Dodd's latest experience

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Dodd's latest experience

Post by dreamsrock »

Even if i would have blew it was worthed cause without agressivity i would have never separated anyway,
Dang Willy, that's a goo point!  Might as well go all out for it, because if not, you'll lose it anyway!
I'm teetotal in the Phase
Does this mean u drink only tee in the phase?
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

I didn't screw it up this morning!!!!  And I took pills in the phase for the first time.....

I set my alarm for 6 hrs but woke up to vibrations after 5 hrs of sleep.  Strain the brain worked really good and the vibes got stronger and stronger.  While they were getting stronger I told myself that if I heard any kids coming in the room or felt the bed shake, that it was fake!  This is because I've been fooled too many times. 

My body started getting loose and floaty and b4 I knew it, I was just out!  Didn't have to separate! 

My neck has been messed up since April and the last couple weeks I've made it my goal to do something about it in the phase (got the idea from the thread "Healing in the phase" by Jeff).  I wanted to try some kind of manual stimulation but I did not see my body on the bed.  Instead I noticed my sister in law was sleeping with my wife in my bed.  This is where I got distracted from my original goal and things got kinky.  After my romp, I remembered my main goal and wanted to accomplish it b4 I fouled.  Since I didn't see my body I remembered Michael talking about taking pills.  I was a little worried about taking random pills, so I did a reality check first and then went for it.  I also rc'd b4 getting freaky, just to make absolute sure.

When I woke up I noticed weird tingling, vibrations in my neck and I feel pretty good today!! I'd say a 20% improvement!  AWESOME!
Last edited by dreamsrock on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Don't just swallow pills in phases. Try to feel the result you need. Actually, you can do it without pills ;)
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Oh cool, next time I won't waste any time looking for pills.  I'll do it without, thanks!
Great advice!
Last edited by dreamsrock on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Woah that's pretty awsome about the healing! Will keep that in mind.

LOL, lucky you did the RC before getting freaky with your sister inlaw......that could have been really akward trying to explain that one :o hahaha!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Got out twice this morning!!

Set my alarm for 6 hrs.  I DID NOT want to get up, but forced myself.  Back to bed 5 min later.  A little difficulty getting back to sleep so i tried focusing on an object, so that my mind wouldn't wander around so much>>>>>Great idea, thanks Summerlander!  It started working very fast, meaning, that I felt weird.  My hand was laying on my chest so I started pushing it deeper and deeper into my body.  Then I rolled out.  One of the easiest separations I've ever had!  I did some more neck massaging in the phase and some other things and fouled.

I stayed still after the foul, and did the same concentration technique, and started feeling weird again.  I got the vibes and ringing, but felt like I was still connected to the physical too much and not ready to separate.  But then I said...this can't be so hard a thing, to separate!  I don't need a phantom limb already out to help me roll out!  So I just sat up, and was in the phase again.  This time I went flying and tried eating a chunk of asphalt from my street...it was nasty!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Wow!  Well done! 8) 

You seem to be familiarising yourself with what works for you when it comes to separation and you did well in re-entering.  Now all you need is a little practice in maintaining the Phase state.  Sometimes I go back to SOBT and I revise the videos.  It's not too hard to make it last if you believe that you can remain there for as long as possible (confidence) and don't worry about the fouls - if they happen, you know what to do...separate again!! - show the Phase who's the boss!!  ;)

Next time turn that asphalt into sweet whipped cream and gobble it up! I'll join you there with a cup of tea!  :D
Last edited by Summerlander on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

dreamsrock wrote: Got out twice this morning!!

Set my alarm for 6 hrs.  I DID NOT want to get up, but forced myself.  Back to bed 5 min later.  A little difficulty getting back to sleep so i tried focusing on an object, so that my mind wouldn't wander around so much>>>>>Great idea, thanks Summerlander!  It started working very fast, meaning, that I felt weird.
So it was a direct entry into the phase (using deferred method)?
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

The direct entry using the deferred method is how I usually do it but sometimes I enter it right after waking up in the morning (by remaining still) or via dream consciousness.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

It's not too hard to make it last if you believe that you can remain there for as long as possible (confidence)
Ah man, that's GREAT advice!!  Some of the time I hurry to do something because I'm worried about losing the phase.  But I can totally see that if I'm confident like that, it'll work great!
So it was a direct entry into the phase (using deferred method)?
Exactly.  However, I don't rule out the possibility it was an indirect attempt upon awakening.  It's hard to know exactly what's happening when you're in that state.  Did I really go to sleep, or did I just have a lapse in consciousness???
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

It's true. Sometimes the line between direct and indirect methods is invisible
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

How's your neck doing,did the relief last? 

( BTW, really hilarious about the sister inlaw.. ;D )
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Thanks for asking.  It's really hurting now!  I'm on vacation, doing a lot of boating and wake boarding.  I can't wait to get back home and work on it in the phase!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

That sounds like a great plan dreamsrock!  I once felt rough in waking life.  Then I entered the Phase and I felt fine!!  Curiously though,  I encountered little creatures in my room who kept chasing me and holding on to my legs.  I refer to them as "quasimodos".  I haven't seen them since.  Today I wonder if they were conscious representations of the memory of feeling uncomfortable in waking life.  Anyway, this is what they looked like:

Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Summerlander, maybe, you'll start a topic with all your pictures about the phase? It would be interesting to see them in one place
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Wow! You are also an artist Summerlander.

