willy's..

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Re: willy's..

Post by Michael Raduga »

And do not forget, that your diary will help to thousands of people who will read it. It is really very helpfull for them, as I can see on my huge Russian forum where 90% of people just read it as a book.

I hope you will keep doing it)
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

And I will keep doing it until i become a master of the phase,and i want to share this in my country too,but only when i am able to explain to them as you explain to us!!
Cause I cannot tell the people something that even I am not sure of!
I even got an email from someone in my country who said that readed my blog from here,and asked me some help!I will try  to share this as much as possible!!It even crossed my mind to translate the book in romanian,but i do not hav that amount of time,and it will take forever,but i think I will do it little by little!!
And another thing,i think i got a phase but i do not remember much!
I was in my bed ,eyes closed,and i heard noise in my room,tried to open my eyes and i found this to be very hard,and when i finally did,i saw a small child in my room,i tried to get up,and i found that i was in the SP,so...i said to myself,as i cannot move,i'm in sleep paralisys,and as i am alon in my home this night,this child could not be here,after this crossed my mind,i said this is definetly the phase,and i stood up from my body just by recognizing the phase,but then lucidity dropped drastically,and i do not remember anything!!

wiii
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

It even crossed my mind to translate the book in romanian,but i do not hav that amount of time,and it will take forever,but i think I will do it little by little!!
You can share this work with someone. Very often this practice starts like a hobby but then transforms to a profession. In this case the translation of the book means a lot.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hey all,sorry i did not was on the forum.i had to leave quickly to italy,my brother found something for me to work,so until 10 of july i will not be very often online,the posibility of internet is low where i am ,but i will come with more details as i arrive home!!
I wish u all best
Greetings from Italy to Mr. Raduga and to all the practitioners!!

wiii
Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Ssergiu »

Have not met you wii, but good luck!

Also, for Michael, should we create a thread for "good byes" and stuff. It's pretty effective and you do not need to write it in other threads or to open new ones for saying bye.  ;D Just a thought.
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LawPaw »

Gosh, I hope we don't have enough goodbyes to need a whole thread.
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Alright Willy, keep practicing!!
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hey all,I arrived last night back in Romania,It is not the case 4 good byes...cause from what i see,those who make a user on this site will make it because they are interested about OBE,so in most cases won't happen for someone to make a user and post alot here then leave for good:D
I was gone just for a month and a half,to work something:P
All was good i am very fine,the only diference is that my pocket is a little more heavy hehe..not too heavy tho..:D
Anyways,about the phase...as I saw,if i had nothing to read about the phase,just the taught of it,was'n enough because I worked about 14 hours/day..so I was waisted every day!!If i had only something to read,the forum or something..but i did not had nothing,so phases did not occur during this month and a half!!
I had only one,but it was to short,and it was thr LD!
I dreamed that i was in an a van on the passenger seat,when i saw i was experiencing phantom wiggling ...so i told the driver to brake hard on my mark,and when i said now..he braked,the van stopped and my jumped with my phantom body thru the windshield!It felt like a very aggresive separation!
Now i was out,and i started to do deepening by rubbing my hands..then it turned into a normal dream...which i do not remember!!
Anyways I consider this time like a brake,cause there i did had very little time to think about the phase..so now I am home..and I hoping for a powerfull start!!
I missed the forrum and you all,we are some good friends here and we are learning one from another,and we have also a great master who helps us and let us know what we are doing wrong and right Mr. Raduga!!And I thank  him for being next to us when we need an advice:)
I' am back,and i wish u all good and as much experiences as you can get!!

wiii
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Hi Wiii, nice to see you again.  I'm glad you were rewarded well in Romania. I wondered where you were as I saw no posts from you.
I look forward to more from you again.
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Well i am home for a week now but still no phase...I'll keep trying anyway:D

wiii
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hello  all,
Last night i attempted the phase again!!
Went to bed at 1 am,set my alarm at 7:30,woke at 7:50,went in the kitchen,ate a piece of cake,drank a glass of water,then got back in my bed at 8 sharp!
I tried FFA but nothing happened!
I remained with eyes close thinking about the phase entry and to my  plan of actions...until i randomly fell asleep!
Now i do not remember what exactly i dreamed,but i was beggining to gain a little lucidity,and then alarm rang again at 9 sharp,in order to go to work!

