Re: Bo's Blog

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Bo's Blog

Post by Bo »

In the morning I woke up from a dream, while i tried to remember it i felt myself slip away into sleep again but stayed conscious.
I felt vibrations and did forced falling asleep, felt sleep paralysis and heard noises.
I Rolled out of the bed and stood up. My vision was blurry in the beginning but the room seemed very realistic. Everything was in its place.
I rubbed my hands but for some reason i always forget peering. I saw my friend lying in bed, my place was empty.
I walked towards the door with the intention to go through it.
When i looked around for the last time i noticed the dressing mirror.

My plan was always to enter this mirror and find myself on the other side in the house I grew up in.
Most of the times when i had an OBE and was in my room there was no mirror and if there was, something was in front of it and when I tried to move the obstacle i woke up.

This time it was in its place and nothing was in my way.
I turned around and i went right at it with determination.
With my head forward I dove into the mirror.
I felt no resistance at all and ended up in a thick gray fog
Then a woke up… >:(
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

I have similar problem. You always forget to do peering and I always forget to do maintaining. My deepening is very good. After applying it, LD seems like real world, it's even hard to do something extra-ordinary. But after that my dream becomes blurier and blurier and I wake up. Sometimes I remember maintaining and sometimes I don't.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Nice Phase experience. Sometimes I forget to maintain too. Hmmm, an obstacle in front of the mirror could be symbolic for you finding it hard to see yourself. But now that there was no obstacle, you may have a better understanding of yourself. Just a possibility. I think that sometimes we could look at things in the Phase as having a deeper and more abstract meaning. The realistic emulations of physical objects could be puns for other concepts...

Anyway...What did the mirror reflect? Or was it non-reflective? I also have a large mirror in the hallway which I use as a portal to get me to other locations. If I project away from home, however, it is a different story.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Your phase entrance.....Doesn't get any easier than that!  thanks!
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

Yeah i would agree that a lot of phase experiences probably have more abstract meanings.

A note on deepening. In a recent phase entry i was in a train and when i sensed it was fading i hit my hand against the side of the train, it made a loud noise and would instantly deepen the experience.  Perhaps the sensations and sound combined helps deepen more.  So maybe clapping your hands would be more effective than just rubbing them together?

Just a thought
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

thanks for the responses

About the obstacle in front of the mirror
I feel that when I’m in the  phase a lot of things distract me from my goal.
Very often when I’m in my “phase-roomâ€
Rudolph
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Rudolph »

I am glad you started a blog, Bo. The reports from others somehow get into my head and get incorporated into my own OBEs.

I find that going OBE gets easier and easier as I get closer to waking up and getting up. But the closer it is to being time to stay up the shorter the exit time is.
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

One week ago and today i got the phase but woke up immediately afterwards, even before i hit the floor.
I woke up from a dream.and tried to remember it.
I felt myself slip back into sleep and did forced falling asleep.
Immediately I felt vibrations. I was feeling very conscious and was thinking about what to do in the phase.
I felt the vibrations scan my body and heard noises.
At the end before they faded away I could feel my eyelids vibrate very fast, like they were crackling
Then I moved and tried to roll out. I felt my body move and i was half out of the bed when the experience stopped
I did it to passively
I guess phase entry is in my mind so easy that i role out of bed in a lazy and sleepy way.
Better luck next time..
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

You're right. And one more thing: it seems you perform separation a little bit later than you should. You should do itimmediately after any unusual sensations upon awakenings
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

