Re: Sex in the Phase

Using the phase (OBE/LD) in our real life for useful purposes
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Sex in the Phase

Post by Michael Raduga »

Unfortunately ... you can not avoid it in the phase)))

Because you can take everyone and do everything
And many times
And with full realistic perception

Did you try it?
Goddes

Post by Goddes »

I tried, but I have a problem with maintaining :(
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Goddes wrote: I tried, but I have a problem with maintaining :(
Just more peering and palpation...
Oblivion
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Oblivion »

I  tried it several times, it was not long but hard to forget. Most of all I enjoyed sex with an invisible ghost. The process was long enough, as far as I remember I concentrated mostly on sensations of my own body. As a variant one may try to have sex with his eyes closed,  in order to have all sensations more bright and realistic.
vincvega

Post by vincvega »

Phasesex safed numerous friendships of mine, at least the ones I really value. The downside is it's pretty much all I do when in the phase :P

Cheers,
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Phasesex safed numerous friendships of mine, at least the ones I really value.
Maybe we should count it as new application of the phenomenon)))
vincvega

Post by vincvega »

Michael,
When having sex in the phase, do you move your vision to different locations all the time, or how do you manage not to ruin it by staring at one spot? Any other recommendations to maintaining while doing it, what are your favorite techniques in this situation?

PS: Great videos, thak you for that!
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

I've done it quite a few times, its a good way to fulfill fantasies, i do find it hard sometimes to maintain also. I've kinda got bored of it now though, looking to use the phase for more useful things like obtaining information and healing
ElRaay
PHASER
PHASER

Post by ElRaay »

bored?? sex in the phase is the main reason im trying to get into the phase. Well that and creative development but im sure you cant be bored knowing you can take any girl in the world, according to Mr Raduga.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

There are two things that you need to train in the phase fro this purpose:
- maintaining by all means
- speed of all the stuff

With trainings you will able to get orgasm in the phase in 5-15 seconds and many times in row
ElRaay
PHASER
PHASER

Post by ElRaay »

Hey Michael, could you explain the "speed of all the stuff" and is phase sex the same with reality sex or is it a lot more sensitive. I know it may be hard to maintain but what are good techniques for maintaining during phase sex.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

It may be more or less sensitive with comparison with reality. It is depend on your ability to control the phase

By "speed of all stuff" I meant You can get result in a few seconds. It is depend on your ability to control the phase
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LawPaw »

Michael Raduga wrote: By "speed of all stuff" I meant You can get result in a few seconds. It is depend on your ability to control the phase
And that's different than waking life how?  JK ;)
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

A little humor is good hehe,it will keep us positive,i liked that!!
LawPaw wrote: And that's different than waking life how?  JK ;)
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

many people can say it's bad thing. But everybody uses the phase for it
ElRaay
PHASER
PHASER

Post by ElRaay »

Well if you can have sex with anyone, even a model or celebrity than phase sex is too good its got to be illegal lol
soul_reaper

Post by soul_reaper »

Do you ejaculate in physical body while having sex in phase..?
Like wet dreaming
vincvega

Post by vincvega »

I had orgasms a few times and checked for it but no.....
There were experiments made with a women having orgasms in the phase and the could meassure them, it was exactly as the waking version.
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

I had it once, but I decided not to waste my phase experience anymore. Well, it was not a waste, but I will do this more when I will get better and get into the phase at least 5 times per week. ;D
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

A good idea, but sometimes we have no options.
I thought the same when I was 16-20 yo, but in real situations I usually couldn't avoid this)
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

Yes, I am almost 17. In one of my phases, where I had a plan which didn't involve having sex, I coudn't avoid it, because beautiful female character showed up. Damn instincts... :D
MattShea
PHASER
PHASER

Post by MattShea »

I have to admit that sex in the phase is definitely one of the main reasons I want to achieve the phase. It would be interesting to basically choose anybody in the world to have sex with.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Sex in the phase is great fun. Sometimes it can be an obsession. I've done it many times. The most recent time was a little unpleasant. Here's an excerpt from my journal:

"The interior also contained a collection of various colourful rooms resembling nurseries. Instead of gliding through the air so to speak, I was now plodding along the corridors as though I possessed the body of a giant baby. I began to run excitedly through the place and exploring several rooms as I was convinced that the entire place belonged to me and I could do as I pleased. There were women walking around with books, syringes, test tubes and gadgetry which again could be explained by the fact that I’ve been reading about scientific studies on psychedelic drugs. The ‘only women’ factor in that place could reflect my sexual orientation and it certainly triggered the sexual urge that would mark the pinnacle of my metaphysical sojourn. As I frantically looked for female forms in order to relieve my tension, I suddenly couldn’t find any for a while. Eventually, I came across a faceless humanoid endowed with feminine bodily features. It wore a blue nightie just like Stacey’s and no knickers were found. I wasted no time in bending this form over a nearby stool and proceeded to pull my pants down. The pants seemed to get stuck and it didn’t even occur to me why I was wearing them or why I couldn’t just think of being naked in the first place. I managed to stick my member out but the coital act was awkward and unpleasant. The ambient setup soon faded and I felt my body laying next to Stacey on our bed. I could also hear something like the fading sound of raining in my head. I got up and wrote in my journal immediately. It was 10.45am."
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

I avoid it at all costs.

I have never done it, and the temptation is always present during the phase experiences, but I just don't want to do it.

Why? because I think that achieving a special state of mind just for satisfying a primitive instinct it's a waste.

That's my humble opinion.
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

JorgeLTE wrote: I avoid it at all costs.

I have never done it, and the temptation is always present during the phase experiences, but I just don't want to do it.

Why? because I think that achieving a special state of mind just for satisfying a primitive instinct it's a waste.

Wow. You don't know how much you lose. :D
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

I kinda agree with Jorge, there is so much more to do, on the other hand sometimes its too hard to resist and i find myself engaging in it anyway :p
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

I avoid it at all costs.

Orgasm is a vibrational state also.

Something to be enjoyed also.

It's not primitive.
Last edited by NOVA on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

For me for example sex is kinda like an art,always learning,''if you wis so'' ,always feel goo,always love to see my partner happy,radiating from positive energy,and in the phase you can obtain information about it to apply in real life,now tht would be cool:D
It's more like a way to say '' I love you '' without saying it but showing it! Love creates positive energy,and viceversa:D
This is my opinion,so sex in the phase would not be a waste of time:D
Even if one thinks is a waste of time it should look at the good side of things,he/she got the phase:D This is what it matters:D

wiii
Anthony Pucci
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Anthony Pucci »

This is one of many things I wish to try when I get the difficulties squared away. One thing I was curious about, is it possible to have a continuous orgasm? Say one that lasts not for a few seconds, but a number of minutes?
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

yes, it's possible, as Michael said. ;D