SHARE YOUR FIRST OBE/LD EXPERIENCE

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

SHARE YOUR FIRST OBE/LD EXPERIENCE

Post by Michael Raduga »

PLEASE, DESCRIBE YOUR FIRST PHASE EXPERIENCE (OBE/LUCID DREAMING/ASTRAL PROJECTING).
IT WILL ENCOURAGE MANY OTHER PRACTITIONERS.

NO COMMENTS. ONLY FIRST EXPERIENCES !

My first Phase (1999):

I went to bed with a feeling that I had lost another 12 precious hours of my life. Then I suddenly woke up. Unfortunately I can’t say exactly for how long I had been asleep, but, probably, for two or three hours. My mind was clear. And there was something else.

Before I could determine anything else, a sudden thought paralyzed me: I was being taken away, I was being abducted by THEM! That thought struck me. What I felt that moment could be compared to the greatest shock, the only difference is that I had all the symptoms of shock at once. My world turned upside down, as did my insides. At that moment I couldn’t explain even to myself why I was so sure that I was being abducted by extraterrestrials, but I had no doubt that my guess was right. I knew it, I simply knew it. And what happened next proved that I wasn’t going mad. When that thought came to my mind, I got a feeling that high-tension current went through my body. It didn’t harm me, but made every cell of my body vibrate. And, the most important thing was that I could not move. Only my eyelids obeyed me. I had never been so scared in my life. All the sensations were more than real, and so my last doubts disappeared.

In my mind I kept asking those creatures to postpone my journey, saying that I wasn’t in the mood, and that everything would be fine the next time. At the same time, I damned myself for my weakness. I understood that such things do not happen every other day. I was lying on one side facing a wall, and so I could not see the rest of the room, although I didn’t hope to see anybody because I decided that they were doing it from their ship, but for all that I was sure that they did hear my thoughts. Meanwhile, it seemed that my mood didn’t bother them as something lifted me up from my bed.

My heart could not have been beating faster. I pleaded them to stop. And they did. As cautiously as they had lifted me up, they put me down. I couldn’t have been happier. I felt that I was born again. A sigh with relief escaped my lungs. But it was too early for champagne.

Not giving me a chance to enjoy my lucky escape, they lifted me up again and carried me to the window. I still could not move, no matter how hard I tried. Then something roused my interest and I almost forgot how frightened I was. I was moving feet first towards the window but I could see that it was closed. So, I became curious about how they were going to drag me outside. Everything was so real that I did hope that they wouldn’t use me for glass breaking. And I knew that they wouldn’t do it. Being the representatives of an advanced kind, they would find the way to spare me from unpleasant experiences and save the windows. When I was near the window I closed my eyes in order to intensify the new sensations and not to break the window (I don’t know or why I decided this would help). But I felt almost nothing, only some imperceptible plane went through my body from toes to head.

I opened my eyes. I was outside, on the level of the third floor just opposite my window. The cloudless sky was studded with stars. I’d never looked at the stars from that position, and it was unforgettable. By that time I had managed to beat my fear, and so what was the point? I decided to make the most of it. I was even glad that the aliens hadn’t listened to me and had dragged me out of bed, because I would never have dared to do it myself.

My fear subsided and I managed to relax, and even complained about the weather, as it was rather cold and I was wearing Adam’s costume. I just managed to reconcile myself with destiny and started to look at the bright side. The next moment, I was already in my room and in my bed.
Only after 1 to 2 years would I start to understand that it was just my first spontaneous phase experience, and that it had nothing to do with aliens.

Of course there were no aliens, UFO)
But it was so realistic that I couldn't think otherwise...
Last edited by Michael Raduga on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asanvar
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Your first Phase. Describe how it was!

Post by asanvar »

Hi. My first phase was through lucid dream. I found myself in subway. Then i found that all things around me seem strange. Too short escalator, too unusual behavior of people... i understood that i am in lucid dream (i have read a lot about it). In a few seconds i got a fall because of my emotions.

Then later i had a four (4) lucid dreams and i started to get deeper to this state usind touching everything around me. My biggest time in this state is 6-8 minutes.

One day i had a problem to fall asleep. After a few minutes i found that i see a some picture before my eyes. That was a plate full of grapes. I could touch it. It was real!!! Simultaneously i knew that i was lying on my bed but i could not feel my body. I started to eat grape but i did not feel any taste of it. Then i wanted to stand up. I felt a big vibrations and then nothing. It was fall. Who knows why?
SamaS

Post by SamaS »

I woke up to a custom alarm I made with cubase and I tried the spinning technique and I felt my body wobble.  Obviously it was my astral body wobbling suggesting it was freeing itself from the physical.  This happened a few times and I thought my etheric body must be separating but I fell back to sleep.
Peachypoo

Post by Peachypoo »

My mate told me about how to enter your dreams and was curious so wanted to give it a try. I didn't think I would actually do it on my first go! I used the mobile phone technique after I woke up in the middle of the night it didn't work straight away do kept trying and then suddenly I felt my whole body shaking and started to get a headache I was very scared, it felt like I was having a fit but knew 'this was it' so kept concentrating on the phone and letting the shaking carry on. My breathing was heavy and fast and suddenly there I was, in my dream lying in my bed playing with my phone ! I was so excited I had actually done it I was still shaking and breathing fast. I calmed myself down and thought I am goin to stand up... After a bit of effort my body extended in this stretched way. Then I thought I will fly, at that I shot up and hit the cealing flying all over the place and knocking things over, after a minuet I got scared again as I wasn't controlling my flying very well so decided to get back into bed. Then I woke up! Excited breathing fast and deeply I couldn't believe it... Amazing I felt like a super hero! Lol! Later on that night I tryed again but was so exsausted I thought it was best to let myself rest and try the next night! I can't wait for next time... It's gona be so much fun!!! 
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Re: DESCRIBE YOUR FIRST EXPERIENCE

