What I've been keeping from you all - 12padams

Feel free to talk about anything not related to lucid dreaming and out-of-body travel
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

What I've been keeping from you all - 12padams

Post by 12padams »

Everything I have written below is about what I used to believe. Don't think that I actively follow this anymore... It's there only as a written reference to explain my strange behavior which I rarely publicly displayed. I belong with science now!

As you all know there's always been something going on "behind the scenes" with my life. Overall I have leaked information here and there but now that this appears to be over and all a huge coincidence I've decided to share it with you just so you know what I've been through. Hopefully others in the future who get caught in strange situations like I have will be able to learn something from this post. Don't feel like you have to read everything or even anything at all... its just here as a reference to those who are interested :)

In 2009 I met someone online at spiritualforums.com called Tony Kortum who greatly encouraged me to “astral projectâ€
Last edited by 12padams on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: What I've been keeping from you all - 12padams

Post by 12padams »

Here's some (there’s quite a bit more) of the proof I have written about that lead me to believe that this god merging thing was real. Please note that I have compiled all this information from emails, posts and conversations with specific people over the last few years. For this reason the following information may be quite hard to follow as it was written for different people at different times:

It started back in 2009. I visited spiritualforums.com and a group of people there planned to meet up astrally in Paris. I wanted to join them but I didn't know how to astral project myself so I asked if someone could pull me out and take me. When I woke up the next morning the others had recollection of me being there but I had none.

The member tony (real name not forum name) who pulled me out of my body told me over msn to close my eyes and think back on what happened. I did this and saw myself flying towards the tip of the Eiffel tower where a black creature was standing and it almost grabbed me. After this I flew around doing loops and tricks in the air. I then asked tony about seeing a creature and he said that he saw me fly to the top of the Eiffel tower almost get grabbed by a black dark energy creature and then once dodging it by like 2 inches I did flips and loop tricks in the air. I was amazed that my corrupted memory was recalled by tony and ever since then I have been unable to not trust him to the annoyance of Summerlander from obe4u.com.

Anyway tony and I kept in contact for a while and he tried to teach me to astral project by myself but I was unable to and was quite busy with school at the time. Then boom tony disappears for ages until I finally get in contact again with him in mid-2011. At that point he said he had found another way that I could astral project but actually he was trying to get information off me about an entity that was possibly inside me. He told me to do the room technique (something he has created) which involves looking deep within myself to a room and describing what I see and if there are any people there.

In the room it looked quite rich and new yet the style was over a thousand years old. An important looking person was in the centre of the room sitting on a throne. Lots of people were lined up ready to see him and was semi patiently waiting. At the end of 2011 tony told me that this entity was "Chronos, the god of time" and I was to merge with him to save the world from a series of events occurring in 2013. He described to me the events and exactly how we would "stop it" (make the outcome/purpose positive) but sadly I am not allowed to tell you about future events.

Later I got my friend Daniel to do the room technique because tony told me that he believed Daniel had "Pontus, god of the sea" inside him. I didn't tell Daniel what tony had said and instead got him to do the technique with no leading or influencing ideas just like tony made me to it. So Daniel did the room technique and saw the sea as well as some important looking entity. Daniel described the entities appearance and it was exactly what Pontus looked like according to Greek mythology. He even asked the entity for its name and got a response beginning with "p" however it was slightly jumbled. I was so amazed that tony knew what Daniel would see before he saw it which made me decide to continue to believe him.

Later in 2012 Chris from obe4u.com Pmed me asking about tony. I told him that I would ask tony if I could arrange a time for him to talk to Chris over msn however before I could say much tony told me that Chris had "Iapetos, one of the 4 gods of the mountains" in him and that I should get him to do the room technique. Well once again without telling Chris he saw mountains with a statue of an important person standing on top of them. He also saw an upside down "L" which he later realised was the number 7 which is amazing because the amount of letters in the entities name is 7.

At some point I got someone else from obe4u.com who wasn't one of us to do the room technique and what they saw amazed me:

"The room, is in a large personal library, there is a octagon shaped, glass top table at the centre of the room. There are 7 very comfortable high back chairs, positioned around the table, so that all may face one another in counsel. In one of the chairs, there are flowers resting in the seat, representing one who only speaks to me, now, after his death in 2005 and also through altered state that he accepted, after ascending away from his life here.

