willy's..

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
whiterain

Re: willy's..

Post by whiterain »

wiii wrote: Mr Raduga i have a question about a phenomena that i did not see here!
I understand the word straining but i can naturally do some kinda oposite of straining, i mean go like straining a muscle then relaxing it,and then go under relaxing it..like on a negative scale!i dunno what this means..but feels very intense and i cannot hold it very long...,longest time was like 3 seconds,and it gives a sensation of deepening into me!
In the brain i do not feel the same sensation..but if i hold it long enough i begin to shake...then stop!I feel a little tension in the back of my head tho!
Could this be the straining very hard of the brain and sucking all energy from all other muscles?
i think i know what you mean mate. its like what we normally consider as a relaxed state, is not really even close to being able to fully relax your muscles. once you are able to fully relax your whole body, i think an obe will pretty much naturally occur. i think this is what happens when people take dissociative drugs that numb the body to a state of complete relaxation, in order for the mind to go off on its own for a while, except of course it is very possible to do it without them. its almost like your soul/mind grips your body like a muscle, and when you learn to relaz that, then you're away
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

whiterain wrote: i think i know what you mean mate. its like what we normally consider as a relaxed state, is not really even close to being able to fully relax your muscles. once you are able to fully relax your whole body, i think an obe will pretty much naturally occur. i think this is what happens when people take dissociative drugs that numb the body to a state of complete relaxation, in order for the mind to go off on its own for a while, except of course it is very possible to do it without them. its almost like your soul/mind grips your body like a muscle, and when you learn to relaz that, then you're away

I do not take any kind of drugs,and this feeling is something weird,i can do it in any time of the day,even when I am doing something else,what you would say in your post i would understand that,that is the feeling when you are between sleep and awake?I felt that too,suddenly my mind begins to wander an drift...i feel like floating,and when i realize that I snap back into awakening!And this happened one night,almost all night!
I think that is the free floating state of mind...i'm almost sure,cause i do not feel my body,i feel only my mind,floating,and forgot about my body,or forgot about real life,and this could be the free floating state of mind ,but only Mr. Raduga can tell me if this is it!
And first times when i felt this sensations,lasted a half of second,and the longest was like 5 seconds,but 5 seconds after few nights of getting used with it when it hapened!I did not do it by my intention,it just happened!
But in my question to Mr. raduga,the one that you quoted it is another feeling,sometimes,when i have a LD i use this when i have trouble separating,i just do something,i don't know how ti describe it!I can do it anytime even in real life,and if i hold it more than 3 seconds,my members begin to shake,and then sensation stops!
I talked about this with my brother,he said he ca do it too,and he has nothing to do with OBE's or things like this:)
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Michael Raduga wrote: I think, 1 and 2 are one experience (re-entering the phase) but you are on the right way anyway. You should always have a plan of action. Do not waste your phases. I know, the phase is an interesting thing without a plan but it realy will help you to improve your practical level
It seems hard to me to remember the plan of actions after i slept a wile and dreamed randomly,feels like confusing,but sometimes i do remember,actually,in the post where i have talked to the drawer,i think i did it because i wanted to obtain some information from it,but i losted,cause i was just sitting there,and in my previous phases i did remember some things i proposed myself to do in the phase!
The phase is an interesting place indeed,but I feel like i need to do more,i feel that it can be outstandingly interesting,and that is why I want to get to the top!
I wish i could enter the phase 10 times per day,and everytime I do something wrong to correct in the next one:)
I will practice,and for now i hope to get to result of one phase per night,and from there forward!
And during the day i think alot to what i did in the last phase,and what i sould have done,and what i would do in the next one!I try to keep the phase in my head like a habbit,
from the beggining of 2011 ,a day did not pass without me thinking of the phase,atleast once or twice per day!
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hey,today i woke up about 11 in the morning,have no idea what i dreamed or did last night,anyways i woke up,ate something,and then i got back to bed,but i didn't got under the covers,it was something like taking a nap!I dreamed something,and then i became awake out of nowhere,i tried some techniques,and nothing worked,but as i was falling asleep,i tried to imagine that i was talking to someone,so there i was talking with a man,and suddenly i felt like a little floating state there,i imediately tried to separate,but i found myself back in bed,with strong vibrations,like my head was shaking,and i heard birds humming,but very loud,i recognize the vibratory state,i did not became startled,and i tried to amplify the vibrations,they were going from my head down to my torso,and then i gradually lost them,desperate wish i hade to recall them...they were back in a snap,again i try to amplify them,again i gradually lost them,and i tried so hard to keep them,vibrasions seemed to get stronger when i strained the body,without using muscles,but i was feeeling  at a moment that i become tired and could not strain anymore....so as the vibrasions seem to dissapear i created a strong desire and a strong thaught to get out,cause i was sooo damn close,I remember i thaught of anything ,bad good,something,somehow i even screamed for help to triyng get out,i was expecting anyone to come and give me a hand,angels ,demons,beings,entities,i did not care what they were i was completely fearless cause i knew i got to get into the phase and if something showed before my eyes,i definetely had the power to controll it,but nothing appeared!Someone had to come and drag me out,but did not!The vibrations seemed to come and go,they usually came lasted 4,5 secons,then go..and came back after a second and so on!
I think i made the mistake in the first place when i was dreamy an realized that sense of floating,i was rapidly thinking of separate,wich brought me back in my bed,instead i should have just floated there  whilst that man was talking to me!That was a better idea,cause i was already in the phase!But comming back to my body,without intention,i was getting vibrations,and as i saw i cannot mantain vibrations,i desperately tried to separate but did not succeed:)
It was ok anyway,cause i remembered what i dreamed befor all of theese,this could only be a good thing,since i try phasing,i dream more at night,and i feel a little improvement on remembering dreams:)So this could be with practice i guess,LD everytime i dream:D

