Re: Chris' Phase Experiences

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Chris' Phase Experiences

Post by Chris_ld »

Hey! I started to read the SOBT book 2 weeks ago, and I love it!
I got 6 lucid dreams that were more vivid than what I have ever had, 3 of them were in a row the same week :D The routine I use is:
I set an hour alarm clock to wake me up 6 hours later, and when I woke up I go to the bathroom and then back to the bed. Once in bed I create a strong intention to be aware of my awakening and to start with indirect techniques. Then I wake up and if I move I do forced falling asleep, then I use indirect techniques (Observing images, listening in, phantom wiggling and hand visualizing).
Often I just find myself standing in another room and then I use deepening techniques and this is what I have accomplished in 2 weeks :) This Friday morning I got a lucid dream that felt like reality and lasted for 5 minutes because I didn't use deepening enough.

I love these techniques because they don't depend on luck and I know that, if I just do everything correctly it WILL work! I ended my phase streak last night because I did not sleep long enough, and I usually can't lucid dream in the weeks for some strange reason.
But I trust these techniques and tonight I will make a new attempt to get a lucid dream.

Chris.
Last edited by Michael Raduga on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAm-kbzT ... re=related
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Do not use the method every day. 3-4 days per week is a limit for first 1-2 years of practice.

It means you still make mistakes. It is much better to control process and separate in the place you wnat or in your room.

Use the forced falling asleep not only in the beggining of an attempt, but if some techniques aren't work. If you will understand it, all techniques will work almost every time. It means the phase, as you should understand.
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Chris_ld »

Ok! Thank you for that reply, then the problem is solved xD I don't pracctise on weekends and it's 4 times a week x)
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Chris_ld »

Ok this time when I tried the indirect techniques I heard a high pitched noise, I started to listen in and the noise become louder, but then it were in the same volume for some seconds, so I started to phantom wiggle my arm and the noise started to get even louder. I tried to get out of bed, but nothing happend. This was only my second cycle, but for some reason I stopped, in that moment I just ddn't care because it's booring to do something that don't seem to work, like the bok say 
So I just got up from bed and I guess I was still in my physical bed room...
But instead of giving up I should have continued listening in and if that don't work either I should have continued with my cycles.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Just understand that it was already the phase...  You were lying in the phase.
You shouldn't give up, you almost did it.
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Chris_ld »

Are you kidding me ?!  :-[
Well then I am happy and extremely motivated.
Then I understand how real the phase is  :o
This night I will succeed
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Chris_ld »

Ok this time when I started to use the indirect techniques it was like my body turned itself off, and automatically got to sleep because I had sore muscles from the workout in the previous day.
I will make a new attempt next night, but then I will rest for 3 days, seems like deffered method isn't good for a whole week, but it's ok for some days.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Chris_ld wrote: Well then I am happy and extremely motivated.
Then I understand how real the phase is  :o
It is very simple: ANY performance of ANY techniques, ANY unreal sensations upon awakenings mean the phase! I can gurantee it

When you will get it in your mind, you will use these situations every time.
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LawPaw »

Michael Raduga wrote: It is very simple: ANY performance of ANY techniques, ANY unreal sensations upon awakenings mean the phase! I can gurantee it

I'm finding the most difficult part is seperating before it's too late. 

I do the indirect techniques, feel my phase body, but then wait to long and exit back to my body before fully seperating.

I think the reason that I usually only teleport out is because I don't realize how fully I am already in the phase and my desire to be out of my body just teleports me out.

I've been training on seperating immediately upon feeling real movements with phantom movements.  I think that is key.
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Chris_ld »

LawPaw wrote:
Michael Raduga wrote: It is very simple: ANY performance of ANY techniques, ANY unreal sensations upon awakenings mean the phase! I can gurantee it

I'm finding the most difficult part is seperating before it's too late. 

I do the indirect techniques, feel my phase body, but then wait to long and exit back to my body before fully seperating.

I think the reason that I usually only teleport out is because I don't realize how fully I am already in the phase and my desire to be out of my body just teleports me out.