At present there are only 4 positions filled in my counsel, the others will remain anonymous until they themselves choose to be seen. These others have their own plans for the earth's disposition, and are only as interested in you, as you are in them. So when you choose to end it, they will be happy to accommodate your wishes."

It seemed that he was speaking beyond myself and directly to Chronos at the end... Talking about the end of the earth and them within him helping me end it when I choose to do so. This is amazing because I didn't tell him anything else other than to look within him yet he extended it at the end to relate it to what has been happening with me.

Now about the whole merging with Chronos business... I can't tell you exactly why and what it's about (I know but I’m not allow to reveal it) but the date itself of merging completion is set for September 11th 2012 and will involve something very big and amazing for me and the other 30 mergers.

Around April 2012 I went on spiritual forums in the Christian section to ask if tony was safe and most people said I was being pulled into Satanism. Yet then I got a comment from Dreamweaver that once again amazed me...

Basically I said how I was supposed to merge with an entity (I didn't mention Chronos or a god or anything) and most said Satan was using his devils to possess my body. But Dreamweaver said the following:

"Have you ever asked if you and this entity that you are supposed to merge with once were the same? making this a reunion and not a "possession". Just wondering and for some reason while I read this thread I thought about the Titans from Greek Mythology..."

How did he know and why did the titan gods from Greek mythology pop onto his head when that's exactly what this was about? Then I replied:

"Yes he did and wow you’re good... You’re on the right track there! Apparently this has been planned for 100's of years. You know... I can't resist telling you so I will. The entity's I spoke of are the titans. I am supposed to merge with Chronos (god of time) and if I do well... I guess no matter what happens I will be able to reverse anything bad that happens.

Still, the things I will need to "allow happen" are beyond me a little so I guess I am feeling a little guilty about this whole thing. I just want to say "am I breaking the TOS by telling you this stuff?â€
Last edited by 12padams on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

masterg174
PHASER
PHASER

Post by masterg174 »

12padams wrote: I feel much better now that you all know the truth about what I had been going through. I hated having to keep everything a secret. What I will specifically make clear however is my beliefs about this. I can't prove nor disprove that what Tony has been telling me is correct. For that reason I won't disbelieve nor believe anything he has told me. From now on everything is neutral and will be until I actually see the successful results of merging.
Yeah I think this is the smartest idea, keep an open mind and an open eye on it's progress, but don't put all your faith in it happening, search for your own answers so that you can progress and find out the truth for yourself. I say do keep up with phasing/AP/LD whatever you want to call it:P, because it will definitely help you find the answers eventually. Perhaps add this to your plan of action...finding out the truth of life, our purpose on earth etc. Try to use it to answer your unanswered questions. And do keep an eye out on that "The Somebody", as who knows, he might have some answers too:P
Soon a new world will open before me and about 30 others. People will mysteriously "disappear". Where these people go I cannot tell yet but life will be very different I can assure you. Once I confirm what's happend, you will be opened up to something new and amazing. Proof of something more!
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Chris_ld »

Oh boy... embarrassing story.. But before you judge us you should know we were skeptical all along and the coincidences were really convincing! The amount of information these people had was incredible. I still believe that the phase is more than mind-created though.
Because that was actually proven to the MASTER OF Da G's! (masterg174) He shared an experience with one of our mentors.

So for what it's worth to this forum... You should know that the experiences available to you is not limited by your brain.
Last edited by Chris_ld on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAm-kbzT ... re=related
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Or the brain is not as limited as we think within the biosphere of this planet...
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

I found the idea of 'rediscovering' the god inside you interesting, opposed to merging (i cant remember the terminology used).

You may find the books by Mike Hockney, the God Game series interesting. I've read a few of them and they answer a lot of the 'big questions' and define everything in s rational logical way, that includes mind and matter.  I've mentioned a site before on here, but these books are a good place to start.

