Re: The ansews to questions in the pahse.

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
hanamichi

The ansews to questions in the pahse.

Post by hanamichi »

I have a question, technically if you have a lucid dream and you ask somebody in the dream a question he will ansewr yo something you already knew buth you werent conciouse of that you knew it right?
For example if i never did math in my life and never had contact with numbers and I only knew that there is a prolem to solve like 1+1 but I dont know it equals 2, if I ask to somone in the phase technically he wouldnt be cpable to respond correct right?
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Speech and communication with entities in the phase is always a tricky one. As well as telling you what you what you consciously and subconsciously know you can also receive "other stuff". This other stuff can be lies and made up information. Sometimes it can directly refer to the situation or question and at other times it may not make complete sense.

I am currently researching phase people and conversations with them in my Phase Acquaintances book. If you would like to see how that's going I highly reccommend downloading my "teenage phase adventures" book which includes only my phase experiences rather than dreams and other stuff found in my phase aquaintances book. From there go to chapter two of the book which includes only the phase experiences from my phase aquaintances book.

It's interesting how my brain (assuming that's where the phase world is contained) can generate people I have never met in real life and allow me to have conversations with them. The things people say however can be quite strange. In a recent phase experience my "mum" (something pretending to be my mum) said "I have been decreased from any point of mental existence". Strange right? I have no idea what it means but she said it to me...

I'll probably be able to answer the question better after I meet a phase persons who calls themselves "The Somebody" (yes, that's what they told me to call them when I asked them for their name). I spoke to them on the intercom when I was searching my apartment for phase life. Now all I have to do is go to unit 102 and ask them a few questions I have planned.

Goodluck Hanamichi, try do some of your own experiments as well to get your answers ;)

P.S All my books are freely downloadable from my blog in PDF format so you can read them on the computer, iPad, iPod, iPhone or other ebook readers. A link to my blog can be found in my signature.
Last edited by 12padams on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

hanamichi wrote: I have a question, technically if you have a lucid dream and you ask somebody in the dream a question he will ansewr yo something you already knew buth you werent conciouse of that you knew it right?
For example if i never did math in my life and never had contact with numbers and I only knew that there is a prolem to solve like 1+1 but I dont know it equals 2, if I ask to somone in the phase technically he wouldnt be cpable to respond correct right?
In the phase, a character would probably be able to give you the right answer as your subconscious has probably explored other perspectives and probably stumbled upon adding things up for you without the presence of consciousness.  In the phase, you can consciously access this material.  As I've said before, you know more than you think you know.  If you haven't consciously (or subconsciously for that matter) come across the answer to something before, the myriad associations that flare up in your mind will give rise to new ideas, possibilities, stumbled-upon truths and creativity in general.  Thank god for imagination.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.