wiii
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hey all,good news i got the phase this morning!Bad news i do not remember anything at all :)) In fact I only remembered i got a phase this morning when i entered on this forum today!!
Now that is weird,I came to realize as I write down here,i woke from sleep,i knew it was a false awakening,and i just stood up,and from there on i only remembered everything was blurry,i remembered in the phase to do deepening,i don't remember what i did for deepening,but it was so vivid,this is the only thing i remember,that it was more vivid like real life!! I said to myself OMG it is so vivid woooow cool,and then for mantaining i ran but i do not remember where i was,nor the surroundings.nothin I think I lost it on the way..but it was so vivid!!I dont even remeber what i did befor i stood up in the phase!!
Man that was cool..!!

wiii
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hey,something strange happened to me yesterday!
I was home,a little tired from work,and not feeling so well...so i told my mom to make something for dinner and i said meanwhile i will rest a little on the bed!
So i was in my bed and i was mad,nervous about things during the day,so i tried to think at something beautifull!And i do not know why i always random feel like i am another person,a wealthy person,and a happy person but not the same person everytime!
So as i was laying in my bed,nrevous and mad ,,i said to myself now i am going to feel like a perfect person,with no bad toughts,with no problems at all!I immediatelly felt very well,tho i was not sleeping i only kept my eyes close,i felt well,good,loving,happy,wealthy i felt like i was enjoying life at fully! And the next thing I observed for a split second a shift...and then i could not think and have the same feeling again! I was not sleeping,it was just like daydreaming but with the eyes closed!
When that shift was occuring i heard a sound like i was drawed into a void!
And then i rised up to go eat!
Was a really strange feeling and i was crystal awake!
Does this happened to someone else?

wiii
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

What you were saying before about the free floating state of mind. I had a new experience recently after reading what Mr Raduga was saying about just getting up (just do it!)when you know you can. I think i was in the free floating state of mind, where you kind of start to see dream images flickering in and out, and when i saw one for a second and realised it was strong enough i just got up, out of bed, and was Out of Body, which turned in to a LD later. I think when you are in this state of mind, if you time it right (like you said for about 5 seconds you felt it), in these 5 seconds you could probably just get up and you will be in an OBE or LD, dont even think about techniques, just get up without any doubt that it will work.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