To sum them briefly, to your interest.  The idea is that every soul starts off with infinite potential, and no actualization, the whole point of the universe is to create 'Gods', each soul is possible of becoming God.  The universe goes from alpha (pure potential) to Omega (Full actualization), and this loops infinitely.  Therefore each and everyone of us has been 'God' and infinite amount of times before and will be again an infinite amount of times.  Therefore a 'merging' could perhaps be more of a 'remembering', or 'recollection' of a previous God state.

There is so much more in these books than just these ideas, and they have created an Grand Unified Theory of Everything that surpasses anything that empiricist science can come up with.  I wont say anymore about them. Some people may be put off by certain things or rumors about the authors but i suggest reading the information and coming up with your own conclusions.

So have you been feeling any different the last 2 days? 
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

You may also find "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins interesting, 12padams. ;D
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Therefore a 'merging' could perhaps be more of a 'remembering', or 'recollection' of a previous God state.
Well actually that kinda was what it was supposed to be... Apparently chronos was my past life at one stage. Basically tony believes that all the gods exist. They continuously took turns ruling earth until yahweh the Christian god wanted to stay in control and not allow the next god (Buddha) to have his turn. As a result he banished all the other gods to the astral dimension and there they are trapped until they can merge with us. Upon merging we gain all their memories but also their powers. We don't become those gods but instead become a new entity with the memory's of our physical self and our god.

Now that's a pretty in depth idea of everything that magically entered the minds of a group of people who believed they were speaking to gods. I really do wonder about the possibilty of telepathic mental illnesses...
So have you been feeling any different the last 2 days?
Well if you must know September 7th was Christopher's merging date (with Thanatos god of darkness and death) and September 11th was Tony's merging date (with phanes god of light and new life). My friend Daniel a.k.a master g was set for November something (with Pontus god of the sea) and my merging date was sometime in march 2013 (with chronos god of time). So no... I wasn't supposed to merge and wasn't supposed to feel different two days ago. My merging date just happens to collide with the reptilian invasion which apparently occurs between march and may 2013.

Seriously the depth tony went into about everything was amazing. Another person named Andrew Golden still believes we will merge very soon and "can feel it in the air". I've really lost hope myself so I can't say I agree with him on that. Andrew is not actually merging himself but instead just knows about all this and heaps more due to past life memories. Apparently Andrew was a dragon in his past life... Now that's crazy! Infact Andrew golden even made some YouTube videos... This is a link to his first one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-eV6O1wz8c

Another thing you should know is about our "1400's attempt". Apparently all of us had past lives in the 1400's with tony being a native American or something and suffering a raid on his tribe. Basically we needed to talk to eachother and get together so we could merge but we failed. The problem was communication problems since there were no telephones or anything. So the gods tried improving communication by getting the world out of the dark ages and by bringing back science and discovery into the equation and the discovery of new lands by christopher columbus. They even continued this into the modern day with the creation of computers and the Internet assuring that our new lives could all communicate and successfully merge this time.

You must understand that tony had an answer for everything I asked him and he replied instantly without hesitation to what I said. The story's he told matched up until the last week before merging when he started believing that certain things such as "the universe council" (a group of powerful entities that created the gods) was just a lie told to him. When the merging date came and passed that was the only thing he didn't have an answer for. He was just amazed that what he had been working at for so many years didn't happen.

Anyway I may get to those books eventually but for now I'm totally over hearing the word "god". I was a Christian before I met tony and once I realized that these other gods didn't exist I then thought "well why should I think Yahweh does too?"

Seriously though... How did Tony's mind generate (assuming that's what happened) all this information? Can multiple personalities really create that much information out of nowhere?
Last edited by 12padams on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

12padams wrote:

