Re: General information

Offline meetings of phase practitioners. Cooperate with people in your location
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

General information

Post by Michael Raduga »

Clubs of Phase Practitioners around the World

The purpose the phase practitioners clubs is to make it possible to find like-minded people where one lives in order to meet face-to-face, share experiences with one another, exchange views, theories, and simply keep in touch.

Enthusiasts clubs devoted to the practice and study of phase states (out-of-body travel, lucid dreaming, astral projection, etc.) in cities throughout the world are non-profit associations of people that bring together all those who wish to discuss this subject-matter. Clubs activities include discussion not only on the Internet, but also in real life (at caf
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I'd love to attend a club.  At the moment I'm very busy to set up a club here in London so at present I'm content with discussing the phenomenon in person with local acquaintances.

I am also quite happy to represent the school and teach so, those who need coaching, email me here:
[email protected].
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
salmonies

Post by salmonies »

The club sound great, except i am in Australia or i would have attended one of your schools. The phase method was the only thing that has worked for me with in 3 attempts. Thanks, also some coaching would be good too.