Hi
Usually when i try this i‘m in sleep paralysis and can’t move myself.
I have to wait until vibrations ebb away and i can easily separate then.
Maybe that’s just an imagination.
I remember the first time when i found myself in sleep paralysis and struggled violently to get out.
When i think of it…That time was a good phase. It was so realistic that I didn’t realized it.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hey,
I found myself too in a sleep paralisys,and it was so real,this was the first time i experienced SP!
I found myself laying on my back,just sitting in my bed..and i heard footsteps in my room(I was home alone),then i opened my eyes,i looked towards my door with foggy vision but very clear hearing,i saw a child covered with a blanket,heading towards me!For a moment i was scared,but just a fraction of a second,then it hit me,as i am alone at home,no one could be here so i'm in the phase!So i tried to exit right away,but i felt stuck,thet is when i realised i'm in SP a little startled i tried and tired to exit,but felt like my real body wanted to move too,but i was stuck in there...so,what crossed my mind,to succeed the separation process,was to calm down!
So i calmed down,relaxed my entire body,took only a single deep breath and i taught of levitation,and immediately i felt my self getting loose from my body...i was finally free...i was out,but i think i have concentrated and spent so much time and energy to exit,that my phase was over exactlly when i got out:D

Anyways it is preety cool the SP,i would like to experience it again!

wiii
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

Back from holiday. Two months no internet.

Today I entered the phase. It was really hard because I was in sleep paralysis again and I had to struggle a lot before I tumbled out of bed.
I found myself in a room where I used to sleep before the age of six. Later it became the spare room.
I fell on the floor (not immediately, it took longer than normal)
When I opened my eyes I saw the floor and the bed. I touched  my hands and my face which was very real feeling. Then I touched the bed and the sheets. Everything felt real and I said to myself ‘I’m here again’
I stood up and saw the room. It was clear and bright.
On the floor there were bottles of wine and left overs as if a party had been taking place there.
Again waste and rubbish in my phase (what does this mean?)

Then I tried to spin because the longest period ever I was in the phase was after I spinned.
This time however it woke me up.

The experience was again short but it was of good quality.
Maybe I didn’t do enough deepening before I did the spinning.
Again I failed to re-enter the phase (I find this so hard)
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

2 months no internet!?!?!  I don't know if I could handle that....unless if I was on a tropical island.

Re-entering took me a while to figure out.  I've done it 2 different ways.  1- by just laying there after the phase ends and thinking, reviewing it in my mind.  I will suddenly find myself right back.  2- As soon as I feel it fading I will separate again.  Keep trying, you'll get it!
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

The primary problem of this experience isn't deepening, I think. You had no goals, no movements, no plan of actions... After these words it was obvious you would lose the phase: "I stood up and saw the room.".

Why you didn't try this wine?)))
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

The wine did not look appetizing ;)

Yes, I had no plan of action other than trying to stay longer in the phase.
I thought that spinning would do the job and after the spinning I planned to do some more deepening but instead it woke me up.

Usually I have a plan of action. It is to wander around in the house I was born in and maybe see my parents there (they both died).
Each time I had a phase I found myself in the room I was sleeping in at that moment but my phase experiences were always to short to translocate and implement my plan.

So this time I ended up in my old room in the house I grew up in. Why didn’t I took advantage of this opportunity??? I was already in it! I just had to go through the door!

I guess I was surprised and didn’t expected it and forgot about the plan.

Because the experiences are always so short I was figuring out how to stay longer in the phase.

Untill now I had two longer phases. The first was when I phased for the second time in one morning in a way like Dreamsrock wrote (this was the best ever!) and the second time was when I was able to spin.
Actually I jumped up and made a pirouette in the air with my eyes closed. I didn’t come on to the floor but fell for several seconds before I found myself in an other location.
Last edited by Bo on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

This morning I woke up from a vivid and realistic dream. I was surprised but realized in time my condition and tried to roll out. Sleep paralysis… After a few seconds I tumbled out of the bed.
It took like last time too long before I hit the floor. When I opened my eyes the floor appeared.
It was the floor of our bedroom and it looked very real.
I came down with my face towards the bed and could look under the bed. There was a little dust like you would expect and a piece of cloth. It was too dark under the bed to see more.
I banged my forehead on the floor (this was not intended, it just happened). It didn’t hurt but sounded real. Before I could do anything else a woke up.
Quality was good but I had no time do anything at all.
It was a very brief experience.
Better next time
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Congrats on the phase entry.  Try to maintain it next time and keep active with a plan of action.  By the way, Bo, I'm the head of the Phase Managing Department at the OOBE Research Center and I need more volunteers for my project. 