Post by Michael Raduga »

Dodd
USA Ventura, CA

Went to bed at 10pm.  Woke at 5:30, used the bathroom and went back to bed.  I used the MILD (from Laberge)  technique as I fell asleep.  It took me a while to fall asleep.  Once I did, I woke up a couple of times and changed positions each time.  I felt vibrations come on and heard people talking as they came in my house.  I also heard little footsteps near my bed and thought it might be one of my kids.  Luckily I remembered that this type of phenomenon happens when entering the phase.  I stayed still and strained the brain to increase the vibrations.  This worked really well.  I then used phantom wiggling and got my left arm out.  At this point I tried to separate by rolling out, but no success.  I then got my right arm out but I thought I had actually moved my real arm.  I was worried I had blown the whole thing but decided to continue anyways.  I tried to see both arms in front of me.  They quickly appeared and I saw them through closed eyes!  I started swinging my arms side to side and rolled out of my body.  I was now on the floor next to my bed.  I was so excited.  I had just done what I had been reading about for 10 months!  I remembered to stabilize the experience by rubbing my hands together.  As I was doing this, I looked down and noticed my hands looked fat and swollen.  I then saw my wife leave the bedroom and go downstairs.  I followed her and noticed the sun shining in through the windows.  It was still dark in real life.  My wife then went back upstairs, so I decided to go outside.  I started for the front door but decided to fly through the window.  I landed in the street and walked around for a bit.  I started to go up to my neighbor’s house, but noticed that everything was fading.  I had lost the experience and was now back in bed.  I quickly spun around (in my mind) and noticed myself right back in the same spot I had left!  I walked up to my neighbor’s door, range the doorbell, and waited for her to come.  I then lost it again, tried spinning, but it did not work. 
Last edited by Michael Raduga on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Jaime
Orange, Ca. USA.

My first Out Of Body Experience was very dramatic.  I fell asleep around 4-5am.  I experienced a sensation all over my body, I was in a meditative state of sleep, but at the same time I was aware of what was going on with me. I had this feeling of a tingling  sensation all over my body follow by parallesis.  Suddenly I found my self levitating from the bed and wound up in a standing position. I got very scared and started praying, asking the lord to protect me. Then I got back into my body, quick like a flash. When I woke up I had this feeling like I needed to understand what just happened to me.  I did some research and I was told that you can travel places, and go to the moon so I couldn’t wait to try again. That day, I was feeling so good with myself, I felt I have discovered something new and exciting!
Last edited by Michael Raduga on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Alan
Plymouth, UK

I woke up and immediately applied "Phantom Wiggling" on my left arm for five seconds and my dream-arm was moving freely. I could at this point have had an OBE but I wanted a lucid dream. After five seconds of "Phantom Wiggling" I switched to five seconds of "Listening In". After about two seconds of listening in to the high pitched natural sound inside my head it started to increase in volume. After five seconds I still hadn't entered a dream so I switched to five seconds of "Observing Images". I didn't see anything so I switched to "Straining the Brain". Immediately the high pitched sound in my head became very loud so I immediately switched to "Listening In" again. I saw a purple pool of water and thought the clarity of that is very clear and then I found myself fully immersed in a lucid dream. I was in a deep, beautiful valley with lambs frolicking about. I looked around and marvelled at the ability to be able to have a lucid dream in a matter of seconds. I enjoyed my lucid dream...
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Matthias
Vienna, Austria

March 13th, 2001
This was my first OBE. There were two experiences with the "vibrational state" before, but I didn't have the guts to go through with it since at this time I believed the essential soul would leave the body which could be dangerous. Nevertheless, this time I decided to do it for real. I was 20 years old at this time. I awoke at five o'clock in the morning, but felt very tired and knew that I'd fall asleep again as soon as I lie down. As soon as I relaxed the vibrational state set in, my body felt paralyzed like it was asleep and I heard the roaring noise I already knew. The state seemed to be not very deep because as soon as I tried to move, I moved the physical body and awoke. However I immediately started a second attempt which worked. I waited a bit longer this time, suddenly my "body feeling" changed and then I just carefully moved like I would get up in my physical body. The next moment I was standing up and knew I was out of body. I couldn't see very well, only a bit. I was curious if the "silver cord" I had read about really existed. I felt for it and true enough, there it was, extending out of my astral back. I tried to look at my physical body on the bed, but I couldn't see it. Then I tried to look at myself, my astral body, and could see my left hand shimmering in a light purple color. At this point I decided to end the experience and got back into the bed in order to reenter my physical body. This didn't work at first, but there was no fear, my consciousness faded into a dream and I awoke about an hour later well rested and very satisfied.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

