Re: learning with the phase

Using the phase (OBE/LD) in our real life for useful purposes
vincvega

learning with the phase

Post by vincvega »

From "New ways of using the phase" thread:
9 Studying all possible subject-matters and learning skills, including foreign languages.
How is this done? Say I have a book on basic chemistry and I want to memorize it word by word. Is this possible and how do we go about it?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Just practice any skill in the phase. You can find a teacher of any language and work on it

A drowback is that usually it takes a lot of phases.

It is not a magic trick. You are unable to memorize no one book word by word. You are not superman. And you do need it. No one nobel winner knows even one book word by word, but they are successfull.
vincvega

Post by vincvega »

I guess you're right....
I wish we could slow down time to enjoy the phase for much longer!

Do you think this would work: looking at each page of the book only a few seconds and then, when in the phase, reading it for real?
johnny
PHASER
PHASER

Post by johnny »

hello

i think it is true that you dont need to know a book word for word. But maybe you can use the phase for an understanding of the book and that is what learning is all about.

its like when you read the guidebook, you can memorize it word for word but it does not matter if you dont understand the techniuqes.

there is a lot that you can do when you enter the phase but perhaps a beginner like myself should contact mr. raduga in the phase for a complete understanding of the guidebook..... ;)

johnny
its your mind.....use it or loose it
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Do you think this would work: looking at each page of the book only a few seconds and then, when in the phase, reading it for real?
It is more real. Maybe you will see the page not word in word but as a primary summary
there is a lot that you can do when you enter the phase but perhaps a beginner like myself should contact mr. raduga in the phase for a complete understanding of the guidebook
You are welcome)