Re: Chris' Phase Experiences

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

It's ok to use an alarm though, especially if you find it hard to wake up at the time that you want to wake up.  After a few times your brain should get a good idea.  You are doing well, Chris.  Keep reviewing the new SOBT.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Day 3 - The Conscious Dream!

Post by Chris_ld »

Hmm phase experience in 3-5 days? Yeah right I thought, but with a little hope left.

Third night, did like the book said, failed to notice some of my awakenings, but I still got a phase experience wohoo!

I went to bed 23.00 and my alarm woke me up 05.00. I actually did an obsserving images technique for 10 seconds just to see if something would happend, because I did remember that I had had a dream right before waking up, but I got up instead.
I sat up in my bed and wondered what I was going to do during these 3 or 50 minutes.
I am not afraid of the darkness, but sometimes it gives me the creeps, so I decided to conquer that fear and go down to the kitchen in complete darkness to grab something to drink.
Because in the phase I will probably see really scary things, so why not get prepared?
I did and it wasn't scary at all, then I just went back to sleep.

I noticed alot of awakenings, although I moved on everyone of them...
Then I heard some screaming, and all I saw was darkness and I know that my room isn't pitched dark and the screaming sounded like my parents, so I got a little worried and I got out of bed. (I actually suspected that I was in the phase by now, but wasn't sure)
I heard my dad scream "Noo, look at the roof. Ice everywhere! It's going to damage our house"
I didn't believed my eyes, because snow and ice isn't very likely to happend in Sweden right now.
I thought "Hey ok it might be a dream, let's count my fingers" I counted to 6 fingers on one hand, and then I saw a seventh one and I got really happy.

I realised now that this was a dream, however I didn't used deepening or mantaining techniques, so it ended up in a dream that I was more aware of, but it was controled of my dreamself so to speak. Instead of going to a cool place or exploring the dream, I helped my dad get rid of the ice with telekinesis and I jumped out of the window and flew up to the toproof and showed of my telekinesis skills to some random dream characters and instead of dreaming aware or totally unaware, I started to believe that it was my reality.
I am not going to tell you what happend in my more vivid but normal dream, but I can tell you that it involved telekinesis, le parkour and me showing of my dream skills on a party...
I woke up again 08.00 and the reason was that I had started to breathe through my mouth so it was all dried up, I swalloed to get some saliva and started to breathe through my nose. I observed the blackness infront of my eyelids, but nothing happend.
When I tried to get up to write this down, it was really hard to move my body, but the numbness faded away.

It took me 3 days to get this kind of experience after have started using SOBT again.
And I have had a really long dryspell using other techniques...

So this is a big step for me :D
Last edited by Chris_ld on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAm-kbzT ... re=related
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Day 4 - Moving.. Let's Skip it?!

Post by Chris_ld »

I had a little trouble falling asleep so when I woke up to my alarm I was really tired and all I wanted was to go to sleep again. But I did got out of bed and walked around my house I actually played some guitar as well, then I just went back to bed.

On my awakenings I was only thinking "Ah I moved then I have failed and have to go back to sleep".
It never occured to me that I should still do an attempt.
So the next night instead of focusing on not moving, I will try to remember to do an attempt on every awakening.

I had some vivid dreams afterwards and I did got lucid for a short moment, but I got distracted by things in the dream so I lost the lucidity.
Last edited by Chris_ld on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Day 5 - The Conscious Daydream

Post by Chris_ld »

Okay did the normal routine, but when I was going back to sleep I couldn't fall asleep again.
And when I did I wasn't able to notice my awakenings...
I guess things like this happens from time to time.
Better luck next time.

One interesting thing did happend though.
When I was trying to go back to sleep I was laying completely still and focused on my breathing and I started to think random stuff and suddenly I was dreaming.
But this wasn't vivid at all, but still more vivid than a normal thought, so I think this was a dream in some other stage than REM.
I could focus on my body or my thought and there by change my awareness on different places, which was pretty cool. And I even talked to some dream eh.. thought-characters.
But because of the lack of vividness that I want, I got up instead. Which I regret now...
Last edited by Chris_ld on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Day 6 - Insomnia

Post by Chris_ld »

Before going to bed I watched a movie (Watchmen). Then I went to bed laying on my back and started to count down from 100 to 0 with each breath to relax, and I lay completely still, because I knew that if I moved I would have not been able to fall asleep. Eventually I did fall asleep.
I did the normal deffered method and then... I wasn't able to fall asleep again!