wiii wrote: ...and then i could not think and have the same feeling again! I was not sleeping,it was just like daydreaming but with the eyes closed!
When that shift was occuring i heard a sound like i was drawed into a void!
And then i rised up to go eat!
Was a really strange feeling and i was crystal awake!
Does this happened to someone else?
There is a lot of things that may happen to you near sleep. you may get OBE or even can see God)  (read the Bible: Book of Job, Chapter 33, 14-16)
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hey there,..
Saturday morning,i woke naturally,i was on my back,didn't move,and i tried to get up...and i did it but only with my upper body,legs felt heavy and all was so real i taught  that i move my legs i will fell of from the bed!Anyways i was a little confuse and lost it!
Good thing was that after i arrived from work,same day i said i ma going to take a nap maybe i will catch it this time:D
Aand i sure did,i found myself on the back,i do not know how i got that position(i'm assuming that i slept before and turned on the back)and from there i kinda recognized the feeling and tried to get up!Now i was having the same problem as in the morning only my torso was out..so i said to myself that i am going to rise up even if i fell off,but it turns out i didn't:D
I was out,and the next thing i noticed that i have ho vision,so i flipped my hands befor my eyes multiple times,and vision began to appear and turned clearer!Next thing i noticed i had a hard breathing,and i was thinking i had something in my throat(physical throat) i tried to adjust breathing and in a split second i was back in my body preety awake,but as Mr. Raduga says,next thing when you are snapped back try to exit again!It was just a matter of 2 seconds and i jumped back in the phase,in to a second one,but i felt like it was only one phase,as it happens to me often so this time i had hard time with vision too,i did the same thing,flipping my hands before my eyes, and commanded myself vocally ''i need vision '' suddenly all was crispy clear..breathing was hard like in the first phase but this time i ignored it...i ran just outside to my window,starting to float above my street,and i kinda swimmed thru the air to propell myself,i saw my street,my heighbourhood in the right side of my vision,and the left side was black,i took a loook,and i realized that it was the clear sky at night,and i said to my self''This is the universe,This is my universe'' After that i landed in the street,i was going to pass thru some walls and the strange thing was that as easy seemed for me in the begginning now i had a hard time passing thru them,then i tried diving headfirst thru the asphalt,half of my face entered but i could not pass more,i felt like i could not breathe if i stayed there,then i gave up,and started to run around in the street,after few seconds i felt it hard to do it,i could not run either!The feeling was like i was a magnet and in front of me was another magnetic field with the opposite pole,i could not get forward,it was like something pushed me back,exactly the same sensation,when u hold in hand 2 magnets with opposite poles and  they  reppel eachother!
Then i was attracted back in my body,the whole phase lasted about 3 minnutes!

It was nice,i missed the feeling of the phase:D

wiii
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

No plan of action, but not bad anyway)

By the way, you usually say that can get the phase only be becoming lucid in dreams and that you never experienced separation from the body. How you count this case?

And one more question that may help other practitioners:
how exactly you got out from the body? By your perception, by your sensations, by your intentions? How you could explain it to others?
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Right on wii!!  cool experience.  I second that....if you could explain how you separated, in more detail, it will help a lot.  I've been having issues separating
Rudolph
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Rudolph »

"How you could explain it to others?"

tough question.

I used to meditate every day and practice certain 'awareness' exercises during the day. Properly done these exercises enhance one's awareness during dreams and sleep as well. I think my first OBEs were when I wasn't even trying and I would just "wake up" but I was outside my body.

Once I started trying to AP a variety of exit modes happened. Just floating up to the ceiling, also just popping out to the foot of the bed, then the rollout. The rolling out is probably the strangest feeling exit mode because it feels just like the physical body is rolling over and it feels like I am going to fall over the edge of the bed and hit the floor! But usually in the last moment I realize the the sheets are not pulling on me and I relax and just let go and the exit proceeds from there.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Michael Raduga wrote: No plan of action, but not bad anyway)

By the way, you usually say that can get the phase only be becoming lucid in dreams and that you never experienced separation from the body. How you count this case?

And one more question that may help other practitioners:
how exactly you got out from the body? By your perception, by your sensations, by your intentions? How you could explain it to others?
1.PLAN OF ACTION
I always seem to think more slowly when in the phase,so usually,it ends when i start to do deepening,or if i do deepening i think i am not doing it enough!I never arrive to put in aplication the plan,tho i have 2 plans in my mind which i am going to achieve when in the phase! -To speak with my deceased father-to know my higher self!!

