willy's..

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: willy's..

Post by Summerlander »

Hahaha!  The aliens are out to get us via the phase!!!  :D
I did not succeed to convince her that we were dreaming...
I tend to do this a lot.  I don't know why but I like to share the dream revelation with other characters and often I find that they get argumentative and can't accept that they are part of a dream.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Summerlander wrote: Hahaha!  The aliens are out to get us via the phase!!!  :D
Maybe they really interract with our phase experiences...in order for us to get used with them around..so when they really come on earth we shall not freak out,and blackout...hehe      Has anyone seen ''PAUL'' the movie with the alien...You could not possibly be scared of aliens anymore..haha it's so hilarious!!

Although I had seen UFO's in my phase I didn't came to a close encounter with such a being!But when I do ..it will be a great cue,or anchor...to realise that I'm dreaming:D
I would like to chat with one of them...that would be a great chat.. 8)
Summerlander wrote:
I did not succeed to convince her that we were dreaming...
I tend to do this a lot.  I don't know why but I like to share the dream revelation with other characters and often I find that they get argumentative and can't accept that they are part of a dream.
Well I think because they are dream characters...it means that the dream is their reality..so even if they had diffrent ego's it would still be their reality because they are DREAM characters...well I guess it is so... :)

wiii
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I had the same thoughts)
The answer: a dozen of people this weekend on our experiment in LA. I hope...
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I look forward to hearing about that experiment.  I had quite a vivid experience of being abducted by aliens in the phase and because of it, I highly suspect that people out there are mistaking these experiences for real events. 

I believe, particularly in those cases where paralysis is involved, that the abductees have unknowingly entered the phase...and not that real physical extraterrestrials have paralysed them.

Likewise, if the individual expects evil little imps sunbathing on his chest...this is what will happen...

By the way, if anyone has experienced being abducted by aliens and they believe that it happened physically...I don't mean to offend you...and relax...I don't rule out that possibility either.  It is far-fetched, though. 

By the way, I'm curious as to what you guys think about the Roswell thing...a weather balloon, man-made secret test gone wrong or...a flying saucer with dead aliens?
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hey there all,
I have not ben able to reach the phase lately,but after reading the new SOBT...is like a little more than the first!:D
The techniques are explained better,te situations...i definately get a more clear understanding from the new SOBT!
So,yesterday night,I had a normal dream...that I was just enjoying a ride with my car!So for some reason i stopped,got out of the car,and then the car ran away......
I remember I said...noo not again,..:)) And shortly after that I realized I was in a dream!So to verify that I tested the gravitation!
I could lift 5 stores in height...and I remember I was shouting with joy,...FREE AGAAIIIINNN!!!
well shortly after that,I blackedout into a random dream!

Last night,was interesting too!
Although I did not got the phase,I got multipple awakenings,snd the ocasion to cycle techniques!
I remember clearly,at some point I felt that light sensation...and i could separate,but I only wiggled my upper body like 12 inches,then I 
fell back on my pillow,and Only iin the morning I remembered,when I fell back on my pillow,I heard a woman's voice,''UHH ALMOST DID IT THIS TIME''..and it seemed so natural for her to be thre that I did not realised it was a cue in fact!
So practically I lied in the phase..quite much...maybe 4,5 seconds!
After that i could catch few more awakenings,but noothing happenned!
Anyways I think this happenned because of the new SOBT!
Thank you Michael again,for sharing it for free with us!!

wiii
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hey,I got one last night:D

It happenned quite weird!
I dunno how I got to the point of separating,but i just started to become lucid while I was trying to separate!
I all happened after I got to bed and slept about 4and a half hour or 5 hrs!