So I have been awake since then.

I have pracctised lucid dreaming or phase for 3 years now, so I am used to WBTB every night.
But I have to find a way to fall asleep again... Just to see if it makes any difference I am going to stay away from electronics and bright lights one hour before i go to bed normally.

It should be mentioned that I still use an app. But not to wake me up, just to track my sleep cycles and REM.
I use Iphone's Singularity Experience, so it can make graphs and stuff =)

Edit: I know now why I wasn't able to fall asleep... For some reason I started to associate my attempts with me laying on my back.
And I normally sleep on my side, so that was my misstake.
Last edited by Chris_ld on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Day 7 - Noticed Awakenings!

Post by Chris_ld »

This night I didn't only noticed some awakening after going back to sleep again.
I noticed ALL of my micro awakenings!
I went to bed 22.00 and I woke up naturally at 02.30 and I thought the time was 04.00 because that's normally when my brain wakes me up, some minutes before I set my alarm for the deffered method. But not this time, now I was just aware of my awakening and I just fell back to sleep.
Then I had a vivid dream and woke up again. Next time was when my alarm woke me up, but I didn't got up because I was afraid that if I did I wouldn't have been able to fall asleep again.
I then woke up on my side and I had closed eyes and lay still and I was super excited.

I had finally noticed an awakening to do an attempt on. I tried to imagine a cell phone in my hand and that I got up, but nothing happend so I started cycling indirect techniques:
Imagine hand rubbing, observing images and listening in. Sometimes it felt like something might had occured so I tried to amplify it, but nothing happend. So I fell right back to sleep.

I then had lots of dreams about me in my bed, for som reason I didn't did any attempts here or even a single reality check... If I had done any of these I think I have realised that it was the phase.

I also marked all of my remembered dreams and awakenings on the Singularity Experience app and I saw on the graph that I was in the middle of REM every single time.
So tomorrow when I notice an awakening I will make an attempt on every single one of them!
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Your going great if you are noticing all these awakenings... The only problem I can see is that you seem to be aware what time it is. Is this because you are getting up and checking the time once you fail the techniques?

The best thing to do is lay still in bed and not move the entire night so when you awaken just try the techniques and if you fail go back to sleep. The problem with getting put of bed is that your chances of entering the phase are much lower since you want to trick your body in thinking that it is not actually awake. When you get up you tell it to be more awake during awakenings... That's exactly what you don't want... Also just wondering what time it is can affect your success since thinking about anything except for the techniques themselves hinders you.

Also about having dreams about being in bed. I have those dreams all the time. They ussually occur when I want to get up for the day yet decide to have a bit more sleep first... I then dream of being in bed browsing the web on my iPad. One time this actually caused me to become lucid since a had a 20 inch iPad (in real life they are 7.9 inches)

Anyway good luck in your future attempts!!! remember knowing the current time of awakening has no importance... What is important is that you try the techniques with a fully focused mind and know that you can succeed.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Chris_ld »

Thanks for telling me 12padams = D And good luck to you too!
The reason to that I know what time it is, is that I use the app Singularity Experience to tracking my movement in bed and that way calculate or guess when rem is, and on every awakening I press a button on that app to tell it that I have either woke up or had a dream so I can see that the graph work. And I also check the time real quick.
But now when I know that it does, this action isn't really neccessary anymore, so I wont do that and just make attemps on the awakenings instead.

Here's a picture of the graph of this nights awakenings: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/195/graft.png/ This is a graph of my movement during sleep, but it still works as a way to see my sleep stages.
Last edited by Chris_ld on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Ah I used to love those sleep graphs... I found they worked well until I attemted staying still. Since phase entry involves tricking your body into thinking you haven't awoken by staying still you actually trick the sleep graph as well... At one point I had my eyes fully open and looked at the time while remaining still. When morning came the graph told me that I was in a deep sleep at the time I was fully awake but not moving.

The way the graph works is that if your awake or dreaming you actually move a lot. When your in a deep sleep you don't move... In other words by altering this natural pattern and attempting to enter the phase it will say that your in deep sleep while your actually awake. The fact that these graphs also work off timers means that the incorrect awake to deep sleep reading will interfere with the other sleep stages.

