willy's..

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Re: willy's..

Post by wiii »

Summerlander wrote: Anyway, Vin Diesel has a good body and you are pretty lucky to have had two phase experiences in a week.  Or perhaps luck has nothing to do with it.  You're getting good!  ;)
I will saw this next week,I hope it is not considered coincidence if i go phasing 2 times next week haha!
Maybe I'll do it again even tonight:D
I must work on deepening,and remembering,or do something to really wake up after the experience so I can keep the memory fresh!
Thx for replies guys  ;D

wiii
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

One more aplication of the phase: the way to be Vin Diezel)
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

LOL  :D

You got muscles too, Michael!  I'm exercising daily too.  It looks good!  8)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Right on Willy!  By chance did u notice if your real muscles were influenced at all by your phase muscles....after u woke up?  Like was your shirt a little tighter that moring?

I think this is how Michael gets his guns.  :D
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Michael Raduga wrote: One more aplication of the phase: the way to be Vin Diezel)
Ima get Vin Diesel look like a child compared to me  :D
dreamsrock wrote: Right on Willy!  By chance did u notice if your real muscles were influenced at all by your phase muscles....after u woke up?  Like was your shirt a little tighter that moring?

I think this is how Michael gets his guns.  :D
The shirt was pretty normal but i feel a little muscular fever on my chest tho :D
Michael said that we can influence physiology with the phase...he is our living example heh!
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

So after my brother's girlrfriend left from me,I think it was pretty much as it says!

Her religion and her beliefs kept me away from the phase!

This morning,i woke up 5 minutes b4 my alarm rang to go to work!
Opened my eyes,even moved from one side to another,then i confortably layed on my back!

So as I was laying,I closed my eyes again,and in a matter of 5 seconds i felt the phase,very briefly,but I know it was the phase,
the sensation....but immediately the alarm to go to work rang!

I am sure now I am back in business :D

wiii
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Good to have you back!  8)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Thx Summ! 8)
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Yesterday I had  a really annoyng headache wich las from 1pm till I got home at 7!
So at 7pm  I fell into my bed in order to get rid of the headache!
I slept for 3 hrs,and when I woke the headache was gone!
I went to the kitchen,ate something,talked a little on the phone with my gf,and went to bed at 11pm!
Now I do not know exactly how was the entry....
I remember I was in my bed but in another room...it was not my room...
I felt the sensations in the phase..immediately tried to separate...
As I was getting out with my upper part of the body..I could not exit with my legs...
If i tried to get my legs out I was being pulled back...immediately...then i tried again...it worked harder and harder to get even my upper part then....
So after 6 or 7 tries...I put my intention strong,and thaught I will exit by any means...even if I end up moving my phisycal body...I will do it!!
So as I was lying on my back...I crunched my abbs and helped with my hands to get my upper body out,It worked like a charm,
then my legs...they seem to be stuck with glue..so I just put a nerv and got them out...now finally I was free :D
I started to do deepening by rubbing my hands...It felt so real...and it deepened me,vision was ok but after deepening,became even clearer!
I remember i stopped rubbyng my hands...and I could still hear them rubbing...and i stopped for a second to observe this strange phenomena...
Then it stopped,after that,I went thru the wallls and I found my mother was sleeping in a bedroom..so I went to her...to see if she feels me..
and i coressed her,and kissed her on the cheek! And she never opened her eyes..she was smiling..and asked me:
''what are you doing awake at this hour?'' And I answered..''Do not worry mom I'm just out of my body'' and then she said..''Ok cutie go have some fun but take care ok?""
Then i flew around the house....It was a big and old house I think...and as i floated i remembered what jeff said...to let the phase carry me wherever...so I was floating towards the ceiling and i was expecting a great panoramic view after exiting the house....
Turned out to be a foul..wich led me to a normal dream...that started under water....I was breathing hard...but once i saw i could breathe it was ok...then a ship came and rescued me...an I was helping the crew on the ship...and afterwards the got me home....:D

It was a cool night...I was expecting to wake up and go to work after how long seemed the experience,but when i looked at the clock was only 3am!!

wiii
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Welcome back into real practice!