I separated,It was pretty hard,but once I did that I continued with the experience!
I was in my kitchen with my bro and someone else,and I just jumped trough the window,to go check on a girl that is living across my flat,,,I just went to her...and started to do numerous things,wich I can't remember well!
I can't remember much from this experience,cause after I separated I did not do any deepening!It lasted quite long,even without deepening!
One thing I remembered clearly:I HAD TO DO ABOUT 5 REALITY CHECKS DURING THE EXPERIENCE!PINCHED NOSE,IT WORKED LIKE A CHARM,AND KEPT ME LUCID FOR PRETTY LONG!
Every time I doubted that reality,I tried pinched nose technique,and it worked every time very good!I was able to breathe normally,and without struggle!
Bad thing it was,that i did not had a plan of action,I'm supposed to be on a brake!
I do not remember much from the experience,cause it was in the middle of my sleep!I awoke after it,and it was 3:35!And I slept after that until I had to go to work!
It was great anyway:D

wiii
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Congratulations on your experience.  Practice dream recall and it may also improve your phase recall too.  Remember maintaining in order to prevent fouls and slipping into a non-lucid state.

I see the pinched nose is working like a charm on you too.  I find it very effective.  Are there any other reality checks that you like to use?
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Yeah,besides pinched nose,i use alot the punching the walls technique,an for mantaining passing thru things...altho pinched nose seems to come first in my mind!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Yeah, the pinched nose comes to mind first with me too.  At least lately anyway.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

So,..Got out this morning,but it was a short one!
I woke up,mentally only and b4 i move ore open my eyes,I felt the sensation of the phase,that lightness..thingeling sensation that occurs just b4 separation!
So as I was sitting aware of my body in bed,and I felt that sensation of the phase,I immediately try to separate!
Interesting thing is,that when i tried to separate,it felt like a SP!
I was soooo not able to move!So I tried agressivly..I was like 1,2,3..1,2,3,..1,2,3 GOOO.! And i was out with my upper body!
First thing i noticed...I felt my left eyelid not opened...I could feel my physical eyelid...I tried to open it...as I was still struggling to gain lucidity!
Then I started to doubt...did the pinched nose...worked perfectly...but I was still only with my upper body out!
Before I tried to get out entirely...I looked at the window,only with my right eye,and I was thinking now to the plan of action I have in mind for quite a time !
To get out in nature and get striked by a lightning!!
So after all these things..wich lasted about 4 seconds...I finally got my eyelid opened,but sadly it was my phisycal eyelid!I felt it...I did the pinched nose again to make sure...I was back in my phisycal body!
Tried again to get out immediately..not working...tried FFA..Kinda worked But only for a few seconds and I blacked out into sleep...after that I had some vivid dreams:D

I am still working...I may got a little rusty as Summ said in a post on Luna's blog! But I will figure it out somehow!!
Truth is I miss that feeling of the phase...When I got out it simply feels like when I wake up in the morning and I'm stretching my arms...it is such a relaxing feeling....that is what I feel in the phase....simply,total freedom!

wiii
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hi guys...
I wasn't around last week as I took a good brake!
I am expecting good results this week,cause in the brake week I was not thinking at the phase at all!
Last night I said I will think about it a little...and got some weird vivid dreams...It was cool!

wiii
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hey...
I did not got the phase for a very long time,seems like I am unable to concentrate upon awakenings,and I only use natural awakenings wich, lately ,come areound pretty rare!
Anyway last night i remember I awoke..moved a litle,and decided to think about the phase!
All of the sudden I found myself with my neighbours down in the street,we were having a chat!
After then I told to a girl that she needs to come with me,I did not know why ..but I desperately wanted her to come with me!
As she grabbed my hand we were just walking around the block...and I heard weird noises of wha seemed to be a jet fighter!
As we were walking around..it was night..I saw Like a shadow of a plane abouve us....and as i looked up...
seemed to be some sort of ufo....and exactly that moment I looked those jet engines started..in full throttle..looked like the afterburner of a jet!
It seemed he had trouble keeping it going...and after few meters further..it crashed..and caused a massive explosion in the  neighbourhood!
The girl ran away,and I jumped to fly...It was like I knew is a dream...so I flew rapidly in order to deepen it...As I go some speed everything became a blank page b4 my eyes....in that fraction of second I tried to just rise from my body as I had a slight feeling of it lying in the bed!
Not worked,I moved with my phisycal body...!
In the next few swconds I tried indirect cycles...and fell asleep by them!
I posted this dream cause it was one of those blu-ray dreams....the shape of that plane imprinted in my brain..I can remember I saw even the joints and the screws that kept all the plane togheter,I remember the color of it....it's engines..running on full throttle,and even the wave of the explosion,it's heat...it even changed my trajectory of flying...!!
It was pretty cool tho!
I think I saw that plane cause I soooo love jet fighters...all that power that fascinates me...!