2.I count this like another way of getting the phase!I fell asleep before entering in the phase but i did not dream anything,and i think i slept like 40 min. before the phase!
I got out by no techniques,just stood up!It seemed so simple,so natural!

3.I got out of my body by perceptions and sensations!
At first i somehow woke but not woke,if i analyse it better i think i woke exactly in the phase,my body felt very easy when i woke,i almost did not felt my body before separation,i think this could be what Michael reffers to free floating state of mind,i almost did not feel any part of my body like it was totally relaxed,and i was aware that i am awake,so in the next moment i just knew i could separate so i separated with my upper body,and then the legs came out hard but i knew that if my upper body was out it was 120% clear that i needed only more intention,so i twisted and roled out next to the bed!
Second time,when i felt i was dragged back in my body i could not do anything to stop it,happened too fast,but after i was back in my body i imediately separated again,so this second time i felt a strange feeling before i separated,i felt like i was falling asleep,like i was sanking into my mind..something like i was falling into my mind so i imediately jumped out from my body again!

So i got out by sensations,i did not do anything before separating i did not analyzed nothing,i knew  my goal is to get out ,i did not hear anything,i did not saw anything,but i felt it!I felt a relaxed sensation,then a strange sensation like i was dragged into myself,and then i got out!I did not had anything in mind just the goal to get out,maybe that is why i forgot about a plan of action!
Before this phase as i said earlyer,in the morning,i got out with my upper body and then when i saw i could not get my legs out i quitted,but after that i realized i shouldn't do that,cause i was havin 99% of the phase when my upper body was out!So during the nap,same thing happened but i did not quit i did everything to get out and i was out!

Hope others can understand what i meant,english is not my language so i am sorry for mistakes:D
I am always looking forward to share this with anyone:D

wiii
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Thanks for sharing that wii. Sounds like you are doing great!
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Yeah,but stilll i get very rare phases,and I think is because I am getting home very tired after work! Anyway I have enough patience so I don't get frustrated,and this keeps me going after the phase!
I was thinking to a plan of action after i get the phase more often;I am thinking if it will work in the phase to obtain some information about the phase,and somehow enhance something  in me ,so I can get it even more often:D
Sounds a little weird,but we can find very much information there:D

wiii
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

I've got the same problem....phases are too far apart!  I need more!  It's so easy when it works, I don't get it??  They should happen more often.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

dreamsrock wrote:   It's so easy when it works, I don't get it??
Yeah.when it work i have the feeling that it comes very naturally,very easy,i just get out in the phase and i forget lots of things from my ''to do'' list in the phase!
I think it is something that has a link with our day to day life,i think we get very distracted and very busy minds during our walking life,and i think this is causing some blockages,we just need to figure it out somehow! I mean look at MR. Raduga he is a master of theese things,but i think it helps him alot cause he get to work every day with the phase and about the phase,think about it this way:When he explains at his seminars and when he tries to teach others ppl how to do it,he actually thinks about the feelings in the phase while trying to transmit them to the students in the seminar,so they have a better understanding,now i have seen the video seminar,and MR Raduga seems to live the phase while he explains it,he does his best to make us understand,and he does it every day,if not on the seminars everyday,it explains it here on the forum,this is his preocupation all day,i mean almost all day,besides personall stuff!
I think if we can find ourselves some kind of partners near us,to  talk about the phase every day,to talk about how it felt,to try to learn one from another I am almost sure they will occur more often,I am not a master but i think this could help!
Some of us have to do an experiment like this,i would do it myself but here ppl are not so open and i cannot find someone to take it so seriously as i do!

