Re: All Questions to M.Raduga

All important news and announcements
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Questions to M.Raduga (please, keep it in 3 lines)

Post by Michael Raduga »

Please, all questions to me only here.
And no long stories. Just short questions

PLEASE, BE VERY BRIEF IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME

Try to keep your thoughts in 3 lines, please!
Last edited by Michael Raduga on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
forumer

Post by forumer »

Are the phase experiences real (traveling in the real world) or they are happening in the virtual reality that the mind makes?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

forumer wrote: Are the phase experiences real (traveling in the real world) or they are happening in the virtual reality that the mind makes?
Some years in the past I was sure it's another world. But no experiments could prove it in clear way. It means no useful way for application of this state of mind. It is waste of time for everybody who think so... You can see it in any sites and books about OBE or AP. They NEVER tell how to use it! NEVER!

If you want to use it and be selfsatisfied you should think it's all in your mind. And if so the area of application even more if it would be an parallel world

Look here:
http://obe4u.com/?page_id=10
http://aing.ru/files/SOBT.htm#_Chapter_10_-
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
forumer

Post by forumer »

1. If the thoughts manifest immediately and if all the sensations feel real, then what about the feeling of pain? If you imagine that you are surrounded by fire, you are in real trouble. You can imagine incidently all the bad stuff that you fear...

2. Are you still aware of the breathing of the body?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

1 - http://aing.ru/files/SOBT.htm#_Chapter_8_-
ControlLING pain
  Along with all the positive experiences and sensations that may be enjoy in the phase, painful experiences nature may also manifest. Punching a wall in a deep phase state will cause the same pain as if a wall had been struck in physical reality.

Some actions in the phase may unavoidably cause unpleasant feelings of pain; therefore, it is necessary to know how to avoid painful actions. Focusing on an internal confidence that pain will not result from an action will alleviate the problem. A practitioner may experiment with this type of focus by pummeling a wall while resolving that there is no pain. If the experiment succeeds, then obtaining the same result will never again require the same level of effort; thinking that the phase is painless will suffice.
2 - The physiology of the phase state is such that when the practitioner is inside, some actions are always associated with movements made in the real body. This is true when moving the eyeballs, the tongue, or while breathing.

If you cannot breath in the phase your realy body cannot do it too...
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

i will try to do so, the main problem is that i cant awake without moving, and i also have a 2 and a half year old girl and upon awakening we have to get out of bed at once. we cant just lay in bed so i think maybe it would be best to do the indirect teckniqu in the weekends because then i can use another bedroom.

but you will have to be focused in the morning for using the techniques and make them work and upon wakening maybe youre not all that clear in your head, how can you overcome this little thing??? by practice i guess??
You can do after moving too. In this case begin with  FORCED FALLING ASLEEP
but you will have to be focused in the morning for using the techniques and make them work and upon wakening maybe youre not all that clear in your head, how can you overcome this little thing??? by practice i guess??

Yes, some time it's a big problem.
But you can overcome it by practice and more attempt. For example, if one morning you will have 4 attempt - then 1 or 2 of should be with clear mind
Goddes

Post by Goddes »

I have a promlem with staying in phase. Not more.then 1-2 minutes. What should I do?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Goddes wrote: I have a promlem with staying in phase. Not more.then 1-2 minutes. What should I do?
Do you use maintaining techniques?
Which of them?
Dai

Post by Dai »

I recently stumbled upon your book and found it to be very good. About 9 years ago I was very interested in OBE's, but gave it up a year later since I never managed more than a partial "separation". I only used active techniques and I agree that they are very tough to learn as a beginner. Eventually I lost interest. But your book has rekindled my interest, and I will try to use your passive techniques.

Anyways, I have a few questions for you.

1. Roughly how many OBE's have you had during your lifetime? Hundreds? Thousands? How many times a week can you achieve them?

