Re: Bo's Blog

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

I have found it is easier to ask what the number is rather than look for it.

On more than one occasion after asking it has been revealed to me and it has been correct.

Allow it to be shown to you.
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

O.K, that sounds great!
I didn't think of that.
Thanks!
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

This morning I had a difficult phase entrance. Without feeling much  -nearly no vibrations- I tumbled out of the bed It was very dark and my consciousness was unstable. I made several weird movements, still half unconscious.
After a few moments I ended up sitting against the bed. It was still dark but consciousness was better and I spoke to myself, said something about the envelope.
I crawled on my hands and knees to the other side of the bed where my bedside table was. Everything looked realistic and the envelope was in it’s place. I picked it up and felt that there was something small and tick in it. I ripped it open and in it was a shiny packaging of a cookie or something like that.
I opened it and found that it was a chocolate. I bit into it and it was delicious. It was with coconut in it.
I was chewing on the chocolate I closed my eyes for a moment to concentrate on the taste. The taste remained the same and there was of course my smacking, but I felt pressure on my head which was building up. I opened my eyes again and the pressure disappeared.
I now came across a little dilemma. Should I eat the whole chocolate or should I start my mission of translocation.
I decided to do the latter and threw the chocolate away.
I stood up and started running with eyes closed. The running didn’t felt natural but I was moving anyway, I felt no walls, no resistance of any kind.
Because of the closed eyes I again felt a foul coming so I opened my eyes but everything remained very dark and I was afraid of losing it.
Normally my experience would have ended there.
I stead of giving up I kept running and opened my eyes as wide as I could.
This apparently helped because suddenly a light appeared at the end of some tunnel (no NDE tunnel)
When I came out of the tunnel I was filled with joy!
I saw a blue ocean wit big waves striking against the rocks. I was on a road of a beautiful rocky coastline. The sight was magnificent
I was on a bus or something, I saw trucks on the road that had problems because of the big waves.
Shortly after this I woke up.

Note:
When I was running to translocate I didn’t think of a particular location.
a few days ago I fantasized Where to I would translocate. In my fantasy I would end up in a 17th century sailing ship on the blue ocean.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Somebody from our forum will be jealous (chocolate story)
When I was running to translocate I didn’t think of a particular location.
Why you didn't have any destination?
Cleareye
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Cleareye »

Funny, I was in the phase this morning, surrounded by chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, a carrot cake, and a bottle of wine...which was also delicious. 
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

Have you checked in the envelope yet to see if what you have seen in the phase bears and resemblance to the picture inside?
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

Have you checked in the envelope yet to see if what you have seen in the phase bears and resemblance to the picture inside?
My boyfriend knows what’s inside but until now-according to him- no connection.
Why you didn't have any destination?
Ofcourse the sailing ship and the ocean was in the back of my mind because i thought of that a few days earlier.
The ocean was there, no ship though  :-\

you know my experiences in the phases were always short and it is because of conditioning. Because it happens every time it becomes a self-reinforcing thing.
So I'm trying to break through that and I notice that these assignments help me. They motivate me and also the envelope helps because I touch it and open it with much more attention than when I touch things mechanically

In the phase i'm still very inexperienced.
Working on it!

Should i strongly visualize the destination or just think of it vaguely like in waking life?
Last edited by Bo on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Should i strongly visualize the destination or just think of it vaguely like in waking life?
Try do not think. Try create a thoughtform of a destination and then focus on it
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

NOVA wrote: I have found it is easier to ask what the number is rather than look for it.
How should I ask for it. Just ask it out loud or lik a pray or...And to whom I must speak, someone I know or not?
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

In which ever way you feel good about.

I just request before I sleep... "Please show me..."

Or you could have the intention and expect to see it in a dream or discover it in the phase maybe in that envelope. Don't "look" for it, just expect it.  However, maybe not even that.  Just go about your business.

I am currently expecting a result.  I will let you know when it appears.
Last edited by NOVA on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

Because of a stressful period in which I had a lot on my mind I postponed phase practice for a while.
Every time when I awoke during this period I couldn’t sleep anymore, Terrible!
Nonetheless I had from time to time vibrations but I guess sleep wasn’t deep enough and I  did not bother enough.

Now things are calmer and I started again with practice.
Yesterday I got the phase.