April
Raleigh, North Carolina, USA

I had my first OBE experience on accident.  After my morning work out at the gym, I felt exhausted and came home to my dorm for a nap.  When I was awaking from the dream, I felt a tri-location of myself.  I was aware and could feel everything in my dream, and I could also feel everything in my body lying on the bed.  I also felt a third consciousness falling through the bed.  My third one was what I believed to be an OBE to the RTZ zone.  My energy body felt like it was separating from my physical body by falling through the bed.  This happened on accident.  I felt like I no longer had a body, but that I was a floating sphere of consciousness.  I could sense things 360 degrees around me but I couldn't see with my eyes because I had no eyes.  I could perceive where things were around me though.  I had an intense burning sensation in my head and the more I tried to focus my awareness into the astral body the more the pain worsened.  Eventually, I woke up from the experience. I kept lying still and tried to reenter the trance but I was unsuccessful.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Anna
Russia, Barnaul

First time I became conscious in a dream after reading the books of Carlos Castaneda. In one of my dreams I suddenly looked at my hands as he recommended and realized that I was in a dream, but I did not know what to do next. 
Next time I had gone through the real OBE.  I was in my bed imagining that I was leaving my body and soon I felt that I was pulled by someone out of my body. I decided not to resist it though the vibrations were strong and frightened me a little. And in less than no time I found myself standing on the floor out of my body. The room was luminous with sunlight. I felt free and extremely happy, as if I got rid of something unnecessary which always troubled me.
My new body had no legs but there was no need in them.
And I had thought that it was necessary to bring something from the other room as the fact confirming that I was in Astral.
I flounced out of the room, seized a bag and brought it to my bedroom. (In the morning the bag was in its former place again).
Then I watched something strange: my new bed and room existed simultaneously with my old bed and room. Everything had mixed up and I hastened to return to my body. I saw my body lying in my bed and became suddenly very upset. I thought: “How such a young soul can return to such an "old" body?â€
johnny
PHASER
PHASER

Post by johnny »

my first phase experience

i dont have a lot to write because the whole thing just lastede 3 to 5 sec. hi hi but it was great.

I woke up one morning without moving or opening the eyes and that is a very great feeling, i then thought to myself that i should do my inddirect tech. but instead i said to myself, try to  leave your body, and i thought that i would sit up on my bedside, i was lying on my back, but i did not move at all, so i decidede to give all i have in me and i thought " just do it " and then i was sitting on my bedside.

I knew i havent movede at all because i am never that fast out of my bed, it happende with a blink of an eye.

And in my joy of total freedom i forgot a plan of action, but i forgot the most important thing to do next, to do deepening. While sitting there i turned my head to look at my body, just to be 120% sure that i was out of my body and just before i lookede down at my bed, i woke up looking at my celling in my "real" body.

it was short, it was fast, BUT IT WAS THE PHASE. I am hookede for life!!!!!

yours faithfully johnny from denmark 
its your mind.....use it or loose it
akusoy
PHASER
PHASER

Post by akusoy »

Experience after 3day seminar video lesson part 1:
Woke up wanted to raise my self from the body but couldnt then imagined i was climbing a rope and appeared in my brothers apartament standing on his bed. Everything was bright and "Full HD". Thats it.(i was very excited for a long time after that)

Random Experience: Before aing.ru
Think it was in 2009, i was at my mothers place and falling asleep on my back then felt to use the rope technique (did that for a while). And then appeared outside the room and was going down the stairs. Was very dark and foggy surrounding, never reached the end of the stairs. Woke up.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Re: SHARE YOUR FIRST EXPERIENCE

Post by Michael Raduga »

Ssergiu wrote: Ssergiu
Romania, Reşiţa (currently)

I will start with my first OOBE experience. I find this the most important experience to me cause I've had almost everything I could have in an OOBE. Lucid dreams turned into SP and OOBEs and so on.

Astral projection or OOBE's wasn't what I wanted to learn or practice because I'd heard a lot of stories about it and I thought it was dangerous and I said I would only try lucid dreaming thinking that it is just a dream and you can always wake up.
I'd never had a lucid dream until one night when I said that I was going to read and practice more until I got one. I was so sure about this that I had my very first lucid dream in that night.  ;D

I don't think that I needed to realise that I was dreaming because as soon as I fell asleep I became lucid. I couldn't see anything but a screen of an i-phone and I knew I had to choose the place I liked to be in. I chose a weird place that I had never seen before and then I saw a white door. I opened the door thinking where it would bring me to. I got in a weird room and there were a lot of skeletons on the floor, so I freaked out and then teleported somewhere else.
I remember having gone in many other places when I woke up next to my bed. I wasn't sure what had actually happened, I thought it still was a lucid dream.
I was next to my bed, saw almost everything in my room, even the TV turned on, but I couldn't look into my bed's direction. I didn't even want to do that.
After a while, I started to feel my breath. I was scared because I was breathing too slowly and I thought I was going to die if I didn't start breathing faster.
I wanted to wake up but each time I tried I got back in my body but only for a second (in SP) and then again next to my bed. I had tried to wake up about 7 times before I finally woke up. I was scared but also amazed of what had happened to me. However, I could consider myself "lucky" because I had experienced sleep paralysis before and I knew how to get out of them.
After the experience I didn't even bother trying LD again, I got all interested in oobes.  :)
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Sometime around 2008:

This is my very first OOBE where I could seemingly see the physical world as it is. I saw me and my partner laying on the bed and everything was crystal clear. I had felt catapulted out of my body as I heard a noise like a stone knocking the inside of a bucket at the same time. I watched the white ceiling approaching me very quickly, and just as I thought I was going to crash into it, I slowed down right up against it. I never actually remained in one location. I moved constantly. Movement was gradual as though I was moving in frames of space if this makes any sense. Then I could see everything in my bedroom. I was near the ceiling and a feeling of excitement caused me to bounce all over the place at amazing speed without actually touching any objects. I wished to inspect my body closely and instantly I found myself next to it as if by teleportation. It was very weird and initially I had felt like a 'floating head', but upon seeing my physical body, I started to look for my new body and suddenly a transparent version of my hands and arms could be seen. Inside my new limbs I could see moving patterns and could make out something like transparent veins and what looked like a fluid running through them. This was unlike that which is thoroughly illustrated in human anatomy books that I have seen. I then flew out of my bedroom window and saw the landscape outside in the early hours of the morning. I was hovering 15ft above the ground and as I moved I saw a little girl in my neighbouring window looking at me. I flew towards her a bit confused because she could see me and I asked her: "can you see me?" and it seemed like I had projected this to her in thought form. She shook her head in denial which contradicted the fact that she responded. She seemed terrified so I hovered away and back to my room. When I woke up I thought to myself: "Was it an intense lucid dream and very accurate about the reality I know?" After all I knew my neighbours and had never seen that little girl (she seemed about 5 yrs old) before. Then, in the following days I noticed that my neighbour's daughters had friends around and they seemed to stay over. On one particular day, my partner sent me to the chip shop. On the way there I went past our local Baptist church. I saw my neighbour talking to some people outside and suddenly I saw the little girl! She was real as she came running out of the church with other children. She never saw me as she was having fun running around the adults with her friends. Then I realised that I was probably seeing her for the first time with my physical eyes. But how could I have a visual memory of her? And thus, that experience seemed to confirm to me that OOBEs are very real and we are more than just physical bodies. If it was all in my head as some people suggested, then what an amazing coincidence that my brain managed to 'create' the image of a girl whose appearance matches that of a girl already in existence! Another possible explanation for this could lie in the cryptomnesia phenomenon as there is a chance that I might have seen her before but wasn't consciously aware of this. The Phase state could have resurfaced such element which lay in my subconscious mind, We can only speculate anyway. :)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

Evaldas, Lithuania

First of all, I have never experienced any OBEs, before actually trying to do so. Second, it's not realy my first phase experience, it's second, but the first one was few seconds long and it was more like a dream, so it doesn't count for me.

It was after I read Raduga's book. I was very excited and confident about my success, even thou, it was a break for me,and I know what happens,when you try something on your break. Dry spell... Anyway, that faithful night I was dreaming very calm and relaxing dream. I was sitting on a bench just thinking and doing nothing, when suddenly woman showed up and said to me: "Maybe you are dreaming". I was in shock. It strucked me like lightning. Oh my god! I am in the phase!
Plan, plan, I had a plan. What should I do next? Since I've just finished reading Michael's book I knew all about deepening and maintaining, so I touched everything around me, looked closely at my hands and rubbed them. My vision and sensory got stronger and so I moved on to my plan.
I wanted to try flying, walking, teleporting, diving into the ground and jumping throu walls. First of all, I tryed flying. I jumped up as high as I can and then floated down. I jumped again and started flying. I felt wind, sun, I could see far in the distance, when my vaision got very blur, I decided to teleport into my room and do some maintaining, deepening.
In my room I found the same woman, she told me: „try going through walls“. I touched the wall and was a little bit afraid. After forgetting my fear I started runnig towards another wall and jumped through it. The feeling was amazing. Woman adviced me again: „Try diving into the ground, but don‘t forget to imagine where you want to end up“. I walked into the middle of my room and started falling down. I closed my eyes and imagined beautiful rise field. It felt like I was falling forever, when BOOM! I am falling down from very high height. I was falling towards huge table full of delicious dishes which had rise as the main ingredient. I started laughing and thought: “Wow, my subcounscious made hell of a fun of meâ€
Last edited by LucidDreaming on Mon May 23, 2011 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anthony Pucci
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Anthony Pucci »

Well ladies and gentlemen, mark it on your calendars. After about seven months of failure, ol' Confuzzled's gone and fully separated. It's still fresh in my mind, so I'll describe it to you.

Monday, June 20th, 2011, shortly after Midnight.

I had just had a slightly disturbing dream. (I can't recall what it was now, but it left be a little shaken.) I woke up, eyes still closed, completely still. Well, I'll give it a shot. I thought to myself. I tried to move my arms without using muscles. My right arm rose slightly and I've had some experiences in the past that helped me remember the tingling sensations present during separation. Holy crap, it's finally working.

I was still a little doubtful when it came time to get up, but I tried regardless and that "electric shock" sort of feeling coursed through me after total separation. "I did it." I said aloud. "I can go see her now." Who "she" is may be explained later if I feel up to it, but for now, I will call her Mia, since it is relevant and easier for me to type. I regained my composure and recalled I had to deepen, so I dig so. I felt the walls, the bed posts, and my clothes. I was wearing a very long shirt (down past my waist) and some boxer-briefs, not what I went to sleep in.