As I analysed the situation later i came to the conclusion to stay up  a little less,cause i was too awake after 10 minutes!
I will reduce the time to 5 minutes to see how is it going,and as i go to sleep i will try some dream recalling,and then FFA and indirect techniques!!

I felt i was close to something:D

wiii
Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Ssergiu »

Next time, try to sleep only 4-6 hours. Stay up 1-10 mins and go back to induction.  ;D This is what I want to do, but my sleep schedule is pretty screwed up. I'm in a break now, trying to fix my sleep.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

I also heard and documented a little about the pineal gland!
Now this seems to be the thing that makes us dream or phase!
In this documentary that NOVA shared in a post says that with all the thing in the foods we buy and what we eat nowadays seems to not just
reduce the activity of this gland but also crystalize it,this effect being caused especially by the Flour(chemical element)wich is found even in the water we drink,and also Coca cola and pepsi contains huge amount of this element!So I want to be much more carefull what I eat and drink,and  i am hoping for better results,and better experiences!
Usually I eat everything is forbidden,i drink also only cola,and i smoke too,so this could affect my experiences!
Starting this week I will be very careful at this things,and by the next weekend i will come back with the results!!

THX for the advice Ssergiu!Are you from romania?  :D

wiii
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

I might be having something,my mind wanders alot during the day and the night,i can get no intention at all upon awakenings!
I seem to have some vivid dreams in the morning,after I wake up and stay 5 minutes awake,then try FFA and I just blackout into sleep,i have vivid dreams after this,but nothing more!!Even intention is week in the morning,i do not know why!!
What should i do?I even took a brake for a week,but when i tried again nothing changed!It's almost 2 months since i had the last phase!!

wiii
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

I'm experiencing this thing too. Huge dry spell. Tomorrow ends my break, so I will reread Chapter 2 of SOBT, read lots of posts about how awesome the Phase is and just try it. It will work, I know it, because it's not the first time for me. You should try this too. ;D
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Ya willy, I know EXACTLY how u feel!  As long as you're sure you are doing the deferred method.... then try alarms.  That is what I do when I get in an "intention slump"  I only resort to this when I know I'm doing everything right and nothing is happening.  The alarms wake me up about 10 times per night at random times which gives u plenty of chances.

It's like working out....you gotta vary your routine to get progress in a slump.

If u need more info on the timer, just let me know. 
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

i think i am going to take a brake until sunday night!
This should work,sunday i am going to reread chapter 2,and then try sunday night.until then from today i am on a brake!
Thx you all for the repliess and support.

Wiii
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hey all,
I think i got a phase last night,i mean I am sure of that,but immediately i falled into sleep,so i do not remember anything!!
I do not know how i separated,but i know the feeling in the phase
and i know for sure i had at some point but lost it few moments later:D

Anyway I am so glad finnally I felt the phase again,even tho i don't remember a bit,but I am glad it was there:D

I hope this is the end of my dry spell,and i will not give up even if it isn't!

wiii
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Excellent Wiii!
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Go Willy, Go Willy
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Wooohoo Wiii!!!
Here's to the end of your dryspell!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Thank you all for your replies :D
Last night did not hapenned anything cause i was wasted and tired!
I was with my boss working with him in the mountains at his cabin and there is the air so strong,that when I got home i just fell asleep!
I will consider this a brake :D
Thank you again all,and i hope soon i will come back with some interesting stuff from the phase:D
I began again to write a dream journal,when i remember the dreams,
and this seems to keep me closer to my uncounsciouss :D
Is preety hard to remember what i dream,but if i get a spark and then take the story backwords seems to work on remembering the dream much better!

