Re: All Questions to M.Raduga

All important news and announcements
ariel 3769

Post by ariel 3769 »

Mr Raduga may i ask you two things, and if you like and when you have the time answer them.
As i always stuck to the vibrations and then nothing since i dont want to seperate.Is it a good idea try to become conscious in a dream.If i am in a dream iam already in a phase state and maybe it wouldn't shocking to me. What do you say ami right?

And after that while in a dream, Would i be capable to do the applications you have explained in your books(obtain information,communicate with  both living and dead, healing and so on.

Thank you so much Sir.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

1. The worst thing you can do - avoiding your fear. You will have to face it sooner or later. So try to go ahead, try to overcome yourself this way. It's normal for novices. It happened with me 12 years ago too.

2. It makes no difference which method you use to enter the phase: before, after or while sleep. It's still the phase with the same properties
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

What would you recommend for people, who can't sleep more than 6 - 7 hours, because of different circumstances, like school or work. Even weekends are off. What should people like these do?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

use all awakenings they can or try direct techniques with deferred method
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

Than, how to notice your every awakening?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Of course, literally it is impossible. I mean use all awakenings you CAN notice.
ariel 3769

Post by ariel 3769 »

Michael Raduga wrote: 1. The worst thing you can do - avoiding your fear. You will have to face it sooner or later. So try to go ahead, try to overcome yourself this way. It's normal for novices. It happened with me 12 years ago too.

2. It makes no difference which method you use to enter the phase: before, after or while sleep. It's still the phase with the same properties

I'm frustrated. It seems that the whole subject comes easily to me. More often than not, i do nothing.I wake up and think about the phase, then sounds and strong vibrations occurs. Last night my heart was beating so strong i thought that my heart was living my body not me. Then i abruptly opened my eyes inorder to stop the procedure. The vibrations were so hard that they still lasted for a while even if i was awake. Im a well -educated person i know that nothing bad is going to happen in the phase. According to Greek philoshophy my anchestors used to do this very naturally. Its a pity- most of the people have problems to start but i dont want to continue.The day my desire is strong but the night everything is so frightening. Im so frustrated.
good morning to all of you.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

You know, when you will lose your fear and will want to get these experiences over and over again, you will lose them, you will have to fight for them each time. I have seen this situation a lot. It happens to you spontaneously only because your fear.
ElRaay
PHASER
PHASER

Post by ElRaay »

Hello Michael, i was wondering if you had any experince with melatonin. I had some the other day and it creates very vivid dreams and such, however i wasn't able to know i was dreaming. I was wondering if taking melatonin would help get to a phase state. I might try it these couple days for personal practice but i  was wondering if you yourself have had experinces with melatonin.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Hi, Michael!

Is a hard copy of the new SOBT available yet?  I see that in Amazon they still have the old one and no other.  Can I get a hard copy of it through you already?  What is the best course of action to get one?  And is it possible to get a signed/autographed copy (me and my family admire you and love what you are doing)?

Thanks, mate!
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

ElRaay wrote: Hello Michael, i was wondering if you had any experince with melatonin. I had some the other day and it creates very vivid dreams and such, however i wasn't able to know i was dreaming. I was wondering if taking melatonin would help get to a phase state. I might try it these couple days for personal practice but i  was wondering if you yourself have had experinces with melatonin.
I've never used anything like this. You can achieve the phase easily, if you perform methods perfectly (up to 95% of all attempts). Usually people use such crutches instead searching for mistakes
Summerlander wrote: Hi, Michael!

Is a hard copy of the new SOBT available yet?  I see that in Amazon they still have the old one and no other.  Can I get a hard copy of it through you already?  What is the best course of action to get one?  And is it possible to get a signed/autographed copy (me and my family admire you and love what you are doing)?

Thanks, mate!
Arlindo,

It'll be on amazon in 2-4 weeks, but you can order it directly from our website
Last edited by Michael Raduga on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I'll order it from the website then.  Thanks! 8)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
BK
PHASER
PHASER

Post by BK »

Michael,
About the new SOBT.
Will a Kindle version be available on Amazon?
Will a noncommercial version of epub and mobi formats be available on your website.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Sure. It'll be available. Especially if somebody will help to format it properly. 
ariel 3769

Post by ariel 3769 »

Michael Raduga wrote: You know, when you will lose your fear and will want to get these experiences over and over again, you will lose them, you will have to fight for them each time. I have seen this situation a lot. It happens to you spontaneously only because your fear.
Good evening or whatever it is in everyones country.
Mr Raduga, last night i magaged to do it. I was standing infront of my mirror (you said its a must for novices) I was palpating my body and grabbing my hands. It was stable enough but then i went back (just a step at a time).