It's a very good example how people should struggle to achieve the phase sometimes. It took from you a lot of efforts, but you got it anyway!

A little advice: you can perform deepening simultaneously with achieving first step of your plan of action
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

As I was getting out with my upper part of the body..I could not exit with my legs...
This happened to me once.  I was restrained at the feet and made to sluggishly crawl out of body.  The room replica in the phase was dark and the carpet was true to life.

By the way, I've never really experienced being underwater.  In my last experience I plunged into a river but with the intention of flying in space towards the nebula.  I never really experienced the wetness.  What did you feel like in yours?  Was it cold?  Did you feel wet?

Thanks for sharing!  8)
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Michael Raduga wrote: Welcome back into real practice!
Thanks Michael!
When I get out I always tend to run wherever I'm heading,I never experienced the phase by walking normally!
It's running,or flying,and I gues that is why my first phases were not short like i see others have for the first time!It deepens me pretty good when I fly or when I run!Although when I fly to much I seem to get fouled!
Summerlander wrote:
This happened to me once.  I was restrained at the feet and made to sluggishly crawl out of body.  The room replica in the phase was dark and the carpet was true to life.

By the way, I've never really experienced being underwater.  In my last experience I plunged into a river but with the intention of flying in space towards the nebula.  I never really experienced the wetness.  What did you feel like in yours?  Was it cold?  Did you feel wet?

Thanks for sharing!  8)
I did not feel wet at all...it was much like flying but slower,like gluish movement! It was warm..and the breathing was hard at the beggining,but as i was going further in water breathing came to normal!

It's good to be back...I was so thirsty for a phase!!

wiii
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

That's so cool.  It seems that, when performing a mundane activity in the phase, there is a tendency for practitioners to consciously/unconsciously filter out the unpleasant sensations that may come with it and which are common in reality.

Well...especially if one believes that they are in control of the situation.  In this case, there is no panic, you weren't afraid to drown or suffocate, the temperature was right etc. etc. 
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

When underwater,even in normal dreams it is hard to breathe but only in the beggining of the experience,after that i test the breath and see slowly is coming to normal,but i never panic!
Next time underwater I'll try to explore it,I only now realize that underwater explorings can be as much fun as flying!

wiii
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Woooohoooo!!! Way to go Wiii!  I bet you were excited to be back?!  ;D
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Thx Luna,off course i am :d
More than excited!!
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Wiii did you notice you said you were so thirsty for the phase...and what happened, your phase was underwater...you were quenching your thirst...lol.  Exciting!!

Me next!! I have been in a dry spell also.
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Yeaahh  lots of water :D
I think these dry spells are just thaught that come ti us during the day,and keep our minds busy,that is why we have a lack of focus when it comes to attempting indirect techniques!
We must find a way to overcome this!!

wiii
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Saturday night I went to bed...about 2 am and just wanted to sleep and rest a litle as I was tired!
Something happened..but i cannot remember much details!
I was dreaming something..I was in my kitchen...watching the night sky as it was shining with bilions of stars(I think this was a representation after I red one of Luna's experiences) and as I was sitting there I said to myself..to enter the phase!
I then closed my eyes and just split from my body..then something dragged me back into my body!This exit lasted a half of second..!
After that i tried once more..same thing..i was just splitting from my body..like something propulsates me out!
I then tried th pinced nose technique as i remembered this was a part of my plan of action!
At first it was tricky to breathe..it was really like I had a blanket on my face and i would breathe right thru it...but i kept my hands on my nose..a several seconds....and evn if at first was hardly to breathe after 2 seconds or so..breathing was normal like i never had nothing on my nose and mouth!
After this..i fouled and went on with a normal dream,from wich  i can't remember much!