Can we see more if you have more?
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

That's so cool, your ability to draw your phases so that others can see.  I have never seen those quasimodos, but now that I've seen your drawing, I wouldn't be surprised if I saw them the next couple phases!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Michael Raduga wrote: Summerlander, maybe, you'll start a topic with all your pictures about the phase? It would be interesting to see them in one place
I'll definitely start one.  :)
dreamsrock wrote: That's so cool, your ability to draw your phases so that others can see.  I have never seen those quasimodos, but now that I've seen your drawing, I wouldn't be surprised if I saw them the next couple phases!
Well, if you do, they are harmless... ;D
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Got out this morning!

I wanted to get a jump start on an experiment we will be doing in the OOBE Research Center part of this website.  It is - if we cause pain in the phase, will we feel it after immediately waking up?

So I set my alarm for 6 hrs, and went back to bed 5 min later.  I had a different feeling and knew I was ready to separate.  I rolled out and started hitting my wall with my fist.  It didn't hurt, but I could feel the impact and slight discomfort.  I then started hitting my mirror.  Same slight discomfort, and the mirror started cracking.  I then hit my rod iron banister, same thing.  Everything went black so I got ready to examine my hand but it was a false awakening!  So tricky  In the FA, I told myself..."hey, I can still feel the impact on my knuckles, it works, u can still feel pain from the phase."  But then I woke up for real and couldn't feel a thing. 

So the test got messed up due to the FA.  Will try again.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Wow!  I wonder if the FA was the result of an imagined possibility of waking up and experiencing pain!  Well done, dreamsrock. 

By the way,  I once fell down the stairs in the Phase because I suddenly lost vision.  the fear of falling is what caused me to do so I believe.  My head hit wall next to a storage room at the bottom of the stairs really hard but I felt no pain.  I also heard a stifled thud, as though the impact had occurred underwater.

I woke up and there was absolutely nothing wrong with my head.  It's like I woke up with a different head to the one that had suffered the impact.  Anyway, I thought I'd give you another example which could be what is expected from the majority of your candidates.

Thanks for sharing!  8)
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Gaahhh! Those darn FA's!!! Someone called it a FRE the other day. False Reality Exprerience...they really are a false reality...tricksters!
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

My head hit wall next to a storage room at the bottom of the stairs really hard but I felt no pain
Has anyone felt pain in the phase?  I never have, but i'm a noob.  I'm gonna try chainsawing off my hand and see if that works??  LOL
I thought I'd give you another example which could be what is expected from the majority of your candidates.
It's starting to look that way, thanks!
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Im not sure about pain in the Phase.

But I can tell you about pain out of the Phase.

I went OBE on the beach last summer.
I remember a woman giving me instructions, it seemed very important, she spoke a heavy foreign language. (It seemed like an ancient tongue.)

I came to and I was sun burnt so badly I was bedridden for  8 days.

I did not feel a thing.  I didn't even know I was on the beach.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

I'm gonna try chainsawing off my hand and see if that works??
:P  "Look Mum no hands!"

baahahahaha
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

'm gonna try chainsawing off my hand and see if that works??  LOL
FAROUT!  :o Your crazy lol!
:P  "Look Mum no hands!"
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Dodd, try to cut your hand by scissors or knife in the phase. Usually it causes pain. You'll be very good if you'll accomplish this ;)
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

NOVA wrote: I remember a woman giving me instructions, it seemed very important
Ya Nova, she was probably trying to give u some good advice on how to treat your sun burn u were getting, LOL!
Michael Raduga wrote: Dodd, try to cut your hand by scissors or knife in the phase. Usually it causes pain. You'll be very good if you'll accomplish this ;)
Thanks, I'll aim to achieve this next!
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Got out twice this morning!  Almost a third, which would have been a record for me >:(

I set my alarm for 5 hrs, went back to bed after 10 min.  As I was falling asleep, I felt the phase coming on and then all of a sudden I was in it, standing on the beach, fully aware!  This has never happened b4.  I used to read about this on another site, I think it's a wild(wake induced ld).  So my goal was to cut my hand like Michael challenged me.  There were no scissors on the beach and I failed at conjuring up a pair, so i started biting my hand.  I did not feel a thing!  It was like my hand was a ghost.  Then I lost it.

I stayed still and cycled a couple techniques and the vibes came.  I strained the brain, made them stronger and then I was standing in my room.  I checked myself out in the mirror, which was pretty accurate.  I found a pencil and was about to stab my hand, but I fouled.

After these two short phases, I am now only going to concentrate on deepening and maintaining!  This is where I am weak and need to focus.   
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Dude, are you trying to self-harm in the Phase?  ;D
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Hahaha, I guess it sounds pretty sick huh. it all has to do with that experiment about feeling pain.