wiii
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I know what you mean.  Certain dreams seem to go with a certain degree of lucidity.  You seem to be aware of something that can't quite explain at the time.  Almost like you know and you don't know.  I can just imagine the jet fighter's detailed realism.  It makes me think of the colossal hovercrafts I saw in a dream once.  The visual realism these dreams generate can incite great creativity in us.  Just like the phase.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Although I am very bad at drawing I will try to make a sketch of the plane!
It seemed to have a shape when I first saw it..closely!
After it was a little further when it crashed semed to have 
another shape!!
But dmn it was amazingly real,and the sound was mindblowing...
I think the sound of the jet plane could have been vibrations occuring at the same time,but disguissed in a dream!!

wiii!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Try to do a representation of it from what impressed you the most.  What you produce physically may not be exactly like the idea but it will have been inspired by it.  I look forward to it!
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

It was something like that...but as I said..I suck at drawings..hehe!
I think the representation of this dream was simply my
astonishment for jet planes...and the loud noise from the jet in the dream could have been very strong vibrations...
the fact that it morphed into a UFO I think it may be asociated with the impossible thing that this accident could not really happen cause jets do not fly so low...
and in the moment I included the possibility of an UFO
there it was!
The fact that I told that girl to come with me for whatever reason...and then that accident happened...led me to a conclusion that I might have some instincts in real life...like when it's about to happen something ...I feel an energy that leads me to that place!
And it happened to me even in real life....once I had my car broken,(would not start)and after taking some of the possibilities down(replaced fuel pump,fuel filter,cleaned some sensors..stuff like that)..and still  would not work ..all the sudden it hit me!
I said it was the fuse panel! My friend..also a mechanic said that could be this..but he said he is only 20% that is this part...
So the next day I got a fuse panel from a wrek...and while I was holding it,i suddenly felt that joy,that I later would have when my car starts!
And other similar feelings..I had ..when I just know...And I am 300% sure it is what I know!

wiii
Attachments
ofo phase..jpg
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

It looks like a suppository to me which turned into a Star Wars spaceship later.  Just kidding. ;D

It certainly looks like a jet plane and my imagination is already adding realism to it.  Cool!  Expectation certainly has a tendency to become reality in both dream and phase states.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Cool dream and sketch Wii!!
I moved with my phisycal body...!
BLAST!! I bet you have a phase in the next 2-3 days though after that experience.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hey everyone,
well I surely do not know what happened to me,since I went to Italy this summer,I could get the phase very hard,and very rare!
I tried all things which could have got into my way and blocked me for reaching the state,but still...I have poor activity!
It seems to me that I cannot concentrate much,my desire is no longer so strong...even if I make it strong....does not last after I fall asleep!
Now I have only one theory to say like that...one explanation why last year when I stated with the phase it occured so often!Well the time when I discovered this site,and this phenomena..I was going daily at the gym,and that could have been very beneficial due to higher circulation of blood,and due to the fact that when I got home ..before I went to bed,the muscles were so tired,that they would tend to relax faster than my mind!
This is the last and I think most plausible explanation!
When I came back from Italy I had mucht to work here too,then with the all day stuffs...the gym was no longer in my program!
But it will be after these holydays..(christman&new year) And I will totally know if this is the cause!!
Your opinions are welcome too!!!

wiii
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Yes, the gym could play a part.  It seems feasible that, in the exhaustion post a long day of heavy activity, your body would want nothing but recovery.  Interrupting sleep to try the deferred method would prompt your brain to enter REM at the slightest opportunity before the mind could fall asleep with it.  Ta-da!!  The mind is free to roam in the phase! 

BTW, we all have our dry periods I suppose. :D
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Yeah summ,we all have our dry periods but isn't this too long?
I miss it sooo much, i like the phase even after I wake up,cause it keeps my mind busy with interesting stuff, like dream interpretation!
And there are soooo much to e plore there!!

