Re: Sex in the Phase

Using the phase (OBE/LD) in our real life for useful purposes
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I've never stuck around long enough to have one but I can imagine it happening.  Sex there can be hyper-realistic and extremely intense.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
SouRce
PHASER
PHASER

Post by SouRce »

I normally wait until the end of an experience after I have done everything that I had wanted. Thats the best way to end it in my opinion lol.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Save the best til last?  ;D
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
ElRaay
PHASER
PHASER

Post by ElRaay »

not me, the moment i enter phase im looking for some phase tail :) The Maintaining can be a problem somtimes but other times it just keeps going and its almost better than reality. Only because you really can have any girl, which gives alot of power to the phaser.
I think phase sex can reduce alot of stress if not the phase itself. But then again im 20 so for me, phase sex is a dream come true  ;) ;)
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Red light district in Amsterdam will go out of business if their customers get a hold of phase practice!  ;D
johnny
PHASER
PHASER

Post by johnny »

if everybody gets hold of phase pratice, the planet as we know it, will change only for the better and end up being a wonderful place to be, live and die and the world will expand in a faster and more balanced way than today
its your mind.....use it or loose it
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

So guys, after having sex in the phase are you satisfied totally, enough so that when you return to the flesh, the desire or need has been satisfied there too?  (for the immediate moment anyway)
Just interested.  Thanks.
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
SouRce
PHASER
PHASER

Post by SouRce »

For me there was a coworker that I had sexual interest in and nothing more. After one phase experience with her I no longer have that desire even to this day. That may not be a direct answer to your question but it may help you get a better understanding.
ElRaay
PHASER
PHASER

Post by ElRaay »

Well this may be a shock for some but certain phase sex experinces can be the most illuminating thing that can happen in the phase. As humans we seem to be the only species that uses sex for entertainment and joy. I myself have been able to use dreams in which have women as a anchor, i immediatly know im dreaming and become lucid.
And yes phase sex can defintly ease the tension in reality. I actually have been looked at as a guy who plays hard to get to the girls in my school. But in reality I just try to use phase sex for the really hard to get girls :) I havent had a steady girl friend ever since i found this site lol but like i said, im 20 years old. I think after i become really good with entering and maintaing i will be like michael and start using the phase for educational reasons. But for now, it is a great stress relief and probably one of the best entertainment you can get for free.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

but it may help you get a better understanding.
I just want to know if males' desires are satiated.
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

No.  The phase makes you crave for more.  Just joking!  It depends I guess... ;D 

Also, neither sex ejaculates physically even if they experience an orgasm in the phase - contrary to popular belief that if you have "wet dreams" you can have "wet phases".  Wet dreams are more common in adolescent males and are often not even related to dream sex let alone lucid dreams (phase).

The exhilaration from phase sex remains upon awakening though and there are some physiological changes (mostly in the brain).  Heart rate may go up slightly but not much either.
Last edited by Summerlander on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

NOVA wrote: So guys, after having sex in the phase are you satisfied totally, enough so that when you return to the flesh, the desire or need has been satisfied there too?  (for the immediate moment anyway)
Just interested.  Thanks.
Unfortunately no. Almost every Phase of mine ends with sex experience and every time I wake up after, it feels like I didn't have any sex at all.
ElRaay
PHASER
PHASER

Post by ElRaay »

My question is why is phase sex short compared to other activities in the phaste state. I myself somtimes have long phase sex experinces but also short ones?
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Perhaps due to the fact that sometimes when you are enjoying yourself, you hope that the experience won't come to an end and this very same fear may cause a foul in the phase.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

there are no female experience posts in this thread!!  EDIT (actually, sorry there is one.)
I had a very brief phase sex experience the other morning..... :o  :o  :o Won't go into the details but....WOWZERS!

I'd have to agree with this quote from LucidDreaming ;
Unfortunately no
after the experience I had.
Also this one from Summerlander ;
The exhilaration from phase sex remains upon awakening though and there are some physiological changes (mostly in the brain).  Heart rate may go up slightly but not much either.
BUT my heart was beating like mad!
Last edited by Luna on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

ElRaay wrote: the moment i enter phase im looking for some phase tail :)
That is some funny shit right there... ;D

As for me,I must confess that I am a phase virgin. I tried with the phase version of my wife a few times but wierd stuff happened instead. (Once I got attacked,another time she morphed into a 8-9 foot tall creature....) As for other women, I don't know,I feel like it's cheating really....I try to resist;eventhough my wife thinks it's all very silly. ( and she lucid dreams too...)
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Luna wrote: BUT my heart was beating like mad!
But never enough to put you in any danger! ;)
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Yeah it didn't feel unsafe. It was more like the heartbeat you get with an adrenalin rush.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Cool!  I wonder if there is a correlation between the throbbing heart and great phase sex.

If you don't mind me asking, did you climax or was it just a very exciting sexual experience (but a great one nonetheless).
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

I'd say that there was a correlation. I haven't had a heartbeat like that before(during or after the phase)..... that I can remember anyway.
If you don't mind me asking, did you climax
No, I fouled  :-\
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

That's what I thought.  I've never reached an orgasm in the phase.  I foul too.  I have had the hearbeat and it has been exciting but I am yet to climax.  But then again perhaps I haven't been having enough sex in the phase.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Anyone know what would happen if an asexual such as myself attempted to have sex in the phase?

