willy's..

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

willy's..

Post by wiii »

Hey everyone!
Yesterday as i was going to take a nap,i had a strong desire for entering in the phase(i must notify that i am a newbie)so as i was going to sleep i was thinking about Raduga's book,and the techniques!At first i tried some techniques but didn't worked..probably i was not just so deeply relaxed.the i said..i am going to fall asleep wake up without moving and start techniques..So i fell asleep.and i guess i had in mind all the time that want to enter in the phase..so suddenly...i was kinda confuse..i did not knew exact if i was asleep or not...as i was staying with my eyes closed..about 20 minits had pass from when i got in the bed..so i kinda knew i was asleep but i was a little aware of that and i tried to exit from my body!Cool thing was..that i was laying on my stomach with my hands on the chest..i tried to get up..i felt like the upper body has comed out...so i simply got off the bed...in another world!I went to switch the light on..switcher didnt worked..i said it's clear i'm in the phase..but as i was going to the bathroom..switcher worked..light was on..that kinda confused me..then i tried to walk thru the walls..that worked too..i was now convinced that  i was in the phase...i went to the balcony and just like that i jumped off from it..as i was aware that i can fly...so i landed nice and sloow in the parking lot:)
the..i wanted to translocate...closed my eyes..repeated in my head where i wanted do be..nothing happened ! I was starting to loose energy..i felt something dragging me back..so in order to stay in the phase i rotated trying to get dizzy...that worked:D
I was preety much still the with same energy like first time:D so then as i could see translocating wouldn't work i started to fly...exploring my hood..an suddenly i heard the door of my appartment..i was back in my body.in very smooth way..and i opened my eyes:) it was a cool experience:D but i guess...what could make the phase more real in my opinion.is more awareness ..i think if u have much awareness as much as possible that could a plyground of your own imagination:D
By that i understand what Raduga is saying in his book....the phase in entering in that state of mind..probably people say OBE cause the ones were more aware of what is happening..or lucid dream...is still a dream there are some things u can't controll..but with practice u gain awareness..is more real..,but u are still in the phase..:D
It makes sense what Raduga is saying..all theese are the phase..u can have lucid dream or OBE..or AP...all that happens in the phase cause i think the phase means...a state of mind where all your senses are there..but still a little awareness that u are no longer in real life! So practice=more awareness=better experience!
Last edited by Michael Raduga on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Re: willy's..

Post by Michael Raduga »

Not bad story. Was it your first experience?

P.S. When you will try to translocate again just create strong wish to be there. Do not repeat it in your head.
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LawPaw »

Great story. 

In my relatively little experience the more awareness I have the harder it is to fly.  Michael touches on this a little in his book, that the more realistic the phase experience, the more difficult it is to do supernatural things like flying.

Michael, is this always true, or with enough practice will it be just as easy to fly and do other supernatural things even with super real awareness?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Yes, practice will help to control it more and more. But you always will see this correlation
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Michael Raduga wrote: Not bad story. Was it your first experience?

P.S. When you will try to translocate again just create strong wish to be there. Do not repeat it in your head.

Yeah it was my first experience,then but now i had done it again:D
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

