Re: All Questions to M.Raduga

All important news and announcements
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

Mike, lately I have tried to achieve the phase with 0 success.
I always end up too awake when trying the indirect techniques.

Any advise?

Thanks.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Of course, I need to know much more to give you proper advice, but usually it can be solved by next things:

if no one technique works

- try to perform techniques as if you are going to fall asleep by them
- more concentration on techniques
- more intention to get the state directly

if something works

- problems in separation or in too much analysis

Don't forget to take a break after 2-3 days of attempts

Anyway, I hope the new SOBT will get more advices.
ThePhaseMaster

Post by ThePhaseMaster »

Mr . Raduga I'd like your help with a matter. Every night before falling asleep I make strong intention for at least half an hour that each time I wake up I will remain motionless and do my techniques, but when I actually wake up I always move around, and my techniques aren't aggressive enough. Do you have any suggestions for me?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

- Make attempts not more than 2-3 days per week
- if you move upon awakenings, it doesn't matter. Try anyway,
- maybe, you should try to replace intention by strong motivation

And wait for the new SOBT
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Post by TheOnerous »

Michael, will you be making new videos to show the new techniques/approaches that will feature in the next version of SOBT guidebook?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

actually, it's the same techniques. More details and examples, corrected mistakes, advanced level etc. It's more than twice bigger now. I hope it'll be ready in 1-2 days.

Anyway, we're going to make new videos
BK
PHASER
PHASER

Post by BK »

Dear Michael.
In the forum you say take a break 2 3 days and also
do not practice more than 2 3 days per week. best in weekends.
Is this for a an estblished practitioner and not for the first timers?
In the book (maybe outdated from new research) it says to try longer like more than one week..for the first time up to 20 days.
Is this implying doing this with included breaks?

Lastly...  what is trying.. is it ONLY doing the defered method and naps... or any intention to do any technique...?
ie. lets suppose one is on a day off but awakens without moving...should it be ignored...
Is habitual doing of techniques on normal sleep awakenings bad.?

I.m on my first week and maing progress but dn.t know if I should take a break.  I dont always... try... with the deferred mehod..about 3 times.
thanks for sobt
bk
Last edited by BK on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I luv the website and tutorials, I have been very successful with your teachings. Does work have a affect on the ability to practice I'm so sluggish at night that I for get to do the practice. Do you have any advice for this.
You need more intention and motivation.

Another solution to try techniques after afternoon naps
bk wrote: Dear Michael.
In the forum you say take a break 2 3 days and also
do not practice more than 2 3 days per week. best in weekends.
Is this for a an estblished practitioner and not for the first timers?
In the book (maybe outdated from new research) it says to try longer like more than one week..for the first time up to 20 days.
Is this implying doing this with included breaks?

Lastly...  what is trying.. is it ONLY doing the defered method and naps... or any intention to do any technique...?
ie. lets suppose one is on a day off but awakens without moving...should it be ignored...
Is habitual doing of techniques on normal sleep awakenings bad.?

I.m on my first week and maing progress but dn.t know if I should take a break.  I dont always... try... with the deferred mehod..about 3 times.
thanks for sobt
bk
download the new SOBT. There is alot about 2-3 days per week (part 1, part 3(chapter 1))

It's for novices. Even no intention on other days. The deffered method isn't obligatory. It's about all attempts,
SuperGamer54321

Post by SuperGamer54321 »

How many times do you get an obe per week M.Raduga?
Happy Travels!!!
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

10-15 times(+ re-entering), 4-5 days with attempts
srturgn

Post by srturgn »

Michael, I just started reading your e-book (thanks for it being free). Question: I often will take a mid-day nap, I am aware that I am sleeping and yet fully aware of the room. This is before I read your book. I tried to control my thoughts but usually end up in some random thoughts bouncing from subject to subject. Is this being in the Phase? I’m going to try the Indirect Method Cycling to see what happens, what are your thoughts?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

No, It isn't the phase.
You should attempt this after full-fledged fall into asleep and awakening after it
SouRce
PHASER
PHASER

Post by SouRce »

What if during the end of the four cycles I start to feel sleep paralysis in my lower legs but can't really ge past that and that's the only thing happening. Do I give up and go back to sleep or try longer even though it's already been about four minutes
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Of course, you should try longer in this case. We fall asleep if there's no result during one minute
davidvaldes

Post by davidvaldes »

Hi Michael! Nice to meet you! My name is David Valdes and I'm from Spain. I bought his book THE SCHOOL FOR TRAVEL out of body, The Practical Guide for the Domain out of body experiences in the Spanish language in the website lulu.com. I am researching and reading everything I have seen this forum and he has published "yoga 2012", School of Out-of-Body Travel (SOBT) A Practical Guidebook (Version 2.0, and the famous DVDs of the talk in the forum. Let me decied that I greatly appreciate his work and is helping me a lot on this subject. my big question is whether all this material that has, will be available in Spanish? would be very interested, but unfortunately my English level is below the basic and I have to go to google translator, which gives me a result of speaking "Indian Harapahoe" ;-)

Currently I am studying here in Spain in the World IAC (www.iacworld.org) do you think about this association?