I am almost 18 yet I have no sexual desires to either boys or girls... I just don't understand what this "craving" is about. At high school when people turned 16 sex/relationships was like the only topic ever discussed. Since I had no interest in it I stuck with the nerds and became the top of my class (came first in all 8 tests/assignments) in "information processes technology" and "software development design"... Until I got rsi from computer overuse...

Anyway I just don't get what sex is about... I understand the process from a few class explainations but I don't get the whole attraction/desire thing. What is so good about doing it??? I also have observed boys having an interest is bigger brest sizes... Why is there an attraction to breasts?

Ok... You have heard my opinions on sex in real life but what about the phase... Well I still have no attraction in the phase but what if I tried to? Does anyone believe by believing I could be attracted to a girl I actually could? Do you believe I could experience the same feelings as a teenage guy my age does when he looks at a girl? What about sex itself? Could I actually enjoy it rather that being repulsed from it?

I just think this would be an interesting asexual experiment since it would prove that within the phase we can experience feelings that we usually can't experience in everyday life. I may do this experiment in the future but my desire to do this is low since I feel it would be a waste to do something that I avoid at all costs in real life... I believe having it as my plan of action would hinder my ability to enter the phase since I wouldn't want to enter the phase and actually do "it".

So overall what is everyone's opinions on altered desires/moods within the phase. Could a straight person enjoy being gay??? Could an asexual person such as myself actually feel what it's like to be attracted to certain body parts/sex? Could a sex maniac have no desire to have sex and actually discover what it's like to be asexual? 
Last edited by 12padams on Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Interesting 12padams!!

I guess the only way for you to find out for sure is to experiment.

Very interested to find out how you react to it all in the phase if you do try.
obliqua

Post by obliqua »

Hi, I would like to share a link of an excellent documentary ironically called "Dream Worlds".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z6nTQcI ... sults_main

I say ironically as it explores the sexual representation of women in the media, principally music video clips, that are really "only a reality in our dreams".

If nothing else you will get to check out an hour of back to back "sexy" girls strutting their stuff; but just maybe it will give you a sense of understanding of the way our minds have been influenced by the media to objectify women's body parts, a psyche which will inadvertently be carried with us into our phase experiences.

Maybe we could even break the paradigm that this behaviorism is the realm of dreams; after all our subconscious is a reflection of our waking state and vice versa, don't you think? : )
Last edited by obliqua on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Interesting perspective, obliqua.  It seems like a vicious cycle between the waking state and the subconscious.
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Th3TruthizInThere »

I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with the majority of responses here. As a male in my lucid dream sex encounters, I have found that there is a definite physical release which I have enjoyed more than once (on separate occasions- I don't know if multiple physical orgasms in the same phase is possible yet). In fact, sometimes the intensity between partners in the phase is so intense that release takes place before any bodily unification takes place. It is VERY satisfying- so I am going to assert that if you aren't experiencing this, it is possible that it is because you believe you CAN'T. My next phase plan of action is heavy with sexual intention, so needless to say, I can get pretty frustrated when I can't stabilize the phase in the 3 days allotted to me and I'm waiting between my next phase entry attempts. I think there is too much physical dependency on relationships in physical reality, and jealousy and insecurity are not an issue in the phase- whether it is in our own mind or not. I say chase that "phase tail" to your heart's content! On a final note- I also find it interesting that the physical counterparts of your sexual phase pursuits seem to grow closer to you in real life and have a greater interest and awareness of you. This of course makes me wonder whether there is something "connected" in the phase to real life, or something on a subconscious level is orchestrating things in real life to bring this physical manifestation of "closeness" about in physical reality.  Happy Flying and . . . !  8)
Harmless as Doves... Wise as Serpents!
ElRaay
PHASER
PHASER

Post by ElRaay »

The problem with phase sex is that it is very hard to control. I try my best to maintain but the ecstacy might be too much for me. That doesn't mean that I don't do or like phase sex, its just it kinda kills the buzz of touching and kissing a model that may never give u a chance. Does anyone have any good maintaining/deeping techniques during phase sex. It does help touching the body of the person but like i said it seems the emotional level is too much for phase sex.
For those who would like to try, try phase sex with Suelyn Medeiros. I cant last 10 secs in phase. But im sure there is a way to maintain, its just phase sex might not be as talked about compared to flying in the phase. I think phase sex will give guys like me who spend way too much time on their job a gift of pleasure and ecstacy. Like summer said, if people knew about the spoils of phase experiences, the redlight district would be out of business. Good luck with the experience.
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Th3TruthizInThere »

I fully agree with what you are saying ERaay. The intensity is sometimes UNREAL. I don't know about any emotions, but the passion and sensations are off the charts. I guess all I can suggest is don't worry about lasting initially, then try to come back later for the kissing and touching part. I have never tried, and never had an experience where there were multiple releases, so things may be calmed down enough after the initial loss of control to pursue the hyper-real experience with your "phase tail" whether Suelyn Medeiros or Liv Tyler. I'm presently trying to get this kind of hyper-real experience as my phase plan of action. You definitely can't say it isn't motivational and GREAT for intention.  Anyway, Happy Flying and . . .  8)
Harmless as Doves... Wise as Serpents!