And to taalk by myself is a litle weird! Anyway after the next phase i willl try to record myself,explaining how it was,how it felt..and all this,and i am going to make it look like a story,and then during the day i will play it in my headphones!
This should help me think about the phase during the day,should keep my mind preocupied with the phase!

wiii
Last edited by wiii on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hello again,
I got the phase 3 days ago,again it happened,as unsual as it does!
I did not entered thru LD!
I found myself preety awake in the bed,eyes closed,an it was all black,suddenly
i saw like an oval shape of light it was starting to get bigger and bigger,and I acted imediately,so i tried to stand up,seemed like i did not have enough agressivity so i was determined to get out no matter what!
I rolled out agressively,i remember that i rolled out and when i fell next to the bed i dragged even the  blanket with me hehe!
Strange was,i got fouled,i looked in my bed,i saw there a piece of paper with some math calculations on it,and i was so sure that it was real and i did not separate,so i got back into bed!So everything lasted about 3 seconds!
It seems to me that when one is trying to separate has some lucidity,but when separation occurs if it is not enough lucidity,seems like it is getting lost right after separation!
Could this be happening?

wiii
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

It may be, but on your experience level you will never move your physical body while separating. If you have doubts, it is better to check reality by hyper-concentration or by breathing through the pinched nose
Sumer
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Sumer »

wiii wrote: It seems to me that when one is trying to separate has some lucidity,but when separation occurs if it is not enough lucidity,seems like it is getting lost right after separation!
Could this be happening?
I've had this a number of times. The lucidity / level of consciousness drops right after separation and you need to deepen to get it back. But not always - last two entries my lucidity level remained quite high after separation. I think this drop in the level of lucidity is quite normal as the consciousness jumps from one state to another, so to speak.
Consciousness is all there is.
All there is - is consciousness.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Michael Raduga wrote: If you have doubts, it is better to check reality by hyper-concentration or by breathing through the pinched nose
About the reality check,i tried it once when i had doubts,i got out from my body,and i was sitting in my bed right on the edge,and i tried pinched nose technique for reality check,and as i was doing it i realy could not breathe anymore,but i was preety agressive and i continued by jumping off my window from the second floor,and i had the phase,but i was not sure,so pinched nose didn't work but i still continued the phase!That session i remember it was hard to breathe in the phase,i really got back in my body after the first separation cause i was not sure if it's the phase or my physical body that really breathes hard,so i got back,and as soon i realized my physical body is ok,i simply got out again,after 2 seconds i got back,i jumped out agai,and the second time was the same with the breathing,but i continued and after few seconds the breathing came to normal!

wiii
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Breathing through the pinched nose doesn't work as reality check for 30% people. 3 people got this problem at my last seminar. Hyperconcentration is much better
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

Yeah i have had varied success with the pinched nose technique. It has worked a couple of times but it also fails just as often so isn't the best technique, maybe because when i sleep i breath through my mouth, i dunno.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

I also remember that in one of first phases,i checked the electricity in the bedroom didn't work but when i checked it in the bathroom it worked,anyway i continued even then,i somehow know deep down that is the phase,even reality checks don't workout everytime!
I observed that hyperconcentration is good,sometimes when i get a very rised level of lucidity,i say to myself,''i want to have total control,or total lucidity'' and aftetr few moments the sight and the lucidity increases very high,especially the sight,what looked like a VGA picture suddenly becomes to 1080p BluRay:D
To remember the ''To Do'' list in the phase I find it very hard,especially when the phase comes unexpected!

wiii
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

wooooohhww....I got about 4 phases this night...damnn..:D
First I woke in the middle of the night,kind of a false awakening it was,but i recognized it imediately,cause i was lucid,in front of my eyes was black,and i knew I am about to get the phase,i almost instantaneous tryed to separate,it was kinda hard,i bounced of form side to side,and with an agressive intention i rolled out from my bed!
I imediately began to do deeepening,i tested the walls,i punch the walls,they were la rubber,
so for the next 2 or 3 seconds i punced th walls with my fists,then i wantet to jump off thru the window! I found myself dragged back into my body!
In th next second i separate it again,thistime more easily than the firs time,i started to punch the walls again to deepen,then i repeated loud,like i yelled at someone,I want total controll,and then again i want total lucidity,this i ssaid and in the mean time i punched and peered the wall in my room,suddenly all is much more clear,i remembered to do my plan of action,and this was to seee,and speak with my father!I said i want to see my father,all started to get foggy,then again i said i want to speek with my father,then i started so see myself like in a mirror,giving commands,so as i simply stood and request to see and speak with my father,phase was dragging back to my body,nice and slow,so i found myself back in my body!
Imediately,tried to separate again,third time in a night,was preety hard,like the first time but i had so much agression and i did it,i rolled out again!
So i was out,i was testing the walls again,my hand went thru them,but seemed much more solid like in my first phases when i entered them thru LD!So i tested the walls,i peered them,and i jumped outside thru my window!When outside,to deepen th phase i started running,and meanwhile i remembered another plan of action,to meet my higher self!So i said,i want to meet my higher self ,all became white,i felt a lifting sensation,warmth from the white light,and then i saw in the middle of the white light a green light,like a fluorescent green flame...and then all started to fade..slowly i found myself back in my body!
As a habbit imediately tried to separate,it was too easy this time ,i separated,i was in my room,and i think i lost lucidity,phase turned into a regular dream which i hardly remember!
Maan it was awesome,and after a while i woke,looked at the clock,and it was 3 am,i do not know the time i first entered in the phase this night,but i got into bed at a quarter to midnight!