I dit it again!
One night i was going to sleep as usual,then after few hours of sleep,i could feel myself getting out of my body..just like that imagined i was going out so i was slooowly lifting up from my body..on my feet..straight..but it felt kinda strange..not so real..the sensation of getting out was like i was soo easy..like air..as soon as i was up from my body..i floated a few seconds in my room,then i jumped off the window!Now funny is..everytime i am just a little aware that i am dreaming i know 100% that i can fly..so in my every lucid dream i fly like i normally walk in real life!
thing is i am not full aware that i am dreaming..everything seems preety real..but ideas don't come to me liek in real life..like every time i dream i do not know what to do..!so as i jumped out from second floor...i landed smoothly..i had a chat with a neighbour and then.suddenly i was bac in my body..but not snaped bakck i was back smooth...then i continued to keep my eyes closed..and try to lift again from my body...funny..i lifted once more..same floating for a few seconds in my room..then as i was going to jump again out..i sait in my mind...i jump with my eyes closed and when i'm out i want to see the universe..as i jumped..i was holding a strong taught with the black of the void in universe and all the stars in it..so whe i opened my eyes..there i saw it..vast..so big...but only for a few seconds..maybe 2 or 3..then i landed on the street..did not wake up..i was continuing to explore that phase reality..i saw one of my class mates in school...he was flying too..hehe..so i met him ..and sat with him for a little chat..about the dream world..and how cool is it..an he told me he knew a man that was doing this for about two months continous..(kinda strange) :P
Then i showed him my car..and stuff like that like in the normal life..then (i remember perfectly),he grabbed an apple from a tree..and said to me..see you again my friend:D that was so cool..although i knew i did not had full awareness..it was preety cool...so then i came back to my body as smooth as i rised up from it..still keeping my eyes closed and with strong intention to try once more!
There i was again smoothly rising...and the suddenly i was on my bike..riding somewhere in germany..i went to a restorand..prked my bike inside :)) and from there i remembered some details..but preety few...i think that one became a unconciousness dream...i think i slowly driftet into a normal dream...and i was able to remember that i rised from my body 3 times...first 2 times i remember them from beggining to the end and the third..only half...:D
Anyways i am aware i was in the phase..but i guess only with practice i will achieve more awareness..still seemed like  a dream...
but i am not loosing my patience :P  The hardest thing for me is to enter in the phase...sometimes i just drift into sleep..sometimes nothing happends..There was one thime that i also 'dreamed' that i had  an OBE and at the end i was atracted back  by a soud of a quitar..and i was laying down in my body againg..my right leg started to shake severely..i was not afraid of that or shocked..but i came to a taught that i would wake up after shaking an sound of quitar was done...
After that i found this forum..and after i red Raduga's book..i realized those were strong vibrations..an i should not let them fade away!Even today i feel frustrated that i haven't read the book befor that dream lol:))
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Last night was kind of unclear...i rised up from my body..couldn't see nothing...as i was standig now up..while in the phase i could not keep my equilibrium..so i subbed my hands very fast on the wall..no results..i was wingling my hands before my eyes..i couldn't see them...my vision dind't come...i had still no equilibrium..so i began to fall on my back...i let myself fall..i went thru the floor..(i was not scared or anything) and as i got thru the floor i opened my eyes to see if i am in my neighbor's house lol..i was still in my room:D
and the fell back asleep!
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Not bad for a beginner.
- more intention and aggression in deepening
- you should always have a plan of action
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Michael Raduga wrote:
- you should always have a plan of action
By the way ..i was trying to do a map in my had as u described i your book....,and the most of the actions took place around my home..i live in a flat at the 2nd floor..so sometimes the action happens somwhere else too..but rarely...mostly around home and all entries in the phase..are beggining in my room..only sometimes the bed position is not normal..or my room looks like 5 years ago.. odd :P
i will try to keep more focus on my dreams and note them here,cause with christmas  and all holidays i could not hold my focus about this things,i don't know why...but i will surely be more active from now on!
As far as it goes Mr Raduga,i can only thank you that you are doing this(the forum+all the support we have from you)
Thank you:)
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hello again!
Last night i had a little plan of how to enter in the phase!
I went to bed about 11 pm and for start i was practicing indirect techniques 4 entire cycles,so when i woke and did not move to be prepared!
Then i slept until 4 am when my wrist watch is set to ring the alarm(most of the time i don't hear it)so i  woke up..gone in the kitchen east something light and fast(a donut) drin some water,went to the toilet to ease myself:D then I was back in my bed..but i arranged a pillow