I felt light vibrations and started to do some indirect techniques, phantom wiggling, imagined movement… suddenly the vibrations got much stronger and I rolled out without trouble.
I opened my eyes and saw the floor.
There were drops of water on the floor which I licked (?) Not munch taste but it felt cold.
I stood up and remembered my intention of doing things right away without deepening in advance.
I tried to make deepening part of plan of action
The room seemed realistic. I turned to the nightstand which was filled with rubbish, again rubbish!
Before I could do anything else I woke up.
I guess starting off without deepening wasn’t a good idea.

Of course it was a long time ago I was in the phase so I felt a bit agitated, not disciplined enough.
Better next time, I’m glad things are calmer now so I’m able to practice again.
robvann
PHASER
PHASER

Post by robvann »

Nice to read of your success.  Sigh, hopefully I'll get there someday :-)
So far I seem to be more of a lucid dreamer.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Lucid dreaming, as OOBEs, is the phase.  It's the same.  The phase can be entered before, during and after sleep.  Some people regard separating from the body an illusion where you subsequently, and usually, encounter a dream replica of familiar surroundings which are often inconsistent with what actually exists objectively.  There is another name for this apart from "out-of-body experience": a wake-initiated lucid dream (WILD) - that includes the illusory separation. 
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

I used to love sleep paralysis because I could than (easily) roll out and enter the phase.
Recently, every time I encounter vibrations and then sleep paralysis I can’t get out anymore.
I struggle and struggle but I can’t move so I wait and do ‘forced falling a sleep’ or try to move a leg, straining brain… or whatever but when I try again vibrations are gone and sleep paralysis to and I’m awake.
When I try to leave the body before sleep paralysis I usually move my real body.

I hate sleep paralysis!
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

I wanted to comment here.

I don't experience sleep paralysis any more, for me I just go when my desire wants to go. With my intent to be some place, sometimes, shows up later when I'm OB.

I notice when I have concerns for my body, in my mind, it interferes with leaving it easily. It's possible to find myself OB, and not realize it with the other part of the mind, i.e. the part that I'm trying to take with me. i.e. the one I believe to be consciousness.

I'm no guru, I have moments when I'm OB and don't know it. When this happens, my body stops all reality based activity until the Phase is over and I return to it. It's my desire and intent to be some place, that I then just find myself there. The deeper my desire to there, the more I find myself there and OB.

My comments given, are always put forward with great respect and compassion to anyone who reads them. (C.King, 2011)
Last edited by CKing71 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be Well Everyone (King, C. 2013)
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

Very early in the morning when falling back asleep I induced vibrations and rolled out. It was so realistic that I thought it was real and moved my real body.
This time it was very easy to roll out and I didn’t feel sleep paralysis.

It was unexpected! I did not scheduled a phase entrance

When I opened my eyes I saw the floor and there were twigs and pine needles scattered as if someone had walked through the room with dirty shoes.

I wore white woolen gloves.
my boyfriend was lying on the bed eagle spread with ducktape around wrists and ankles and it seemed he has been tied up but the tape was cut loose now.
I didn’t think much of it. I realized this scene would only pull me away from my plan of action.

I took of the white gloves and wanted to take of for a run with closed eyes to translocate.
Then I saw the present on the drawer which my boyfriend made me a while ago so I could open it and see what’s inside (I like opening presents and what’s inside is always a surprise in the phase. I use this for motivated deepening. Anyway… that's the idea behind it.

There was again rubbish on the drawer and when I reached for the present I held a cookies packing in my hand. I threw it away, took the present and began to tore it open.

Then I woke up.
I could feel it this time but didn’t do anything about it.

I didn’t deepen enough and didn’t peer
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

I'm fascinated by your experience. I'm really struck with the pine needles on the floor and the dirty shoes.

"When I opened my eyes I saw the floor and there were twigs and pine needles scattered as if someone had walked through the room with dirty shoes." (Bo, Dec. 2011)

In my waking life, last week, the ceiling vent in my bathroom came loose, a storm came through before I noticed it, and pine needles twigs and dirt, had blown in, and were all over the floor, in the sink and on vanity.
Just this past week, I had a vision while in phase, where a man was holding his shoes up, chanting shoes off, shoes off. The shoes were green and brown, I could only see the tops and the man was facing away from me. I thought at first he was trying to tell me his name. Susof, Susof. something like that.

Thanks for sharing Bo, have others who post here had over lapping experiences while Deeping? Sense the shoes off message I got last week, in my waking life, I started cleaning the rooms of my house, where I sleep and what I eat. I started eating spinach and scramble eggs and not much more throughout the day.