And i think it would have been more interesting,if when i woke at 3 am to gab notes,cause all seemed like dreamy when i woke this morning,so next time when the phase session ends,i will note all down,so i do not forget any detail!
Again,about dream cartography,all started in my room,and i got further down the street a bit, so it happened around home again! I notice that when one enters the phase thru indirect techniques or atleast not thru LD everytime is in his home!
Maaan i had a too long period when i did not got the phase,and i think this is the result of my expectations,it was awesome:D i hope phases will occur more often,as i get more experience and exercise:D

wiiii
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

That's cool
Now you see that it is really possible to have a lot of phases per one day. And it's not limit. If you will train further, you will able to use EVERY awakening
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Yeah I see,this time when i entered and re entered in the phase,i was thinking that i am gonna do it all night,hehe,but i could not keep up!
Anyway,usually when i wake up i wake up to turn in another position,bu theese awakenings are different,like i feel that they are false awakenings!
I sleep and before i dream something else comes a spark of lucidity,ant from there si already  habbit,one important thing I learned:
If one thinks is in the phase,I think in 90% of the cases, he really is!I learned that if i just just think or if i just have the impression that i am in the phase,or about to get the phase,if i have just a little doubt,chances decrease almost with 50%,so when i think I am in the phase,i put in it all the agressivity,no matter what,even with the risk that i will really roll out of my real bed!So one should not have doubts,nor fears to try everything is in their way! And i think the more i get used with the feelings,the more often i will get it,I observed lately,that when i have even the slight idea of the phase i try to separate,and is getting like a habbit!

Thank you again Mr. Raduga for the free E-book,and for the time you make to teach us the phase,an make us to understand it better:) !!

wiii
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hey,
Last night i had a dream,normal dream not ld,and i remember it almost all,but after the dream ended,i exited from it consciosly,from the moment it started to fade away,i knew it was a dream,so I stood still,and tried indirect techniques,visualising images,listening in,swimming technique,I did about 7 or 8 cycles,but nothing!
Then i got out of my bed,went and smoked a cigarette,then i got back to bed after 10 minutes,the I note my dream on my phone,I remained awake for about 20 minutes per total,and then i got back to bed !
thing is i could not fall asleep for about half an hour,i tried to concentrate,but i just blacked out  into sleep!!
Could the cigarette affected me,is it possible?
Anyways I am glad cause it seems to me that lately,I caught a few awakenings,exactly before i move,and if this turns into a habbit too,i assume that my chances to get get the phase will increase atleast with 30 to 50% !!
I'll keep in touch!!!

wiii
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Awesome!!  4 in a row!  If you are anything like me, then u will now have a dry spell for quite some time.  I don't get it??  I will do great for 3-4 days straight, and I'll be thinking that I finally have this whole "phase" thing figured out and then.....nothing for a while???

Anyways Wii, i hope u continue and get better and better.  Thanks for posting your experiences.  They help!
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Thanks,
And this for me is something like an end of a dryspell:)
i wonder what i will manage it this night,
And another thing,this diary and this forum helps me alot,cause i read every day from it,and i post,and i think by giving a part of interest to the phase will become a habbit,and could be handled more easily!!!
I wish to all those on this forum,who had succes with entering in the phase to never give up,and keeeping updated everyday!!
Wiss u  all best,and successes !!

wiii