to sit in another position that i sleep usualy,yet a very comfortable position(like i was sitting in an armchair)very comfortable i must say!next thing i concentrated on my breath to start the session,then somehow tried to force falling asleep!Now the thing is...at a point i woke in the middle of an action,i saw a friend who was working at a gas station(very unusual)i yelled at him but he wouldn't notice me.(i must mention i was floating)then all the sudden all was normal i was back in my bed..breathing...this lasted about 2,3 minits..then another thing...i started to dream that i was riding with my brother in his car and the same friend above asked us if we can give him a ride to the gas station...now at that poin in the dream i remembered the other dream..and i was starting to tell my friend that i saw what he was doing...an i told him i yelled at him like...and when the same yell was about to take place it was like an explosion of light,i felt atracted into a deeper state but exactly when i yelled..then i got back
i feel like i am in the phase..but suddenly..like i am dreaming..i become part of an action..
then i realize that i am in the phase and as soon as i try to mentain and deepen i get out!!
Sometimes i have i think what Michael says in his book (memory gaps)
i enter in a dream and the next second i realize that i am dreaming and something popps me out of there!!One night i experience more of this phenomena.an i didn;t slept almost all night..was like i was getting tired...i was in a dream then as i start to realize in a fraction of a second pooped out..and so forth about i don't know more than 10 times..
kinda strange!
I enter in the phase but on a surface level..and as soon i realize i am popped out.like something or someone does not want me to know what will happen if i become fully aware!
I must expect another session where i can reach to vibration level...from there i am sure 98% that i can mentain the vibrations.and separate (not only dream that i rise from my body)but really separated and fully aware:D
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Do not think about vibrations as primary step to out-of-body experience. In most cases there is no vibrations. It is just one of many other sensations that you can use if you feel it.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Thanx again for the advice!
I will just practice and practice untill i get very very used with the senzation ,maybe that is why i pop out from the phase when i realize i am there..it's a strange feeling..like literaly ''falling'' in the phase..i fell zero gravity..maybe i got to get use with that senzation!
When i fly in my dreams i feel the same but there i am used to it maybe because my mind is not so alert and i am not fully aware !but when i am fully allert is like falling off some steps!
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Mr Raduga i have a question about a phenomena that i did not see here!
I understand the word straining but i can naturally do some kinda oposite of straining, i mean go like straining a muscle then relaxing it,and then go under relaxing it..like on a negative scale!i dunno what this means..but feels very intense and i cannot hold it very long...,longest time was like 3 seconds,and it gives a sensation of deepening into me!
In the brain i do not feel the same sensation..but if i hold it long enough i begin to shake...then stop!I feel a little tension in the back of my head tho!
Could this be the straining very hard of the brain and sucking all energy from all other muscles?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Sorry, I cannot understand your question...
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Feels tho like straining the brain...is almost the same sensation that i had when i dreamed i left my body..like,very very relaxed..and light..but nothing happens if i do this when i am awake..i can do it in anytime of the day..i will try it when i wake up after sleeping!!
it is very hard to describe..thanx for the support :)
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hey there Mr Raduga,i was doing some researches on where i might be getting wrong,and the first thing i observed as i wrote in previous posts somewhere,is that when i stay relax trying to forced falling asleep i think i get results!BUT exactly when i fall it feels like sanking
so i get poped out and i think this hapens because of excitement!so i cannot really trick my body to go asleep and to remain aware because of the overwhelming feeling!Good news is i tried for 3 days not to enter the phase but just get used to that feeling,and i am getting results!I think this will help me to get into the phase veeery easy...as thefeeling is much like i am falling directly into the phase rather than in a dream:)
Last night i practiced it and i managed to not pop out so rapidly...is like i;m falling there..then i stai about a second or two and the faading out slowly come back..!!
I will  keep  here an evidence of my progress:)
Wish u all best Mr Raduga!
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hello again,god news..i was going to take a nap this evening.and boom..entered again in the phase:D
As i observe from latest experience,i enter in the phase only because i am thinking of it...and when i dream my mind remembers my wish to enter in the phase..so in the dream i feel like gettting out of the body and have some awareness ..more and more awareness as i progress.A taught went thru my mind from as i red from other experiences...i understood that by giving commands to the brain while in the phase works very well!So i wanted to meet my higher self...but i dunno why i was atracted more by explore from where i was ..soo i went exploring..and as i red from a topic that Mr raduga started..it was the first time for me when i was naked..hehe..it was kinda funny:D
Bad thing was that my mom was talking to a friend of her in the other room...so they were preety loud..and when her friend went home it passed in front my room's door an i heard it as she said to my mom very loud  ''OOOO  SOME BEAUTIFUL DISHES U GOT THERE
So i was back in my bed in real life!Imediatelly i triend some techniques..nothing worked! God i was mad....
Anyways as i postet my experience now...i am going to bed again so..i wish u all sweet dreams and happy traavel:D
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