Now that's a pretty in depth idea of everything that magically entered the minds of a group of people who believed they were speaking to gods. I really do wonder about the possibilty of telepathic mental illnesses...
It is quite interesting i'll give you that. I think telepathic mental illness might be a good start in describing it.  I don't believe any of this he talks about all the gods existing in some astral dimension. I think that a lot of this so called information is probably peoples psyches talking to them in perhaps symbolic ways and being grossly misinterpreted.  I also don't believe in 'God' as such. To clarify, in the books i spoke of, becoming 'God' is another way of describing what eastern religions would call enlightenment. Through repeated reincarnation until evolution has reached its pinnacle. I mean where is evolution heading? Does it have an end goal?
Seriously though... How did Tony's mind generate (assuming that's what happened) all this information? Can multiple personalities really create that much information out of nowhere?
The unconscious is a mysterious thing! I think the best way to look at the 'coincidences' is perhaps as synchronicity. So although all his talk of merging with gods is probably BS, the fact that your friends had dream experiences that seemed to verify it could be 'the universe' (?) showing you that there is more to dreams that meet the eye, and somehow perhaps minds are connected.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

The unconscious is a mysterious thing! I think the best way to look at the 'coincidences' is perhaps as synchronicity. So although all his talk of merging with gods is probably BS, the fact that your friends had dream experiences that seemed to verify it could be 'the universe' (?) showing you that there is more to dreams that meet the eye, and somehow perhaps minds are connected.
Minds being linked is the only possible explaination to all this. Although I did have another one which is much more unlikely...

I thought that maybe since tony had so many "multiple personalities" these other people I met online may actually be more of his personalities. Why however would they all have things like Facebook accounts and forum profiles with different photos and conversations with people. And my best friend Daniel... It doesn't explain the telepathic link tony had with him. Unless of course my friend Daniel is the one suffering dissociative identity disorder.  In that case tony would just be one of his multiple personalities. But daniel is in highschool now... He doesn't have time to be 10 people at once...

The funniest explaination would be that I am crazy and all these people such as tony, Ashley, dreamweaver, Daniel, Christian, Christopher and Andrew all exist in my mind. It would make me feel strange knowing that I've grown up through highschool having a hallucination as my best friend. But trust me... That's not what is going on here :)

Oh and here's what one of Tony's friends said about tony which fits in with the multiple personality theory. Basically he left tony in 2011 thinking he was crazy... This was his goodbye:

"You don't have a job, you don't have a woman, you don't have multiple personalities. You are one person and you've been so lonely for so long that you have actually turned to creating your own imaginary world of comfort. Benthos and all your other alternate personalities are not other beings in alternate realities. You have never spoken with Bruce Lee and you have never done any of the unrealistic things you've ever claimed to do. Gonzo took advantage of someone who was lonely and angry. And you took advantage of people who actually cared for you. You're a moocher and a thief. You are immature and don't know how to grow up and take care of yourself. You have degraded yourself to someone who would be put in a mental institution. Sorry Tony, but you went off the deep end and said it yourself, this needs to end. There's nothing I can do anymore. I will enjoy the video games and I will enjoy my life. I will leave by saying that I am sorry for all the wrong I've done as your friend and I don't deserve anything good for that. But you must also understand the things you have done wrong. If you don't realize those things, you only hurt yourself. Instead of dreaming about girls, just start talking to them. Instead of turning to an imaginary realm of comfort, face reality and truly make something happen. You're right, terrorists aren't what humans need to worry about. But whatever it is you've made up in your head, none of us need to worry about that either, because it's not real. You've made all these things up in your head. That's why Danielle wasn't the woman meant for you. You made all that up. When you meditated, you didn't receive information from another force of power. You received it from yourself. And now you've turned to an imaginary woman. "I have a job." No you don't. "I have my woman." No you don't. You're not getting paid. If you were, you wouldn't have to sit in the blistering cold typing on your computer with a mediocre internet connection. Wake up and quit living in your made-up world. You're not better than anyone, you don't know of any apocalypse that is coming, you don't have any special knowledge or powers that would protect you if one was, Benthos and your other characters don't exist! You're delusional. Sorry Tony, it's unfortunate this is how it had to end.  Bye."

