Administrator
Administrator

Discuss Conscious Evolution 2.0

Post by Michael Raduga »

Conscious Evolution 2.0

More info http://books.obe4u.com/?page_id=142
DWNLD http://obe4u.com/files/SOBT.zip
PDF http://obe4u.com/files/evolution2.pdf

This article is not about God, aliens or life after death. It is about a phenomenon that left huge traces to be seen in all these topics, as well as in many others, but usually people cannot see this fact.

I think that sometimes when people claim to see God, aliens or have near death experiences, they made incorrect interpretations of our hidden ability. We should know the truth and think about explanations of the phenomenon. It seems that we are really very close to the next step of our conscious evolution.

Table of Contents:

Part 1. Biblical Astral Travelers

Part 2. Application to Be Abducted by Aliens

Part 3. How to See the Bright Light at the End of the Tunnel while You’re Still Alive

Part 4. Evolution
whiterain

Re: Discuss Conscious Evolution 2.0

Post by whiterain »

cheers michael very interesting stuff. for what its worth, in my most extreme phase experience i 'saw' that we were about to hit a new level of evolution, although ive never been sure whether i can trust what i saw. similar experiences form other people really shocked me and make it seem so much more likely to me. yet another thing on my list to read, thanks again
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

Any thoughts on the 2012 phenomena? I had the idea last night (after reading the evolution part) that perhaps it will be a shift where people will start to have lucid dreams/obe's all the time (like Michael said in this section).

There is a theory that there will be a change in the magnetic field of the earth, and i remember seeing a video where they gave people OBE's by using magnets on their brain. Perhaps a change in the planets field could have a similar affect. Imagine being able to enter that state any time, even when fully awake!
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Ben wrote: So Michael... What do you think the conscious evolution will achieve? Apart from the majority of people being able to create their own virtual reality? Or is that the achievement?
If it so, we cannot predict how it really will look like. Do not use your logic in such things
breadbassed wrote: Any thoughts on the 2012 phenomena? I had the idea last night (after reading the evolution part) that perhaps it will be a shift where people will start to have lucid dreams/obe's all the time (like Michael said in this section).
I bet it will happen. When it will happen - 2012, 2015, 2024 - doesn't matter. Why?
1 - it is the most interesting thing/practice in the world
2 - it is REAL practice. Everybody can do it

More over, now I'm 100% focused on a crazy project that will multiply the amount of practitioners in the world in 100-1000 times (LD/OBE/AP).
Last edited by Michael Raduga on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

I think thats great you have a crazy project going. It should be everyones right to experience such wonderful things and have the ability to enter the phase. I talk about it a lot to my friends but they don't seem to want to try it themselves as far as i know. I don't know why!!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

More over, now I'm 100% focused on a crazy project that will multiply the amount of practitioners in the world in 100-1000 times (LD/OBE/AP).
This is already coming true.  I've met a lot of people who are aware of the phase practice.  My local tattooist is a practitioner himself and uses his ability to be artistically creative.

I have been spreading the word and have been representing the school in my area too.  I also think working towards making the "phase state" term more ubiquitous is a necessity.  I believe that, the more we popularise such broad and pragmatic term, the less people are alienated from the phenomenon.  The popular "lucid dreaming" term doesn't do it justice as those who have never experienced the phase will think it is just about dreaming vividly.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

To me 2012 is just a year like any other.  The Maya calendar doesn't even end in 2012 as some like to claim and even if it did it doesn't mean that the world will end or undergo a major spiritual transformation.  Such predictions are as reliable as "Maya astronomy" (which is really a kind of astrology).  There is no evidence whatsoever that anything cataclysmic or even supernatural will take place by the end of this year. 

Some have tried to use the fact that people are more aware of the phase state as a "sign of the times".  That is nonsense.  Thanks to Keith Hearne, Alan Worsley, Stephen LaBerge, Celia Green and others, the scientific community has been made well aware of the "lucid dreaming" phenomenon.  It is only natural that after almost half a century since the first conclusive experiments people would catch up in larger numbers with what science already knows.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.