i think this hapens because of excitement!so i cannot really trick my body to go asleep and to remain aware because of the overwhelming feeling
Do not worry. All you need is more practice. You have great chances to be a very experinced practitioner becouse your analyse. 
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Thing is that i am so waiting for bedtime to come to do more exercises hehe!!
As far as i saw it's a favorable time for me to enter the phase during day naps,but there is too much noise  in my house(mom doing something,heighbours from above) as i tried a nap yesterday i could not fall asleep because my neghbours from above..they have 2 kids and they are kinda nasty kids !! I wished so much to live in a house hehe!
So as i tried the nap and didn't succeed when i was going to sleep last night i just slept like a baby!I think i got tired trying to forced falling asleep during the nap:D
Anyways night will come today and i will exercise again:D
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

But do not try to practice everyday! 2-4 days per week is enough for novices. Or you can get a block for weeks...
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Understood!!
Last night,i went to bed,with an intention to enter the phase in the morning ,and only if i wake up!So i woke up about 7am,tried some indirect techniques,nothing worked!
But it seems to me that as i try forced falling asleep,i can't remember to wake my self up,only very rare!Anyway the intresting thing is as i said i think in one of replies here,it seems to me that i do fall asleep,then i dream something like a normal dream,and from the dream i practice getting out of my body!I don;t know why this happens to me!I have the feeling that indirect techniques have their effect in the dream!!Could this be possible?
Everytime i dream i practice (in the dream) phantom wiggling and floatation!
last night i dreamed and as i observe i begun to float i knew separation is possible,so i try to separate!I dreamed that from stand up position,i could lean on my back 45 degrees,then come back in normal position,And even separating from my body(still in the dream)from not laying down...i think this could be a transition period to get use with the feelings..they seem rel like in real life!So last night i separated from my body an explored the terytory there!I tried something that i wanted to try since i have this experiences!That will be,giving commands to my counscious ! So i said :i want to meet my spiritual guide,or my higher self now interesting fact is something happened from that state of the phase but i cannot remember very good!All i can remember is that something lifted my body..towards a light...and i was feeling very peacefull,but it ended very quickly:)So the next time  will try it again!I am still feeling a little frustrated cause i can enter only through dream in the phase,but i guess more practice will come with beter results!In my next sessions i will try to create a place in the phase where i can go to meditate during the phase,i think once i achieved that i can find many answers and become more aware,cause for now i feel my awareness is limitated!Anyway as i said earlyer i do not worry cause i am sure it is only a transition period!!Once i will master this i want to come visit you Mr Raduga,and to thank you personally !! :D

Wiii
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

That's cool!  Thanks for the idea of meeting your higher self!  Gonna try it.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hey,this evening i came home from work and i tried to take a nap,and if opportunity comes ,to enter the phase!
As i sat in my bed it was very hard to fall asleep,i sat about an hour i did not fall asleep,woke up..eat something light(a piece of pizza) then went back to sleep but this time in my mother's bed!I had tried to fall asleep..this came very hard..but eventually i fell,after about 5 minutes of sleep i was awaken by a sound like ''snap'' then  felt slightly vibrations...when i felt slight vibrations it was like my entire body pulsating..but it was not severe,and i was fully awake,tried phantom wiggling..got my left hand out for a bit,then i concentrated more on the vibrations and lost them!
It felt wierd cause i was never awaken by such a sound,it was like in my head like a very hard stereo sound!After all these,my eyes were still closed,but i was fully in real life and i heard a car outside,i heard its tires so loud like it was next to me in my bed!

wiii
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Cool!  The first time I successfully "rolled out" started the same as your experience.  Felt the vibrations hit, got my left arm out, then right one, and then I swung my arms from left to right.  The next thing I knew,I was on the floor, next to my bed!

Remember Michael says that once the movement reaches 4 or 5 inches, you can separate!  Just go for it!
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Yeah but once i got my arm out a little i lost the vibrations an d i felt fully awake,i tried to observe images after,not worked,listening in ..not worked,then i repeated the cycle but i felt too aware and awake!
I still can enter the phase thru lucid dreaming:D
Even last night i got the phase but ended very quickly,i was out a little aware and as i tried some deepening..i foun a piece of weird cookie on the table, haha and i started to eat it,the sensation felt very real,it was something with fruits in it and very juicy,covered with chocolate haha so i ated the cookie and then i was back!
I was pleased though cause i got the phase:D,once more:D