Technically if you can trick the sleep graph software there's a good chance your doing well tricking your body. If the sleep graph is accurate however this means that your either not doing a good job of tricking your body onto thinking the mind is awake or the software has a fantastic algorithm.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Chris_ld »

I didn't fully understand your post :p But I only use this graph for fun it doesn't really help me.
So I am going to focus on conscious awakenings for now on :D

Thanks for the help, I might need some more before I can reach the phase = )
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Day 8 - Two Attempts!

Post by Chris_ld »

This night I managed to do something that I thought was impossible for me to do before.
I noticed one awakening, fell asleep with the intention to notice one more, and I did!
Usually I wake up when I have to get out of bed, but this night I had two chances to get to the phase.

Although both of the attempts was unsuccesful.
On the first attempts I woke up with closed eyes and I lay completely still, I tried to imagine a cellphone in my hand, but no sensations occured and I also imagined myself getting out of bed, but nothing happend. Then I started cycling indirect techniques. I think I thought about how to do them for too long so that might have been the problem, but still no sensations occured.

The second attempt went the same way. I was a little dissapointed, but I am going to read the instructions again and see what I did wrong.

I might try just to get up instantly on one of these awakening in future, maybe I can separate that way.
I know that separation should come intutively, but it have never happend so I might just take a chance.

I also noticed now that I only cycled two times................................ I should have done four cycles!

And I might also have foccused to much one what was going on and not on the techniques themself...
So I am going to start pracctise cycling techniques during the day as well.
Last edited by Chris_ld on Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Day 9 - Problem found..

Post by Chris_ld »

I didn't even set an alarm or an Iphone to track my sleep.
This night I just had pure natural sleep =)

But I still noticed my awakenings. I remember that I woke up 5 times and I did attempts on two of them. But I found out why I can't have successful attempts...
On every awakening I was laying in a weird position, so right when I woke up I moved and switched position. I did four cycles of indirect techniques, but I need to pracctise them more during the day, because it's my mind is still not crystal clear about how to do them upon awakening.

And the next nights I will be going to bed really late, because of the weekend.
So I am not sure if I will still be able to notice my awakenings.
But on Monday I will at least be back =D

Sweet phases!
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Day 10 - Hangover

Post by Chris_ld »

I slept on a sofa at my friends house after a fun party, and I woke up in the middle of the night after a very vivid dream and I decided to make an attempt.
I observed the images behind my eyelids and it looked like blurry clouds was swirling and I tried to amplify the picture, but nothing happend. So instead I tried to listen in and I didn't hear anything special. For some reason I started to imagine that I was on a party and talked to some girls
and suddenly I heard and felt my own voice and was standing next to those two girls.
They asked if I was all right and told me that I had zoned out for a bit, so I believed them...

Even though I didn't got to control this phase experience I found a new indirect technique that I can use, because I remember the exact sensations that I got while doing it.
And besides that it was still a great party haha.

I am going to keep making attempts on my awakenings. See you soon!
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Day 11 - Doubt

Post by Chris_ld »

I was so close this time!
I woke up in the middle of the night I just went through the techniques without really caring, so I didn't do them properly. Probably because I have been doubting that I will succeed on each attempt.
But when I woke up next time I remembered that on my last awakening I was laying on the floor!
So I was already in the phase, but I just had a negatve attitude...

I have to motivate myself more before falling asleep.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Day 12 - Laying still

Post by Chris_ld »

This night while going to bed I lay on my back and just did some breathing and relaxation exercises
this took me about 30 minutes. But while doing this I felt small vibrations in some of my body parts and that was a sign that my body started to get completely relaxed.
Then I fell asleep unconsciously. I had a vivid dream and then I woke up and I was laying still and had closed eyes. Even though I felt that my body was completely numb I still didn't had the feeling that I usually have when I know that I am going to succeed. But I still did an attempt but nothing happend. I looked on the clock just to know for how long I had slept, and I had slept for less than 2 hours!

I was a little surprised that I had noticed this awakening, because this is the first micro awakening I could have, but I think the reason was that I was very aware of my eyelids before falling asleep.

I am going to do the same meditation tomorrow, and on the awakening I am going to do the indirect techniques correctly and that might just be enough.
Last edited by Chris_ld on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Day 13 - Separated in my Bedroom!

Post by Chris_ld »

Yes! I was actually starting to lose my motivation... but this morning I had my most vivid phase experiences yet!

