What do you think about book "The Phase"?

Feel free to talk about anything not related to lucid dreaming and out-of-body travel

How good the book is?

The best of all OBE, astral and lucid books!
79%
Good one
21%
Average
No votes
Bad one
No votes
The worst book!
No votes

Total votes: 67
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

What do you think about book "The Phase"?

Post by Michael Raduga »

Your opinion about this book. It is very important to me for making it better

THE PHASE (2015)
Shattering the Illusion of Reality

http://obe4u.com/nature_of_obe_and_luci ... ree-ebook/

Last edited by Michael Raduga on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
SEgrey

Re: Opinions about "A Practical Guidebook"

Post by SEgrey »

The best book. Laberge and Kastaneda nervously smokes aside.
Shurikon

Post by Shurikon »

Yes, today, Mike enlightener № 1 phenomenon phase in Russia and perhaps in the world, too)!
johnny
PHASER
PHASER

Post by johnny »

the best book ever, easy to read and gives hope and insperation to those who have been trying alot but without succes. the only you will ever need.  :)
its your mind.....use it or loose it
jouli

Post by jouli »

its really so nice book.its is so much interesting and informative.I like its so much and i says thanks on this nice sharing,
liam111

Post by liam111 »

First of all I must say its nice to see someone actually taking a dry approach, without alot of new agey mystical clap trap attached.

I've had a bunch of OBEs over the last 15 years, some very very real, more than real, others where I became conscious inside of a dream and snapped out of it to find myself wandering about in my apartment etc.

I also know many other people who have had experiences.

The main problem I have is that I've never managed to project with someone else. To meet my wife or a friend in the astral, talk with them, share some information or experience and then confirm the experience back in the physical.

This is the only way you can definitively say that the OBE and Astral Experience is 100% real, and not just some kind of vivid subconscious projection.

So my question to you is.... have you undertaken a study of this kind ? Have you had multiple experiences with third parties in the astral, that you have confirmed back in the physical world ?

If not, then why not ? Since surely a real scientific approach first needs to prove this, at least for oneself, before wasting alot of time in what might be nothing more than a vivid fantasy world.
Shaman Priest

Post by Shaman Priest »

I’m new to this forum and this is my first reply post. I would like to greet all the members of the forum and I wish you all the best! I would like to introduce my self since I didn’t see any link on the forum for new member’s introduction and welcome.
          I’m a shaman priest with background training on the African shamanism system. I was trained in African shamanism in Cameroon by a witch doctor for many years, and I had my license in this specialty. By profession, I’m an Instructor on IT hardware technology and I’m following my MBA on IT and Communication Engineering. I’m presently in Africa.
          The practical book is the best of it kinds I have ever seen. I have been using the method to go the Astral and I was surprise to see them in the book. I recommend that everyone who wants to learn astral projection should read the book and practice the lessons. I won’t give reasons because I don’t have time for that here. I have been doing astral projection for many years now and the astral world is my playing ground. I get there any time I want consciously more than being conscious when walking physically on the road. You know what that means now! So read the book and follow the lessons.
        I would reply to one member “reply questionâ€
Oblivion
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Oblivion »

The book is a very useful guidebook  both for beginners and for experienced practitioners. It contains a  number of various  techniques to choose in accordance to one’s personal preferences and abilities. All is clear and definitely described.
john_in_houston

Post by john_in_houston »

Hi Forum,

The book is excellent. I would call it a textbook, rather than a book. Other books about Astral Projection are books this is a textbook. Robert Bruce wrote one with weekly lessons and weekly practice regimens but out of the many many techniques he teaches none worked for me. Michael not only teaches the techniques, he describes what not to do, which is what helped me. There are common mistakes everyone makes, and he knows what they are, and how to correct them. I read the manual. Then I re-read the manual. Then I started studying the manual, like you would a textbook. And that is when I started to make real progress. I had my first astral travel after studying "A Practical Guidebook". Before I found the book online, I tried and tried and practiced for a very long time without success. I found a book about astral projection when I was 10 or 11 years old, read it, and tried then for the first time. And over the years I've had periods of weeks or months where I became interested again and practiced again. I had almost come to the point where I was doubting that it was really possible. At least for me. The first projection was so astonishing that I felt like a ball player who had just won the world series. I went around trying to turn on lights because it was dark, but of course the light switches didn't work. Then I came back to my bed, hopped up on the footboard, and stared at myself asleep in bed. I even saw my body jerk a little once. I want to attend a seminar of Michael's. I hope he makes it to the US this fall.