wiii
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Bravo!!!  You have completed the first experiment.  Thanks for reporting back your result.  The next experiment will allow you to focus more on your personal plan of action and you will soon understand why.  Look out for my email.  8)
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

(I think this was a representation after I red one of Luna's experiences)
Funny, i think mine came frome reading one of Summerlander's! lol!
I then tried th pinced nose technique as i remembered this was a part of my plan of action
I'm do this now after I wake up....just incase.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hey there...
Last night I had a weird dream..which I can't remember much of it..
but i remember at some point...I was liying in bed..and lots of bats were comming out from beneath me...
I was scared at first..a little pannicked but then it came to me...
Holy s..t I'm dreaming...hehe
So as I was still liying there I separated from there..but everything was blurry...I felt that I was gonna loose lucidity..I struggled to mantain...
by rubbing my hands...and I tried to walk..but seemed impossible..
then I was back in my body...(still dreaming) and I got out again..this time was harder...so after I was out..I had again a brief moment of lucidity...and then I got lost in the dreamworld.....
In the morning,when i woke up...i remembered exactly the time when I got out...and a little b4 when I felt those bats tickeling my back as they were comming out from under me...gosh it was freacky!!

Anyway I am very glad..cause I did not miss this cue...and I hope there will be more times when I detect dream cues!
And I need to be more agressive when i get out:D

I think I am gonna step in summerlander's car...
I wonder if he still has that spare badge... ???

wiii
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I've got a spare badge but my car won't start at the moment.  Let me have a look at the engine and soon we'll be off to dreamland in my lucideLorean... ;D
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Summ,when u have problems with your car,bike or everything that has an engine..I'm the one u call...hehe It happens to have a degree in mechanics!!  8)

I had a dream last night..weird one...
I was somewhere in the middle of nowhere...in a caravan,with a man..and his wife..!
The man is angry about something that was outside...somethig bad  is happening...ths man walks around in the caravan with his shotgun...waiting..seems like he is defending his teritory....
At some point...he opens the door...I look outside..to observe nothing but hills...it was night...the man begins to swear and burst in to tears...his wife asks him what is wrong...he answers that his best friend is outside..breaked into pieces..it was something macabre...as I look outside..the man had no head...legs were apart from his body and arms as well...it was full of blood...!
The man wanders around some more in the caravan...and notices that his dog is missing...I can see the fear on his face...fear,anger..he is shaking...something bad or very evil was outside!
As I sit on the couch just watching ...the door opens and I see a hedgehog comming at me...veri fast..he says...take me in your arms I want to tell you something.I take it up..he sniffs me..and the licks me...like he is showing love to me...then he whispers somethin in my ear..I do not remember the words..and then he says ''take me out I'm going to explode'' I can see him inflating from second to second as I take it out..and when i want to put it down he explodes and only the skin remains in my hands...I felt pity for him...he was cute..
And then when i want to close the door of the caravan...the dog comes in...I see the man's desperate face asking the dog where was he...and the women is asking him the same thing..the dog looks at the man...looks at the woman..can't say anything.....
then all of the sudden as I was going to look at the dog...when I turm my eyes in him..the man and women turned as well and looked with some evil eyes at the dog...and then all was made black in front of my eyes...I can fell it is the end of the dream...I try to exit...I mov my physical body....try indirect techniques...nothing happens...
then i blacked out into sleep!!!

what a weird night!!

wiii
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Yes we all have them don't we Wiii.  At least stuff is happening for you again now.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Wow!  A degree in mechanics.  You can get the LucideLorean up and running. ;)

That's a weird dream, btw.  Ask yourself what that dog means to you.  What do you think it represents?  Do you see any association between your dream and waking life.  Try to remember how you felt in the dream as the events unfolded.  It may give you an idea on how to deal with current problems or situations which you may deem to be inconvenient.

Often, dreams help us to see things clearly when we pay attention to them.  Sometimes they even make us aware of that which we refuse to see by tendency.

