I'm also interested in these kinds of conversations, because I feel I'm moving toward something higher than the self within a body. When I'm out of body, I have had vivid experiences of my out of body mind connecting directly to the com ports to the internet and uploading my thoughts feelings and emotions by direct connect, mind to machine. Thereby making the internet more human like and less machine like. It's one of my visions put forward to the universe.

Additionally, a great many cats have been accumulating around my house recently. More than five or six. I decided to recruit them guards around my house, while I'm out of my body. they seem ok with it and ask nothing in return. They have homes and shelter already, they seem to just want the job of guarding my body when I'm away.

Through sharing your experiences, you teach others the way, so I thank you for your posts.
Be Well Everyone (King, C. 2013)
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

CKing71 wrote: I started using a text reader, to read your posts. Her name is Karen22, she is an Australian English computer generate voice. Using this method, allows me to get the vivid details of your travels.
  Wow, what a novel idea! and her name is Karen also? ;D that's so interesting!
From reading your posts, I understand that you are well aware that you create your experience, both waking and out of body. In your travels you help a great many people find their way as they help you discover yours.
yes, thank you for your kind words...and I agree, in my quest to better myself, helping others to learn along with me is even better!

I'm a lot like you. wanting to remember the details of conversations with others.
Some things I recently started telling myself, in my waking states and in my out of body explorations. Is that I will remember everything that transpires, because "I am" everything that happens to me. It helps a lot, I feel it keep the memories centered and stored within my waking body
Yes, despite my lack of 'conscious' awareness of what we discussed, I DO know my 'self' is fully aware, and has learned...I only wish I could share it with others here so they may learn as well!
I'm also interested in these kinds of conversations, because I feel I'm moving toward something higher than the self within a body. When I'm out of body, I have had vivid experiences of my out of body mind connecting directly to the com ports to the internet and uploading my thoughts feelings and emotions by direct connect, mind to machine. Thereby making the internet more human like and less machine like. It's one of my visions put forward to the universe.
  Interesting idea...using our conscious ability to move between realms to send back information via a 'visualization' while in the other realm....fascinating idea....will have to think about that!
Additionally, a great many cats have been accumulating around my house recently. More than five or six. I decided to recruit them guards around my house, while I'm out of my body. they seem ok with it and ask nothing in return. They have homes and shelter already, they seem to just want the job of guarding my body when I'm away.
also interesting..especially since my post before this had these three cats show up that I wasn't familiar with as well!
Through sharing your experiences, you teach others the way, so I thank you for your posts.
Oh my...no, thank YOU for such a wonderful post...giving me some thinking to do..and share such kind words!  Please DO keep in touch! I'd love to hear more from you!
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

January 26, 2012

I thought I'd share a quick experience this morning, one that I wasn’t going to post, until my friends at the Astral Projectors group in Facebook said I should!  So here goes…

Since I didn't have to get up early today, I was trying a different technique for lucid dreaming, one where you set a timer to go off at intervals to help with awareness (great site: http://www.lucidology.com/blog/91/lucid ... er-method/)

During the night I can remember having LOTs of dreams which was an improvement already, but one in particular was quite memorable. I was helping someone with 'negative spirits' that were bothering him, and was showing him how you just needed to have no fear when they started 'taking control'.

I don't have specific details, but remember myself having that slight tinge of fear when one would come, but then emphatically stating, 'stop!' or 'release now' to get them to comply. One 'spirit' that was insistent took my astral arm and was shaking it violently which concerned me, but again, I somehow got the courage to say "stop!" and send love which dissipated it.

As I moved in my bedroom toward my body, I looked up to see my grandmother (who passed many years ago) enter the room! I was astonished, as I've not seen any family members ever in spirit. Actually, she looked so different than she did (much younger look and I never recall her looking like that) but somehow I knew it was her. We were sitting together and my only memory was excitedly telling her all about what I was doing and how I had "figured out how the nervous system worked"! (?)

It was a very short talk and I was pulled back quickly to body (as I think I was so close to my 'self' in bed) but ultimately was thrilled to awaken and know I met with her! My first time meeting someone in my family that has passed on!