I was out in a club and didn't planned to do any attempt, and I went to bed 03.00
I woke up 10.30 and was really tired, but I got up and ate breakfast and then I went to bed again 11.30. I read some pages from a book, untill I got tired and then I started to meditate myself to sleep. I fell asleep unsconscously but I accidently noticed an awakening, I remembered that I was really excited because I had that feeling that my awareness was in another kind of state.
Kind of hard to explain, but anyway in this state every thought feels vivid.
I started to observe the space behind my eyelids and I saw lot of stars in different colors.
Then I tried to do my imagine sound (my voice) technique and I heard my voice in my head really vivid. I actually imagined some bird sounds and all kinds of sounds, even a girl's moaning sound..  ::)

Then everything stopped and I went out of bed, kind of dissapointed. I felt that my awareness was different somehow. I looked around my room and I saw that my bed was upside down in another corner of the room that it usually is, and I was like "Wait what YES!!".
I didn't perform deepening or mantaining techniques... so this phase experience was only about 4 minutes.
Anyway I went out of my house and saw some people walking, I asked them where they were going and they replied "Are you kidding? to the greatest party in town of course!"
This was interesting so I asked if I could join them, but when they had replied and when we went over the street, I woke up...
I made an attempt chain this experience, but as usual nothing happend.

This was still a fun experience, because it got me motivated again but I have to remember to do deepening and mantaining and maybe these experiences can last longer.
Last edited by Chris_ld on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Dear practitioners,
Please, take a part in our new experiment (NDE simulation):
http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=7

Report results to [email protected]
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Chris_ld »

I would love to try this. But right now I am not having any luck, because I can get a phase experience fairly often if I use indirect techniques, but it doesn't last for very long.

But I have noticed that a Direct technique combined with the deffered method makes it much more vivid, so I am trying to that on weekends and indirect methods without deffered method on weekdays.

But when I have the chance I will try it out.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I normally use the deferred method too but I have also had extremely deep phase experiences from the indirect method.  I don't think the way you enter the state matters much.  In the end, once you are there, you can always deepen it to your satisfaction.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Chris_ld »

Summerlander wrote: I normally use the deferred method too but I have also had extremely deep phase experiences from the indirect method.  I don't think the way you enter the state matters much.  In the end, once you are there, you can always deepen it to your satisfaction.
Maybe so, but I see the phase as a dream, because I have never been able to enter the phase without being in REM. And I just read about Hobson's theory on dreams, which said that:

The chemical system in the brain that make us crtical during the day or aware is called the aminergic system (serotonin and norepinephrin), and the system that takes over when we dream is called the cholinergic system (acteylkolin).

When we dream there is obviously an increase of the cholinergic system, but there is a decrease of the aminergic system, which is why we can accept odd events happening in the dream.

We normally remember our dreams when the cholinergic system decrease and the aminergic system increase, which can make us more aware of the dream and sometimes lucid and because we are then on the awake/asleep treshold it's very easy to wake up.

But when we apply the deffered method and wake up in REM we increase the aminergic system and we actually set the REM on hold, because the brain needs the REM, so the next time we fall asleep, about 30-60 minutes later, we will experience a much more vivid REM-period.

And if this is correct then, in theory, the direct method combined with the deffered method should make us more aware and the dream more stable. Because the direct method makes us go to the dream with a high activity of the aminergic and the chloinergic system.

But with the indirect techniques we will sleep normally first which will make the aminergic system decrease and we will therefore not be as aware as if we would have been if we used direct techniques.

But with pracctise you might be able to control this, but I don't seem to based on this morning attempt:

I had a normal dream, then I woke up. I was aware of that I had woke up and I started to see flashes of light and stars.
I then started to hear weird sounds and I noticed that it was sound associated with my thoughts, so I could control what sound I wanted to hear and hear it vividly. I imagined that I heard a bird singing it's song to me and I tried to stand up, but when I moved I was afraid that I had just ruined the attempt. (Later when I woke up I realised that I was in fact dreaming).
So I quickly lay down in bed again and tried the teleporting/jumping technique I was immediatelly in a dream in another scene.
I saw a big building, looked like an old tempel. I looked at my hands and my body and I was sure that this was a dream.
I started to think about deepening, so I rubbed my hands and thought "ok this dream hopefully will last".
But I didn't do more deepening and maybe that was the problem.