2. What are your opinions about Robert Bruce's esoteric theories about the phenomenon? For example, the mind split effect, the real time zone vs astral travel, etc. Also, I am fairly certain that Bruce has claimed that it is indeed possible to prove that OBE's are an external phenomenon and that he has done it on a personal level many times. The problem is that it is very difficult to maintain an experience in the real time zone which is the only way to prove the phenomenon. Any thoughts about this?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

2-3.000
Almost everyday

That is why I use the Phase term...
Bruce use "astral projection" but he describe realistic imaginations but not real experience. That is why he do it on chair and by direct methods without any problem.

I know THOUSANDS REAL practitioners and NO ONE of them can do like this. NO ONE. And I know no one who achieve any good practical level by his books. No one...
Dai

Post by Dai »

Okay, just checking if I understand you correctly: you say that Bruce is in fact NOT experiencing the phase state while using direct methods sitting on a chair? Is it impossible to achieve a real phase while sitting up on a chair using direct methods?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

It's possible, but not so easy.
And it's impossible for you, for beginners and even for most of veterans

In "astral dinamic" you can find only one phase experience. It is near the end of book. He was in bed and it was night !!!! It was so realistic for him that he chew an flower...

! - Hundreds experiencies on chair and by direct methods - never so realistic experience
!! - Only one experience on bed in the night by indirect methods (HOW WE ALL DO IT in most cases) - and he cannot believe his eyes!!!
Dai

Post by Dai »

It was quite some time since I read Astral Dynamics, but I looked up the experience which you are referring to. I'm not 100 % sure it's the right one since he doesn't chew on a flower, but it can be found on pages 499 - 502.

The key quote I think is: "While this was basically similar to the many spontaneous projections I'd had as a child, it was also strangely different. It felt much more powerful and real." (see page 501)

1. Keep in mind that this was his second counscious OBE (see page  499). All his previous OBE's were spontaneous when he was a child. That means that he had never used a chair when he experienced this OBE. This OBE was much stronger than his previous OBE's, but it doesn't mean that it was stronger than his later OBE's when he learned to do them while sitting.

2. Actually I think he did a direct technique. He was in bed, but according to the book he never fell asleep. He lay on the bed for more than an hour until he reached a trance state. Then, still awake, he made an active technique to achieve a phase state.

Is your analysis that this is the only real phase experience in the book mostly based on the quote included above? Because then it seems like it is a misunderstanding on your part. Or do you have other reasons to believe that his sitting OBE's are in fact not phase experiences?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

It is almost the one real experience in Astral dinamic:
I awoke at about two in the morning, lying on my back with my whole body vibrating. I could feel myself about to spontaneously project. My arms and legs were already starting to float out. However,I did not want to project. I was tired and had a busy day ahead of me, and just wanted to go back to sleep. I'd been having a very interesting dream up until then and wanted to go back into it if I could. I felt heavy and sluggish but managed to roll onto my left side. The vibrations stopped immediately and the heavy sinking feeling soon left me...
...I walked over to the young woman and asked her what she was doing. She told me they were getting ready for the big day, whatever that was. I picked up a large vase of flowers from the table in the middle of her furniture setting. The china felt like real china and the flowers smelled like realflowers. I pulled a rose petal off and ate it. It tasted dry, scented, and faintly bitter, just as a rose petal should taste, but the taste did not linger in my mouth as it normally would, I tipped the vase and splashed some of the water into my hand. It felt cold and wet, just like real water...
lyeing on bed... 
morning...
FEAR...
shock from realness of small things...

Yes! It is real PHASE!
Dai wrote: Is your analysis that this is the only real phase experience in the book mostly based on the quote included above? Because then it seems like it is a misunderstanding on your part. Or do you have other reasons to believe that his sitting OBE's are in fact not phase experiences?
No. The first things are properties of space that he described.