I've been training on seperating immediately upon feeling real movements with phantom movements.  I think that is key.
Yeah me too :/ But when you feel that the sensation is real enough just get up don't worry about moving your physical body at this moment. My misstake was even worse I got up in the phase, but I still thought it was reality and got to bed again and fell asleep.
I remember now that my room looked a little different than it usually do, so i was indeed the phase... :D

And Michael... Is it ok if I pracctise deffered methods for 3-4 day per week and on the other three days I can pracctise, IF I notice my awakenings or should I just sleep normally these days? Because I will probably notice some of my awakenings and be very tempted to pracctise.
If the answer is no, why should a pracctioner only do pracctise 3-4 days ?

Edit: You answered this question in another thread =(
I will miss the phase x( I'll be back in three days. See you !
Last edited by Chris_ld on Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Guys, a very simple tip for separation process:
- do it by the body in which you feel techniques. Do not come back to the real body sensations
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Chris_ld »

Sorry... xD

I swear I did not have ANY intention to lucid dream this time.
But I just woke up and fell asleep for some time and then I find myself in the dream, out of shock I woke up. I heard the tv in the phyiscal world, opened my eyes and looked at the clock.
I had slept for 6 hours.
I closed my eyes and I started to think about random stuff.
I imagined that I was walking in a house with some people and for a split second it felt like I was there. Then I heard the tv again and then I was in the vivid thought again andI kept doing this. Suddenly I was only in the thought, that was now a real experience o_O I was in the phase, but I didn't use deepening techniques  because I was not prepared to enter the phase on this day...
Why was I not prepared? Well because it wasn't intentional ^^
Last edited by Chris_ld on Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

There is one other reason: deepening and maintaining must be your habits in the phase. You have to do it automaticly.

You need regular practice for it
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Chris_ld »

I am having a dryspell ...
I know that it is wasy to go to the phase, I understand more and more, but I used to notice my awakenings easily. Now when I know that is the only thing I need to do in order to go to the phase, I have in some weird way convinced myself that it is hard. But the reason can also be because I haven't actually taken a real break from the phase just one day, because I noticed my natural awakenings without the deffered method when I didn't thought about.
I allways have a really strong intention to notice my awakening and truly believe it , maybe not anymore, but atleast at that moment I do, I have done it before so I know that I can do it, but maybe I am just too tired because I didn't take a break or that my WBTB (deffered method) was too short.
So what do you think I should do Michael?
Take a break for 4 days or stay up longer after my 6 hour alarm?
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Hi Chris, thanks for your blog it has helped me a great deal.

"To dream is to see the world through your minds eye" - Your quote.

Think on this,

If we see the world through the mind's eye, then we must be ... dreaming!  :o
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Chris_ld »

=) Glad that someone reads it xD I write it to help other people and to help me see what I do right and wrong, it's useless to everyone else who think it's new age stuff xD

Yeah I like to think that this is just a dream, not a dream like we define it, but something got to be happen after life, we can't just be chemicals we can't! =o But no actually I mean that if we can dream consciously and therefore reach another state of consciousnes, maybe we can be enlighted in the "real" world. I realise that this really sounds new age, but I just read a book that keeps me motivated to go to the phase.

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown WARNING IF YOU HAVEN*T READ IT OR PLAN ON READING IT DON'T READ THIS:

The book say that all the great alchemists or scientists in the world have been trying to understand how a man goes from just a man to a god. And the secret was that we allready are gods and the bible is a code to reveal it. If you change the word temple to human body, jacob's ladder to human spine and god to mind you will understand more of the bible.
Why did the bible survived for all of these years? on of the reason is because the masons and scientists was decoding the bible. I am currently reading the bible lol.
I sound crazy, but if you think about it all the religions in the world are telling you to find god within you. Jesus said: The Kingdom of god is within you. Buddha said: If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.  and so on. This book bring the science and religion together!

gah.. just had to share my weird conspiracy, it is really interesting anyway.
But after reading this I really want to go to my mind, because there is God. xD

Even if you have read this I really recommend that you read the book!
Last edited by Chris_ld on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

That stuff is interesting to me, if you read some stuff by Aleister Crowley (he was a freemason) you will probably find it interesting. The occult theory talks about conversation with the holy guardian angel, and basically communicating with any god that you wish. He says this is enlightenment in one form. Im reading a book on it at the moment by a more recent author, its called, meta magick, achieving new states of consciousness through nlp, neuroscience, and ritual. (although i got half way through and have stopped because ive been too busy).