Would you like to help us with our research by becoming a volunteer?  I would send you experiments to perform and all you have to do is report back the results.  This can give you the motivation to enter the phase multiple times in one night and can prolong the experience.  All you have to do is add the tests as a step in your plan of action for the phase.

What do you say?

ps. This goes to whoever else wants to volunteer for experiments. 8)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

I didn’t post all of my phase experiences here but as you can see in my previous posts I’m not a master in phasing.
I’m nevertheless always prepared to help so, Yes, I would.
What do you want me to do?
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I sent you a PM about what to do but perhaps ask Michael if you are ready for that.  Do you think you are ready?
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

I’ve had periods when I entered the phase once and sometimes twice a week.
But like I said, they were usually short experiences.
I wonder if I’m able to perform assignments when I still struggle to achieve my own goals.
so you tell me!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Ok...I'll tell you... ;D

Once or twice a week, eh?  That qualifies.  Send me your name and email address in private and you can get started when I send you the first simple task.

Deepening, maintaining and keeping active in the phase are ways in which you can prolong the experience.  Be confident that you can remain there.  Don't worry or think about returning to the body.  If you foul...re-enter the phase.
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

I entered the phase this morning. More or less like the previous times, only this time I rolled deliberately over to the other side of the bed. Came down on the floor which appeared when I opened my eyes.
I touched the sheets. Everything turned very real and I thought to myself, “where am Iâ€
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

This is useful information for me thank you.  I'm gonna give you the next assignment soon.  Nice one.  It feels weird breathing through a pinched nose, doesn't it?  The reality check is so in your face!  ;D
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

I once got out,tried the pinched nose reality check,and I couldn't breathe,but anyways somehow I felt the phase and i jumped out thru the window!
When I woke up I realise it was preety damn scary...what if I wasn't in the phase....and I live at the 2nd floor! :D
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Gulp!  :o
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

That's why we work with this method in our research program. It would be very usefull to know how often this method really works
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

I have also tried the pinched nose method with varying success, i've also experienced not being able to breathe, but also i remember once i could breath a little but convinced myself that i hadn't held my nose properly allowing for some air flow, and missed the opportunity.
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

This morning I entered the phase in a way similar to previous times.
Because of all the reading on NDE’s and people  who saw things in the operating room (subsequently verified) which they couldn’t see because they were unconscious I wanted to try something like this.
I put a picture ( which I didn’t saw) in an envelope. And put it next to the bed
When I was in the phase and did deepening exercises the first thing came to mind was the envelope.
the envelope was right where it should be which surprised me.
My room looked again very real and I was thinking how incredible it was.
I took the envelope and began to open it. I immediately felt that something else was in it because the envelope felt thicker.
In it were postcards and advertising stuff which was a little disappointing (stupid isn’t it  :))
I opened the window and wanted to jump but I was a little afraid because it looked so real.
I jumped and felt butterflies in my stomach.
I floated down and woke up
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

I have tried similar tests like this, with varying results. I wouldn't give up, although my tests have been pretty inconclusive.  Perhaps try this one, put a playing card somewhere in your room where you cant see it, without looking at it of course, then when in the phase look at it and see if it matches.

My tests involved my sister writing numbers down and me trying to find out what they were, the problem occurs when i try to view the numbers they are always unstable and change or lots of different ones appear. I have noticed though that the first one i see is always correct, then anything after this is just nonsense (but thats just my experience).

Im sure there is some meaning to what you found in the envelope, whether or not it relates to what is actually in there i don't know.
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

Im sure there is some meaning to what you found in the envelope, whether or not it relates to what is actually in there i don't know.
Yes, that's probably true.
stupid of me that I have devoted little attention to it

In the envelope is a picture of an artwork.
It is, without looking, picked from a box of nearly seven hundred images of artworks.
I let the envelope lying there so it becomes part of the deepening