Ok. I have no wish to discuss it any more. 
All I whant to say -> belive just your own experience. Not Bruce. Not me.
And when you will get the real practice you will know what is and what isn't
(you better read LaBerge than Bruce, Monroe etc.)
Last edited by Michael Raduga on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dai

Post by Dai »

Ah, now I have found the right experience that you refered to. Bruce calls it lucid dream projection, and in his view it differs from both OBE and lucid dreaming. I must say this is all somewhat confusing. It seems that there are several different dissociative phenomenon out there. I think that you are right in that the only possible solution is to get first hand experience myself.

Hopefully conscious awakening and awakening without moving will stop eluding me soon so I can get my hands dirty, so to speak. :) Thanks for the replies.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Dai wrote: Ah, now I have found the right experience that you refered to. Bruce calls it lucid dream projection, and in his view it differs from both OBE and lucid dreaming.
First 2 or 3 years of my practice I was thought the same... But in real practice you can not think so too long period because it is obviously incorrect.
Hopefully conscious awakening and awakening without moving will stop eluding me soon so I can get my hands dirty, so to speak. :) Thanks for the replies.
IF YOU MOVE AFTER AWAKENING you just need forced falling asleep (3-10 sec.) before action to solve it! Look video lessons on site. IF YOU MOVE you SHOULD TRY!!!
Dai

Post by Dai »

Michael Raduga wrote:IF YOU MOVE AFTER AWAKENING you just need forced falling asleep (3-10 sec.) before action to solve it! Look video lessons on site. IF YOU MOVE you SHOULD TRY!!!
Wow, I just had my first semi-success using your methods. This was the 7th morning that I tried to use indirect techniques. Previously when I woke I always moved and just gave up since I was too tired and unmotivated in those moments (my brain is pretty weak when I'm in sleep mode). This morning I tried something new. I used the deferred method, waking up after 6 hours of sleep. Instead of going back to bed, I went to sleep in my sofa, which is slightly uncomfortable.

Again I woke up and moved. My first thought was to fall back to sleep, but this time I decided to try. First I used Forced Falling Asleep, then a vague attempt at a separation technique, then Phantom Wiggling, then Straining the Brain. The last technique worked. I started to feel the beginning of separation originating from my back. At the same time I heard a loud unpleasant sound. It sounded like someone with asthma desperately trying to breathe. Then I lost the state. I tried to bring it back by straining the brain and by the other techniques but it didn't work. Now I was too awake to try to fall back to sleep.

During my lifetime I have had maybe 10 similar experiences when I start to separate but then mess up. Is it possible that I have developed some kind of flinch-mechanism? That I always subconsciously tense up when it starts to happen? Or is it just lack of experience and skill?

Also, in this case, should I have tried to listen in to the unpleasant noise, rather than ignore it?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Again I woke up and moved. My first thought was to fall back to sleep, but this time I decided to try. First I used Forced Falling Asleep
Do this everytime
The last technique worked. I started to feel the beginning of separation originating from my back.

Was separation by your wish and control or spontaneously?
You should control it and do it agressively.
Then I lost the state. I tried to bring it back by straining the brain and by the other techniques but it didn't work.
You should better tried listening in (to this sound) or forced falling asleep
Or is it just lack of experience and skill?
Of course. You will solve it in near future. The door is opening now for you. Take a brake for 2-4 days and then begin to try it again.
Dai

Post by Dai »

Michael Raduga wrote:Was separation by your wish and control or spontaneously?
Spontaneously. And only the very beginning of separation. Very little and lost it within seconds.
Of course. You will solve it in near future. The door is opening now for you. Take a brake for 2-4 days and then begin to try it again.
Nice! :)
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Spontaneously. And only the very beginning of separation. Very little and lost it within seconds.
Control it and do it agressively next time
Dai

Post by Dai »

I managed a repeat performance of my last experience. Like last time, I woke up 7 in the morning and went to my livingroom to sleep on my sofa. On my second attempt I awoke with very little (if any) movement and decided to try a separation technique. The first one that I could think of was the Rope technique by Bruce. After only a second or two I got results. I felt that unique feeling that one feels in the beginning of separation (but no partial separation this time). I decided to increase aggression and climb harder. But I lost the state after perhaps only 3 seconds. I tried phantom wiggling and straining the brain but could not get the state back. I forgot that you suggested using forced falling asleep when this happens. Just like last time I became wide awake after the attempt and could not go back to sleep.

