What do you think about book "The Phase"?

Feel free to talk about anything not related to lucid dreaming and out-of-body travel

How good the book is?

The best of all OBE, astral and lucid books!
79%
Good one
21%
Average
No votes
Bad one
No votes
The worst book!
No votes

Total votes: 67
digitalvygr

Re: Re: Opinions about

Post by digitalvygr »

Michael, your book (and a 2 hour seminar led by Tyana outlining your techniques) was all it took for me to have my very first phase experience on my first try 6 weeks ago. Since then I manage a phase experience about once every 7 to 10 days or so on average. I have since skimmed many other books to get a wide perspective and while many offer me many useful nuggets, I do believe that your very pragmatic approach is the most powerful and well rounded. As an example, in reading Robert Bruce's book Astral Dynamics, one would first have to slog through a whole chapter on the essence of what the astral body is and how copies are made and how conciousness is transferred and techniques for trying to ensure better recall of a projection, all before one has actually learned to project!

With your book there is no messing around, you learn how to do it first and just go to work with techniques that work.

I have only been at this for a short while now, but have already recommended your book to 5 people who I know have an open mind and interest in this subject. They have yet to tell me they actually started to read it, but it is the only book I have recommended out of many I have read. Admittedly I have not fully read it because from what I understand newbies should wait to read the latter sections, but in terms of helping accomplish the most important goal, the Phase itself, I have yet to encounter a better book. It is my nature to look at any subject from many angles so I will continue to read and devour other sources but I expect only to keep finding nuggets of information there, whereas your book is a full buffet by comparison.

Thank you for writing it and sharing it with the world in so many languages! :)
digitalvygr

Post by digitalvygr »

I did just find a small gramatical error, the first one I recall having seen in 329 pages.

"It often worry that they simply
might not return or undergo an unsafe
situation." --- Page 329 where "It" should probably read "They".

Yes, the book is so good all we can find to critique it are little grammar errors.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

That is the only criticism. But the book is a gem for the information it contains. It is straight to the point and very pragmatic. You want to know how to enter and manage the phase state? It's all there! It's all facts.
furduionut

Re: What do you think about book "The Phase"?

Post by furduionut »

Only this i got to describe the book : PIECE OF HEAVEN ! Easy to understand and free ! I appreciate your effort Michael Raduga ! Thank you !
“The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in combat.” - Richard Marcinko, Rogue Warrior
Jayman2015

Post by Jayman2015 »

So I have been practicing "the phase" since age 12 via other various paths, Castaneda, LaBerge, ect...I have only skimmed the book so far and it is the most comprehensive source I have utilized to date. After being out of practice for several years I find myself reinvigorated and in only a few nights have had many "exit symptoms" and have been close to entering the phase about ten times...in only two nights. Apparently I've developed a bad habit of moving upon awakening. With the comprehensive approach in this book, I'm certain I will reach the pinnacle of phase exploration. This book is pure gold, thank you for offering it free.
Dream free....
hobbyman

Post by hobbyman »

Jayman2015 wrote:...This book is pure gold, thank you for offering it free.

i have to agree with Jayman2015 about a very noble decision of Mr. Raduga to give away his books free of charge.

i was very fortunate to be introduced to Mr. Raduga´s work during Mr. Boris Tichanovskyi´s workshop in CZ.
བཀྲ་ཤིས་བདེ་ལེགས་ཞུ།
Rider

Post by Rider »

Though I'll agree this book is extremely practical and a bit better than others in the field, I must say I expected something else. I have a bit of experience and I found especially useful the part about of deepening and maintaning The Phase, but I think the rest was quite confusing and newbies would find the techniques a bit difficult to practice.

I think there's a better book for beginners than this one, unfortunately it's written in Spanish and I don't think it's been translated into English. The author is Iván Guevara and you can find it here: http://www.amazon.com/otra-realidad-Con ... B00BSYEBG6

After having my first spontaneous OBE's, I met people who had direct experience. Iván was one of them and he was the only one who could explain to me some of the things I experienced in The Phase. I learned his simple techniques and advice, you don't need too much really. He also goes straight to the point and debunks many of the myths/esoteric chatter that go together with OBE's. He lays a lot of emphasis on controlling your own mind and learn to distinguish fantasy from "reality" when you're out of your body.

Though I liked in general Raduga's approach, his scientific view, I disagree in some things he said. According to Iván (and I strongly agre with him), a lucid dream keeps being a dream, even when you're "out" of your body. A "real" astral projection is totally different. They are similar, but the difference is the level of lucidity/awareness. Apart from these differences, yes, I think Raduga's book is not bad and is recommendable for practitioners.
Rick

Post by Rick »

This is one of the best books out there, I'm experienced with OBEs and Lucid Dreaming, but this book has given me so much more information and a term to use when describing to people new to the entire idea, I've spent hundreds on other courses that give little information, This book gave clear and promising directions, I recommend the book to anyone who wants to learn, I've also begun to use the book as a replacement for previous information used when teaching. Thank you so much Michael Raduga for this book.