Be Well
Be Well Everyone (King, C. 2013)
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

When I opened my eyes I saw the floor and there were twigs and pine needles scattered as if someone had walked through the room with dirty shoes
I have no idea where that came from but neither of the ducktape (However now i think about it, i did use some last week, but not on people :)

Could it be coincidence ;)
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

Not much done lately. The phase seemed far away.
Don’t’ know what the reason is.
maybe I'm not as motivated as in the beginning, maybe it’s not so new anymore and maybe it has nothing to do with all this reasons.

I feel like my sleep is more firm lately and awakenings with consciousness are difficult
I had minor experiences but the last weeks were pretty dull.
I didn’t put much effort into it because of this and also this night I had no intention of any kind.

Yet, this morning I got the phase.

The first time a woke up early in the morning (about 05.00u) and I was very sleepy but I remembered that I thought ‘here I’m lying again without doing anything and letting the good moment passâ€
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

Today I entered the phase like always after light vibrations. I slowly tipped out of bed. I had vision immediately and started to touch the wall. The room was again filled with rubbish and looked strange.
I touched myself, lifted my legs and rubbed my feet. I was wearing woolen socks.
Just before I wanted to translocate the phase disappeared.

I also experienced false awakening for the first time. I remember I woke up and was having trouble looking at the clock. The numbers were too vague so I grabbed my wristwatch to see them more closely and I was surprised it was already so late but it was the phase and I didn’t recognized it. Really weird!

Two days ago I also got vibrations in the night. They were very intense and concentrated around my middle and I awoke with a shock. I often experience this kind of vibrations around my middle. I don’t know what that means.

Because of this shock I felt I was to awake and did nothing else than forced falling asleep.
It didn’t work but I guess I fell back asleep and not long after that I awoke again and felt a sensation of sinking through the bed. I reinforced this feeling and I sank all the way through.
First time I experienced this.
After that I was in a place that had no air. I couldn’t breathe. It was like under water but without feeling wet. I struggled to get out but couldn’t. I was trapped!
It was no fun anymore. Suddenly I got out and could breathe again.
What happened after that I remember only vaguely because I slept for another couple of hours so my memory got buried under other dreams.
It was a strange experience.
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

Today I got vibrations. I could feel them really well. I lay still and waited.
I knew I probably would not be able to roll out because of sleep paralysis so I did nothing yet.
I could feel the vibrations hitting my eyes.
Normally I started to move a leg or so but this time, because I felt vibrations on my eyes, I started looking into them.
I rarely see images so I don’t use it in my cycles of indirect techniques.
But this time when I looked I my eyelids I first saw a light and when I tried to look through it suddenly there appeared a picture. It was a big statue standing high on a building. It was a bit  threatening.
It was really crystal clear and because I did not expected this I was shocked so it disappeared and I was awake.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

It is all about what works for you.  If images are rare and vibrations occur more often, then vibrations is the sensation that you should go with and intensify.  If that light comes back, watch it panoramically until it becomes part of the 'foreground' and you either find yourself in a phase environment or you find the perfect opportunity to move from your physical stencil.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

Thanks Summerlander,

With vibrations and body related sensations I know what to do. Lots of experience, but with emerging images I had no experience so it was a shock to see how clear and bright they can be.
Normally with an obe it is dark in the beginning and usually I see the floor first and then the rest of my room so the visual process is more gradually
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Yes, I know exactly what you mean.  You remind me of when I was lying in bed once and meditating.  I was thinking of nothing but my bedroom ceiling light and kept returning to that thought every time my mind wandered.

I got to the stage where, all of a sudden, I could see a white ceiling and a bulb hanging from it as clear as daylight and yet I still felt the bed beneath me.  This was a complete shock to me.  It didn't even feel like I had opened my eyes because the perspective was as if the bulb was about 15 inches from my face.  It gave me the illusion that I had acquired the perspective near the ceiling.  In that moment of clarity before the image disappeared, I also realised that the object was unlike the lightbulb in my bedroom.

In those days I was very much a novice and I had wondered if the perspective I had acquired was an out-of-body one in the sense that perhaps I was remote viewing the lightbulb that hangs from the ceiling downstairs which is directly beneath my bedroom floor.

It wasn't and I found out when I ran downstairs to remind myself what it looked like.  The bulb and the plaster ceiling in my vision were purely imagined. :o

In the following months, my practice improved when I took heed of Robert Monroe's advice that separation from the body is easier from a rested or refreshed condition (Condition D as he called it) and some sort of sleep or nap was recommended prior to induction.  I started entering the phase and discovered that vision wasn't always present.  I also picked up a few techniques for deepening in my journey of discovery from people with good advice.  I found that I could create vision almost every time by rubbing my hands together and blowing on them at the same time.