Travels of a Dreamwalker - Karen659

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Travels of a Dreamwalker - Karen659

Post by karen659 »

Hi everyone! I thought with my yearning to reach as many people as possible with my experiences that might also post my OBEs here for everyone to read and maybe learn from.  It's not that I'm some great astral traveler, but I do want everyone to know that this is something they CAN do with patience, intention, and determination!

Mike has done a great job with his work here, and in speaking with some people in the Astral Projectors group on Facebook, find he comes highly recommended!  My personal mentor for OBE travel was William Buhlman and his books and techniques, but there are so many others who also offer great advice and guidance.

I'd like to share a link to my personal blog that was started a few years ago and lists all my experiences.  www.karen659.blogspot.com  I know it's rather lengthy but I've highlighted my favorites at the top for quicker reading.  If you were to read through it all, though, it does show how I've progressed and learned my abilities.  It's always such baby steps you have to do at first, but then I can say that each and every time there is something new to learn!!  I have lots of links on the side of the blog to different articles I've written with more helpful information.

You can find me on Facebook too as "Karen Sixfivenine" where there are may others who share the love of astral travel.  You can never learn too much!

So, with that introduction, I'd like to share my two latest experiences here...sorry for the length of this post, I'll try to keep them shorter next time! Thanks!

6/19/11    148) California Adventures; Meeting Jaime and OOB in a Plane!

I had met my new OBE friend Jaime for the first time this day, and set the intention to see if I could go visit in an OBE that night.  My first recollection after my induction was of being in a hospital-type area with friends caring for me, helping me to move from one room to another.  I knew I wanted to go, but yet I might not be ready.

Impatiently I rolled out and immediately fell backward, unsteady and unable to control my movements.  I could hear my daughter and a friend (Bill?) talking in distance going off to explore but I was not in control enough to move to go with them.

Finding myself back in body, I noticed a beautiful multicolored geometric mosaic design behind my closed eyes that swirled around until it faded and I found myself fully aware again.

I consciously attempted to induce again, and this time found it was an easy exit, as I moved out the door to fly up through some trees (as usual).  This time, though, I stopped to ask the tree if it ever had a hug, and then grabbed some leaves and branches to give it a hug. 

I went off, with limited recall now as I had such an unexpected ending to this experience that it overtook these memories.  I recall only of flying high, very dark at first having to state ‘clarity now’ twice to try to improve, and impressing three words into my consciousness to help with my recall.  “horseâ€
Last edited by Michael Raduga on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The more we learn the more limitless the Universe becomes!"
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Travels of a Dreamwalker - Karen659

Post by dreamsrock »

Welcome Karen, nice to see you here!  Now if Jaime could just figure out how to get here, lol!!
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Thanks for sharing this!
Can you share you the first experience in this thread: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=5 ?
I'll very appreciate this.

BTW, I travel a lot and I used to OBE on planes and trains. Sometimes it's even easier. I know a guy who can do it only in Undeground and I've just read on russian forum a post from a guy who used to do it in buses.

Maybe some are able to do it on a bike or while surf?))
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

OMG!! I had no idea I had replies to my thread!! I'll have to seek out how to fix that!!! So sorry for any delay in getting back to you...and I'm thrilled to hear from you both!  Yes, Michael, will be happy to do what you ask...and again my apologies for the delay!!

I just saw it now as I am going to post the next experience...it's not much, but I always share what I can remember in case someone can learn something!

Thanks again!
-Karen
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

July 4, 2011  150) Levels of Collective Consciousness

I had a difficult time falling back asleep this morning after waking as usual about 3am.  I found myself in that ‘twilight’ state for most of the next few hours, where you know you are not asleep, yet your body is very relaxed.  Despite my best efforts, there was nothing happening.

I felt a bit frustrated at this apparent inability to get into the right mindstate for an exit, and finally after two hours, gave up and turned to my MP3’s I’ve used in my early years.

I was thrilled to realize that it worked and I now found myself at the edge of vibrations ready to separate!  I could clearly see the back of the couch I was lying on, and knew I could just climb over and get out, so I did!  It was an easy exit, and I wasted no time in taking off flying.

Once again, I have to apologize for the lack of recall, as I’m just as frustrated as anyone would be when they know there was SO much more done while out of body and yet, upon full consciousness, the memories disappear!