I then saw Tyra Banks and I really wanted to have sex with her :/ :S In real life I know that sex probably will ruin the lucid dream, but in this dream I didn't care, I couldn't control mt emotions. And me and her had our little fun, but I lost the lucidity...

Maybe with more deepening and the ability to resist sudden temptations this dream would last longer.
But in any case I will pracctise indirect techniques on weekdays and direct + deffered method on weekends.
Last edited by Chris_ld on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Back to SOBT

Post by Chris_ld »

It has been a while since I last was here, although I have become much more experienced with dreams, much more patient and calm when it comes to relaxing my mind and body and improved in many ways. Now I usually just go to bed and meditate myself to sleep and later in the night find myself in a dream, very aware and vivid, sometimes lucid. But after recieving the mail and watching the phase documentary I got motivated to read the update of SOBT and start practise actively again.

I was surprised to see my old experience as a reference in the book though, Raduga you had my permission of course, but I had totally forgot about it. :))

But anyhow, I will read the PDF and start sharing my experiences.

See you ^-^

EDIT:

Here is how I understand the routine.

Go to bed at my normal bedtime (around 22:00) then sleep for 6 hours and then get up and stay up for 3-50 minutes.
Then go back to bed and go back to sleep and affirm to lay still upon awakening.

Separation. Always start out by feeling for strange sensations, if you feel any, don't start doing indirect techniques, just get out of bed.
If there are no obvious strange sensations, start cycling indirect techniques.

If nothing happens, just go back to sleep and repeat the steps starting from Separation.
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

Welcome back.
Sometimes we need to go before we can return.

Be Well
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Chris_ld »

Thank you CKing71. And yeah you are right. :)

Well this morning I woke up and couldn't make myself get out of bed and I think I dozed off for a few minutes, then I woke up again and this time I got out of bed.
But now when I think back I realized that I missed a perfect oppurtunity to start cycling indirect technques... :(

Instead I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and then got back to sleep.

I fell asleep really deep and my next awakening was at the time I had to get up on, although I had a really vivid dream, that as usual I was VERY aware of, sort of like being awake and having full control but then later on realizing that it was just a dream. This is the kind of progress that I have made in my years of practise, I no longer have dreams that I recall upon awakening because I re-remember them, I already remember them because I experienced them and instead wake up with an Aha-moment each morning.

This is great and entertaining but a little weird, because who am I while dreaming if I think that I am controling it but isn't aware? It's a strange feeling... :o

Tomorrow morning I will perform a new attempt and, try to get into the habit of look for signs of separation and cycling indirect techniques on every awakening.

Bye for now! ^-^
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Chris_ld wrote:
Summerlander wrote: I normally use the deferred method too but I have also had extremely deep phase experiences from the indirect method.  I don't think the way you enter the state matters much.  In the end, once you are there, you can always deepen it to your satisfaction.
Maybe so, but I see the phase as a dream, because I have never been able to enter the phase without being in REM. And I just read about Hobson's theory on dreams, which said that:

The chemical system in the brain that make us crtical during the day or aware is called the aminergic system (serotonin and norepinephrin), and the system that takes over when we dream is called the cholinergic system (acteylkolin).

When we dream there is obviously an increase of the cholinergic system, but there is a decrease of the aminergic system, which is why we can accept odd events happening in the dream.

We normally remember our dreams when the cholinergic system decrease and the aminergic system increase, which can make us more aware of the dream and sometimes lucid and because we are then on the awake/asleep treshold it's very easy to wake up.

But when we apply the deffered method and wake up in REM we increase the aminergic system and we actually set the REM on hold, because the brain needs the REM, so the next time we fall asleep, about 30-60 minutes later, we will experience a much more vivid REM-period.

And if this is correct then, in theory, the direct method combined with the deffered method should make us more aware and the dream more stable. Because the direct method makes us go to the dream with a high activity of the aminergic and the chloinergic system.

But with the indirect techniques we will sleep normally first which will make the aminergic system decrease and we will therefore not be as aware as if we would have been if we used direct techniques.

But with pracctise you might be able to control this, but I don't seem to based on this morning attempt:

I had a normal dream, then I woke up. I was aware of that I had woke up and I started to see flashes of light and stars.
I then started to hear weird sounds and I noticed that it was sound associated with my thoughts, so I could control what sound I wanted to hear and hear it vividly. I imagined that I heard a bird singing it's song to me and I tried to stand up, but when I moved I was afraid that I had just ruined the attempt. (Later when I woke up I realised that I was in fact dreaming).
So I quickly lay down in bed again and tried the teleporting/jumping technique I was immediatelly in a dream in another scene.
I saw a big building, looked like an old tempel. I looked at my hands and my body and I was sure that this was a dream.
I started to think about deepening, so I rubbed my hands and thought "ok this dream hopefully will last".
But I didn't do more deepening and maybe that was the problem.