John M in Houston
Ghanshyam

Post by Ghanshyam »

I very much like the book & read only this book to enter the phase because everythig is explained & tought very clearly and very easy to understand.
Techniques and methods produce very quick results and the experiences are amazing.
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

When I introduce your book to someone I say this:

Do you know what is Lucid Dream? Oh, you do. So you should know about all the theory and these hard techniques, like WILD, MILD, DILD and so on. Now, do you know what is OBE? Oh, you don't believe in it. Now listen, there is a book which sums up EVERY possible method to become counscious in your dream and to achieve OBE (Even thou it's one and the same). Kastaneda, Laberge, you can find EVERYTHING in that book.And it's free. Now it's your choice to change your life or not.
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

I have read most of them out there- this one is by far the best.
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Ssergiu »

I have not read it all, but I have voted it is a good one. It indeed is one I would recommend. However, I'd like you, in your next version, to talk more about other times when you can OOBEs, not necessarily upon awakening. As an example, sleeping 6 hours, staying up a few minutes and returning to bed. You wrote about it, but did not say much in it. I've written some usual hours to try out here:
http://portaltoconsciousness.blogspot.c ... thods.html

The period of wakefulness depends on the practitioner. I just wrote a few that worked for me, and also what things you may experience.

Also, you can include a method for lucid dreaming too:

http://portaltoconsciousness.blogspot.c ... to-ld.html

I can tell you that by far, this is the best method I have gotten for LDs.  A book with all times you can try OOBEs, before sleep with a previous nap/sleep, during the sleep and upon awakening would be the best one ever. I doubt anything else could be added.

However, this is one of my favorite forums. No non-sense as in others and only what works. I was surprised to see I wasn't the only one who did not put OOBEs and magic or whatever in the same sentence. Also, the term "The phase" is the best one I have heard. I am already used to it.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hey all,
I voted the Best book,cause it's easy to understand,and you can see fast results!
I think there is nothing more important,that the reader should
understand what he reads,and when it applies what he red, to see results!
This is by far the best book on this subject!

wiii
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I'm still reading it.  It's a great book!  I'd recommend it to everyone interested in the Phase.  There is always going to be room for improvement in everything in my opinion but the book already does the job the way it is.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Jay Jonathan
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jay Jonathan »

IMO best book on the subject! I love how there is no mumbo jumbo! Everything is explained in a scientific, practical, and direct manner like a text book. I find it difficult to believe you can download it for free!
Last edited by Jay Jonathan on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
davidvaldes

Post by davidvaldes »

I HOTE THAT ALL WORKS OF MICHAEL R. WILL BE TRASLATE TO SPANISH!!! I look forward!!
White Mist

Post by White Mist »

I love this book. Its detailed, scientific, practicle, no nonsense, and easy to understand.

I highly reccomend this book to anyone who is interested in The Phase
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

The book contains the best instructions anyone can get in order to enter the phase and become a practitioner.  It contains what is practical and it is absolutely free of the typical tripe you find in esoteric literature out there.  To me, SOBT is a step forth from Stephen LaBerge's sound advice.

It also behooves us to make the "phase state" term more widespread.  It is more appropriate and generally doesn't alienate anyone (people from all sorts of backgrounds and beliefs are welcome to learn about it).  The state itself has been scientifically found to be a hybrid phase combining predominantly REM sleep and consciousness.  The bandwidth of brain activity present tells us that one is not dreaming nor in the wakeful state either.  It is more of a combination of both and deserves a name in its own right:

http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=7763#p7763
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Methen

Re: Opinions about

Post by Methen »

I am attempting to read the pdf version but I am having a hard time with all those (My's) as that is something has always annoyed me, So far I have not read anything I have not read before...
yunana
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Opinions about a practical guide book

Post by yunana »

no words can say ..this is it..miracle !
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Methen, where have you read this information before? I am just curious.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Me too. Because I have not read, for instance, about deepening and maintaining techniques in as much detail as in The Phase guidebook anywhere else. Not even in Stephen LaBerge's literature. You also don't see many books with the conviction that passages of the Bible that describe divine visions are very likely to be inadvertent and misinterpreted phase experiences. I have not read about propositions for a Mindnet anywhere else either.

And I guess that Methen is nowhere near the end of the book or he'd know that Raduga points out that its conclusions were arrived at via independent research and may coincide with the results of other research sources.

As for the word "my", I didn't even notice it and if this word is found abundantly, it didn't bother me one bit - after all, I'd use the word "my" or "mine" to describe something that I have done. To point this out about someone's work in an attempt to discredit him is very weak and reeks of jealousy. I'd advise people to focus on its pragmatic content in order to improve their practice rather than counting how many "Is", "mys" or "its" it has. What next? Are you going to count how many times the word "phase" appears in the book?
Pantherabast

Post by Pantherabast »

I'd say the best because it gives you the exact directions on how to achieve an OBE, while many teachers and/or businesses make you pay for their product hundreds if not thousands of dollars, only to be giving you the same information little by little.