What I do recall is flying over some sort of building, open structures, rather like a wooden garden pagoda shape.  As I passed over, I would put my hand down to feel top part of the structure, surprised to see that I could feel a ‘solidness’ to it and other times notice that my hand passed right through.  I remember thinking why was this happening?  (I realize now it was likely a prelude to what I was to  learn)

My next recollection is walking through streets, telling myself “I will have full recallâ€
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

Sounds like a good phase experience, i also have trouble remembering everything at times, it can be frustrating, especially after a long experience that seemed meaningful.

Your idea of reality reminds me of a book by Robert Anton Wilson, called Prometheus Rising, it makes sense to me. Thanks for sharing
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

breadbassed wrote: Sounds like a good phase experience, i also have trouble remembering everything at times, it can be frustrating, especially after a long experience that seemed meaningful.

Your idea of reality reminds me of a book by Robert Anton Wilson, called Prometheus Rising, it makes sense to me. Thanks for sharing
Thanks so much for the reply! I know others will know exactly how I feel about the lack of memory recall (I call it that because it IS in my memory, just not able to be recalled properly!  ;) )

I shall definitely look up that book and author...see how he thinks! 

Thanks again, very much!
-Karen
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Hey Michael, how would someone do this?  Are there people who can project while awake?

Nice obe Karen, I especially liked how that object was solid at first, then it changed after you raised vibrations!!
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

dreamsrock wrote:
Hey Michael, how would someone do this?  Are there people who can project while awake?
It was a joke)

Sometimes it happens to people out of their beds, but it's only exceptions. Truck and usual drivers get spontaneous phases while long trips
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

Michael Raduga wrote: Sometimes it happens to people out of their beds, but it's only exceptions. Truck and usual drivers get spontaneous phases while long trips
Yes, Michael, agreed...similar to when you arrive at a destination and realize you don't remember anything of the last few miles...

I only hope I don't meet these drivers who do it a lot while I'm on the road!! lol ;D
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

Pass Through Truck Experience – A Miracle; Thoughts on Perception and Gaining Insight

In discussing the idea of ‘true reality’ with others, I shared an unusual experience I had many years ago that I felt was much similar to this 'change in solidness' that I felt in my last OBE.  I feel it might help to share it here on my blog as well.  This experience, however, it was in real life, hence my strong belief that you should be able to alter physical 'reality' as it is only an illusion of what 'true reality' is!

To share quickly, it was driving on a highway, going over a bridge. I pulled out to pass a long semi-truck (tractor trailer) and was just about half way up past him, when he decided to pull into my lane!! I had nowhere to go but over the side of the bridge, so I slammed on my brakes, knowing full well I was too far up the side of the truck to completely miss him!

It all played out in slow motion, hence why I KNOW I saw what I saw....as I'm repeating to myself, "he's going to hit me!" watching the truck move closer knowing I'll be pushed to water below....and then was UTTERLY AMAZED to see the back corner of the truck PASS THROUGH the hood of my car as he pulled completely in my lane in front of me!!!!!

I was shaking with disbelief and needed to pull over after he continued on his way, never realizing how close I came to certain death! I questioned myself as to what I really saw, but then I also KNOW that I did not make that up....I SAW two solid physical objects become 'transparent' and pass through each other, keeping me safe (but just a bit shook up!)

I think part of me 'knows' the real truth deeply, as this is why I am adamant about how illusory this life really is when I’m discussing it with others….but I can understand why others have a difficult time with this idea! 

To continue on with this theme, I had an experience again this morning that gave me food for thought.  I feel right asleep last night and didn't wake too much during the night...but gosh, this morning, when I woke I was intensely 'living within a dream' and I felt that disoriented and lost feeling..(as I have done lots of times!) ...until I realized where and when I was!! lol 

Makes me think, though,....is that the SAME type feeling many have when they pass over in death?!? Only those with deeper beliefs about what to expect when they pass on don't 'awaken' as easily...hmmmmm....this does show you how tenuous that threshold is between what WE call 'reality' and what others may perceive as their reality!

Whilst the dream is being `lived', it seems just as real as our waking life. So, why couldn't we forget our previous life in the same way at birth? I know deep within me that this is what happens, as we have agreed to live this physical life under a veil of forgetfulness.  But this 'other reality' is not inaccessible, only forgotten!