Wiii
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Try a gentler approach.  Pick certain days when you will commit to phase state induction.  If doing it as soon as you wake up is not working for you (because you may have certain things that you are worried about in your head), then try the deferred method.  You could wake up in the night, stay up for 15 minutes and then go back down for separation.

On the other hand, you may also want to try constant reality checks during the day and in the morning, write down as much as you can remember from your dreams.

One way or the other you WILL enter the phase and explore the beautiful unknown again! ;)
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Thanks Summ,
I tried the deffered method too,well until a couple a weeks ago,and i said I will intrerupt the deffered method for a while!
So i heaven't tried the deffered method lately!
Dreams are not so vivid,I remember poor details from them....!
I am totally confident that after these holydays I will figure it out!
Like you said..one way or another...I will do it again:D
thaks for the encouragement Summ!

wiii
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

No worries.  By the way, I recently wrote like two or three words from what I could remember from a dream so vague that it was more like a flurry of nonsensical thoughts than anything else.  And the words didn't even go together.  This improved though.  Just write what you can remember as soon as you wake up.  sometimes it helps to take a few seconds to go over what happened in the dream before getting up and writing on your journal. 

Vivid dreams and the phase, on the other hand, are more memorable.  Sometimes I even practive remembering things in waking life.  I get people to tell me their phone numbers once and then see if I can remember it ten seconds later.  Poor recall on my part though! :D 
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Yeah,I observed when I write in the dream journal,dreams seem to get more and more vivid,but somehow I find it hard to write down in the middle of the night ..or when i wake up,I guess I am kinda lazy sleepy dude lol!
I will try to keep it updated,evn if what I write are just words or thoughts like...
Thanks for the support anyway!:D
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hey all,
First time, I wish you all a better year than the previous one,and 2nd time I had semi-lucid dream!
It was pretty interesting,I cannot remember very much of it,cause it was very brief!
I was dreaming,I was in a some sort of garden,looked like the garden of my grandparents,and suddenly I felt a lightness..and I started drifting backwards,i was just gliding  backwards and I had the sensation that I am atracted towards something....so I becam a little lucid,but to my mistake I was not even trying to control the gliding or the destination!As I left myself to be carried by the phase..all of the sudden it hit me!I remembered a very important plan of action!
To meet my father! So as I was still drifting I said ,,I want to meet my father''  and I felt I passed through a wall,and I was now in a large hall,like  a mini hangar for ultralight planes..and there were few people there,and they  were painters..
As I walked among them I observed my father...It was like 30 y.o.
I talked with him ...I don't remember what,but I remember I was so astonished by his presence,that I could not get any idea of what else to ask him ,I remained without words...I just enjoyed his presence by watching,I felt somehow so peacefull inside,like my mind was so clear...and I grabbed and hug him,and I blasted into tears...he was crying too..then something pulled me out of there,and I lost lucidity ,continuing with a dream!
I felt those emotions much stronger than in this life...it was like every cell of me was feeling that love I felt...and it seemed sooo good to cry....

wiii
Rudolph
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Rudolph »

Hey willy... awesome
On a scale of 1 to 10 that LD must rate about a 12!
:D
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Yeah,
The lucidity was not so high,but the emotions were at least 10 times stronger than in real life..:D
it was cool anyway!

wiii
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Oh wow wiii!!  :o :o :o :o What an amazing experience!! How lovely that you were able to see him again.  :)

I'd love to see my grandmother who I was VERY close with who passed just over a year ago. I am quite nervous about it.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

It could be so intense,..
Sometimes I ask myself if I have had this experience back when I could enter th phase more often....
And I will...and it will be very helpfull for me...cause I did not known my father very well,I mean I was little when he passed,and before he passed,he was gone to work in other countries,for us home to have a better living..so I wish I have known him to a deeper level!
I think he would be very excited to hear about the phase,as I see in my
library that he left behind,there were many books about spirits,life after death...stuffs like that...and I think he was the only one in my family who supported me in getting the phase,if he was here,in our reality!
I bet is in a cooler dimension,and soon I am gonna be able to tap into 
that dimension:D

wiii