Oh and when I tried to tell Daryl (an obe researcher and author) about this months ago this is what he said:
"I've been into this stuff for decades - OBE, AP, end of the world, future states of the world, etc., and through my experience and research I have a fair idea of what will in general happen in the future, from my experience correlated with sources I trust who have proven themselves with wide and consistent berth, who in turn discuss the future, the greatest relevant source being The Disappearance of the Universe by Gary Renard. I think that the guy is delusional, and he's pulling you into his delusion. The "confirmations" with other people could be coincidence, or it could be a telepathic influence that brought them to those conclusions, or a variety of possibilities of why or how what they saw in the room can seem to fit. But all my research and experience and understanding of the world and universe tell me that some great thing isn't going to happen where the world will be destroyed if you and a few key others don't merge with your immortal god portion of yourself and save the world.

I had my own delusions decades ago, of being a world teacher and saving the world and such. It's common for us who are into this stuff - OBE, AP, psychic, and so forth, to have delusions of grandeur. Perhaps it's common for everyone. But being into this stuff I've often ran into people into this stuff, and delusions of grandeur run amok. Thankfully, after seeing and reading about other's delusions, and having my own, I've gotten past that and I see the world and myself more clearly, and I'm very thankful for it.

If you'd like to learn more on this or the matter of delusions and how the future will be from me let me know. I'd give you my number and you could call me and we can talk a bit. If not, again congrats on your progress, and I look forward to your continued participation in the study. And the story was interesting and I enjoyed hearing about it and that you shared it with me. And this is what I think about it.

If you continue to believe him I'm sure you'll find that the key days and times mentioned will turn out to be just another day and another year. I've read up on delusional people such as those in cults. Beware that when prophecy and such fail, they can say that something changed, or you DID save the world that's why it looks like just another day - it worked! There are many ways they fit their failure of their prophecy into being part of it, to keep the delusion going. We're very reluctant to admit that we're wrong, or to change our worldview, especially things we hold dear.

And I will tell you that OBE is not some holy grail. Just because someone can go OBE and see you OBE and confirm what you experienced doesn't make them holy, or advanced in perception or spirituality, or absolutely trustworthy, any more than someone who can see better than you with their physical eyes. It's just perception."

As you can see I have explored this "delusion" (not completly ready to call it that yet) tony seems to be suffering from for a very long time...
Last edited by 12padams on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

Everything that daryl said makes logical sense. The idea that everyone wants more power fits nicely with Neitzche's Will to Power, i.e. people are always striving to become more powerful, through evolution we can do that, until perhaps one day our minds are evolved enough to perform such feats as telepathy, telekinesis and all that jazz.

I don't believe anyone can tell the future. It hasn't happened yet, therefore is just a cloud of possibilities. You can predict things, the most probable of these possibilities, but there is no way you can know for certain what will happen.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

The fact of the matter is, there is no future. Only the present. Therefore you can only live in the now. Whatever you are experiencing in this present moment is real. NOTHING ELSE. Maybe the key is not trying to figure it all out but just accept what is happening right now!! (lesson for me too  ;D) Who knows what the bigger picture is!! NO ONE hear knows. That is fact. All you do when trying to figure it all out is talk round in circles.....frustrating. Let it go :)
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

The fact of the matter is, there is no future. Only the present. Therefore you can only live in the now. Whatever you are experiencing in this present moment is real. NOTHING ELSE.
I so wholeheartedly agree with that!!!! ;D
BK
PHASER
PHASER

Post by BK »

If the other people were actually real, they could be a group of friends who wish to trick other people.  Some of these victims can also unknowingly be a part of this.  In fact, I was proposed privately by 12 Padams to join.  I told him to do some simple tests with "tony" to see if he is psychic or not.  Anyone who is  "psychic" beyond basic probability can get one million dollars from James Randi.   Some of the best of the Phasers have had a really difficult time with group phase experiences.  it was written about in the book, gateway to lucid dreaming by robert wagner.  The way the tests were done were not scientific and certainly gave hints for a joined experience.  Given the number of people and the 25 % chance of choosing one out four pictures correctly, it was a pretty bad example to write about.  Really bad science.  But it shows that it does not happen and how desparate they are to claim it might be possible.  Definitely a chapter to entice a (dissapointed) purchase. At best, the experiences do not match eachother like in reality.  If people claim they do, that should ring an alarm.   If 12 Padams is a name related to all of this, I suggest you find a new name.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I liked Robert Waggoner's book. I was, however, disappointed with those parts where he jumps the gun.