When I finally got my vision to return, everything seemed larger than it should've been, and I felt slightly anxious, sort of like that paranoia you feel after watching a scary movie. Regardless, I pushed through it. I went to my door. Mia's behind this door. I thought to myself. It didn't lead anywhere unusual, just out into my hall. Again, things were a little larger than they should've been and a few places were covered in a very dim greenish light. I called her name. "Mia?" My voice was quiet and shaken. I couldn't seem to regain my composure for some reason. I continued calling her name. "Where are you?"

I heard her voice in my head. "Huh? I'm right here." I went down the hall in a half-panic, checking various places in the house for her. Everywhere I went was extra-large and dimly lit in green. "Where is here?!" Her voice answered me again. "The usual place." I was getting frustrated now. I wanted to see Mia badly. "Where's the usual place?!" I retraced my steps. Maybe she was behind me.

Unfortunately, that's where my story ends, because I returned to my body soon afterwards. I tried to leave it again, but I couldn't budge. The residual doubt and fear in my mind may have held me back. I know I made a few mistakes in my techniques, namely not being absolutely 100% convinced that my door would lead me to Mia, and not maintaining.

Just let this be proof to you doubters. Even after seven months of constant failures, you can still do it. I did. I look forward to seeing what I can accomplish in the future.
karen659
PHASER
PHASER

Post by karen659 »

At the request of Michael Raduga, I'm re-posting part of my first blog entry here so that others may see how I started with my dream traveling.  I keep a journal of all my experiences (www.karen659.blogspot.com) to date, with this one as the very first entry.  I know it's quite lengthy, so I've put the highlights as to the ones I felt were 'must-read' experiences listed at the top of the site.

I also am posting each experience here as well in the Blog thread under "Travels of a Dreamwalker - Karen659" for anyone who might not be able to reach the blog page.

My greatest wish is that everyone who seeks to learn this ability is as successful as I was...and I'm no special person with special talents, I firmly believe this is something that everyone can do with enough intent, determination, and patience!

Thanks for reading, sorry for the length, and don't hesitate to write me!
-Karen

Saturday, June 2, 2007

I am not really sure where to begin this, so using my dream journal notes, I’ll try to make some sense out of what I have experienced over the past two years of dream journaling. (Wow, didn’t realize it was two years of dream journaling already!)

I began my journaling in September 2005 when I was ‘advised’ that this would be a productive method for me to start with in order to understand what is happening in my life and to find answers. (Actually, I was told by a psychic friend that should dream journal a long time before I began in earnest, so it makes you wonder where I would be today should I have listened and started at that time!)

For the most part, I would not consciously try to remember my dreams as I felt they had very little meaning. There were a few dreams that I could recall (and still can today) when times were tough that I now realize were lucid dreams and OOBEs loaded with symbolism of what was going on in my life at that time.

Many of the dreams dealt with school and learning, and there was always something not complete so I couldn’t get to class. Either I didn’t know where the school building was, or I forgot my books or overslept, and then after a few years, I knew where the building was for the classes, but couldn’t find the right classroom.

It is interesting to note that there was a progression in the dreams where I was slowly getting to the right class, but always still had something I forgot. I recall having a ‘locker break’ in one dream, being allowed to go to my locker in-between classes, yet I could not remember where my locker was located!

Once found, there were obstacles there to slow me, and then I couldn’t remember the combination to the lock once I found it! This ‘school’ type dream continued for years, and I can remember each time I had one, that I would wake and realize ‘well, at least I am making progress.’

The latest one was a few weeks ago, and I knew where the class was, had my books from the locker, but was delayed in getting to class on time because I stopped to help someone on the way.

The very first OOB I can recall had to be the dream I had back in 1994 when I felt I was being ‘lifted up’ higher and higher, with my hands ‘tied’ in front of me (with the feeling that I couldn’t do this alone and needed someone to pull me up), and all I can really recall was two things: The colors…they were so spectacular that words cannot even begin to describe them. I can remember clearly thinking, “wow, the colors are awesome! They are so beautiful!â€
"The more we learn the more limitless the Universe becomes!"
Phasing101
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Phasing101 »

My first experience was when I was 6, I had just slept for a couple hours and then woke up to use the washroom, only to go back to bed. As I was laying in bed I felt me losing feeling in my body, at first it didn't bother me, because then I could feel myself going to sleep. It is when I felt my arm being lifted, without my physical arm being lifted that I was afraid. I thought something was trying to steal my soul, take me out of my body, and so I forced myself awake... Being afraid of that happening again as I went back to sleep I kept myself from fully sleeping. I then felt how everything worked, I felt the rush of a change in pressure, my ears pop, a white flash, and sound of white noise like when a TV has no reception and the volume is max. It all happened in what at the time felt like slow motion, but when snapping back awake from the sheer noise of the static and the white flash I kind of got how it worked. That night I was not able to leave my body, as all the emotion and feelings of the experience tired me right out I just slept. The next night I tried slowing myself down again before I went to sleep and it worked, I've practiced other ways to do it since then, but that is where I started. Since then I've done it every chance I get, unless I want to release some stress by Lucid Dreaming.

My Dreaming, since I could ever remember, has been a lucid dream, so for me, I can tell the difference between astral projecting in the feel of everything, pressure, senses, etc. For me, an odd dream, is being able to NOT control a random type dream.
If everything we perceive is a reflection of the past and our actions dictate the future, what creates our reality? The choices we make, or the past that made us make the choice?
Blackbumper
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Blackbumper »

I'd been reading about OBE's for a month or so and then it happened.