God is in you, and you can talk to him if you want, because he is part of you
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

I'd love to discuss this more Chris, however it should be in some other place not this one.
Maybe in General Discussion.
Thanks
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Chris_ld »

I woke up and got to the bathroom and then back to bed and affirmed, yeah by now you know the drill... And this time I did notice my awakening! but it was strange because it felt like I didn't even fell asleep before I noticed that I was awake. I heard my mom go downstairs so I know that I had slept for an hour, because she usually gets up at 5 am and I woke up to my alarm 4 am. I felt like I was really aware of myself.
But anyway I now started to apply the indirect techniques, after an attempt to separate. Nothing happend...
I remembered to keep doing cycles and when Ireached the fourth cycle and were really struggling to not fall asleep, I noticed that I heard a beeping noise, so I started to listening in, I don't really remember but I think I tried to separate in my bedroom here, but I teleported and suddenly find myself standing in a mall.
I sort of knew it was a dream, but my mind couldn't accept it, so I were both aware and unaware at the same time. But then my aware part decided to touch the ground and everything I saw and the dream was now perfectly clear.
I tried to summon a person and I thought "around that corner I will meet my friend Johanna" and when I walked pass it I saw her! She had different clothes than usually, but her face and all looked the same. I talked to her and just admiring the vivid world and projections of people i know. Then she gazed at me for some seconds and kissed me! I were shocked, because I don't have feelings for her, but here I lost the lucidity... Then I dreamed that I was sitting on the backholder of a bike and playing guitar and it was a warm beautiful day o.O and I realised that this just doesn't work and it isn't summer where I live, far from it... I didn't become aware enough to realise it was a dream, but I were in the half awareness and half unaware state like before and I remember every non-lucid dream I had after this. I were really aware this morning! Today I will read some more of the SOBT to learn what to do to make the phase more stable.
Last edited by Chris_ld on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Dude, I'm so glad u brought this up......the part about feeling like u didn't fall asleep!  That's how all of my latest phase attempts have been.  I find myself laying in bed, and I feel like I've just been laying there the whole time.  I don't know that I've just woken up!!  I decide to do indirect techniques, and they work!! Awesome!!  This is the key to solving my problem with waking without moving.  I just always do attempts when I'm laying in bed!
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Chris_ld »

Yeah it felt really weird, like I never fell asleep. 

This was not a phase attempt it was just a spontanious dream consciousnes ;)

I have also started to use Dream Cartography and I just woke up and remembered 5 dreams and one of them were lucid. I am not going to write down the details of the dreams, because that takes too long time, but I am going to write down the places and draw them on a map.
My first dream was about my school, then I were playing Heroes of Newerth, then I were in some sort of mall. And then I were in my home, and heard that there were strange noises downstairs.
I was home alone and I when I come down I saw two men with knives! I saw my mom through the window so I warned her to not come in. She looked confused at me and wondered what was bothering me. I realised that there were no men here anymore, they had just vanished.
I realised it was a dream and went outside. I immediately started to perform deepening.
I rubbed my hands and touched as much objects that I could and I even falled head first and noticed that the feel of gravity was a litte strange, I was almost floating. Then I walked out to the street while rubbing my hands together. I started to think this is were I usually wake up, I hope I don't do it again. And I woke up... I thought! I were now laying in bed and heard a women say
"Welcome to Darwin lucid dream induction, lay still and you will have a lucid dream" I have an app on my Iphone that I used before I started to use the SOBT method, so I thought that I accidently had started that. Even if the app doesn't even sounds like that at all. So I lay still and then gave up, and here I woke up for real... I have made deepening techniques a habit, but now I also have to learn to notice my FALSE awakenings.
Last edited by Chris_ld on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

I ended my dryspell!

Post by Chris_ld »

This attempt I did the SOBT but I used a differen kind of alarm then usually to help me catch the rem phases and incrase my chances to get a lucid dream.

Last night I went to bed 1 am an the alarm woke me up 6.45.
I was to lazy to get out of bed =/ so I fell asleep immediately.
Then I had a really vivid dream, because the alarm that wakes me up is designed to wake me in the rem-stage, so if I fall asleep I am going to dream and the dream is really vivid. Then I woke up and lay still, and after 0.5 seconds I heard a man scream "I am going to kill you!" I were aware enough to realise that this was a nightmare and I ignored the sounds completely (I were still listening to them though)
Then I had a FA, but I somehow (maybe because of th vividness) realised that it was still a dream. So I got out of bed and I was now lucid!
My vision were fading I could only see for some seconds, I rubbed my hands and tried the spinning technique, but nothing helped. So I lay down on the floor and closed my eyes, and imagined that I was holding (for some reason ->) my headset in my right hand, and when I felt it I looked at it and I now had full vision.