wiii
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hey again!
I got into the phase last night,after i dreamed something for half of the night,and then i suddenly got into the phase,before entering in the phase i was dreaming that i was standing in my kitchen on the window,i was looking outside,it was sunny,and in the air was a feeling of beautiful spring,from there i decided to go out of body,it was just like normal thing,as i standed near the window i just went out,i had that feeling like i was so easy,like a gas...so
i had a little plan of actions,but didn't do exactly what i planned to do!
As i was out i said along with a powerfull thought :Total controll now!!
suddenly my mind was cristal clear! Then,weird thing happened,i was starting to talk with a drawer from my kitchen and asking him all kinda stuff(i don't even remember what),then,i was bored by the drawer and i wanted to jump off the window and fly,now wierdest thing that happened during this phase was,that when i was thinking to go and fly,i think i was so deeply into the phase,that i started to doubt the reality!I was thinking,am i still in the phase to go fly or i am in reality,and if i jump on the window i would splash on the ground,it was that real,and now I am wondering,was I so deep,or I was just loosing the phase in that moment?Cause when i started to doubt about it,it seemed that,the doubt thing was my last memory of that phase!When i started to doubt,in a matter of 30 seconds i blacked out into sleep,and then i don't remember anything!The time spent in the phase was like 3 minutes,but i was crystal clear ,even now i remember it perfectly,the drawer changed its form about 3 times,oh dear i was close,to be so deep in the phase,but now i realize that i have done a major mistake during al this phase,i did not perform deepening!!!Gosh,i am so frustrated that i forgot,but frustration will only make my desire stronger!
So the command worked for the moment(TOTAL CONTROLL NOW)but i did not do deepening!
And a big mistake also was that in stead of me doing an action,i sat and talked to the drawer lol!
Next session i will put in my mind to do only deepening!!
A thing that i noticed is that if you want to do something very bad,like a plan of action in the phase,in stead of just thinking of that plan,write it on a piece of paper,an read it!!
It seems that i asimilate the message even better when i write it down!!
I made in my dream journal,some afirmations,and plans of action!And i read them before sleep!!Affirmations soud like this:
-Every night i go to sleep i will enter into the phase!
-Every time i get into the phase i will get in total controll!
-Every night i have a LD i will realize that,and i will get in controll!
-Every time i wake from sleep i will perform indirect techniques!!
-When i get into the phase,and get into control,i will remember my plan of actions!!
And at the bottom af all i write:EVERY AFIRMATION HERE,IT WILL IMPRINT IN MY CONSCIOUS AND SUBCONSCIOUS,EVERY TIME I READ THEM!!
It seemed to get some results,but i must add to do deepening!
I only read them for 3 days now,i do not know exactly if this phase was the result of those affirmatons,but i will keep an eye on this thing!
Important is i got the phase again:D

best regards,wiii
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Awesome!  Hey Wii, you did do deepening...by saying "total control now", and it worked.  You need to do a reality check, if you ever doubt that you're in the phase.  The best one for me is to plug your nose and breathe in.  That has never failed me.  I like that you read those affirmations b4 bed.  Great idea!  And quit talking to drawers!!
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

It was kind of a deepening,but did not last long,and i did not do any action during the phase,wich is very important,i just sat there ant talked to the drawer,maann you are so right,i gotta stop talking to drawers,is so boring:))
I read those afirmations to get my desire stronger,to enter in the phase,to remember each and every night,that my purpose ,at night, is to have a fully aware phase,or more aware than in walking life:)
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hello,again!
Yesterday when i got off from work,i went home,eat alot cause i was starving,and then decided to take a nap!
I went to bed with a slightly intention ti get into the phase,and i slept for about an hour and half!
Then,suddenly i had a lucid dream,out of nowhere,at this moment i was in the phase,i knew it,and i started to float around,the place i was in it was unknown to me,the suroundings were dark,like..i was in a building,and there were many  human skulls arranged on shelves ,there were wooden crosses...I had no feeling of fear or something,I just wandered there for a while,then i got somewhere else,where i met my aunt,and we talked something,she was wondering why am i talking to her outside,when i am inside the kitchen,hehe,and i asked her,am i there?She said yes ,I went in the kitchen and check it out,there i was at the table,with the food in front of me,i was staying still,and i was in purple pijamas weird,cause in the same time I was floating around those locations..then the phase seemed to loose intensity,i was going back,and something i did, i don't know exactly,i think i did random desperate things to remain there hehe,anyway I was out of the phase a few seconds(about 2 seconds) then i got back in,i was thinking to myself..''coool'' hehe,ow the second timeI found myself with my girlfriend,we were going somewhere,like a footbal field,and from there I left her,and I said to her that i would take off...so i did..i took off..and floated around again.then i don't remember much ....i fell into sleep again!
Well after half an hour of sleeping after 2 phases,i got another one :D
I was in my neighbourhood,and i started to float again thru the air,then as I did not have any speed,I wanted to go faster,so I started swimming to the air!
I saw a cute girl at the 4th floor,and i started swimming to her!
I arrived to her window but she would not let me in,so i started to convince her,then i lost the phase!
So. 3 times in a row...that was cool:D
The nap lasted from 6 pm to 11 pm:)

wiii
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I think, 1 and 2 are one experience (re-entering the phase) but you are on the right way anyway. You should always have a plan of action. Do not waste your phases. I know, the phase is an interesting thing without a plan but it realy will help you to improve your practical level