May i ask you please? you said if i overcome my fear ill have to struggle for this. So what about if i recall the vibrations even if iam not aware i think that's what i did  and reached the state. In addition, i cant understand the meaning of strain the brain i know only the strain of a leg is there another meaning in english language?i could'nt find something in dictionaries can you clarify this for me please. I have many questions but not for now.
Thank you Sir.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Yes, you can recall vibrations or fear and use it for the phase entrance.

Straining the brain is the most perfect name of the process, because you should really try do this. Cannot understand? Skip it.
BK
PHASER
PHASER

Post by BK »

Dear Michael...
If on a "rest day" I have a "conscious-awakening-without-moving" (CAWM), should I try to separate and do a set of cycles?
If I act on a CAWM, would that still count as a "rest day"?

Or should I just ignore it all to avoid intention to have a CAWM which I guess counts as "trying"?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Sure, you better use these moments. You shouldn't have a full intention to try during these days, but you can use perfect moments, when you recognise them.

Sometimes, it works better. It's one of the reasons to make breaks...
ariel 3769

Post by ariel 3769 »

Michael Raduga wrote: Yes, you can recall vibrations or fear and use it for the phase entrance.

Straining the brain is the most perfect name of the process, because you should really try do this. Cannot understand? Skip it.
I saw a video lesson, and i think i understood the meanining of straining the brain. Perhaps, some questions look like silly, even if i know english i think with the greek way its dificult if you aren't a native speaker.

Some days ago, i had a brief experience with the phase it was easy and i was  terrified as always. I didnt pay attention to the experience due to the fear i wanted to end it as soon as possible .Now i try a second full experience but i lost everything vabriations, sounds, some hinds that i knew i was close.  Its imperative for me to gain this. I dont mean to see myself flying to Mars, i just want to have a walk in the park with my own legs as its imposible in reality. It was easy and now its difficult whats wrong? it isn't because of the fear i didn't overcome it. What should i do?

When i tried the indirect technigues, most of the times i have so stress that i lost in counting or i dont remember  which three techniques i have chosen and that crucial time tried to remember.

Can you help me Mr Raduga? If it is accesible to everyone whats the problem with me.
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Papus »

I had my first OBE  on Saturday the 26 of Nov 2011, and it was amazing (see my blog) seems like I have to sleep on my side in order for the OBE to happen.

Now that I had my first experience without going through a dream I wake up during the night feeling the vibration which I never had before Saturday , but I seem to lose the vibration for some reason; also during the day I feel a sense of confidence something like I know that it is going to happened tonight sort of feeling. It is an unusual feeling very peaceful. I must add that prior to my first OBE during the day, I had that feeling.

Question:
Have you come accross that feeling?
Does that feeling, which I feel now means that it is preparing me to the next experience and that from now on the process will be easier or that my mind is telling me you can do this anytime? How can I keep the vibration going? straining the brain does not work for me.

Thanks
Je pense donc je suis.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

ariel 3769 wrote: When i tried the indirect technigues, most of the times i have so stress that i lost in counting or i dont remember  which three techniques i have chosen and that crucial time tried to remember.

Can you help me Mr Raduga? If it is accesible to everyone whats the problem with me.
Don't worry! All is ok. The only your problem is fear. It's normal for novisec. I experienced it for 20 first phases many years ago. The only way to overcome it is trying to do this over and over again with attempts to step a bit futher than previous time.
Papus wrote: Now that I had my first experience without going through a dream I wake up during the night feeling the vibration which I never had before Saturday , but I seem to lose the vibration for some reason; also during the day I feel a sense of confidence something like I know that it is going to happened tonight sort of feeling. It is an unusual feeling very peaceful. I must add that prior to my first OBE during the day, I had that feeling.

Question:
Have you come accross that feeling?
Does that feeling, which I feel now means that it is preparing me to the next experience and that from now on the process will be easier or that my mind is telling me you can do this anytime? How can I keep the vibration going? straining the brain does not work for me.
It's hard to comment your feeling at that moment. There's a lot of reasons and processes in our mind.

But I can easily say why you lost the state. When you woke up with vibes, you already were in the phase for 100%! You should just go ahead. If you don't use the phase, if you don't do anything it goes away quickly. (The primary rule of maintaining)
BK
PHASER
PHASER

Post by BK »

RE..ebook conversion.
Subject...Do I have the right book?

Dear Michael...
I finally had some conditions where I could try to convert the massive SOBT II to kindle format..and epub is easy at this stage.
I wonder if I have converted the wrong version of SOBT II.

Calibre did not work well so I used Amazon`s converter by email.  It strips out the headers and footers without any options (ebooks do not have real pages for headers, etc)...It.s a pretty clean conversion BUT the Table Of Contents goes all the way up to page 539.
Another version I have is only 506 pages.

Which is the right one?
I remember you made a last minute change and probably would like the wrong book deleted without reading.

