Re: music/ art

Using the phase (OBE/LD) in our real life for useful purposes
koi

music/ art

Post by koi »

Hello.
I myself am a musician and have great intrest in using phasing in order to hear new music which i can then create in real life. The technique i have been using is to imagine a radio around a corner in hopes of playing it and see what come out. however it seems that this never works and try as i might i cannot will an object (radio, sterio or headphone) to simple appear and therefore these attempts have been futile. could anyone reccomend any specific methods for achiving my goal.???

thanks
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I know many people who using the phase in the same direction

This radio never work? Or you cannot find it?

If you cannot find, read this: http://aing.ru/files/SOBT.htm#_Chapter_9_-

For this goal not only a radio can be used. Try TV or even PC(web)))). For example, find any TV-set and switch channels with desire to find music channel with new artists.
koi

Post by koi »

Thanks alot for the response. I am going to try to make use of the technique which involves the eyes being shut prior to imagining the desired object (radio, computer, or other sound device). I will report back with my results as soon as my next successful attempt.
koi

Post by koi »

I had a new experience this morning. I attemted to practice indirect methods thoughout the early morning but ended up in a lucid dream. I was able to find a tape recorder with a variety of tapes but as i traied to play them, i came out of the lucid dream and woke up unintentionally. This also happens frequentlly when it seems like just a matter of minuets before the experience ends :-[ :-[ :-[  I have attempted the deepening techniques in the book but they do not seem to work too well. Perhaps I am not performing them correctlly; basically i just try to scan a wall up relly close and touch my surroundings for about 10 seconds. Is this the correnct manner of deepening or am I not understanding them correctlly?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

1 - do not forget reenter the phase
2 - while deepening is not a matter how long you do it. It's better to do it actively. Try to feel surrounding as much as you can and more and more
3 - it seems that in this case was problem with prolonging the phase...