Post by Michael Raduga »

+/- yes/no
look 1 - the same as answer №1
johnny
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Questions on applications of the phase

Post by johnny »

could it be possible to find a friends dreambody or phasebody if you will, in the phase and help him to become aware of this state of mind if this friend is not aware at the time??

could one help him into the phase while he was dreaming??

you can easy heal yourself, in the phase but can you also heal others while in the phase so that they in real life become healed??

what about all the mysteries in our world, could these be solved in the phase and then confirmed in real life??

just questions i have been thinking about

and michael, do you think it may be an idea to open a chat forum for members only on your site??

yours faitfully johnny from denmark
its your mind.....use it or loose it
Dai

Post by Dai »

Johnny, if you ask Michael it would be "no" on all questions (except for the chat question) since he believes the phase is taking place inside the mind. And I must say I'm more and more inclined to believe so also. It would be really great if the phase really was an external phenomenon. I wish it would be so, but no one has been able to prove it. Better to simply think of it as a really cool virtual reality. And if someone someday proves otherwise, then that would be a pleasant surprise. cheers!
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

could it be possible to find a friends dreambody or phasebody if you will, in the phase and help him to become aware of this state of mind if this friend is not aware at the time??
You can find. He/she can become aware of this state. But it is hardly have a link to real friend in real world
could one help him into the phase while he was dreaming??
No
you can easy heal yourself, in the phase but can you also heal others while in the phase so that they in real life become healed??
Only by recieving information that can help him
what about all the mysteries in our world, could these be solved in the phase and then confirmed in real life??

It's depend on amount of informations in your subconscious mind about the subject
and michael, do you think it may be an idea to open a chat forum for members only on your site??
Of course it will be in some time. But it will be just for flud.
Look, it is not so easy to answer thousands times on similar questons. So this useful informations should be kept forever. It will help many other
Johnny, if you ask Michael it would be "no" on all questions (except for the chat question) since he believes the phase is taking place inside the mind. And I must say I'm more and more inclined to believe so also. It would be really great if the phase really was an external phenomenon. I wish it would be so, but no one has been able to prove it. Better to simply think of it as a really cool virtual reality. And if someone someday proves otherwise, then that would be a pleasant surprise. cheers!
Yes. You are right

1. The mistic view cannot give even one real application for this phenomenon. (Just discussions and books, books, books...)
2.Even if OBE is real (as soul leaves its body) aplications of it in hondeads times less than if it's all in the mind
Egor

Post by Egor »

I absolutely agree with Michael's point of view on phase phenomena, but the fact is that this "philosophy" doesn't reject the possibility of all this mysterious things. It rejects the way of thinking about them like we get used to: "The OBE is when something inside you just left your body and flying around the world... Uuuu!" That is why Michael always send us to the subconscious.
The scientists proved that our thoughts influence on everything. The the best example is how the structure of snowflake changes when we think about water in good and bad ways. And the experiment with the random number generator, which was programmed to generate only 0's and 1's. Some kind of meditation-professional tried to influence on this machine by the thoughts and the power of intention. And it works! When this trained guy want the generator to make more 1's than 0's it makes them. Our thoughts are material! And the intentions (and so then the power of our thoughts) in phase state is much more material than in any other state. You really can touch your thoughts by your own hands and see it by your eyes. That is how you can influence on your friend, heal them, awake them...
The problem is that we don't know if someone in history made the long-period experiments with phase state of mind. Even LaBerge and Monro. And the Castaneda with his thousands-years experience on Indians. Only modern scientific methods can prove or reject our guesses. IMHO of course :)
whiterain

Post by whiterain »

hello everyone this is a great thread and as this is my first post i would like to thank you all. Michael your videos on indirect techniques have given me the most progress in a while and i am very grateful.

over the years, especially recently i have had many lucids. however lately with reading about other peoples experiences of sharing dreams, and from many realistic encounters with people in lucids, i have started to be curious about the possibilty of some dreams taking place somewhere that is not just limited to my subconscious.

ive had many of what i would consider full lucids, where i am as conscious as i am now, and many of these have taken place in my local area. however i would probably not class any of these as obe's because i have never phased straight out of my body. i always phase into a lucid dream, and from there thoughts often turn to finding my way back to my body in order to see if there is any truth to this obe stuff.

basically my main question is do you think that our subconscious minds are somehow linked in order to allow the possiblity of dream sharing?

also if i wanted to test out the validity of a 'real' obe, by your definition the card trick would not work. however would there be any chance of it working if i got someone who i know well to look at the card before i place it somewhere to attempt to read when i get out of body?

the only other good way i can think of testing this idea is to find a suitable partner to attempt to dream share with, however that may take a while, so i am going to test the relationship between the phase and physical reality first.

i have seen on another thread that you mention that even if obe's are just lucid dreams, that this does not affect the huge potential for practical applications. could yo go further into this, or just point me towards where you write about this in your books?

if anyone else could suggest a simple way of testing a similar thing to what i am suggesting then i would be very grateful. cheers again
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

basically my main question is do you think that our subconscious minds are somehow linked in order to allow the possiblity of dream sharing?
It would be great, but there is not too much chances
also if i wanted to test out the validity of a 'real' obe, by your definition the card trick would not work.
)))
It is enough to say, that EVERY beginner looses time on such tests but no results... I tried to do it too.
i have seen on another thread that you mention that even if obe's are just lucid dreams, that this does not affect the huge potential for practical applications. could yo go further into this, or just point me towards where you write about this in your books?
Chapter 10
whiterain

Post by whiterain »

thanks alot. for me its impossible to waste time testing, because anything you do in the phase is a great experience anyway. i agree that it sounds completely unlikely, i have just learned so much from the people who say all this is possible.

i wonder what kind of tests you may have done to test this? of course everyone has their own ideas on all this, it just seems that many who come at it from a purely scientific viewpoint seem to limit themselves as to the possibilities. of course both views are equally valid until proven otherwise.

now to fully read the books, although i agree with you that books are a limited way of teaching. sweet dreams