wiii
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Heyy,
This morning i set my alarm for 4 hrs!
Alarm rang at 5 am,I stopped it,and slept until 5:40!
Woke up,went in the kitchen,found a chocolate,ate it,and went back to bed after aprox. 20 minutes!
Now interesting thing,somehow,i got out,i do not remember how,I think it was via dream counsciousness,i was somewhere sunny,I do not remember where,but seemed unfamiliar anyhow!
I remember vision was blurry,i clapped my hands hard,I heard the sound of them so clearly,and i shouted loud: Clear vision...so in a matter of seconds all became bluray:D
and then,i was sitting in my room(still in the phase)and i was kinda meditating,and my mom got in my room,and started talking about something,and i knew she will get me out of the phase!So she continued,I got out of the phase,but only this morning I realized,that it was a foul!I got out of the phase i knew i was in,but i got out in a normal dream(still the phase)which i believed it was walking reality,and i did not even doubted it was reality..so i continued in a normal dream which i do not remember!
So,important is I got out,but i was so fouled by my mom in the phase,and entering from the phase in a normal dream left me with only few memories to share from the phase!If i really got fouled to exit from the phase in walking life,i would have tried to re-enter,which i have done it b4 and it comes like natural to me,and if i did not succeed with re-entering i would take a moment awake to recall the experience while it was fresh!
This is the 2nd time i get the phase ans suffer from los of memory of the experience!As a matter effect I only realized I got a phase last night,only after about 20 minutes after i woke up!
I feel the lack of practice so hard,even in the beggining was easyer!
Hope this experiences will come more often from now on:D
Wish u all the best!

wiii
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Cool  Wiii at least you have got some action again.
Last edited by NOVA on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

wiii wrote: Woke up,went in the kitchen,found a chocolate,ate it,and went back to bed after aprox. 20 minutes!
Chocolate's phenethylamine can release stress hormones, boost brain activity and improve cognitive abilities.  I'm not sure what the effect would be prior to having a Phase, but, my guess is that if you are going to indulge in a bar of chocolate before an attempt, then perhaps reduce the sleep inertia period to 10-15 minutes instead of 20.  It may speed up your entry into the Phase via a perceived separation from the body.  :)

Don't quote me on it, though.  I just know that chocolate can make the body release dopamine and norepinephrine.
wiii wrote: Now interesting thing,somehow,i got out,i do not remember how,I think it was via dream counsciousness,i was somewhere sunny,I do not remember where,but seemed unfamiliar anyhow!
A Phase entry is a Phase entry.  Well done!  A lot of the places encountered in the Phase are strange anyway.  I think I've encountered more unfamiliar than familiar places.  There was one time where, via the Phase, I revisited an environment I'm pretty sure I had been to before in a dream.
wiii wrote: I remember vision was blurry,i clapped my hands hard,I heard the sound of them so clearly,and i shouted loud: Clear vision...so in a matter of seconds all became bluray:D
and then,i was sitting in my room(still in the phase)and i was kinda meditating,and my mom got in my room,and started talking about something,and i knew she will get me out of the phase!So she continued,I got out of the phase,but only this morning I realized,that it was a foul!I got out of the phase i knew i was in,but i got out in a normal dream(still the phase)which i believed it was walking reality,and i did not even doubted it was reality..so i continued in a normal dream which i do not remember!
It happens.  There are an array of techniques to prevent slipping into a dream state from the Phase.  Asking once in a while in the Phase if you are dreaming can help because, if you happen to slipping into a dream state, then you may find yourself asking this question again and performing reality checks which will bring you back to the Phase state.  By the way, deepening and maintaing is handy.  Remember sensory amplification as needed and when dealing with Phase inhabitants, it is a good idea to rub/massage your hands.  ;)
wiii wrote: This is the 2nd time i get the phase ans suffer from los of memory of the experience!As a matter effect I only realized I got a phase last night,only after about 20 minutes after i woke up!
The same memory mechanism employed in the waking state is at work in the Phase.  Paying attention to dreams and improving dream recall can help.  Re-enter the Phase if you must and worry about remembering the details later when you are sure that you are done with the experiences.  Upon getting up, start to write down notes straight away.  You may find that you will remember the most recent events and that you are chasing a "backward thread".

