Dodd's latest experience

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Dodd's latest experience

Post by Summerlander »

I know.  I'm just kidding.  It just seems so crazy! LOL!  But I think it should be done and it sounds interesting.

You know what.  When I was a kid, around the age of 4 or 5, I used to enter the Phase a lot but I didn't know what was going on.  I'd have these false awakenings where I'd get up and find myself in a slightly altered replica of the house I was living at the time.

But I'd justify it by saying to myself that "mummy must have made some changes to the house while I was asleep".  Then, these white-skinned men would come through the walls and torture me.  I was terrified!  It used to happen quite a lot and I guess my fear only added fuel to the fire.  It was always a replica of the house.  Eventually the experiences stopped and I was relieved...

Years later, I was to come across the name Robert A. Monroe in a book called Mind Games by Michael Powell, under the section "How to Have Out-of-Body Experiences (OOBEs or OBEs)".  I was curious about the method and decided to try it.  Eventually it worked.  I found that it allowed me to enter the very same world that I entered unwillingly as a child...

It's funny how things turn out.  I'd never thought that I'd have so much fun with the same phenomenon that terrified me so much as a child.

I love the Phase.  It can be your friend or your foe depending on your state of mind or how you approach it.  It can be anything really!  If you love it, then it can be your best friend and can change your life.  I guess I wasn't ready for it back then...
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Anyway, it was a good attempt. You've learned re-entering, as I see.

About entering the phase: it was classic deferred direct method. It works 5-10 times easier than before falling asleep in the night.
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Summerlander wrote:It's funny how things turn out.  I'd never thought that I'd have so much fun with the same phenomenon that terrified me so much as a child.
I love it, so true!  I remember,  at 5 yrs old, being terrified of a floating green thing in my room one night.  Now I'm like...oh, I must be in the phase!
Michael Raduga wrote: You've learned re-entering, as I see.
Yes, such a relief!  It's much easier than I thought.  Thanks for the help.
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

If anyone wants to see why Michael believes that most Alien Abductions are Phases, then listen to this 38 min story.  It is very funny because most of the people in this forum will be able to recognize at least 4 signs that this was really just the Phase!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2362164/Linked% ... ur%202.mp3
Last edited by dreamsrock on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

About feeling the pain,
I have a plan of action lately that I want to do very bad...but i guess i'm not good at mantaining...so I have to practice more on this..
Anyway..the plan is as I am in the phase..to translocate on a mountain peak,gather all the clouds..invoke the rain so the water falling upon me to deepen me... and then lighten myself with some lightnings and thunders..to boost my energy..:D
I think is gonna be pretty amazing:D
Sounds pretty sick to my...I'm kinda adrenalyn junkie in waking life..so:D
If someone tries this b4 I do...please let me know how it was:D
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

dreamsrock wrote: If anyone wants to see why Michael believes that most Alien Abductions are Phases, then listen to this 38 min story.  It is very funny because most of the people in this forum will be able to recognize at least 4 signs that this was really just the Phase!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2362164/Linked% ... ur%202.mp3
I think mostly we'll finish these talks soon;)
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Anyway..the plan is as I am in the phase..to translocate on a mountain peak,gather all the clouds..invoke the rain so the water falling upon me to deepen me... and then lighten myself with some lightnings and thunders..to boost my energy
Hahaha, that sounds cool Willy!  You've got a great imagination!  You'll pull it off one of these days.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

As soon as i get the ocasion my dear friend:D
I hope this week:D

wiii
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Th3TruthizInThere »

Hey DreamsRock- I have been cruising the blogs reading from largest response to smallest trying to get a feel for who people are out here and glean any tips or insight I can for taking advantage of the phase. I appreciate that you shared your experiences and found your blog rather humorous, especially your impromptu romps in the phase.  I for one just can't pass one up, and what is it about in-laws that seems so appealing? 

I mean, there is the attraction for sure, but I think that part of it is also just the taboo naughtiness of the whole thing and getting away with it in the phase. It also cracks me up how you have all these post about maiming yourself.  Man, if people didn't have this in context with the phase experiment, you would come off as one strange buckaroo!  :D

I do have one question for you though if I can ask- I'm pretty good at falling asleep at the drop of a hat, but you seem to have refined FFA, would you mind discussing in greater detail what you do to take advantage of this and how you keep progressing further into that sinking feeling that helps you separate?  I'd greatly appreciate the insight! See you around! :)
Harmless as Doves... Wise as Serpents!
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Hey Truth, thanks for reading.  I enjoyed your comments and agree with everything you said. :D

FFA works great for me, IF I'm in the right state.  Which means it doesn't work all the time.  In my mind I pretend that I am falling asleep very fast.  I simulate this by creating a feeling that I am sinking into my bed by relaxing all muscles and ceasing all thoughts.  Hope this helps!

Thanks for getting me to re-read some of my posts.  It's funny because I have not used FFA for a long time.  Now days my phase entries mostly don't involve any separation at all.  I just am there.  Either by becoming lucid in a dream or doing one of Michael's techniques and then I am in the phase. 

Love this stuff!!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

BINGO!  8)

I agree with the FFA technique being quite effective.  I also find that intention can be quite powerful.  This is demonstrable, when, even if one fails to separate upon an awakening and techniques prove fruitless - and one ends up falling asleep completely (!) - full consciousness and self awareness arises while dreaming at a later stage (aka phase entrance via dream consciousness).
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.