One night i was dreaming of driving in a car with a friend and thought she was driving way too fast and then i got bizarre rushing sensations that enveloped my entire physical body and it felt i was being turned inside out.

the sensations stopped and i was fully awake and completely aware and i opened my eyes. I was in my bedroom lying on my back and my body had a blue hue or tint to it. I felt my arms moving around and i realised what had happened and panicked. I asked to go back to my body and then with a slight tingling i opened my eyes for real and i was actually lying on my side facing my partner.

Then i knew the experience was real.
Afterlife explorer.
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

It was last year, October 26, 2010.

Robert Monroe and his adventures were my inspiration however not until after I started using Mike’s techniques I had my first OBE.

I’ve been practicing OBEs for about couple of month – direct method as it turned out, not very good for a novice – before finally getting to Mike’s materials.

First, I watched a video of a three day seminar that Mike teaches in his school in Moscow. The approach and techniques discussed on the video seemed clear and straightforward, so I started practicing indirect techniques and deferred method.

That particular evening, I finally decided to deal with outside noise that ruined a few previous attempts and got myself a set of nice, bright orange ear plugs.

I plugged my ears and went to bed with an intention to wake up in the morning and practice deferred method. Also, just before going to bed, I read a few forum posts on Michael's website about people's first experiences. All of this lead to the following:

I  woke up in the middle of the night because of a very loud "thump" I heard somewhere in the building.  I was sitting in my bed, thinking that the thump must have been really loud because I could hear it perfectly even with my ears being plugged. I decided to go to the front door and peek into a peep hole in hopes to see what's going on. I heard the loud "thump" again. It sounded a bit scary. I lowered my feet to the floor, stood up and walked out of my bedroom towards the front door. I could feel the cold floor with my bare feet. As I was approaching the front door and seeing the bright peep hole in the darkness it hit me: "I am in the Phase!"

I did not believe myself. "I did not do any techniques", I thought, doubting.

So I decided to test if it is indeed a Phase. I lifted both of my feet up - that made me 'sitting' in the air -  then I grabbed, with my right hand, the edge of a sliding door of a closet and pushed against the door with my both legs. I flew backwards, all the way to the other side of my living room, really surprised that I was still feeling my hand holding the closet door! My arm must have stretched like 10 feet!

I was floating right by my fireplace, seeing both of my feet in the air in my pajama pants. And I still did not believe that I was in the Phase, so I decided to fly up, but I could not push against the floor because my feet were in the air. So I concluded that it's not the Phase and I decided to go back to sleep.

At that moment I found myself sitting on my bed, again realizing that my plugged ears bother me tremendously so I took the plugs out and in a second I realized that my ears are still plugged. "Hmm", I thought, "that's weird, I just took the plugs out, didn't I?"

And that's when I realized I am laying in my bed and feeling my real ears. I jumped in thrill, as I realized what had just happened. It was my first real Out-of-Body Experience, although I did not believe it!  I was 100% aware of the experience, but I was about 90% conscious, otherwise I would clearly know that I was indeed out-of-body.

I took a notepad and as I was writing everything down, I vividly remembered vibrations that I felt before leaving the body. It was exactly as they are usually described - like being electrocuted without pain.
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Work hard, dream big, and NEVER STOP trying"
Vancouver Phase Club @ http://www.obeguide.com
The first Phase workshop in Vancouver BC http://www.obeguide.com/introduction-to-the-phase/
pkletter91
PHASER
PHASER

Post by pkletter91 »

I did everything the way the book said. However the whole night was really vague. What really helped me was affirmation. I told myself over and over that I would wake up to do my initial separation technique, and then begin my cycles. The first time i woke up. I emediately tried to roll out, but my mind was stoping me. I couldnt get the feeling of movement without muscle tension. However I new I was already in the phase because my whole body was tingling from head to toe, and I was delerious. Delerious is the way I want to describe it, but It was more like esoteric. My mind was constantly rolling through scenarios that were real enough. During the night I had a total of about three to four experiences that lasted between one and two minutes a peace. Its so strange because my subconsious mind came to the forfront which is the one I new I was using. I kept on switching between the two. Like some kind of battle. The way I new how to distinguish between my conscious and subconscious mind was the fact that my conscious mind was fearful, and my subconscious mind was determined to break free. I spent the night switching from phase to reality and then back again. This happened about three times like I said.
bluremi
PHASER
PHASER

Post by bluremi »

I woke up at 6AM today, went to the bathroom, and then lay back down immediately to try to sleep. I usually have difficulty falling asleep, so this time, for the first time, I put on earplugs and a facemask. After about an hour, I was still quite awake and running through ideas for my class in my head.

After an hour I wasn't falling asleep but I was very physically relaxed, so I tried forced falling asleep. After about 10-15 seconds, I felt a strange dislocation and numbness settle over my body, which felt unusual. I immediately tried listening in, and heard a very loud ringing sound, like fire alarms going off. I listened to it and it got louder and then seemed to peak. It was very loud, but nothing else was happening so I switched to observing images for a few seconds. Nothing, and the ringing got quieter, so I went back to listening in. It got louder again, and again it seemed to peak.

Then I realized that it was so loud that I was probably already in the phase but didn't realize it. I tried rolling over with a sudden jerk and BAM! I was out of bed, standing on the floor! I can't describe how unexpected this was: I had no idea what rolling out would feel like, and it turned out to be kind of like climbing out of a pool, about that much resistance. Michael's advice to not worry and just DO IT was right on the money.