It could be that something you treasure was missing or failed to work at the time when you most needed it and now you are a little mad at yourself.  This possible interpretation considering that dream characters might represent aspects of ourselves. 

For example, the dog could represent your skill to enter the phase.  The hedgehog could be a reminder to go easy on yourself or else you get spiked.  On the other hand, the hog could represent that side of you that is overprotective or... over-defensive.  The woman could be archetypal and symbolise your analytical side.  The man could be the ego, with strong desires.

Where was the skill to enter the phase when the ego desired it?  Of course, only you can eventually make some sense out of your peculiar dream. Maybe asking yourself questions such as how you feel about dogs, hedgehogs, couples, caravans, desolate landscapes etc. might provide clues as to what the experience represented in its entirety.

Thanks for sharing the dream!  8)
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

FULL ON MATE!!!  :o
What an intense dream. I had one too lastnight and woke up crying.

Interesting analysis Summerlander!
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

I tried to get some clues about what the dream characters represent to me...or the events...but i got to the conclusion...the man and his wife..I could not saw their faaces...and I am guessing were just simple characters...they do not spoke to me in any way ...
the hedgedog....could be a representation of some cartoons I watched some days ago...I just watch the cartoons and seem soo lame to me LOL and i wondered how could possibly someone look at that..haha...
the main character in the cartoons was the hedgehog!
The dog was also a representation of what i felt some days ago..I was playing with a police dog....and I was so astonished with how smart the dog is...!It was a german sheppard...the police dog..and in th dream was exactly the same!
So i got to the conclusion that were just information gathered during those days before!
I do not now what the evil thing outside was tho...Seemed like evil demons...I do not saw them..nor I did not think of such things before bed and I do not think of evil neither during the day...so...
I had another one... saturday 8)
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

I was sitting in the parking lot with my gf and we were sitting to what seemed a picnic..or something like that...but it was night...we were looking at the stars.and we were amazed...at some point we see a falling star...then...she sees a plane and she says'' look.a plane..what a speed...'' and then..in the next moment...I saw a white light like a star...but it was speeding up like 50 times faster than a plane and it was not a falling star!
I said to her...''did u see that?'' she says yes...and I said....
no way that could be no plane..it's going too fast It's a UFO!
OMG we looked amazed...and then..suddenly that light stops..and we could see a circle around it..spinning...so....after few seconds...more UFO's appeared..like another 10..after few more seconds...the sky was full of those UFO's speeding randomly and the they were going in formation...I said..
"Baby,I think we are dreaming!'' How ? she asked..
And i told her..gimme' your hand...and as she gave me her hand I showed her I could pass my fingers thru it! She was amazed...
I had a slight moment of lucidity...and tried to bring also my gf to lucidity...I did not succeed to convince her that we were dreaming...
I showed her,I preoved her..I started bend things around me...put my hands thru the walls...thru the fences around people's gardens...and i could feel the gummy texture of them all...but no way...she was just a DC!
then someone called me..to trade my car to another one....and from that point I lost lucidity ..and continued with a normal dream..
I remember I gave my car to that man and the one He gave me was so lame...LOL..crushd in the front....the headlights were no longer in their alignment...I felt a feeling of ''I was so foul I fell into this crack''
So after that dream..just today...a man came(a friend)and asked me if I do not sell my car..LOL I said a very big price for my car and he agreed..and then he told me he also has a car..newer than mine..maybe we make a trade...I was like  NO WAY DUDE!!  :D
Anyway I recently bought my car and It's a classic...I love it,
It's not an exclusivist car..but the way it looks..everyone turns the head after it!It's like new! It's a WV GOLF 2,last model..from 91!!
So I said The trade falls from first shot!!After that dream.haha..
I wil keep it few more years and sell it with 10000 euros LOL!
I cannot wait until tonight...to get some more action:D

wiii
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Wow that's you and Summerlander having alien experiences. Ok who is next?