Remembering the thoughts you had upon waking can also lead you back to your metaphysical experiences.  Sometimes closing your eyes to remember details can work as you are severing waking visual distractions.  According to Stephen LaBerge, it is also a good idea to write your notes in your journal in the present tense, as this reinforces the idea in your mind that you are still there and that you are reliving it at present - example: "I go through the mirror and I can see that I'm in a strange house...".  Writing the notes in the past tense can convey to your subconscious the idea that the experience is gone - something that you can do without when remembering.  You want your mind to hold on to it, not let go.  Throughout the day, more details may come when you least expect them to.

Once you are satisfied with all your notes in the present tense, then you can write the whole experience in the past tense or however you want to do it neatly. 

This is how I do it and it has improved my memory of both dreams and Phase experiences greatly.  It may also help you with your waking life memory too.  Perhaps it is also a good idea to practice remembering waking life matters.  For example, have someone tell you a telephone number and then try to remember it after five minutes.

I hope this helps!  Good luck!  8)
Last edited by Summerlander on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Thank you for replies!
@summerlander :I had read in another post of yours,about write the dream in the present,and so i did!
About chocolate,when I try this deffered method I almost always eat chocolate b4 going back to bed:P
And i noticed that thoughts from the experience come often during the day,from nowhere,i just remember a piece from the phase,or I just think of the phase out of nowhere!
And about recalling dreams,i observed it works backwords better,when i try to recall them!
Anyways,summerlander thx for the advices,and Nova thx for the reply!
I have a premonition that tonight ima do it again:D

wiii
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I hope so!  I wish you the best experience ever!  :P
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Thx summerlander,did not had anything yesterday ..as expected,but..
did had one today :D
I set my alrm for 5 am,as I went to bed at midnight!
Alarm rang,i stopped it and woke at 5:10 am,went to the kitchen,ate something,smoked a cigarette then got back to bet with intention:D
So I do not know again how i got into the phase,i think i just woke into it..i do not remember well!
I remember very well,i was again in a room foreign one..and vision was blury...i remember the place it was very colorfull,and I shouted loud I need clear visiooooon,and then again...and as i shouted i was peering on what was b4 me..at the  walls of the room..so after few seconds,bluray:D
I went deepening by punching the walls...but this time like anyother times I observed detailed my fist entering in the wall,i felt it so real...like the wall was from rubber,i saw it how it was molding after my fist..felt it...it even changed color...went from yellow to blueish..hehe...so...tipical for me,no plan of action...or even if i have a plan of action I do not recall it very well when in the phase!
So I found a mirror...looked at me,everything was normal..and I closed my eyes and intended to see my muscles bigger:D
When opened my eyes,my chest seemed preety big but I viewed it like it was the chest of a 70 yo..I said...what the heck.. :D
Closed my eyes again,created the intention.stronger this time...so when i opened them..surprise...I was like Vin Diesel..haha
Big chest..well defined,big arms...i said..woooh..damn i look awesome!! :D
So from there on I think I pretty lost it..:D
But it was great anyway...one more to add to this blog...
But lost again good memory for I drifted itno sleep after the experience..i hope in the future experience to wake up and memorise better or even write it down:D
I am pretty excited cause get the phase again!I think 2 phases this week are very good:D
Wish u all the best!!

wiii
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

That's great Wiii, good on you. 
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Ahhhh...you got lucky!  ;D

I've been ill and been having trouble entering the phase.  I also had well-defined muscles but it was in a dream.  In the dream I had a proper six pack and each muscle was a four pack (which is impossible) so I should have become lucid but I didn't - I believed it!  :D

I like to feel the sensations of touching and going through phase objects too.  I once found a big poster of Buddha on a wall, looked away, and then looked back and there was a poster of Arnold Shwarzenegger in Terminator there instead.  Upon closer inspection it said "Hasta La Vista, Baby" - what the heck?  ;D

Anyway, Vin Diesel has a good body and you are pretty lucky to have had two phase experiences in a week.  Or perhaps luck has nothing to do with it.  You're getting good!  ;)