IMO, it is that time, just before waking, that one has the closest connection with this 'other realm' and yet, how many of us take the time to 'linger' before waking to try to access it? We are ingrained to jump up once awake, dismiss any 'dreams' and continue on with our day....hurrying to get to work, take care of issues, etc. I may be a suggestion to many to try setting the alarm a bit earlier, to allow for this 'lingering' and see what insights you may discover!
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

7.14.11 RESPONSE to Pass Through Truck Experience

This is what I wrote in response to a request as to why I feel this 'Pass Through Truck Miracle' occurred in my life....it might be insightful for others so I'll share it here too...

As for why it happened, I'll likely not fully know in this life, however, I do feel it may have been one of the 'built in' exits that could have been pre-planned into my life. We take much effort in-between lives, IMO, to create all types of options to be shown to us when necessary depending on what choices we make in this life. It's hard to imagine, but I believe that every single choice we make here has been seen before and a pre-planned set of experiences designed to maximize our learning here was created. This includes 'life exits' that may be needed.

At the time of this truck miracle (1999), I was in turmoil, emotionally exhausted, and going through a bad divorce. I was on my way to sign papers that I felt to be totally wrong to do so, yet had to do....(ok, so the details were that I was on my way to sign papers to mortgage my house, the one my father built for me as payment for taking care of his mother, to pay my soon-to-be ex his half of it!!! totally not fair in my eyes!)....

I remember reading once where we sometimes pre-plan certain points in our life where we are given the opportunity to 'exit' this life depending upon our degree of need or desire. This could have been one of those, and the fact that the crash didn't happen was because I was stable enough to know that my young children (at the time) were the reason I had to remain and wanted to do so. You can see that I had no idea this was going to happen, as I repeated with certainty that 'he's going to hit me!'

Also, I have to clarify at the time, I was not as involved in the astral travel nor have the understanding that I have now. Those were the times when life was my family, and the few dream experiences I had and such were nothing more than that. In hindsight now, I can see that I've been guided to this point in my life for various reasons.

I do have to say, that this wasn't the first time I had 'divine intervention' that stopped me from a catastrophic outcome. One other time when I was just a young woman of 25, I was saved from certain disaster with my first encounter with 'voices' within a dream. If interested, I can share that too...

-Karen
www.karen659.blogspot.com
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

2011_07_14    150) Total Control OOB in Astral City; More Tips and Techniques

This is going to be a long one, but it’s filled with good information including more tips and techniques for getting out of body.

To preface this OOBE, I want to mention that I had set intentions to do a few things when I next had an OOBE.  From a previous post recommendation, I was told that I should try to remember to ask someone if they could tell me how I could have a better recall with my experiences, since I lose so much upon waking. 

In addition, I have been enjoying a daily walk that includes a beautiful view overlooking countryside and each time I pass by, I affirm I want to ‘fly again’ like the birds I see over the landscape and enjoy that freedom, since it’s been a while since I ‘consciously’ did that during an experience.

Also, in my past few posts you can read that I’ve learn how to change textures while OOB using only my mind and understanding ‘reality’ as we experience it.  I have been having some great discussions on the Facebook site with others about this as well as using borderline consciousness states just as you wake to induce OBEs. 

With all of this as a prelude to my OBE, you’ll understand better why I’m so excited about what happened, despite the fact that the actual plot of the OBE was not impressive.  This one was more about ‘experiencing’ and understanding, than doing….although I did that too!  I hope I’m able to describe what I felt well enough for you to understand as well.

Heading to my couch about 3am, as usual, I decided I’d use my MP3s to help get into the right mind-state, as the past few times I’ve had difficulty falling back asleep or into an OBE.  For this one, though, I had a playlist made where I inserted my own voice saying “you’re dreamingâ€
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

2011_07_30  152) Seeing Buddy again; Teaching my Daughter

July 30, 2011

For this experience, again I had difficulty in falling back asleep once I moved to the ‘traveling couch’ about 3am.  I used the MP3s again to fall back asleep and was disappointed to wake without any memory of dreams or OBE’s at 5am.

Not getting discouraged, I decided to try a different series of MP3s that I had made into a playlist, this one with the recording of the words “I’m dreamingâ€
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

[quote]I talked to my daughter later that day to see if she could validate or confirm any of the events.  She had no specific recall, but what she told me was astonishing to me.  She told me she ‘dreams a lot’ but never takes the times to try to remember them.  I asked her if she ever becomes aware she is dreaming while within a dream, and she said, ‘Oh, all the time!’  She went on to say that there are times when she even is aware enough to ask herself, “I wonder if this is what my mom does when she tells me she is traveling in her dreamsâ€
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

Thank you Summerlander for your comments and insight....

