Re: Blackout into sleep!

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Blackout into sleep!

Post by wiii »

Hello,Mr Raduga i have a question?
I have had LD's only by now,but i know it was the phase,for som reason i didn't get those LD's lately, i just go to bed with an intention to enter in the phase and i just blackout into sleep,and i wake up in the morning!
I do not know where this problem is coming from and how do i solve it!

wiii
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Are u setting the alarm for 6 hrs? 
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

I've been having problems having LD's recently too, it can be frustrating but remember it will happen sooner or later.

Maybe there is something in the air? Or some other forces that are preventing it happening as much around this time?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

It is a normal situation

1 - I've said a lot of times about breaks. You can overcome it only by a break (5+ days).

2 - it is a drowback of becoming conscious in a dream: you cannot control it. Learn indirect techniques
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

dreamsrock wrote: Are u setting the alarm for 6 hrs? 
I am not using any alarms!
Michael Raduga wrote: It is a normal situation

1 - I've said a lot of times about breaks. You can overcome it only by a break (5+ days).
But if go to bed only with the intention to enter the phase only if i catch a moment,and during the night i only sleep,it does not count as a break?I mean i cannot even try indirect techniques,i just blackout into sleep and wake in the morning!
I guess if i don't try indirect techniques,and if i don't get the phase,it is a break!
I am waiting for an opinion:D
Thanks MR. Raduga

wiii
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Breaks mean NO INTENTION at all. It is the primary goal.

You will see results in a few of days
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

I saw last night what you mean now!
I was tired as hell,i got into bed and i had no intention at all to achieve the phase!
And i got a flash of an LD I met my deceased grandmother,and i talked to her,but just for a minute,i knew it was a dream,i had becam slightly lucid and then normal dreaming continued,but i only remember clearly what she said to me!So it was a minut of LD could be cause i got no intention at all?
I asked her how is it there where she was and she anwered,son it is not easy here,neither there!I know what she meant ''THERE'' it was real life,somehow i knew that she reffers to this! It was ok anyway..and then we talked a little more until i found myself in another place!!
akiraeomer

Re: Re: Blackout into sleep!

Post by akiraeomer »

I've been having problems having LD's recently too, it can be frustrating but remember it will happen sooner or later.
Various kinds of Homeland 2 DVD store where you can buy the latest online DVDs series securely!