Thank you for your time in the future I would like to discuss some questions about the obes.
a hug from Spain!
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Papus »

hi I am new here,  I would like to begin by saying how excited I am to have discovered this forum and your book for that matter.I wont go into details about my past experiences with the OOBE, that's a subject for another Post.

let me just say, briefly. that in the past I accidentelly found how to get in the phase, which I did not know at the time while trying to get to sleep at night, I am a very light sleeper I wake up several times at night and have tried different ways some quite similar to your indirect techniques ( visualising a scene of some sort) to get back to sleep.

here is my question:

the other night I woke up at two o'clock in the morning and decided to try your indirect techniques, I did several cylces and decided to do the phantom technique but using my head instead of my foot or hand, what happened next was my Phantom head started to move up and down slowly then I felt my phantom head moving higher and higher, and I went to sleep.

Is this the beginning of the phase? was I doing the right thing, and what should have I done.

thanks in advance

Papus
Je pense donc je suis.
Pollyg33

Post by Pollyg33 »

I am very interested in the research your doing, but I feel there is a flaw in the idea of verifying alien abduction,through OOBE"s in two small ways. To verify alien abduction by havingpeople go OBE visit others is a little like giving people a medicine that mimics certain mental illnesses, then having those people attest to the validity of those same mental illnesses. And I feel that without including people that claim to have had real alien abductions in the experiment, is the same as having people that have never had have a broken bone try out a new cast technique. How are people that have never claimed to have been abducted able to say that the experience through OOBE is really the same the same? Maybe we have all been effected by aliens in some way. And there are many aspects of OOBE that are still not understood. Thanks for the opportunity to ask these questions. And for your interest in the subject. I wish more science minded people like you would look into the subject.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

davidvaldes wrote: my big question is whether all this material that has, will be available in Spanish? would be very interested, but unfortunately my English level is below the basic and I have to go to google translator, which gives me a result of speaking "Indian Harapahoe" ;-)

Currently I am studying here in Spain in the World IAC (www.iacworld.org) do you think about this association?
I hope, it'll be on Spanish next year

I know this organisation, but now I can't see any oportunity to cooperate 
Papus wrote: I did several cylces and decided to do the phantom technique but using my head instead of my foot or hand, what happened next was my Phantom head started to move up and down slowly then I felt my phantom head moving higher and higher, and I went to sleep.

Is this the beginning of the phase? was I doing the right thing, and what should have I done.
Actually you were in the phase in this moment. What does it means? Instead of lying and wiggling your head you better tried to separate from your body immedeately when you got the sensation.

Read SOBT more attentively
Pollyg33 wrote: I am very interested in the research your doing, but I feel there is a flaw in the idea of verifying alien abduction,through OOBE"s in two small ways. To verify alien abduction by havingpeople go OBE visit others is a little like giving people a medicine that mimics certain mental illnesses, then having those people attest to the validity of those same mental illnesses. And I feel that without including people that claim to have had real alien abductions in the experiment, is the same as having people that have never had have a broken bone try out a new cast technique. How are people that have never claimed to have been abducted able to say that the experience through OOBE is really the same the same? Maybe we have all been effected by aliens in some way. And there are many aspects of OOBE that are still not understood. Thanks for the opportunity to ask these questions. And for your interest in the subject. I wish more science minded people like you would look into the subject.
We just tried to prove some specific cases, but not alien abduction at all. Read our results, but not articles of stupid journalists.

Real abduction?)) I got it in 1999. For two years I was sure it was real. Then I started to practice the phase...
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Post by TheOnerous »

Just out of interest Michael, can your provide any links to articles by "stupid" journalists? (I enjoy reading stuff the media gets completely wrong!)

Edit: Here's one:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... sleep.html
Last edited by TheOnerous on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Yeap, you can find a lot of such articles on all languages. This research was only about specific cases upon awakening, during sleep, or when falling asleep.

But journalists write as if it is about UFO at all, as if I have proven it is not exist)))

I've got so much angry letters and calls you cannot imagin (from UFO lovers).
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

It's a shame those journalists twisted it and now the hate mail is directed at you, Michael.  Well, you have certainly proved that, in the least, we can't rely on alien abductions that occur before, during and after sleep (particularly where paralysis is concerned).

By the way, are there any articles out there that were fair?
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I hope so) I didn't check them all
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Post by TheOnerous »

People miss-use the term "UFO". It stands for "UNIDENTIFIED flying object". If you see a duck flying and can't recognise it as a duck then it's a UFO. People seem to think it means "craft full of alien beings".
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Papus »

Michael are you planning to visit Toronto in the near future? I would like to take part of your course.
Je pense donc je suis.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Sorry, not in the near future. You may check this http://www.obe4u-canada.com/
ariel 3769

Post by ariel 3769 »

Every day i said to myself that tonight i ll catch the phase when the time comes im scared to death and i said no way. How can i overpass my fears (i have studied everything you have written).
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Papus »

what would you consider Vivid dreams to be without beingactually conscious?  part of the phase, almost in the phase.

thanks
Je pense donc je suis.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

ariel 3769 wrote: Every day i said to myself that tonight i ll catch the phase when the time comes im scared to death and i said no way. How can i overpass my fears (i have studied everything you have written).
Just try to go one step further every time you try. And you'll be accustomed to it
It's normal
Papus wrote: what would you consider Vivid dreams to be without beingactually conscious?  part of the phase, almost in the phase.
thanks
No consciousness no phase. Just dreams. Vivid dreams
ariel 3769

Post by ariel 3769 »

Thank you, for your reply. Its the first time i take part in a forum since i like to read but not to take part. The subject of the phase is not new to me as i have read tones of books both Greek and international. Never tried to gain this phenomenon. I said too difficult for an ordinary person it is only for the mendalists. Now since i have come so close to the point i want to do it. Im sure that someday i will be capable for that. good night
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

good luck! Just a few proper attempts over your fear