The most important statement you made was
I'm open-minded but I also subscribe to a degree of scepticism.  I also have to consider other mundane possibilities as possible explanations and I cannot allow myself to be swayed by bias...
That is JUST fine with me! Yes, one always has to find their own way in the knowing and understanding of what we experience, and it will always vary in experiences with every individual!  Therefore, this is where science may have to 'let go' of the rigidity and structure, IMO, as there is SO much that we do not, and even CANNOT, understand while in 'physical' existence.  So how will there be 'replication' and 'proof'? There won't be, IMO, until we actually understand it from within...and even then, it will be an ''individual' validation only. 

As for me, I KNOW what I am experiencing...and I know what I know...but I also know I cannot possibly fully know all that there is to know!!!  ;D  So I continue on, learning and growing, and using what 'feels right' as a basis for my perceptions. 

I so enjoy the feeling of being 'out'...and then sharing what I do with others so they may learn.  It is up to each of us to decide what is 'right' for us to believe in...but you always MUST remember that you cannot gain new experiences easily if you are closed to the possibility of there being anything 'new' to experience!

Skepticism is ok! Just don't close the door completely.....ever!  Thanks again for writing!
-K
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

So the MP3 really works!!  That's great!  I wish u continued success with that.  It seems like we need to vary our techniques, from time to time.  It's funny u mentioned your daughter not wanting to pursue her ability further.  To me, that just seems crazy!  I was thinking about this today and was wondering how many of my friends are interested and I have no clue.  And if they are not interested....then WHY NOT!?! 

When I was reading this latest obe, I was hoping at the end u were going to say your daughter remembered a piece of it.  Oh well.  I wonder if we dream share with someone, would we have to wake them immediately after, so that they would remember??
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

karen659 wrote: Skepticism is ok! Just don't close the door completely.....ever!  Thanks again for writing!
-K
Sure.  This is good advice.  And thanks for your input!  :)
dreamsrock wrote: I wonder if we dream share with someone, would we have to wake them immediately after, so that they would remember??
If such thing really does happen and it is not coincidental in nature then waking them up would be ideal for them to remember the experience.  But then we have to consider the possibility that at the time they might even be awake and completely out of touch with the metaphysical realm.  You would thus, in theory, be dealing with the unconscious version of themselves.

Dream experiments have been conducted in the past, particularly with REM sleep, and some suggested ESP at work...particularly telepathy.  But the veracity of the evidence could not be confirmed.  If you are interested in this and you wish to prove something to yourself then the best thing to do is to conduct experiments on your own or with someone you can rely on.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Can you imagin, I started to research and promote the idea of seeing deads in the phase when I saw my dead cat too (I was 17-18 yo).

BTW, some sounds and devices may work sometimes, but don't be dependent on them. Anyway, it's much easier to do by your own abilities
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I just covered that area in SOBT.  I've tried binaural beats before out of curiosity and they didn't work for me (even with the deferred method).  I found them annoying and in the end I decided that I was so used to entering the Phase naturally that it is probably best to stick with it.

I haven't seen dead animals in the Phase yet, just people that have passed away.  They can be very realistic and seem sentient, but, considering the nature of the Phase, one can't take all that simulated realism at face value.  It could still be subject to the subconscious mind.
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

So the MP3 really works!!  That's great!  I wish u continued success with that.  It seems like we need to vary our techniques, from time to time

Yes, this time it did...I used to use it regularly in the beginning of my travels a few  years ago then got away from using them as I was intensely working with my techniques.  Now, it seems with my busy schedule, I don't have the  ability to 'settle' as easily or the time to really focus on my technique.  So I guess this is just a 'kick start' to get things going again!
It's funny u mentioned your daughter not wanting to pursue her ability further.  To me, that just seems crazy!  I was thinking about this today and was wondering how many of my friends are interested and I have no clue.  And if they are not interested....then WHY NOT!?! 
For her, I'm sure it's because she's young, just starting out in life, and has many other more important tasks and values in her life.  I wasn't ready either at her age, but open to new ideas.  I'm happy knowing that at least she's 'aware' of this ability and 'other life' that should she have or want to have a more 'intense' experience, she won't be afraid of it and knows what it's all about!
  I wonder if we dream share with someone, would we have to wake them immediately after, so that they would remember??
Good point...and yes, IMO, it's MORE likely that they may remember the experience if it is fresh in their memory and not 'dismissed' and forgotten due to lack of interest! :)

Thanks for posting! -K
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

Michael Raduga wrote: Can you imagin, I started to research and promote the idea of seeing deads in the phase when I saw my dead cat too (I was 17-18 yo).