I then saw Tyra Banks and I really wanted to have sex with her :/ :S In real life I know that sex probably will ruin the lucid dream, but in this dream I didn't care, I couldn't control mt emotions. And me and her had our little fun, but I lost the lucidity...

Maybe with more deepening and the ability to resist sudden temptations this dream would last longer.
But in any case I will pracctise indirect techniques on weekdays and direct + deffered method on weekends.
Thanks for all the information, it is very enlightening! 8)
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Chris_ld »

Glad you found it helpful. :)

Ah well this night I learned that no matter how tired you are, NEVER USE THE SNOOZE FUNCTION.
It only makes you more tired and makes you wake up exhausted... And well I forgot many dreams because of this as well.
I do remember though that I was too lazy to get up to use the defferered method or WBTB though, so perhaps I should adjust my bedtime as well..

Tonight I am gonig to watch Hansel and Gretel on the cinema so I will probably be too tired tomorrow morning as well, but we'll see.
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Chris_ld »

Later bedtime last night because of a cinema visit, although I had some really vivid dreams in the later morning, but no lucidity.

I had one vivid uncomfortable dream, I was being hunted because I had killed alot of people in a mall, it was nightmarish because of all emotions.

Later in the morning I had a vivid sex dream instead, that was much more pleasant too experience obviously. Not going into details here. ::)

On some of the awakenings I had this morning, I atleast had indirect techniques on my mind, but I fell asleep shortly after, so it would indeed be better if I just try to look for signs of separations immediatelly or even just taking the chance of getting out of a possible false awakening.

Bye now.
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

Chris ld
No other, can interpret your dreams, or your life experiences, in or out of body, that is always and will always be your work to do, should you decide to accept it as your own. One cannot place upon another, the meaning behind the knowledge that streams and erupts, around us all, all the time for that matter.
Guilt is not as fun, for example, as erotic-desires are, but they tend to go hand in hand. Guilt and Desire that is. Whenever one talks about anything or even thinks about things. It is translated and interpreted then understood in our minds, i.e. the meaning behind the words are, understood.
Having extrodary sexual encounters, with being and nonbeing, some more developed than, say, I myself is my impetus behind my OOB travels.
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

SekThtrth
Wrote in back in 2011 of experiences with the hollow earth concept and in regard what we think of as aliens. It is not necessary to study history in-depth, here within this forum, however, it may-be important, to you, to know how your own ideas materialize from within and how they are influenced you and the others. Many conditioning methods were imprinted and imparted to us before we were born into this particular life experience.
Vril, the Power of the Coming Race is an 1871 novel by Edward Bulwer-Lytton, originally printed as The Coming Race. Many readers[not specific enough to verify] believe that its account of a superior subterranean master race and the energy-form called "Vril" is accurate, to the extent that some theosophists[who?] accepted the book as truth. A popular book, The Morning of the Magicians (1960) suggested that a secret Vril Society existed in pre-Nazi Berlin.
Down loaded on 03022013 from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vril
Maria Orsic, also known as Maria Orschitsch was a famous medium who became the leader of the Vril Gesellschaft. She was born in Vienna (Austria). Her father was a Croatian immigrant from Zagreb, her mother was from Vienna.
Down loaded on 03022013 from: http://battleofearth.wordpress.com/2009 ... l-society/
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Chris_ld »

I wasn't planning on doing any attempt this morning, however you can't stop experiences from happening. :)

And I had an interesting False Awakening this morning.

I saw my dad walk into my room and he set my alarmclock to make sure that I got up in the later morning, and then I remember seeing my television start and my next dream started from there. When I then woke up I saw that my alarm clock had been moved so I had probably really seen my dad set my alarm, but accidently fall back to sleep again.

This is not the first time a FA like this have happened, so this shows the importance of really suspecting each awakening as a dream.

So from now on I will try to get into the habit of really checking if I am awake on each awakening, and in the end that might be enough for me to induce a phase experience every morning, since it is so common to me.

Bye!