I was very excited, but I remembered the SOBT advice to immediately deepen. Everything was grey and I felt nothing, heard nothing, saw only grey silhouettes around me. I started rubbing my hands together firmly in front of my face and they slowly came into view, along with everything else in my room. I started peering at my hands and fingers, and my vision became crystal clear. My room came into perfect lifelike focus. I walked around my room peering and palpating everything I could find. Since it was my first time in the phase, I examined all the random objects lying around on my shelves and table and they all appeared perfectly real, even the writing on them (I didn't stop to try to read the individual words because I didn't want a foul). I continuously reminded myself that I was dreaming, so as not to lose consciousness and fall asleep.

After spending about a minute looking at everything and being amazed by the simulacrum of reality, I decided to try to do something with the experience. I didn't have any plans beforehand because I was not really expecting success, but I decided on the spur of the moment to try flying. I looked up at my ceiling, then down at my feet, took a deep breath and tried to levitate while looking at my feet. They slowly rose a few inches off the floor, and as I exhaled they went back down. Perfectly controlled, as I expected. I tried again, with another deep breath and this time a jump, and I launched myself through my ceiling like superman, fists extended. I didn't want to pass through my ceiling insubstantially, I wanted to blast out, and I did, through about 10 floors of brick and plaster which exploded in front of me like a multistory pratfall in reverse.

Then I was out, above my house. I was not in my neighborhood, but in some kind of huge cave that housed an entire city. I didn't recognize anything and didn't have any plans of where to go, so I just flew around a little bit and eventually zoomed in on a window where some "friend" of mine (I don't know who it was, they were just labeled "friend" in my dream consciousness") was watching a movie on television. At this point, since I didn't have anything to do, and I was just hovering outside the window with a pause in my actions, I fouled and woke up in bed.

I hadn't moved and I wanted to immediately try to enter the phase again, but I was just too excited and I felt my physical body very clearly. I decided to get up and record my experience before I forgot it, and when I stood up it confirmed that I was completely awake and not the least groggy or relaxed since I was able to turn on my computer and write clearly and lucidly right away.
Gordon Smith-Durán
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Gordon Smith-Durán »

Hi Gang,
          My first experience of phase occurred whilst I was on holiday. I'd spent the week reading Michael's book and on the night before we were to return home I awoke at about 2.00am and felt my body vibrating. My arms felt as though they were twisted around in strange contorsions.
Remembering what I'd read (incorrectly) I began to peer at and palipitate what I was seeing behind my closed eyes. Suddenly I felt a strong whoosh feeling wash through my body and my vision came in a flash and I was able to look around, even though I could feel that my eyes were closed.

I found myself amongst a group of people who were being attacked by alien UFO's. They were flying around and shooting lasers. Although I'd never been in that situation before I instantly knew what to do and began firing energy beams from the palms of my hands.
The alien craft soon fled and all of the people there came to me and began thanking me.
Remembering  what I'd read in Michael's book , I decided that I didn't want to stay there involved in a storyline, but rather, I wanted to fly.

I made a jump up, with the intention of flying through the ceiling, however, I got only half way through the tiles and got stuck! Down below, the group were asking me to come back down and show them how to use the energy from my hands. Seeing that I had no option than to go back down, I dropped to the floor and began to show them how to send energy through the hands.
I could also heal with the energy, too.
Things went a bit blurry and I then found myself staring at a group of women that all had their backs to me so that I couldn't see their faces. They were milling about, all dressed in old, victorian clothing. I stood staring at them and wondered what to do next. Quickly the scene began to get blurry and, with a jolt, I came back to my body, absolutely joyous!
Our dreams are but realities yet to be realised-Some Bloke
Passenger
PHASER
PHASER

the Cathedral

Post by Passenger »

My first OBE was in my youth, when I had em on regular basis. I remember slendering through the house of my parents, without exactely knowing what was going on.
At the beginning of this year I read something abount lucid dreaming and projections, and I decided to add it to my daily morning meditation.
Half a year ago I had my first "regulary" obe experience:
After meditating I lay down on my mat on the ground. Heavy vibrations coming up and I felt something like the opening of a heavy gate. Suddenly I was standing in the middle of a beautifull cathedral. It was amazing.
I have never made it to there untill now.
8. The Khabs is in the Khu, not the Khu in the Khabs.
9. Worship then the Khabs, and behold my light shed over you!

-liber al vel legis, nuit
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Papus »

in 1993 I worked the midnight shift, went home at 0700 am and proceeded to go to bed as i was starting drift off i felt a buzzing and suddenly ended up in my living room. I tried to walk, but it was difficult it was if I  was trying to walk in a pool with water at my waist. I kept trying and it suddenly became easy to walk, I turned around and saw to beautiful young women with long blonde flowing waist lenght, they did not pay attention to me they just softly floated in my living room. they wore white flowing satin or silk dress.