Where shall I post the epub and mobi formats?
Or should I give them to you..in case you want to edit them.
The "buy a hard copy..." was removed with the headers by the converter program..but there are still several links to obe4u.com.
Last edited by BK on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

Are there computer programmers, that can write algorithms, recursive keys, to organize and key on certain fields of correlative information, to speed things up a bit??

Be Well
Be Well Everyone (King, C. 2013)
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

bk wrote: RE..ebook conversion.
Subject...Do I have the right book?...It.s a pretty clean conversion BUT the Table Of Contents goes all the way up to page 539.
Another version I have is only 506 pages.

Which is the right one?
I remember you made a last minute change and probably would like the wrong book deleted without reading.

Where shall I post the epub and mobi formats?
Yes, it was changed many times. The latest the better.

Please, send it to me first ([email protected]). If it's good, it will be on our site. But it must be realy very good, perfect. I doubt, it's possible by some automatic services. I tried it a lot...
CKing71 wrote: Are there computer programmers, that can write algorithms, recursive keys, to organize and key on certain fields of correlative information, to speed things up a bit??
What things?

Sorry, I cannot understand
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

Thanks for commenting, I'm still new the forum, let me think about "Things" for a while and I'll get back with you. For now, I'd just like to say thanks for the web-site and do you know of anyone hooked up to a machine, who can down and up-load his/her thoughts through a head-piece interface. If not, do you want to know how to build one?

Be Well
Be Well Everyone (King, C. 2013)
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

CKing71 wrote: Thanks for commenting, I'm still new the forum, let me think about "Things" for a while and I'll get back with you. For now, I'd just like to say thanks for the web-site and do you know of anyone hooked up to a machine, who can down and up-load his/her thoughts through a head-piece interface. If not, do you want to know how to build one?

Be Well
Only if it's related to OBE/LD
BK
PHASER
PHASER

Post by BK »

Dear Michael,
While visiting a place that had a dongle connection, I was looking at the contents of the Files directory of obe4u.com.
I was able to download the video on 35 methods.  I saw a seminar listing but it was way to big to download.  I asked my brother to download it, but he said it was in Russian.  I told him to send it to me anyways because I have a friend here who read the Russian book and is EXTREMELY successful.

1.  Could you post a set from an English seminar?
    1. Could you post smaller sized files? 
2.  I hope this is allowable to download.  If not, you might want to add security to the files directory.
3.  You might want to take note that in the 35 methods video, you mention to look in the direction you wish to spin.  I don't recall that in your new book.
Last edited by BK on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

bk wrote: Dear Michael,
While visiting a place that had a dongle connection, I was looking at the contents of the Files directory of obe4u.com.
I was able to download the video on 35 methods.  I saw a seminar listing but it was way to big to download.  I asked my brother to download it, but he said it was in Russian.  I told him to send it to me anyways because I have a friend here who read the Russian book and is EXTREMELY successful.

1.  Could you post a set from an English seminar?
    1. Could you post smaller sized files? 
2.  I hope this is allowable to download.  If not, you might want to add security to the files directory.
3.  You might want to take note that in the 35 methods video, you mention to look in the direction you wish to spin.  I don't recall that in your new book.
1. Sooner or later everything will available on English. But now you can use only the practical guidebook
2. Really? I have to check it. Thanks!
1 ) When we wake up the THIRD time (After the waking up where we are supposed to drink, and after the waking up when we are supposed to try to separate and do the cycle) do I try to separate again or do I just do the cycle ?

2 ) When we are doing the indirect techniques and the separation techniques, are we supposed to simply imagine ourselves separating and acting it (without moving a muscle), internally ?
1 - On every awakening that you want to use you should try separation and then cycling techniques.
2 - check http://obe4u.com/files/SOBT.pdf on 2007-2009. There are different types of separation. In most cases there is no imagining
Elaol

Post by Elaol »

Hi, I like your e-book, but I am new to lucid dreaming and OBE so I have few questions:

1. What is difference between lucid dreaming and OBE? I found about your e-book on another forum. I am interested in lucid dreaming, especially in WILD. Are indirect methods actually type of WILD?
2. I need to get up at 6:30 because the school. And I can only get enough sleep at weekends, so I don't want to set alarm at 6 o'clock on two days when I can sleep as long as I want. I usually get up at 9, so can I set up alarm at 8-8:30 pm and then try indirect methods? Since I don't have alarm that stops on its own, can I turn off alarm and then force falling asleep?
3.And finally, can I, for example, talk with my father, who died when I was 2 months old. I mean because I know him only from pictures.
Thank you!
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

Hi Michael.

I'm focusing on dream consciousness.

I have to wake up early every day of the week, and I have to use an alarm clock...

Usually, I'm able to remember 3-4 dreams per night, but now, as soon as the alarm goes off and I have to turn it off, I forget absolutely everything related to my dreams.

The alarm distraction seems to be the problem...

Could you give me some advice?

My schedule of this semester won't let me attempt indirect techniques.