I walked around my room and were (once again) chocked over how real it looked and felt. This is the sensation -> Wake up and get out of bed, a little drowsy but it's a vivid world! This was the most vivid lucid dream that I have ever had!

I looked out through my window and it was dark, I did an attempt to make it day, but I failed. I were at this point actually not sure if I was awake or if I was dreaming. Because I started to question it.
So I were a little confused while I was walking around my own house.
I never actually took the time to stabilize this dream, so I woke up -.-
But I woke up happy and motivated!
Last edited by Chris_ld on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Ssergiu »

How did you create that intention. I think this is one of my problems.  ;D
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Chris_ld »

What intention? it's a micro awakening and I just affirm to notice it :)
If you fall asleep in a rem (this is how it's for me anyway) you wake up after the rem.
and that's just about an hour for me, but you have to have the intrntion to notice this awakening so it not goes to waste.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I was to lazy to get out of bed =/ so I fell asleep immediately.
Better do it next time for 2-5 minutes at last. It creates much better awareness during next awakenings and much more awakenings itself.
Then I woke up and lay still, and after 0.5 seconds I heard a man scream "I am going to kill you!"
It was a mark of a phase. You were in the phase in this moment. Just stand up and go)
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

A Fresh Start!

Post by Chris_ld »

Ok I have not been on this forum for 120 days... I got a dryspell because I never noticed my awakenings. So I got a little annoyed. But now I have started a school project about lucid dreams or the phase and I thought of this site.
I read the SOBT and saw that it had been updated, so I got extremely motivated.
So I will start pracctising these techniques again :)
And hopefully I can overcome the obstacles and truley experience the phase.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Day 1 - I am back!

Post by Chris_ld »

This night I woke up to an alarmclock, but I didn't moved and I had my eyes closed.
I immediatelly tried to separate, but no sensations occured so I started cycling indirect techniques.
I was very tired, so I guess that I didn't do 4 cycles but only 1 and a half.
I imagined myself rotating, swimming and even some phantom wiggling but no unusual sensation occured here either so I just fell back to sleep.

The next night I am going to do exactly as the book say: I will get up after 6 hours and stay up for 5-50 minutes and then I will just go to bed and affirm to notice my next awakening NATURALLY.
Although I only have 2 hours to do so, because then I have to get up and get ready for school.
Otherwise I will just make an attempt on the weekend when I have more time.
Last edited by Chris_ld on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Day 2 - Me and my apps...

Post by Chris_ld »

I used an app that is told to be able to GUESS when REM will occur and it was quite accurate although it didn't help me. I set an alarm to guess my third dream cycle and unfortunetely that was only 4 hours of sleep, so I didn't slept 6 hours like the book suggests.
Anyway I went up when the alarm woke me up, and I went to the bathroom and then I read a few pages in a book to get some extra study time for my test today, then I went back to sleep.

I affirmed to notice my next awakenings.

The next time I woke up I was somewhat aware of that I had woke up, but I moved alot and I was very tired, so I didn't remember to do any techniques... Guess that's why I need to sleep 6 hours and not 4, in order to get more aware.

I fell asleep and I had some really vivid dreams and then I woke up and had to get out from bed.

Today it's Friday and I don't have any plans for tonight, so I will actually go to bed at my normal time and sleep for 6 hours and make a new attempt.
Last edited by Chris_ld on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LawPaw »

Try not to use alarms.

Your body knows when you are at the optimum part of REM (the top before you cycle back down) better than an alarm.

This is the part of sleep where we all wake up momentarily but don't remember that we do.  If you have strong intention to wake up, you will catch these moments naturally.

My problem is that if I have too strong an intention I'll wake up ever 1.5 hours, then it is hard to get back to sleep.
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Chris_ld »

Thanks for your reply :)

Yeah I used to do that, but some night I just didn't woke up at all and I don't like worry about things like that will happen, so for the 5-50 minute stay up time I will use an alarm and maybe when I have had some more phase experience I can try to do it naturally.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?