I relaxed, composed myself as I was extremely excited; looked around I was still in the phase good, I can go explore. I slowly started floating upward towards the ceiling, and got stucked inside the ceiling, I could see wood chips. I remembered reading someplace that if you encoutered this kinf of problem all you have to do is relaxed. I started relaxing and suddenly I slowly floated back towards my living room (the two females were nowhere to be seen) and went into a dreamstate.
I was neverable to consciously repeat the experience, yet. ;)
Je pense donc je suis.
robvann
PHASER
PHASER

Post by robvann »

Day 3 - it worked, thanks!
Last night I really wasn't planning to phase because I have an early flight, but when I woke up to roll over, I caught myself pausing and tried a cycle. Just as I was about to go back to sleep, I noticed a distant light on in the room, which was odd. Even odder when I closed my eyes tighter it got BRIGHTER!
I think what I then experienced was more in the lucid dream category than the OBE, because I found I could control what I was seeing.
It was like looking out the front window of a car from the back seat at night.  Things were pretty fuzzy, but I could make out a city skyline at dusk, with the yellow sunlight just starting to light it.

Unfortunately when I heard my wife snoring it faded away.
After sleeping a bit, I had another opportunity.  This time I was seeing the stars of outer space, almost as if I was looking down a long dark corridor with them at the end.  I noticed a triangular shaped blue light, that was moving in a spiral pattern, so I tried to follow it.  As I started to get closer I heard the dog snoring and came back.

Anyway your advice paid off for me.  Thanks.
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

manikishore wrote: hi michal ji,
I am from INDIA , i am very sad as i am trying as per your videos and your book
after wake up
force alseep for sec
try to get up (non muscular)
not possible
tried to lift my hand , fingers (non muscular)
not possible
tried to visualize images natural
not possible
tried to rotate my brian (imgaination)
not possible

i tried i think like since last nov 1.  today is nov 11

i need your help. to get astral ..

if possible mail me @ [email protected]
Hi Manikishore,

You are saying that you have been trying from Nov 1, have you been trying every day?

If so here is what I can suggest:

1. Take a break from your attempts.
2. In the meantime study the book more carefully, all information is there you just need to self analyze your mistakes and see what you've been doing wrong.
3. After a few days follow the instructions.
4. Here is a brief summary for you:

Evening Before:
- DO NOT DO any attempts!
- go to bed at midnight
- set your alarm clock for 6 in the morning
- just sleep. Have a really good rest - you will use DEFERRED METHOD next morning when you wake up

6 AM (bzzzzzzzzzz - your alarm wakes you up)
- wake up. Too sleepy? stay awake longer. Not too sleepy? stay awake just a few minutes.
- have some water, use restroom, make sure its dark and quiet where you practice
- review your PLAN OF ACTION
- fall asleep THINKING about your PLAN OF ACTION.

PLAN OF ACTION (DEFERRED METHOD):
- within next 2-3 hours you will wake up naturally (no alarm clock)
- you will wake up without movement and immediately attempt to separate
- if separation did not work you will cycle the techniques
- you will use at least 3 techniques in each cycle, for example: rotation, phantom wiggling, observing images
- if certain technique works - stay on it until the sensations are strong enough to separate, does not work - switch to the next technique
- you will make at least 5 cycles
- you will achieve The Phase (Out-Of-Body Experience or Lucid Dream) or may be not
- you will fall asleep again THINKING about your PLAN OF ACTION

First Natural Awakening:
- remember your plan of action
- do your plan of action

Second Natural Awakening:
- remember your plan of action
- do your plan of action

You will make attempts until 8 - 9 AM.

If nothing worked you will try the next day.

Good Luck!
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Work hard, dream big, and NEVER STOP trying"
Vancouver Phase Club @ http://www.obeguide.com
The first Phase workshop in Vancouver BC http://www.obeguide.com/introduction-to-the-phase/
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

Hi everyone, being new to the Phase forum, I thought sharing my first experience out of my body would be a good place to start.
To preface my  experience I have abridged many details, because the account is just too long and sometimes too difficult to re-live and describe as it happened.
While on a three-week vacation in Virginia Beach, Virginia in 2002, I accidently poisoned myself after eating spoiled fish. While laying in bed that night, I seized, and was thrown awake. Within seconds I stopped breathing and suffocated-out, I have vivid recollections of what that feels like. I sat up and peeled out of my body. The sensation was amazing, the part of me out, was light as a feather, the part in, kept all the injuries of my lifetime, in the corpse, the illness-symptoms and the toxin too.
The room grayed out and I experienced becoming aware of being in a light gray void that felt endless and timeless, with no beginning or end to it. I had no sense of having a body at all, until I thought about it, then, I immediately experienced having one.
I could not see it, it seemed more like an extremely vivid memory of who I was. I was not looking out through eyes, they too, seemed to be only vivid memories of a lifetime of what I had seen. There was no sense of time passing, I was more fascinated then frightened by it all.
There were no laws or principles of any kind that referenced a place, where my mind moved, so moved the experience. I was concern for my body, and then found myself in the room, seeing it laying on the bed.
Also, there were three others there, two of which were out of their bodies and the third didn't have a body at all. They were on the other side of the bed, all conversing with me. The one farthest away from me, you could say, was an experienced practitioner, working with the other two. The next-one closest to me, was a highly advanced human being, living between the two contexts. The third resided completely in the context I was in at that moment, and in other contexts I didn't even know existed. 
This is all I want to describe for now. I left out a lot of details about what it feels like to feel yourself suffocating, and your heart going into fibrillation. The body dose all kinds of involuntary grotesque things when expelling toxins.
I'm being treated professionally for PTSD related to the events of 2002. Becoming part of a group was suggested in addition to my care.
I'm a very open and honest person.
Comments and questions are always welcome.
Be Well Everyone (King, C. 2013)