BTW, some sounds and devices may work sometimes, but don't be dependent on them. Anyway, it's much easier to do by your own abilities
Thanks for posting, Michael...and it's funny, that I have seen more of the animals I remember from my early years than any people I know who have passed on!  Actually...I can't recall meeting anyone I knew well who has passed! (I have met people there that 'felt' familiar...but no idea who they were!)

Yes, agreed...as I told dreamsrock, this is a good way I use to 'kick start' my experiences, especially since my life is busier and I don't have the time to do the meditations, reading, and research that I used to do that 'focused' my intentions better.

Its interesting to see that some of my adventures are SO clear and detailed (like the retrievals, etc), others less memorable (many which I don't even write up)...but always, there is something new to learn or experience!

Thanks again for your insight....Karen  (www.karen659.blogspot.com)
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

2011_08_06  153)  Helping a Fearful Child

This is just a short experience I had early this am after waking and moving to my ‘traveling couch’.  I thought I’d still try for the use of the MP3’s to help my ‘becoming aware’, but this time it wasn’t needed!  I did use Jurgen Ziewe’s chanting sounds to relax but that was all.

I found myself ‘awake’ lying on the couch, and being aware of a sense of FEAR!  Not so much for ME being fearful, but fear that was associated with someone quite close to my body as it lay on the couch! 

I didn’t really see this person at first, just felt the fear energies emanating from it, which of course, to be honest, made me just a little bit concerned.  My fear dissipated immediately when realized this was a very small child standing next to me! (He couldn’t have been more than 2 years old, likely less…)

I was at first caught offguard, wondering ‘Now what do I do?!?’ and then I sensed an adult presence also nearby at the bottom of the couch area.  This was a female, clearly seen, short sandy-colored hair and small glasses and petite frame.  I somehow knew she was waiting for this child to know she was there.

I’m not sure how I did it, but turning to face the child I sent love and even tried to hug him with my energies.  He calmed immediately and I told him, “look who’s here!â€
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Yes, there's a lot of surprises in the phase, but I wouldn't waste my time on this situation
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

Michael Raduga wrote: Yes, there's a lot of surprises in the phase, but I wouldn't waste my time on this situation
Thanks, I agree, there ARE always many surprises...however, no time is EVER wasted, IMO, when sharing what we experience! 

I don't always know why things happen, but I do know they all happen for a reason!  As posted by another forum poster,
Reading your blog this morning had me contemplating a number of things I've recently read on projection.  Sometimes people get frustrated with their progress but maybe periods of limitation are not just for the well being of the projector but also for the welfare of deceased people, especially the children.  Imagine if your little one had been drawn to somebody who, in their fear, saw the child as a negative entity and took action accordingly.  Such things surely cannot be allowed to occur!
I have had many chances to help those who need assistance in 'finding their way' to a higher vibration, being held in this 'lower physical vibration' due to various circumstances.  As those who enter the phase, we are perfectly situated to help them...retaining a bit of the lower 'physical' vibration that they can 'see', and guiding them to focus on those of a 'higher vibration' who are waiting for them!

My most favorite one was with a young girl named Stephanie, which can be read here: http://karen659.blogspot.com/2008/04/52 ... g-for.html

I understand your comment about 'not wasting' time in trying to fully understand the specifics of the experience, but I DO think it was worth sharing for others to learn about! :)

Just my two cents...for what it's worth! lol ;D
Karen
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

karen659 wrote: I don't always know why things happen, but I do know they all happen for a reason! 
I'm agree with you. It's another interesting topic to discuss. Some believe that we can do psychological analysis by phase experiences.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Karen do you think the people you meet in the Phase are real people?

Do you control your experience or do you just go with what is happening?
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Alright Jaime!  Glad u made it! :D