Re: FORCED FALLING ASLEEP as the FIRST step

Share or suggest your experiments and tests to know the phase better
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

FORCED FALLING ASLEEP as the FIRST step

Post by Michael Raduga »

Please, try FORCED FALLING ASLEEP befor CYCLES OF INDIRECT TECHNIQUES upon awakening.

We have fantastic result on it(+100% effectiveness) and we need mass feedback

FORCED FALLING ASLEEP

Picture a swift, compulsory fall into sleep for 5 to 10 seconds, and then return to wakefulness, followed by an aggressive attempt at separating from the physical body. Generally, after performing this technique, the practitioner’s state of mind quickly transitions between different states of brain. Strong vibrations often occur when emerging from this “pseudo-sleepâ€
Last edited by Michael Raduga on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnny
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Researches: FORCED FALLING ASLEEP - FIRST step!!!

Post by johnny »

hi michael.

is it correct that you should start with pratice forced falling asleep before pratice anything else??

when you wake up and move, you should also do forced falling asleep for the same reason,(  doing a separation ) i would imagine??

could you pratice forsed falling asleep as the only pratice in the beginning, say for exsample one week and expect results??

yours faithfully johnny from denmark
its your mind.....use it or loose it
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

is it correct that you should start with pratice forced falling asleep before pratice anything else??

when you wake up and move, you should also do forced falling asleep for the same reason,(  doing a separation ) i would imagine??
Correct
could you pratice forsed falling asleep as the only pratice in the beginning, say for exsample one week and expect results??
Week is not the best practice measurement.
10 attempts is much better
johnny
PHASER
PHASER

Post by johnny »

thank you michael.

i can`t tell you how glad i am to have found your site and your book, i read it all the time, and i will do the 10 attemps. i am really starting to understand it all with the pratice and how you are able to seperate from your body.

i hope i will be able to seperate within the 10 attemps if not, i will contiune to pratice and pratice untill i succed, and then i will pratice even more hi hi hi :D
its your mind.....use it or loose it
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

johnny, if someone cannot separate from body within even 5 attempts - it is already something wrong, very wrong!
So if you will have no succes after 10 attempts it is better describe it to me here:
http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=5.0
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

As i observed the times when i left my body were exactly after i was randomly dreaming something...then the dream ended,i was in my bed.aware that i dreamed something and in the next second i just get up from my physical body...exactly like i was gettin normally up,only my physical body left in bed!Now i fully understand what Mr Raduga says by tricking the brain,and most often the times i entered in the phase was exactly  when a dream ended, and full awareness comes,..pop out :D sometimes i feel like it comes naturally!
But i was really sleeping before it happened ..i will try the forced falling asleep,and see the results!
Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Ssergiu »

Let me get this straight. I go to bed, to sleep, after I notice I am falling asleep I immediatelly try to return to wakefulness and try to exit? I think I have had 2 OOBEs like this. I was like 1 second away from falling asleep (losing consciousness) when I said "I am dreaming! This is not real!" and then I entered SP and got out.  ;D

Also, do I need to be tired?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Maybe, you misunderstood this. Check this topic: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=9
Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Ssergiu »

I think I got it right. Why is it called forced falling asleep? It should be more "fake falling asleep"  ;D

Btw, I find this method pretty nice, if you do not want to have naps or to wake up in the middle of the night. It worked twice for me and I did not even know the method. Thanks!
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Ssergiu wrote: I think I got it right. Why is it called forced falling asleep? It should be more "fake falling asleep"  ;D
A good version) We even can still use the abb FFA
Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Ssergiu »

Hehe, indeed. I think I am going to stick to this method for a while and see how it works.  ;D
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

This seems hard. I have had a couple of OOBEs from this but I have mostly used a pre-nap/sleep as a primer.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
desertrose3

Post by desertrose3 »

Any good material to read if you're new to this stuff?

And how do you force sleep if you have insomnia?
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Papus »

that is the method that I used  100% of the times and it works 100% of the time.
Je pense donc je suis.
Rudolph
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Rudolph »

If you have insomnia FFA still works if you use it just after you wake from those times when you do sleep. In fact, that is the *only* time it has worked for me.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

This forced falling asleep business works lie a charm.  The new guidebook definitely helped me to understand how it all works and what works best for me.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Post by TheOnerous »

Are you still having success with it, Summer?
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Well, I think it is important to have intention, motivation and confidence for anything to work.  Lately I've been busy working long hours and fundraising and a couple of failures have made my practice suffer.  In all fairness I allowed it to happen by being put off and feeling disappointed.  Before that, dream consciousness was working well.  Then it didn't because I stopped recording dreams lately and foolishly employed the direct method to have a go at the NDE experiment.  I'd still recommend FFA though and it is important to remember the times when it worked well.  Never give up and have a good attitude I'd say.