1. What kind of result can I expect from forced falling asleep if I do it instantly after I loose the state? Will it bring the state back, or is the technique more used to calm the mind down so that I can try another indirect technique after a little while?

2. I seem to have a problem with mental aggression. I find it difficult to perform without tensing physical muscles and making my mind more alert. For example, if I try to phantom wiggle or separation technique aggressively I often feel slight muscle tension. Any suggestions for how to combine aggression with complete muscle relaxation?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

1. Both
I often feel slight muscle tension
Any tension kill progress at all. Never do it. You should train with techniques to achieve it. Before it use another techniques that you can do without tension. Rope is good too if do it after awakening.

Agression inside you, your wish. But not in muscules.

All your words mean that you need forced falling asleep more than anything alse. And may be you should forget about agression for a while
Dai

Post by Dai »

Yes, I think it is a good idea for me to use indirect techniques which are more passive during actual attempts, and train aggression on other times for now. Will keep you updated. Thanks!
johnny
PHASER
PHASER

Post by johnny »

dear michael.

i have now triede 4 attempts with forced falling asleep and kept a journal of it, and the pattern seems to be that i fail on 2 things.

1, when the alarm goes off, i drift off to sleep before i managed to do anything

2, when the alarm goes off, when attempting to seperate, i become to alert and awake, no vibrations occur not even a feeling.

i dont understand why this is so hard for me, maybe i am not 100 % clear on how you should fall into sleep without sleeping or maybe i dont know how to stay in the psedo sleep without being to awake

johnny from denmark
Last edited by johnny on Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
its your mind.....use it or loose it
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Why do you use the alarm before indirect techniques?...

You something misunderstood. Of course you loose all your chances by it !
You have a chance only just right after natural awakening

PS. Read carefully about deferred method if it is the reason you use the alarm
johnny
PHASER
PHASER

Post by johnny »

i use the alarm clock for waking without moving, i wake up several times during the night, so if i use the alarm for waking myself up then i have time to do the attemps.

i have a 3 year old daughter and she comes in our bedroom at 1 or 2 in the night so just to be clear, i have not been able to wake naturally for the last 3 years!!! that means that my sleep cycle is not 6 hours of sleep and then wake up.

i do believe that if you are doing or pratice things in the phase, then the mind makes it real and by that definition it becomes a memory and then you are able to influence your waking life.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Then be ready for more hard work, Johnny...
Because in this case it is almost direct technique
Forced falling asleep is primary thing you have to use just right after alarm
johnny
PHASER
PHASER

Post by johnny »

hi michael.

"Forced falling asleep is primary thing you have to use just right after alarm

does this mean that i can contiune to pratice forced falling asleep with the alarm or should i pratice in another way??

what do you think i should do, when my sleepcycle looks the way it does?

not even in the weekend i have the luxus to sleep in.

i am ready to work as hard as i can, because this means the world to me. I really want to learn this michael, and i want to be the second best at mastering the phase, and be the person who is able to make a difference for others and spread the word of the phase throughout all of denmark.

yours faithfully johnny
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Not more than 3-4 days per week:
(but all the night and morning in each day)
alarm -> forced falling asleep as fast as possible for 5-15 sec. -> techniques -> go sleep if no result in 1-2 minute

Your situation means you will have a little bit more problem than others. You need just more attempts

It's the most amazing practice...
It's almost the one real super practice...
It's for all people of all ages and interests...

But firstly you should do it by yourself.
johnny
PHASER
PHASER

Post by johnny »

thanks

i will do as you write, and just keep trying.

i know that i will be able to do it after some more training and i will do all the attemps that is needed.

i will contuine for the rest of this week and then get back to you with some feedback.

johnny